Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger in a Nightclub - Part 2

"How a stranger in a nightclub turned out to be my first time..."

8
2 Comments 2
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
The bus journey home was unbearable, as it always was from Central London. My two friends were both a little irritated because I had spent the night with the guy that they made me talk to; so technically it was their own fault. I promised to take them to a movie to make up for it and they seemed content with the idea.

Since it was a weekday, the nightclub had closed at two instead of three-thirty, so it was still pretty early in terms of nightlife. Just three and a half hours ago I had met David and now I couldn't stop thinking about our heated encounter, and how turned on I was. All three of us dozed off on the bus until I felt my phone vibrate. When I checked, it was David.

Let me send a cab to pick you up, I know you want to... he texted.

I can’t, my friends would never approve! It was true, we were all pretty conservative girls and not the types to have sex with anyone, let alone strangers in nightclubs. But I was still horny and just wanted to get over with losing my virginity as soon as possible. I always pictured it would be with someone I knew a little better, but eventually my sexual frustration gave in.

But I guess if you can wait a little longer... I added.

I will wait as long as it takes, where will you be getting off? he asked. I told him I was close to Euston Station and he said to look out for a cab in his name. I can’t believe I was about to agree to this.

Ok I’ll see you in a bit. My heart was racing and my lower region throbbing. My friends woke up as the conductor called out the name of their stop.

“Guys, I’m going to stay on and catch the next bus from Euston, it’s easier for me to get home that way.”

“Are you crazy, I’m not leaving you on this dodgy bus!” My friend thought I was mad.

“It’s only two stops, don’t be ridiculous. I’ll text you when I’m home and you guys must do the same.”

I gave them a hug and they got off the bus. My breath got faster as we reached the last stop, and I thanked the driver as I got off. There was a black cab waiting there and I went up to the window and he said, “Cab for David?”

So I got in. I pulled out my mini mirror to check my face. My hair wasn't looking great and this made me feel a little self conscious. What if he was drunk earlier and now was sober and didn't think I was attractive anymore? I pulled my sweaty hands through my hair to try and sort it out, only getting myself frustrated. I wiped away a spot of mascara that had found its way onto my cheek and reapplied it. I put on some tinted chap stick to give myself a little bit of color as I had gone very pale. I was so nervous I thought I was going to vomit. I was about to lose my virginity to a stranger, did this make me a bad person? I mulled it over and decided I didn't care.

The cab drove for fifteen minutes until we reached what looked like a pretty fancy hotel, for a 22 year old. I remembered something my Mum told me once - “The Swiss always have money” - which explained the quality of this hotel. The front door was guarded by two official looking men who opened the door to allow someone out. David strode forward in a pale blue shirt and the jeans he was wearing earlier, straight to the driver whom he paid. He opened the door for me and took my hand to help me out.

I could hardly breathe, he looked so good. His blonde hair was messy and disheveled, the top button of his shirt open. The cab drove away and he led me through the hotel doors, thanking the doormen. I was blushing furiously, they probably knew exactly what I was here for, and after all, it was 03:20am on a Thursday morning. He probably did this all the time. This thought made me jealous. We walked into the lift, through a beautiful lobby which I could hardly pay attention to. His hands caressed my face, playing with my hair as he brought me closer to his body.

“Hello again,” he whispered into my ear.

“Hi!” I managed to push the words out of my mouth despite my nervousness. His lips moved down my jaw, and I melted under his touch. My instincts took over and I pulled his lips back up to mine, as we spun around so he had me up against the wall of the lift.

Just as I opened my mouth to allow entry for his tongue, he pulled away as the lift had stopped at his floor. He took me by the hand and got his keys out of his pocket to open the door that was a short walk down the corridor. We walked into a large room with a decent view of London which was lit up my numerous lights; quite a sight. The room was centered by a large king sized bed, strewn with colorful cushions and a quilt to contrast a crisp white duvet.

I walked over to the window as he came up behind me and put his hands around my waist.

“A beautiful view, but not nearly as beautiful as you.”

I smirked; this was coming from a flipping male model. I turned around and looked him in his big blue eyes. I was glad I got to do this with someone so sweet and handsome. He pulled me closer to him as our hips aligned, and used his warm tongue to pry my mouth open. I obliged, and allowed him to massage my tongue with his own. He sucked on my lip and I reciprocated, pulling him with my teeth. Before it could get any more heated, he stopped and sat me down on the big sofa that was under the window. He walked over to his mini bar and poured me a drink.

“Vodka lemonade okay?” He offered me my favorite drink, and I smiled.

“Yes, perfect.”

He poured two drinks, sat down next to me and handed me the glass. As we drank he asked me questions about my life and what I was doing on my gap year. His empty hand rested on my thigh. Our drinks were finished quickly, and due to my lightweight nature, a pleasant buzz emanated through my body. His hand moved further up my thigh as I turned my head to kiss him. He welcomed me with open arms and pulled me onto his lap in a straddling position. I rested my pulsing hot groin on his own, as we teased each other with our tongues and light touches. Soon I felt his erection growing as it poked into me.

I couldn't decide whether or not to tell him was a virgin so I waited a while. After about fifteen minutes, he stood up, managing not to break the kiss as we were standing. His hands worked on his belt as I unbuttoned his shirt, feeling the heat radiating from his body. His toned abdomen was uncovered at I pulled the shirt off of him. His jeans fell to the floor and he was left standing in his tight boxers, with a raging hard on.

He helped me pull my dress over my head, which proved to be much more difficult than anticipated.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

We had to laugh it off as his hand got stuck in one of the cut-outs, but I finally managed to get it off. Thank flipping Christ I had worn matching underwear that night, as usually I just wore whatever was comfortable.

He took in the sight of my chest, covered with dark grey silk and black lace. Wearing a 34E, this never failed to impress. I was still slightly self conscious though as I had never been one hundred percent body confident, but at the size of his erection which had grown even more, I was reassured. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him, his cock pushing through less layers of fabric than I’d felt before. He nibbled on my lower lip and pushed his tongue inside my mouth, intertwining it with my own as we stumbled over to the huge bed.

He pushed me down and rested my head on the pillow as he hovered over me, rubbing his lower body over mine. One arm was under my head and the other running up and down my thigh, my own were exploring his chest. His lips moved down to my neck where he kissed and sucked; there would definitely be a mark tomorrow. He sat my body upright and unhooked my bra, throwing it to the side. He squeezed and caressed my bare chest, and eventually licked and nibbled my nipple each in turn, until they were hard and the sensation ran through my body

This was new for me, and it was driving me crazy. He kissed a trail down my body and stopped when he reached my matching silk and lace pants. This was the part I was nervous about. He rubbed me through the material, instantly getting me wet, until he pulled the pants down under my bum and threw them onto the floor. I was panting at this point. Being young and inexperienced, I was not fully shaved, just trimmed and neat.

He crawled further down the bed, hands still under my bum as he pushed my knees up so he could have access to my throbbing pussy. He brought his lips to meet my clit, starting off slow by kissing it gently. My stomach was doing flips and my groin was burning, I lifted my hips involuntarily.

He took this as a good sign and flicked his tongue over my sweet spot, making me shudder with anticipation. He used the tip of his tongue to press down hard on my clit, moving it from side to side, making me squirm. I groaned when he started flicking it faster, every so often pushing his tongue inside my dripping hole, and back up again to the most sensitive part of my body. He could sense I was getting close as I started writhing and moaning quietly.

This is where he stopped, to my disappointment, but he obviously knew what he was doing. Bringing his body back to the same level as mine he kissed me again (which kind of freaked me out since he’d just been licking me out but I quickly got over it) biting on my tongue as he moved his hand to my pussy and entered one finger. He seemed surprised by its tightness but I decided not to say anything. He hooked his index finger upwards and hit a spot that would make me explode if he carried on for much longer, but instead he straightened it out again and added an extra finger and slowly got me ready for his cock.

I felt bad for neglecting it for so long so I started rubbing it through his boxers, and helped him get his final layer of clothing off. His cock sprung out and looked bigger than I thought it would, unnerving me a bit about the pain I would feel. It must have been around seven and a half inches, and seemed thicker than what I assumed was normal size. I grasped it curiously and slid my fingers around it, making him stop what he was doing to me. I lightly touched the tip and he groaned, so I continued.

He put three fingers inside me, obviously now in more of a rush to get me ready. He moved them in and out, and with it came my juices. The feeling of someone else’s fingers inside me was euphoric, and I could no longer wait for the big finale. He could tell I was getting impatient so he stopped fingering me, and while rubbing my clit, he moved his cock towards my entrance.

He didn’t push it in; instead he rubbed it along my pelvis and up and down the length of my pussy, which absolutely drove me mad. One of his hands grabbed my boob roughly, and he kissed me with desperation and hunger. He grabbed a condom from next to his bed and hastily rolled it on, then guided the tip of his bulging dick into my pussy.

I could feel it pulsating, and I writhed as it went in. So far there was no pain and instead I was feeling amazing. We carried on kissing as he pushed in further, and I started to feel the pain. I didn't wince and instead lifted my hips to get him in deeper, just to get the pain over with. After a while of his gentle thrusts, the pain was gone and I started to feel lightheaded with pleasure.

He started pushing into my faster and harder, his kisses getting rougher each time, as my wet pussy throbbed. He put his hands under my knees to get a better entry, and I felt the difference immediately. I was close to reaching climax, which he could clearly see so he took his index finger and used my own wetness to rub my clit, hard.

He went faster with his thrusts and rubs, and eventually, to my own surprise, I had my first orgasm by the hands of a stranger. The feeling was ridiculously good, so good in fact I thought I would black out. I grinded down on his cock, wanting to help him finish after what he’d just done for me. I grabbed onto his hair with my free hands and kissed his neck, as he thrust into me as hard as he could. He caressed my chest, as he groaned and panted.

“Oh my god!” he shouted, as he pulled out and took his condom off. He came a second after, some of his cum landing on my thigh.

“I’m so sorry!” he said, and wiped the cum off of me.

“No don’t worry.” I was still out of breath and couldn't believe what had just happened. I was still confused as there was no extreme pain or blood but obviously my hymen had been broken through doing something else. He lay back onto the bed and put his arm around me.

“You are amazing, I hope you know this.”

I smiled and kissed him, feeling sleepy. He got out of bed and got a shirt for me to wear. It was warm and smelled amazing. He crawled into bed behind me, pressing against me. I was already feeling horny again but I drifted off to sleep, with his arms around me. Little did I know that this would be far from the last time I saw David...

Published 
Written by Janet32DD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments