Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Busty Slutty Schoolgirl - The Conclusion

"A teacher arrives for the rendezvous with his former student..."

43
7 Comments 7
15.3k Views 15.3k
8.1k words 8.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of two."

I had previously had a surprise visit at my home from a former student of mine, Kimberley. She was a stunning looking girl, almost eighteen, with a stunning ass and huge incredible boobs. My wife was out at the time.

Kimberley had then proceeded to dress up in an incredibly tight, sexy schoolgirl uniform, attempting to seduce me. As, however, my wife could return at any time, I had arranged to visit Kimberley at her house a few weeks later, but got another surprise when I knocked on her door...

I was expecting Kimberley to greet me, perhaps wearing something very sexy for me. However, as the door opened, a much older woman greeted me. She was quite attractive, with fairly long brunette hair and a nice smile.

“Here’s the man of the hour,” she said, extending her hand to shake mine, “I’m Kimberley’s mother, Julie. Please, come on in.”

“Hi, nice to meet you,” I said, shaking her hand and moving into the hallway of the house.

I was rather confused and worried now. Kimberley had told me her mother wouldn’t be here.

“Oh, we’ve met before,” Julie said, smiling.

“We have?” I enquired.

“Of course, at the school, during Kimberley’s parents' evening,” Julie explained, still smiling.

“Ah yes, of course,” I replied.

However, I didn’t remember Kimberley’s mother at any parents' evening, but then I met so many parents, and it would have been over a year ago anyway. Also, it was now obvious that Kimberley had told her mother exactly who it was that was coming over to visit.

The front door closed behind me, and Julie took my coat and hung it on a hook in the hallway. There was then a moment of silence; I felt a bit awkward.

“Um, is Kimberley here?” I asked.

“Yes, of course,” Julie giggled, “She’s just upstairs getting all dressed up for you.”

“Dressed up?” I asked stupidly, “I didn’t know we were planning to go out.”

Julie giggled again, touching my arm.

“You big silly! Not the going out kind of dressed up. You know what I mean.” she giggled again, giving me the eye as she still held my arm, “Come on in and have a drink with me, she’ll be ages.”

Julie took me back into her kitchen, and we sat chatting over a glass of wine for about half an hour. We talked about Kimberley, her old school, where I was working now. I sat at the kitchen table whilst Julie busied herself tidying up her countertop on the other side of the room.

As we chatted, I couldn’t help notice Julie’s dress. It was a black evening dress, with sparkly bits in it. It was fairly short, to show off her nice legs, and fairly low cut too, to show off her rather impressive cleavage. As she bent over to load the dishwasher machine, I got a nice long view of her arse.

For a woman whom I guessed was in her late thirties or early forties, she had a very nice figure. It was obvious where Kimberley got her incredible curves from. Suddenly Julie turned her head back to look at me and caught me staring at her arse.

“Ah, naughty boy,” Julie giggled, wagging her finger at me, “So, is sir a tits or an arse man?”

Julie then turned her body toward me to load some glasses into the dishwasher machine. But as she was still leant over the machine I could now see right down her cleavage. Again, she caught me looking there too.

“So, you're a boob man then,” she laughed again.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I mumbled.

Julie was a very forward woman, very different to my wife. I wasn’t used to a woman speaking quite so plainly. I guess Kimberley got that from her mother too.

“Don’t apologise,” Julie said, throwing a tea-towel jokingly in my direction, “We like boob men in this household. Now be honest and tell me something, has your wife got big tits?”

Julie came back across to the kitchen table.

“Er, well, I…” I began but really didn't know what to say. I suddenly felt very aware of the fact that Kimberley’s mother knew I was here to see her daughter, a daughter that until a year ago I had been teaching, and that I was also cheating on my wife.

“I’m guessing not, otherwise you probably wouldn’t be here,” Julie said, grinning, “Oh, don’t worry, relax. No-one here’s worried about your wife, it’s our little secret.”

“Thank you,” I mumbled rather sheepishly.

“Ooh, you’re a handsome devil,” Julie said, holding my face in her hand for a moment, “I can see why Kim’s so excited about you.”

She then leant in and gave me a full, long kiss on the lips. It took me by surprise for a moment, although it was very nice. Julie then put her finger on my lips.

“Shhhh,” she whispered, giggling again and sitting down at the kitchen table next to me.

I took it this kiss was to be a secret from Kimberley.

“So, did you want to fuck Kim when she was your student?” she asked.

“What? No, no, of course not...” I started to explain, but Julie was laughing.

“Relax, relax. I’m just teasing you,” she giggled, “She already told me she came round to your house and tempted you here. Besides, there’s nothing wrong with an older man getting to bed a busty young girl.”

“Really?” I enquired.

“Of course, you’re a married man, you understand,” Julie explained, adjusting the hem of her short dress, “A bit of variety now and again can help a marriage, as long as you’re careful your wife doesn’t find out, of course. You can live out a fantasy upstairs with Kimberley, and then go home to your wife fully satisfied. Plus, it will do Kimberley some good too.”

“How so?” I asked her.

“She’s never been with an older man. Just a few young, rather immature boys really,” Julie went on, playing with her hair, “I’d like her to see there are other types of men out there, you know? It’s good for her, you know?”

“Mum, I’m ready,” we suddenly heard Kimberly shout out from upstairs.

“Finally,” Julie whispered to me across the table.

I smiled but wondered what exactly was going to happen now.

“Okay,” Julie shouted back.

Julie stood and took my hand, and led me back down the hallway to the bottom of the staircase.

“Well, here she is, all tarted up for you,” Julie said.

I looked up to the top of the stairs. There was Kimberley, wearing the schoolgirl outfit that she had worn in my house. She looked incredible, drop-dead gorgeous.

She wore her black high heeled shoes, with black stockings again. And the little green pleated skirt was again super short. I could again just see her stocking tops, held up by black suspenders, and when she twirled around, I could see the bottom of her terrific firm ass cheeks.

Her white blouse had, if anything, gotten even smaller. Her huge tits making the blouse still burst at the seams. She had the top four buttons undone now, again showing off that enormous amazing cleavage. Again, she was wearing a black bra underneath.

She also again had the school tie hung loosely around the collar of the blouse, but again wore it more as a scarf so as not to obscure the view of her incredible cleavage.

She once again wore her glossy red lipstick and had her hair tied up this time. I didn’t think it possible, but she looked even sexier than she had at my house.

I will never forget looking up at this incredible vision of sexiness at the top of the stairs. Still, it was a bit odd taking in this view with her mother standing right next to me. Kimberley twirled around once again to give me a good view, then grinned at me.

“Come on then, sir,” Kimberley giggled, pushing her tits together with her upper arms as she leant over the bannister, “Get your arse up here and give me a good hard seeing-to.”

I turned to Julie, seeing she was grinning too.

“I think you’d better do what she says, sir,” Julie giggled, slapping me playfully on the ass but getting a good firm grope in while she did so. “Up you go.”

I walked up the stairs, getting closer to my prize. As I looked back down the stairs, I caught Julie checking out my ass, just as I had done to her earlier in the kitchen.

“Well, you’ve got a very handsome man there, Kim,” Julie grinned, “And he’s got a gorgeous arse.”

Julie giggled, as did Kimberley. I reached the top of the stairs, and Kimberley embraced me, kissing me. I could feel her tits pressed up against my chest, her lips soft and wet. My hands fell down her back, and firmly gripped her ass cheeks, and I kissed her back.

“Oh yeah, I love the feel of your hands on my arse,” Kimberley whispered in my ear, “Come on, come into my room, sir, I’ve got it all set up for you.”

“Well, you two enjoy yourself, I’m off out,” Julie said from downstairs, putting a jacket on, “Goodnight.”

Julie then opened the front door and left, and the door slowly closed behind her.

“Well, we’re all alone now, sir,” Kimberley purred, her hands placed on my chest, “And your wife isn’t going to interrupt us this time, is she?”

“Definitely not,” I replied, my hands still cupping each of her lovely firm ass cheeks as I stared at her tits.

“Let’s forget about your wife. Tonight, you’re all mine,” Kimberley grinned, whispering in my ear again, “And I’m all yours. You can have whatever you want, sir, any way you want it.”

I smiled. I certainly liked the sound of that. Kimberley took my hand and led me into her bedroom. It was colourfully decorated, and a very girly room.

It had a large king-size bed. There was a wide full-length mirror on a stand next to her dressing table. The curtains were already pulled closed. Kimberley closed the bedroom door behind us and adjusted the position of the mirror on the stand.

I pulled her close and kissed her again. Kimberley smiled and started to undo the buttons on my shirt, then slowly pulled it off, throwing it to the floor.

“Mmm, nice,” Kimberley purred, running her hands through my chest hair.

She then expertly undid my belt buckle, unzipped the fly, and let my trousers fall to the floor. I kicked them away. I now stood in just my boxer shorts, as Kimberley’s hands stroked my hardening cock through my shorts.

“I always wanted to be with an older man,” Kimberley whispered in my ear as she continued to rub at my dick through my shorts, “You’re so handsome, sir.”

“Thank you, you’re very beautiful,” I told her.

She smiled and began to unbutton her blouse, slowly and seductively. I sat on the side of the bed and enjoyed the view. Eventually, the last button was undone, and she slowly pulled off her schoolgirl blouse to reveal her huge tits encased in a tiny black bra.

Her bra was surely a size or two too small for her, as she was literally bursting out of it. It was a very sexy effect. Kimberley stepped closer, her hands rubbing and massaging her own tits in front of my face.

“Thirty-four double-G,” Kimberley purred, a wicked grin on her face, “I know exactly what you’re thinking.”

She giggled and stepped up even closer, pushing her tits into my face. I grabbed Kimberley’s ass to pull her closer still, kissing and sucking at her cleavage.

“Come here,” I told her, as my hands moved up from her ass to claw at her bra strap and unhook it, “Let me get my hands on those fucking huge tits.”

“Oh, you bad boy, sir,” Kimberley giggled, gently slapping me on the top of my head, “A big pair of tits and the animal comes out, doesn’t it, sir?”

I finally unhooked her bra and let it fall away, revealing surely I thought the most incredible pair of tits in human history. They were so big, and full, and perfectly round and natural-looking. Her nipples were perfectly placed and perky. Added to all this was the fact that such huge tits were on her small slim frame just made them seem even bigger.

I heard myself gasp, marvelling at the sight of this topless busty schoolgirl goddess standing before me. Kimberley giggled again, her tits jiggling as she did so.

“Come here,” she said simply, as she took my hands and placed them on her tits.

Her boobs felt incredible, so big and so, so firm. I buried my head in between them as I groped her huge tits, licking, kissing and sucking on them. I heard myself moan in pure unadulterated pleasure, my cock now fully erect in my shorts.

“That’s it, sir,” Kimberley encouraged me, her arms around my neck, “That’s it. You enjoy yourself, darling. Yeah, suck on my big fucking tits.”

I was going to reply but had a mouthful of her right breast. I spent the next five or ten minutes greedily groping and feeding on this gorgeous young girl’s huge boobs. She happily stood in front of me, always a big smile on her face, quietly encouraging me with her dirty talk.

“Yeah, suck on my tits, sir,” she continued, running her hands through my hair, “I bet your wife hasn’t got tits like these, has she? Is that why you’re here, sir?”

I nodded, still sucking on Kimberley’s knockout boobs, I moved one hand back to grope her ass as my other hand held her left breast in place for me to suck on her nipple. Kimberley squeezed her right breast in toward me, meaning both her nipples were pushed close together so I could suck and lick on both of them at the same time.

“I bet compared to mine your wife’s chest looks like two pennies on an ironing board, doesn’t it?” Kimberley giggled, “Or has she got a droopy, saggy old pair of tits? I think that’s it, that’s why you need a nice big young firm pair, isn’t it, sir?”

I loved all her dirty talk as I continued to suck on her nipples, but she then gently pushed my face away from her chest, giving me a wicked grin.

“I think we need to get these off before you burst out of them,” Kimberley said, tugging at my shorts, “Come on, sir, let me relax you.”

Kimberley knelt down in front of me, as I continued to sit on the side of the bed. She pulled down on my shorts until eventually my aching, hard cock popped out. I noticed she immediately smiled at the sight. She pulled my shorts right off and tossed them to the floor behind her.

With a big grin, her dainty young hands went immediately to my cock, slowly wanking it.

“Mmm, you got a lovely cock, sir,” she purred, “I always wanted to see you naked in my bed. You remember I told you about rubbing myself off in this bed after school, thinking about you?”

“Yeah,” I moaned, her hand massaging the engorged head of my rock-hard dick.

“Well, look in that drawer, darling,” Kimberley said, looking toward a small bedside cabinet.

I reached for the drawer and opened it, reached in and was somewhat shocked when I pulled out a fairly large rubber dildo. Kimberley laughed.

“My mum bought it for me last year,” she explained, giggling again, “I used to fuck myself silly with it, thinking about you being here with me. But finally, we’ve made that fantasy come true.”

I simply smiled at this stunning naughty young girl, slowly jerking my dick with one hand, her other hand massaging my balls.

“Come on then, sir, let me relax you,” Kimberley said, shifting forward on her knees toward me.

“Relax me?” I asked, grinning from ear to ear.

“Yeah, let me suck your lovely cock, sir,” she purred, as she began kissing my shaft.

The next few minutes were one of the highlights of my life. Kimberley ran her mouth and tongue up and down my shaft, over and over again. She then gripped my cock in her hand, as she licked and sucked on my balls for some time. I moaned in pleasure, she looked incredible.

“Yeah, you like having a dirty young slut sucking on your balls, don’t you, sir?” she teased, that wicked grin on her face again.

Kimberley then finally took the head of my cock into her mouth, and the cock-sucking began. I was stunned at how good at blowing me she was. She started off fairly slow and steady, sucking cock like a loving girlfriend might, her head bobbing up and down in my lap as I looked down on her. But she would often look up at me, looking me straight in the eye, with my dick in her mouth.

After a while, she changed it up. She began trying to deep throat my cock, occasionally gagging on it, but carrying on regardless. Saliva flowed out of her mouth when she came up for air; she let it drip off her chin and drop onto my dick and balls. There were lots of noisy slurping and sucking noises as she gave a fantastic, very sloppy blowjob.

Lots of dirty talk was also forthcoming.

“Mmm, you like that, sir, don’t you? You like my lips and tongue all over your fucking cock,” she slurped in between mouthfuls of my dick, “I bet your wife doesn’t suck your dick like this, does she?”

Kimberley grinned, as she beat my cock all over her face, giving me very cheeky eye contact as she did so. She stuck her tongue out and furiously rubbed the head of my cock back and forth across her lips and tongue over and over again.

“Yeah, you like that don’t you, you dirty fucker,” she whispered, smiling sweetly.

I suddenly noticed that the large mirror on the stand was positioned directly behind Kimberley. This meant I had a great view of her ass in the reflection as she gave me head. This girl had thought of everything.

Kimberly got back to work slobbering all over my dick. She was now urgently sucking faster and faster, as her tits bounced and swayed beneath her. I reached down and groped her huge natural breasts as her head bobbed in my lap. Kimberley started to come up for air, but I put one hand on the top of her head, pushing her mouth back onto my cock.

“Ah yeah, good girl,” I told her encouragingly.

“Yeah, I can be a good girl,” she said as I finally let her up for air, and she wiped saliva from her chin, smiling, “But not tonight. Tonight, I’m gonna be your dirty busty slut.”

I pushed her dirty mouth back onto my cock, and she carried on slobbering and sucking me for a few more minutes, massaging my balls with her fingertips. Eventually, however, she had to take a breather, as she knelt in front of me, her hands on my thighs and my cock resting on her face.

“You look so sexy, all naked in my bed, your cock in my mouth,” she panted, slightly out of breath, saliva dripping off her chin onto her tits, “You’re getting me all wet, sir.”

Kimberley then stood up, turned away from me, and then backed that amazing curvy ass clad in her tight little black panties right into my lap. She sat down on my thighs, my cock pushing up against her ass cheeks. She then began bouncing her ass up and down in my lap, my rock-hard cock slapping against it. I reached out and held her hips with both hands, encouraging her little lap dance, a huge grin on my face.

“Yeah, you like that don’t you, sir?” Kimberley said, looking back over her shoulder at me, “You like staring at my young firm arse. I bet your wife doesn’t twerk her arse all over your cock for you, does she?”

I loved staring at her gorgeous firm ass bouncing up and down, and the feeling of my cock slapping against it over and over again. She still had the tiny little green pleated schoolgirl skirt on, but she had moved it up a little so that I still had a good view of her bum.

“Oh, Kimberley,” I moaned, “You’re such a lovely sexy girl.”

Kimberley stopped bouncing her ass in my lap, sat up and leant over her own shoulder, kissing me full on the lips.

“Thank you, sir,” she said, another wicked smile on her face, then whispered in my ear, “But if you like dirty talk, you don’t have to call me Kimberley when we’re in bed together. You can call me slut, or a whore, whatever you want, darling.”

“Really?” I asked. I had never engaged in ‘dirty talk’ with a woman before.

“Of course, sir. I told you, when we’re in this room together you can do whatever you want to me,” Kimberley replied with a grin, standing up and running her hand through her hair, “Now sit back on the bed so I can fuck your brains out.”

Kimberley slowly removed her little black panties, turning around so I could check out her stunning firm naked ass as she did so. I sat back in the bed, my back resting against the headboard, my cock pointing at the ceiling. Kimberley was amazing; such a foxy, slutty, busty young girl.

I reached down to the side of the bed where my trousers lay, pulled out my wallet, and fumbled to try and pull a condom from it. As I did so, I stared at her young bald, shaved pussy. Kimberley repositioned the large mirror on the stand, moving it closer to the side of the bed.

Kimberley stood in front of me now, wearing just her stockings and suspender belt, little green pleated schoolgirl skirt, school tie around her neck, and her high heels. She reached out and took the condom out of my hand.

“You won’t need that, sir,” Kimberley said, tossing the condom to the floor, “I’m on the pill. Now sit back for me.”

I sat back against the headboard as Kimberley got onto the bed in front of me. She then moved to sit astride me, pushing her huge young boobs into my face. I again began sucking, licking and groping her fantastic rack.

“Yeah, that’s it, sir,” she told me as she gripped my cock and guided it toward her pussy, “Let me ride that fucking cock. Let me ride it until I get off, then you can have whatever you want.”

Kimberley then lowered herself onto my cock. She was fairly wet already, and my cock quickly slipped inside until she took my whole length.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” I said. She felt incredible, so lovely and tight and wet.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Kimberley began bouncing up and down on my cock, slowly at first. I sat there with a huge smile on my face, admiring the view of this busty, gorgeous young girl, her huge tits bouncing and jiggling as she slid up and down my bare rock-hard dick.

I had been nervous about visiting Kimberley before, worrying about my wife finding out. But this was worth all the risk. This was incredible.

My hands moved to grope her massive boobs, playing with her amazing nipples. Kimberley grinned at me, beginning to fuck me a little faster now.

“Oh yes, sir,” she panted, “Oh yeah, I always wanted to fuck you, sir.”

Kimberley carried on bouncing up and down on my cock, more urgently now, getting faster still. She moaned and panted loudly. She closed her eyes, biting her lip, moaning long and loud.

“Oh yeah, I fucking love cock,” she suddenly blurted out, “I love it. Nice, lovely hard dick.”

Now she was bouncing up and down very fast indeed, furiously fucking me. I moved my hands to her hips to encourage her, thrusting up into her. Her moans and cries became higher pitched as she got more and more excited. She was so fucking wet.

She was bouncing up and down so fast now her chest in front of me was almost a blur of jiggling and swaying tit flesh. She was getting very close now. I felt so big and hard inside her.

A moment later she cried out so loudly and then collapsed on top of me, panting heavily. I put my arms around her; her whole body was shaking. I could feel her pussy pulsating on my cock. I held her like that for a while until she could catch her breath.

Kimberley then kissed me long and full, her tongue in my mouth, licking and flicking at my tongue. She had such gorgeous full lips.

“Oh, sir, that was great. So fucking great,” she told me, kissing my neck, “Now it’s your turn, darling. What do you want?”

I knew exactly what I wanted. I rolled her over onto her back, my cock never leaving her young tight pussy. Once on top, I slowly began thrusting in and out of her. She smiled and parted her legs even further.

“Mmm, yeah. Now you can have whatever you want, sir,” she panted at me as I pounded away, “How’s that nice wet tight teen cunt for you, sir?”

Kimberley giggled as she reached to grab my ass cheeks with both hands, encouraging me to fuck her harder.

“Oh, Kimberley, you’ve got such a dirty mouth,” I told her.

“Yeah, and you love it like that, don’t you?” Kimberley replied, “My mouth was full of your cock before, and if you want, later it can be full of your spunk, sir.”

I raised my body up off hers, holding myself up with one arm so that I could look down at my busty beauty as I fucked her. She moved her hands from my ass to her tits, crossing her arms to cradle them. This meant they stood up on her chest. She grinned at me, a delightful glint in her eye.

“That’s what you want to see, isn't it, sir,” she giggled, “A nice big firm pair of tits while you fuck that tight cunt.”

She looked incredible. Her huge tits were bouncing back and forth across her chest as I pounded away at her lovely wet pussy. I was quite proud of myself that I hadn’t already shot my load. I was trying to last as long as possible.

I briefly thought about the ‘immature boys’ that Kimberley’s mother had said she had been with before. I imagine an ‘immature boy’ would have been far too excited by the sight that was in front of me now. I was sure they would have shot their load extremely quickly. I wanted to show Kimberley that an older man could have more stamina, and could make her come multiple times.

But I was also a realist. Fucking Kimberley was incredible, and I probably wasn’t going to last a whole lot longer. Probably not enough to make her orgasm again anyway. But there was one more thing I was desperate to do to her before I did come.

I pulled out, manoeuvred Kimberley up onto her hands and knees, and moved to position myself behind her ass. She then shuffled around so that she faced the large mirror on the stand, which sat less than a metre or so from the bed. I moved again to kneel behind her.

I slowly pushed my aching, hard cock into her tight wet twat, grabbed her hips with both hands and began thrusting in and out of her. I stared at her perfect firm young ass as I fucked her. I loved the sound of her ass cheeks slapping against me as I banged away at her.

I looked up to see Kimberley’s reflection in the mirror in front of us. She was such a naughty girl to have put it there. She had a huge grin on her face as I screwed her, obviously enjoying herself immensely. Her huge tits hung down beneath her, swaying back and forth in time to my thrusts.

“Oh yes, sir, this is my favourite,” she panted, moaning loudly.

“Doggystyle?” I asked her.

“Oh yeah, doggystyle in front of a mirror,” she gasped, with a grin a mile wide, “I love watching myself getting fucked.”

I reached forward with one hand to grope her ripe, full, swaying young tits.

“Yeah, you like those big fucking tits, don’t you, sir?” Kimberley smirked at me in the mirror.

I looked at my reflection. A man, more than twenty years senior to Kimberley. For a moment I felt guilt, felt like a dirty old man. What would my wife think if she could see me now?

I stared at this gorgeous, cock-crazy, teenage nympho busty slut. Her stunning ass and huge tits bounced and jiggled in front of me as I fucked her, a huge smile on her face. What the hell, you only live once. How many more times in my life would a chance like this come along?

It wasn’t like I was taking advantage of her. She had come on to me, had chased after me. Christ, I even had the permission of her mother. There must be a thousand guys in this town alone who would give their right arm to fuck Kimberley.

I decided to put these silly thoughts from my mind and just enjoy myself. Enjoy screwing this busty, slutty ‘schoolgirl’.

Her tight wet pussy felt so good as I slid back and forth inside her. I watched my dick go in and out between her juicy pussy lips. I couldn’t believe I was getting to fuck this lovely girl bareback.

Kimberley’s groans and moans became louder, more urgent. I banged away at her harder now.

“Oh, fuck yeah. That’s it, big boy,” Kimberley panted loudly, “Make me moan like a fucking whore.”

Her stunning ass bounced back and forth against me. Such a peach of an ass, so curvy. It reminded me of the asses on the girls I often saw in hip-hop music videos. I gripped her ass firmer as I fucked her harder still.

Kimberley’s moans got louder still, until they became almost screams of delight. I was glad her mother had gone out; surely Kimberley could be heard throughout the house. I pumped her pussy as fast and hard as I could.

Kimberley gave out one final scream, and I felt her pussy pulsating around my cock as she orgasmed. She collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily. She lay there for a moment.

“That was great,” she whispered up at me, “I never had a guy that could make me come more than once.”

Kimberley then sat up, smiling. She moved to sit with her back against the headboard and rearranged the pillows.

“Come on then, sir, let me finish you off. You look like your balls are about to explode,” she said, grinning from ear to ear, reaching into the drawer on the bedside cabinet.

“And how are you gonna finish me off, Kimberley?” I asked.

She pulled from the drawer a small bottle of strawberry-flavoured lube.

“The way I imagined I would,” Kimberley grinned.

“And in what way did you imagine getting me off, dear?” I enquired, intrigued.

“The way I imagine all men would want to,” Kimberley said, removing the top from the bottle of lube, “The way every man that has ever looked down my cleavage, and then imagined what they would do to me.”

“And what is that?” I asked.

Kimberley poured the lube all over her tits and massaged it in.

“I’m gonna push my oily tits together,” Kimberley grinned, doing exactly that, “And you’re gonna fuck my tits. You’re gonna fuck them until you can’t take it anymore. Until you spunk your lovely jizz all over my face.”

Christ, she had such a dirty mouth, and a dirty mind too. I shuffled forward, and Kimberley spread her legs wide so I could get closer. She reached up and pulled down on the back of my neck to kiss me, long and wet.

“I want you to call me every dirty name under the sun while you fuck my tits,” Kimberley whispered in my ear, “You understand me?”

I nodded as she released me, her hands returning to push her tits together for me. I pushed my rock-hard cock in between her huge slippery boobs and began fucking them. She looked incredible.

“Oh Kimberley, you fucking lovely busty slut,” I told her, looking right in her eyes as I did so.

She grinned back up at me, blowing me a kiss.

“Such a sexy young girl,” I continued, pumping away in between her massive melons, “You got such a stunning ass, lovely tight cunt, and such fucking great big fucking young firm tits. I love them.”

My cock was completely enveloped in her wonderful tit flesh. The head of my cock popped in and out of the top of her huge cleavage as I thrust.

“You’re such a fucking sexy busty young whore,” I told her, screwing her tits as hard and fast as I could, “You suck cock like a whore, and fuck like a whore.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right, big stud,” Kimberley purred.

Kimberley stuck her tongue out and licked the head of my cock when it popped out of the top of her cleavage.

“And you got a lovely dirty mouth too,” I panted, getting close now.

“Yes sir,” she replied, looking up at me, “Now come all over my fucking face.”

I felt my balls tightening, I knew I couldn’t hold back much longer. I thrust in and out between her tits a few more times.

“Oh fuck!” I gasped.

I got to the top of my thrust, the head of my cock bursting out between the top of her cleavage one final time. I erupted, the first spurt of jizz shooting out and hitting Kimberley right in the lips; the second splashed across her right cheek. She took it all with a huge smile on her face. The next few spurts of come went across her left cheek and up into her hair.

The last few shots of my come dribbled out over her boobs. I collapsed down on the bed next to Kimberley, exhausted. She giggled, rubbing my sperm into her tits. She made no attempt to clean up her face.

I panted heavily, trying to get my breath back. I stared at this gorgeous young girl and her come-blasted face. She let it drip off her chin and land on her tits.

“What are you looking at, you dirty fucker?” Kimberley giggled again.

She finally got some tissues and wiped my spunk from her face and tits. She took off her little school tie, and the skirt, just leaving her stockings and suspender belt on. She then came and lay next to me, cuddling up close as I put my arm around her. She pulled the duvet cover over both of us.

“You’re such a sexy man,” Kimberley told me, kissing me long and full on the lips, “That was the best ever, thank you.”

“Yeah, that was amazing, you’re incredible,” I told her.

“Oh yeah? Better than your wife?” she asked cheekily.

“Doesn’t even compare,” I replied, thinking that answer covered a multitude of sins.

“Mmm, I bet,” Kimberley giggled.

Kimberley slowly caressed my chest, running her hands through my chest hair.

“Was that always a fantasy of yours, to fuck one of your students?” she asked.

“Yeah, I guess so, from time to time, but I never thought it would actually happen, you know?” I answered, massaging her gorgeous big full breasts.

“No, you have to make these things happen,” she explained, “Like I did. My fantasy was to fuck an older married man, and I had fancied you when I was at school. So, I just combined them, you know, and just made it happen.”

“Yes, you certainly did,” I told her, “And what other fantasies are you going to make happen?”

I wondered what exactly she was planning next. Kimberley kissed me again and chuckled.

“Well, I think I will just see you for a few months at least, I think that would be fun, don’t you think?” Kimberley asked, “You can come over here whenever you like and fuck me, just make sure your wife doesn’t find out. I don’t want her showing up here causing drama.”

“Okay, no problem,” I told her.

So this was not to be a one-night stand, as I had originally figured. She wanted to see me on a regular basis, at least until she got bored of fucking her former teacher. That was absolutely fine with me; she was the best fuck I had ever had. As long as I managed to keep it quiet at home, I was going to enjoy this ride for as long as I could.

“But I suppose all good things come to an end eventually,” she continued, “So then I’ll try to make one of my other fantasies come true.”

“And what might they be?” I asked, intrigued

“Well, I’d really like to fuck a black guy, with really huge thick cock,” she explained, grinning, “You know, like the ones you see on the Big Black Cock porn sites.”

“Really?” I said.

“Sure, I mean, I don’t think it would be something for me long-term, I’m not really into black guys,” Kimberley continued, “But just so that when I’m older I can look back and say, just that one time, I was that trashy, busty white girl that fucked a black guy with a dick as big as an arm, you know?”

I had to laugh. She was so upfront with what she wanted.

“Of course, I’m sure not all black guys have gigantic dicks, so I’d have to come up with some way of seeing the goods before I made my choice,” Kimberley explained, “I haven’t figured that out yet, but I guess there’s plenty of time for that.”

“Wow, that’s really very sexy,” I told her.

“Yeah? Turns you on does it, thinking of me sucking on a huge black cock?” she teased.

“Hell yeah,” I said.

It really was. She looked so hot, half-naked in my arms, talking about her dirty little fantasies.

“I like talking about this with you, you know? Most men would be put off if wasn’t talking about them, I reckon,” she said, kissing my chest.

“No, it’s not a problem for me,” I told her, “So what else you got?”

Kimberley giggled, running her hand through her hair. She then sat up against the headboard, reached into the bedside cabinet drawer and pulled out her rubber dildo. She then spread her legs, grinning at me, and slowly inserted the rubber dick inside herself.

“You like that?” Kimberley asked as she slowly began to fuck herself.

I stared at her smooth pussy with that big rubber cock going in and out at some speed now.

“Oh yeah,” I told her, “So like I said, what else have you got?”

“Well, I’d like to go to a club or someplace like that, wearing a really tight super-short skirt, and my best tight top that shows off my tits,” she explained, “And then try to pick up two guys at once. I’d tell them one guy just wasn’t going to be enough to satisfy me tonight, and let them take me back to their place, or perhaps a hotel if they’re married.”

“And then what would you do?” I asked, already knowing the answer. But I had to ask; it was turning me on to hear all this stuff as she fucked herself.

“So then I’d sit them down on a sofa next to each other, and give them both a lap dance, and then a striptease,” she stated, quite matter-of-factly, “Then I’d get on my knees, naked, and suck them both at the same time, get them really going.”

“And once they were up and running?” I asked.

“Then I’d let them spit-roast me over and over again, all night until I was plastered in come,” she giggled, her hands moving faster as she fucked herself harder, “And later I’d send them home to their wives or girlfriends with a huge smile on their faces.”

“Holy shit,” I told her, “You really are one sexy slut, Kimberley.”

“Well, like mother, like daughter, I guess,” Kimberly grinned.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“My mother’s actually done that. A few years ago she went to some college party and picked up two young studs and brought them back here,” she continued, “And she did the same, got spit-roasted by them for hours. She told me it was incredible.”

“You and your mother talk about stuff like that?” I asked, incredulous.

“Sure, why not? It’s just sex,” she explained.

“Quite a woman, your mother,” I said.

“Yeah, she is. And then what else?” Kimberley asked herself, “Oh yeah, I’d like to fuck a guy together with a really pretty girl.”

“Wow, really? A threesome, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah, but not really for sex with the girl,” she went on, “Just, I would like to try getting fucked by a guy whilst I kiss a really beautiful woman. I think it would be really fun.”

 My cock was getting harder and harder with each fantasy she told me about. She was certainly enjoying herself too, getting off on telling me her naughty fantasies as she screwed herself.

“What else?” I asked her.

“Oh, sir, you like this game a little too much, don’t you?” Kimberley chuckled, “Well, nothing else specific exactly. Just use the gifts God gave me, I guess, to get what I want.”

“And what is that?” I asked, pushing her a little further. It was really turning me on, this teenage busty strumpet telling me all her fuck fantasies.

“Just use my pretty face, my tits, my arse to get what I want, you know?” Kimberley continued, “To fuck as many guys as I want. All different types of men. Young guys, older guys, married guys, rich guys.”

“I see,” I said.

“I don’t know, to fuck in an amazing hotel, or on a plane, or a great beach. Just stuff like that,” she concluded, starting to breathe heavily with the effort of masturbating in front of me.

“Well, I think with that beautiful face, and your stunning tits and arse, you’re going to make many, many, many men very, very happy,” I told her.

She giggled again, removing the dildo, and shifting herself slowly down to my cock, which was almost back to full power now.

“Yeah, well, that’s all for another time. Right now there’s only one man I want to make very, very happy,” Kimberley said, grinning as she then began to kiss my shaft.

She kissed the shaft and head of my dick with long soft wet kisses, occasionally flicking her tongue out to lick me. This went on for a few minutes until she moved on to my balls whilst holding the base of my cock. She then again kissed, licked, and eventually sucked on my balls, taking each one in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. It felt amazing.

It was no surprise I was now back at full strength. Kimberley grinned as she stared at my rock hard cock. Her soft wet lips enveloped the engorged head of my dick as she slowly began to suck me.

I held her head in my hands, encouraging Kimberley as she performed another magnificent blowjob. I let her suck me for some time, watching her lips slide up and down my shaft.

But there was one more thing I wanted to do with Kimberley. I got her up onto her hands and knees, positioning her facing the large mirror again. I moved to get behind her, rubbing my cock over her perfect ass cheeks.

I grabbed some lube from Kimberley’s bedside cabinet and rubbed it all over her ass and up and down my cock.

“What are you doing back there?” Kimberley asked, grinning at me in the reflection in the mirror.

“Don’t you worry about that,” I told her.

I then slowly began pushing my cock into her ass. Slowly, but persistently.

“Oh my god!” Kimberley exclaimed, but still grinning from ear to ear, “You dirty bastard. Oh fuck, I never did this before.”

I smiled to myself as I continued to slowly but surely inch my way into her tight little asshole.

“Oh fuck, it feels huge,” she moaned.

Kimberley had a slightly pained expression on her face as I looked into the mirror, but she still encouraged me to continue.

“Yeah, that’s it,” she whimpered.

After a few minutes of working my cock back and forth, I eventually got almost the entire length of my shaft inside her. I then slowly and gently began fucking Kimberley in the ass.

The pained expression slowly began to disappear from Kimberley’s reflected image in the mirror. Her tits jiggled beneath her as I gently thrust in and out of her ass. A smile began to creep back across her face. She repositioned herself, supporting her body up in the doggy position with her left hand, her right hand moving to play with her clit underneath her.

I gripped her hips firmly now as I began to fuck her tight little ass with a bit more urgency. She moaned and whimpered as she continued to play with herself as I screwed her.

A few minutes of this and I noticed her eyes began to water, and tiny little drops of it ran down her cheeks. I certainly don’t think she was crying. Tears of joy, perhaps, as she had a grin on her a mile wide.

“Oh fuck yeah!” Kimberley moaned, “You are a fucking, dirty perverted bastard, aren't you, sir? Just what I'd hoped you'd be.”

This was incredible, fucking a gorgeous, horny, busty young woman in the ass. The sight in the mirror was incredible, Kimberley loving every second of it. The feeling in my cock was terrific too, I felt even bigger and harder than I had the first time. I also loved the fact that after everything we had done together, she still insisted on calling me 'sir'.

I wasn’t going to last much longer, I figured. Quickly, though, it suddenly became all too much for Kimberley. Perhaps the feeling of the first cock in her ass, or the fact she was furiously playing with her clit, or just the great image the both of us made in the mirror. Whatever it was, she screamed in ecstasy, finally climaxing, and collapsed down on the bed.

She panted for a while, getting her breath back. She then resumed her position for me back in doggystyle, her back arched with her ass sticking up in the air, her tits and face on show for me in the reflection in the mirror.

“Ah, that was great, fucking great. I think I might walk a bit funny for a while, though,” she giggled, looking back at me over her shoulder, “Come on then, lover, let’s empty those balls of yours into my fucking arse.”

I again began thrusting in and out of her perfectly formed ass, staring at her beautiful face and incredible huge tits in the mirror. I felt like a stud, a stallion, a king.

"Oh, Kimberley,” I told her, gripping her hips hard, “You’re all grown up now.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments