Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Next Door Neighbor

"After getting caught with Zoey, Mr. Woods gets a surprise of his own."

74
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Marie's unannounced homecoming made the week between Christmas and New Year's a bit awkward. The look of disbelief on her face etched in my memory along with the feeling of my erect cock having just filled Zoey's pussy. Marie went to her room and after the door slammed, Zoey and I got off the couch and got dressed. 

She pulled out a gym bag that was tucked between the couch and wall and slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt over her perfectly nude body. Somehow, she looked good in it. I watched as she exited the living room to go after Marie. 

I sat there on the couch, taking stock of my current situation. My cock was just starting to come down. I guess it still aroused me to be caught, even if it was my own daughter. I collected my things and went to my room to change. 

"Well this holiday just became interesting," I thought as I entered my bedroom.

A few days later, the storm settled. Marie was talking to me without any sarcasm or judgment in her voice. In fact, she seemed to be getting along really well with both me and Zoey. The two had plans for New Year's Eve and so did I.

My next door neighbor, Tabitha, asked me out. Normally, this doesn't happen. That is, women normally aren't the ones asking me out on a date. I knew Tabitha was divorced, but I had seen her dating guys who were a bit younger and driving fast cars. 

During our most recent conversation, Tabitha had confessed to wanting to go out with me but had seen Zoey around the house and thought we were an item. I assured her it was not like that at all and even went as far as telling her it was more a "friends with benefits" type of relationship.

Needless to say, Tabitha's interest skyrocketed. I won't lie. I was just as interested in her. Tabitha was 35, stood around 5'5" and had a perfect set of 36C breasts and a firm, round ass. Her long, dark hair highlighted her piercing blue eyes which could make any man's knees buckle. She was that gorgeous. 

We met in my driveway on New Year's Eve. She wore a short, low-cut black dress. She wore a small jacket given the fact it was cold out. I didn't think it was possible for her to look any better. I was wrong. I helped her into my '66 Mustang. It was a project car I had spent years working on and was my pride and joy. I only took it out on special occassions.

Such was this night.

Our plan was to get some drinks and have dinner before going to a New Year's party at a popular club. As the night progressed, we talked about our relationships, our life goals and interests. After the second round of drinks following dinner, the conversation turned to sex.

"So, how long have you been sleeping with college co-eds?" Tabitha asked.

The question aroused me. Normally, the women I dated weren't so direct in asking about my sexual preferences. 

"Not long," I replied. "It's been a very recent thing and just the one girl."

"The blonde girl," Tabitha said. "I saw her go into your house on Christmas Eve."

I spent the next several minutes recapping the events that transpired going back to Thanksgiving and being very direct with my words. Tabitha's eyes grew wider. The tip of her tongue gliding along her lips as she took in the visual I presented her.

"I'm not gonna lie," she said after I concluded my story. "That sounded hot and makes me want you even more."

I felt my cock start to rise in my pants.

"I know we planned on watching the ball drop, but we've seen it before" she said. "How about we go back to your place and you play with someone closer to your age?" Her hand had found it's way to my thigh as she gave me an evil, seductive smile.

I paid the check and we sped home. Tabitha and I were entangled in each other's arms as we moved towards the door. Her lips were full and soft. Her taste was delicious. I unlocked the door and began unzipping the back of her dress. 

Tabitha placed her hand on my crotch and began rubbing the raging erection in my pants. 

"Mmmmmm....," she said as she pulled her hand back to remove her dress. "Somebody is horny."

I watched as she let her dress slide down her body. She stood there, wearing a black thong. Her lucious tits begging to be touched. Tabitha walked over and kissed me deeply. After breaking the kiss, she pulled me by the tie and led me to the bedroom.

She closed the door behind us and sat on the bed. She pulled me closer and undid my pants, freeing my cock. She held my erect member in her hand and looked up at me. She smiled.

"No wonder Zoey came back for seconds," she said before taking it into her mouth.

I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. 

I began untying my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. I took in Tabitha's sexy, naked body as she sucked my cock. She looked incredible. I dropped my shirt to the floor and helped Tabitha to her feet. I kissed her. I could taste my cock on her lips. My hands made their way down her body, stopping at her waist. I pushed her thong down and she stepped out of it when it hit the floor. 

She went to lay on the bed. She watched me remove the rest of my clothes as she rubbed her wet, shaved pussy. I could tell she was ready to be fucked. Her pussy glistened, inviting me to taste it.

Crawling onto the bed, between her legs, I kissed her thighs before my tongue traced its way to her bare pussy. Teasing her lips, I could taste her sweet juices that had begun dripping from her wet, hot hole. Tabitha grabbed my head, her hands clenching my hair as she moaned in delight.

"Oh fuck, baby....yes!" she squealed. 

She continued holding my head in place as my tongue danced circles around and inside her pussy. I took my hand and began massaging her mound as I watched her tilt her head back, her moans reacting to the various touches I was giving her body. 

"Oh fuck....I need your cock in me," she panted. "I'm so horny. Please, fuck me now!"

I don't know if it was possible to get any harder than I already was at that point. I pushed myself up and moved up on the bed. Her warm naked body felt good against mine. Her erect nipples pressed against my chest as I kissed her lips; our tongues meeting one another.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

Tabitha gasped as my meaty cock slid on top of her wet, shaved mound. Her eyes seemed to be looking for my soul as her hand grabbed my rod and put it inside her. 

"Oh fuck....," she whispered loudly.

I wasted no time pounding her pussy. This wasn't like with Zoey where I was slow and gentle at the start. No, Tabitha expected something different. 

"Mmmmm....yes, fuck me like your little whore," she said, her eyes strongly focused on mine. 

It seemed as if my cock became more erect with her aggressive attitude and sexual demands. My balls definitely became more swollen, ready to release a creamy surprise for her.

I fucked her hard and fast, our bodies glistening in sweat. Her tits bounced up and down with each thrust. I pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach. She responded appropriately.

"Fuck me from behind," she said, looking back at me. 

I slapped her ass and rammed my cock back inside her. She squealed loudly as I penetrated her pussy in the new position. 

"Ohhhhh....," she cried out.

I didn't stop. I continued to pump my cock inside of her, watching her body react; her tits swaying back and forth as I glanced over at mirror beside the bed. I felt myself on the verge.

So did she.

"Fucking cum inside me!" she moaned.

As I pumped my cock into her, I unloaded what felt like an enormous amount of cum inside her. I paused as I felt another wave course through my cock.

"Holy fuck," I said.

I pulled out and as my cock emerged from her hole, it spurted one last rope of cum onto her asshole. I watched as it dripped down to her pussy. Tabitha stayed in place, her head down trying to recover. My cum began to ooze out of her as she finally collapsed onto the bed.

I fell down beside her and held her against me until we fell asleep.

Around 2AM, I got up to get something to drink. Tabitha was still asleep, a bedsheet barely concealing her nude body. I didn't bother putting on any clothes and walked naked to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge, I got a bottle of water and stood there leaning against the counter drinking, trying to satisfy my thirst. As I downed the water, I heard soft moaning.

Initially, I thought Tabitha had awakened and was masturbating as she awaited my return. However, the more I focused, the more I realized the moans belonged to more than one person and it wasn't coming from my room.

I moved in the direction of Marie's bedroom and saw the door just barely propped open. I slowly opened it just enough to see my daughter's bed. There on it was both her and Zoey, naked and fucking each other.

Zoey was at the end of the bed, a strap-on secured around her waist. I watched as she leaned down and began eating Marie's pussy. I wanted to turn around and walk away. Watching my daughter engage in a sexual act was not something I wanted to see. However, I found myself standing there, unable to move.

Watching my daughter get her pussy licked by the very woman I had spent the past two holidays with was something I never imagined seeing and yet, here she was enjoying it.

I couldn't get over how much Marie looked like her mother. The same curvy body, the big full breasts and shapely round ass reminded me of the woman I had been missing for years now. The only difference was that Marie shaved her pussy which her mother always kept the pubic hair cut very short.

I wanted to walk away but I stood there. The longer I watched, the more aroused I became. I started stroking my cock as I watched Zoey begin to fuck Marie with the strap-on. 

"Oh shit, that feels good!" Marie moaned loudly.

At this point, my cock was fully erect. I was so occupied watching them, I didn't hear Tabitha approach me from behind. I damn near jumped out of my skin when she touched my shoulder.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she whispered.

She had put on the shirt I had worn earlier that night. It was unbuttoned and showed off her perfect body. Before I could answer, she looked around me into the bedroom. I thought she would leave in disgust.

"You're one kinky bastard jacking off to your daughter and her friend," she said.

She smiled and got on her knees in front of me. She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking me off as I watched the naughty scene unfold in front of me. 

Zoey pulled back and removed the strap-on. She set it aside and switched places on the bed with Marie. I watched my daughter pick up another toy at the end of the bed and lean back playing with herself as Zoey watched.

To watch this was just wrong, but I didn't care. I was turned on looking at my daughter having sex with my fuck buddy while my date had my cock gorged inside her mouth.

Both Marie and Zoey massaged their pussies in front of each other. Their moans filling up the room. Then, the unexpected happened. Marie squirted a strong stream of her juice all over the bed and onto Zoey.

"Oh yes, fuck yes!" Zoey screamed.

It was then that I turned my attention to Tabitha and pulled my cock out. I stroked it a couple of times before it erupted copious loads of cum onto her chin and tits. Tabitha made sure to suck me dry. 

When she finished, I helped her to her feet and we took one last glance into Marie's room. She was cuddled with Zoey as they both began to drift off to sleep. Tabitha cupped my balls in her hand and took my semi-erect cock and led me back to my bedroom.

We didn't sleep much the rest of the night as we spent it fucking, trying new positions and doing some very kinky things that probably wouldn't be done had Tabitha not caught me jerking off to my daughter. 

But, that is a story for another time.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments