Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming Tina - part 3 of 3

"Tina returns for more."

21
8 Comments 8
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is part of series of stories featuring the same primary couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All stories will be linked."

Tina wanted to leave as soon as they woke up. We had a little discussion about what happened and outlined some rules. Pam talked to Doug about the final video we were still going to send. She told him to make sure they watched it together. He agreed to watch at the same time as Tina and do as Tina told him.

I instructed Tina to watch the video with Doug. I also told her to take control and make him do whatever she wanted after they watched it. She eyed me suspiciously. I told her that Pam had talked to him and he would comply with her wishes.

Doug shook my hand and Pam walked him to the car. Tina glared at me with her dark eyes.

"You're a real prick, you know that?" she told me.

"You have felt my prick," I whispered in her ear as I pulled her close to me.

"Fuck you," she said quietly as I looked into her dark eyes. "I hate you."

"I know," I replied as I kissed her and squeezed her ass. "Now go home with your husband and do as you were told."

-----

The doorbell rang as I sat in the kitchen sipping my coffee. I looked at the time. Ten o'clock on Saturday morning.

I opened the door to find Tina standing before me. She remembered that I had told her to be here.

"Good morning, Tina," I smiled. "Come in."

She was dressed for the office in a skirt and jacket and looked like the corporate professional she is.

"I just have a minute," she stated. "I have a meeting scheduled and just wanted to tell you..."

"You are not going to your meeting," I said as I turned away and walked to the kitchen.

"Don't turn away from me!" she said sharply. She followed me into the kitchen, her heels clicking on the floor loudly. I picked up my mug and put it in the sink as she stormed up to me.

"Listen, you prick," she yelled. "I don't know who you think you are dealing with. I am..."

I grabbed her quickly and spun her around, trapping her between me and the counter. I grabbed her chin and held her head up as I kissed her hard on the mouth. She put her hands on my chest and tried to push me away as I leaned into her. Her dark eyes flashed with anger.  They began to soften and her resistance began to fade as I let go of her chin and put my hands on her waist.

"You are going to postpone your meeting," I said quietly.

"I can't just do that!" she said angrily.

"You're in charge over there, aren't you?" I asked. "You can do as you please."

I slid my hands up her sides and under her jacket until my thumbs came to rest under her breasts. I could feel her tremble as I used my thumbs to feel their heft before running them over her now-erect nipples. I kissed her gently and whispered in her ear.

"Cancel your meeting."

"I can't just..."

"You work for them but you belong to me," I growled in her ear. "Cancel the fucking meeting."

She moved her hand into her jacket pocket and pulled out her phone. As she began to type I put my hand on hers.

"No, by phone. I want to hear you cancel it," I said.

She glared angrily as she made the call. My hand slid down the front of her skirt as she held the phone up and I heard the voice on the other end answer. I cupped her pussy over the silk panties as she looked at me with surprise. As she spoke my fingers played over her pussy and pushed the fabric between her lips. She struggled to speak as I leaned over and kissed her neck while she gave directions to the person on the phone. My finger slid up and down her slit along the fabric as it wettened and her voice began cracking hoarsely.

Before she could put the phone down she climaxed. The motions of my fingers and the feel of the fabric on her clit made her groan as she orgasmed. The voice on the phone asked if she was alright.

"Just do it," she moaned.

She dropped the phone on the counter and gripped the edge with both hands as I continued to work on her. My tongue and lips caressed her neck as my fingers pushed under the silk and into her wet pussy. She put her head back and thrust her hips forward as I fingered her. She moaned as I rubbed her clit and she pushed her pussy into me harder as she neared climax.

I took my hand away and stood back. "That's a good girl."

"You can't stop now," she pleaded.

"I can do whatever I want," I said as I put my hands on her shoulders.

I gently pushed her to the floor until she was on her knees. I slowly undid my belt before undoing my pants and pulling them down to my ankles. She stared as I began stroking my cock inches from her face. She looked up into my eyes as it became fully hard.

"Open your mouth," I said, "and put your tongue out."

She licked her lips before opening her mouth and putting her tongue out. She began to move her mouth to me.

"No, just sit there," I instructed.

She looked up at me as I stroked my cock, the swollen head seeping fluid just above her open mouth. I groaned as my cum shot into her waiting mouth and covered her tongue. The hot pearly juice flowed down and dripped onto her jacket and blouse, with some large dollops hitting her skirt. I pushed the tip into her mouth as the remaining spurts dribbled out and rubbed it along her lips.

"Don"t move," I told her.

I turned to the island counter and grabbed my phone. I put the tip of my cock in her open mouth and took a picture. I took a few others showing the cum dripping down her chin and splattered on her skirt. 

"Good girl," I praised as I sent the pictures to Pam's phone.

A moment later my phone buzzed in return. I found pictures of Doug, naked and on his knees. His hands were tied behind his back. One picture was his face buried in Pam's pussy. I showed Tina. She gasped and looked up in surprise.

"What the fuck is Pam doing there?" 

"Saturday, ten o'clock," I replied. "Doug knows you are here. Pam has the pictures."

She lowered her head and sobbed slightly. I put my phone down and helped her to stand. I took her in my arms as she put her wet face in my chest and began to cry. I stroked her hair.

"I knew you would not tell him you were coming here today," I explained. "We told you the rules. Approval only with knowledge of your partner, no cheating, no single meetings."

She sobbed a few times before composing herself and let out a deep breath.

"I... I don't know..." she said quietly.

"Look at me," I said as I lifted her chin up. 

Her damp eyes looked into mine as I gave her a gentle kiss. "No more rule breaking."

"All right," she agreed. "I don't know why I came here."

"You need me," I replied. "And now you deserve to be punished."

Her eyes darkened as she looked at me nervously. "Punished?"

"You didn't listen. You broke the rules," I said sternly. "Kneel down."

She slowly knelt in front of me and looked at my semi-hard cock as it bobbed in front of her. I stood silently as she waited for instruction. I smiled.

"Go ahead," I whispered.

She grabbed my cock with both hands and began licking. My cock hardened quickly as her tongue covered my shaft and circled the swollen meaty head. She stroked as she took it into her mouth and began sucking. She raised herself and put her hands on my thighs as she took me deeper. She was hungry, swallowing my cock down her throat time after time, moaning the whole time.

I pulled her head away and she gasped for air. Drool covered my cock and ran down her chin as she looked up me.

"Do you love my cock, Tina?" I asked.

"Yes, I love it," she gasped.

"Do you need it?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I need your cock," she said as my phone buzzed. 

"Suck slowly," I instructed as I picked up my phone.

She slowly took me into her mouth as I looked at the message from Pam.

Poor Doug is waiting...

---

Pam rang the bell at ten on the dot. Doug opened the door with a look of surprise on his face.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. "Come on in."

"I'm here for Tina," she replied.

"Tina? She left for a work meeting," Doug said. "She will be gone for a few hours."

Pam leaned in and put her arms around Doug's neck before speaking quietly.

"She is at our house," Pam whispered. "That's why I am here. To spend time with you."

"Your house?" he questioned as Pam kissed him.

"Yes. Are you ready to be a good boy for me?" she teased as her hand dropped down and ran over his crotch.

Doug's cock began to harden under her touch. Her big, firm breasts pressed into him as Pam stroked him over his jeans.

"Let's go into the living room," she said as she took his hand.

She led him to the couch and told him to sit. She moved the coffee table away and slowly began to remove her clothes as Doug watched open-mouthed. His eyes went wide as her shirt came open and revealed her beautiful big breasts. She shook her shoulders slightly, making them jiggle as he stared. Slowly she peeled her jeans off, sliding them down her firm, curvy hips to the floor. She stepped out of them and pulled off the red satin panties she wore. 

"God, you are so beautiful," Doug commented as he was about to stand up.

"Uh, uh - you stay sitting," Pam instructed. "You do only what you are told."

He sat down.

"Put your hands on your knees," Pam instructed. "Close your eyes."

Doug did as he was told and felt the smooth, silky satin glide over his face. Her fragrance entered his nostrils and caused an explosion inside of his mind. His cock was rock-hard, straining against his pants as he inhaled her womanly aroma. He didn't move as he heard Pam walk away and eagerly waited for her return. He could feel her as she stood next to him.

"Stand up and undress like a good boy," Pam instructed.

Doug quickly stripped off his jeans and shirt, his face still covered. His cock throbbed in the open air as he stood back up.

"Put your hands behind your back," Pam whispered in his ear as her finger ran along the length of his swollen shaft.

Doug's cock twitched in excitement as he moved his hands around. He felt the silk ties being wrapped around and tightened, trapping his arms behind him. He gasped as he felt the kick behind his knee and his leg gave way. Unable to use his arms, he fell hard to the floor on his side.

"What the fuck?" he cursed as he tried to look around.

"Good boys don't swear unless they are told to," Pam scolded. 

Doug felt the sting of her palm as it smacked hard on his exposed ass cheek, leaving a red welt. He flinched as the second one followed. He could hear her giggle.

"Now, be a good boy and get on your knees," Pam instructed.

Doug struggled and finally got to his knees. He sat back and balanced himself as he heard the sound of something being moved.

Pam put the chair in front of Doug and sat down. Her foot slowly reached out and her toes caressed the throbbing tip of Doug's cock. She told him to stay still as she ran her feet up and around his cock, teasing, tickling. Doug moaned at the feel of her soft flesh caressing his swollen member. Numerous times he was close to cumming, his fat tip seeping fluid, and each time she would stop.

"Now be a good boy and do what I like," Pam instructed as she pulled the panties off of his head.

Kaseydary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kaseydary

She had her legs spread, one over each arm of the chair, and her fingers played on her glistening wet pussy in front of Doug. He worked his way forward and leaned in. He struggled to stay upright as his tongue went up her slit and over her clit.

"Oooh, that's it... just like that... right there," Pam commented as her orgasm began to build.

She grasped the top of his head and pulled his face tight to her as she climaxed.

"Ooooh, that's a good boy," she moaned as she pulled his hair and mashed herself into his face. 

Once the trembling subsided she pushed his head away abruptly. Doug almost fell over but caught his balance as he watched Pam move the chair back slightly and kneel in front of him. She looked up him as she leaned in and licked his cock from base to tip. Her tongue worked the shaft and tip, swirling and circling as he moaned. He watched as her mouth suddenly went over his cock. She took his whole cock in, touching her throat with the tip before pulling herself back and away.

He was on the verge of cumming when she stopped and got back into the chair.

"Oh, god... please, Pam," he pleaded as his cock was near-bursting.

"Not yet," she teased. "We have to wait for Tina."

Her toes slowly began to touch him as he closed his eyes and waited for relief.

It didn't happen. He heard a buzzing noise and saw Pam look at her phone.

"Oh, look," she said as she showed Doug the phone. "It's for you."

Doug looked at the pictures of Tina with the fat cock in her mouth and the cum dripping onto her clothes.

---

Poor Doug is waiting...

It was followed by a picture of Doug, still on his knees with his hands tied behind him. His cock was purple and swollen, cum oozing slowly from the tip. She had been teasing him this whole time. Poor bastard.

Give him some relief and send me the video.

I groaned as Tina took me deep into her throat and pushed her nose into me. I held her there for a moment and pumped my hips before taking my hand away. She pulled away, gasping, angry that I held her tight that long.

"Fuck, I couldn't breathe!" she said angrily.

I slapped her face with my cock, using it like a meaty club on her cheeks and mouth. She tried to move away and I grabbed her hair. I slapped her a few more times, trying to get her angry. It worked.

"Fuck you," she spat. "You fucking bastard."

I pulled up on her hair, forcing her to stand up as my phone buzzed. I put my mouth to her ear.

"Take a look at this," I growled as I played the video Pam sent.

The video showed Doug squirming on his back, his hands under him, as Pam used her feet to jerk his cock. Tina watched wide-eyed as his cock exploded, streams of cum bursting into the air, covering his body and Pam's feet. He slowly stopped moving as the remaining cum oozed out of his cock and over Pam's painted toes. Pam moved her feet up to his face and pushed her toes into his mouth. Tina gasped as Doug sucked her toes clean and then began licking all the cum off her feet.

"I told you, she owns him," I whispered. "Like I own you."

She looked at me with hate in her eyes as I stepped out of my pants and led her to the bedroom by her hair. She struggled to stay upright on her heels as I led her into the room and pushed her onto the bed.

"I fucking hate you!" she hissed.

I pulled my shirt off and told her to stand up. She struggled to get off the bed, finally facing me. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her tight to me as I kissed her hard. I spun her around, pushed her chest to the bed and lifted her skirt up. I ripped her panties off with a hard tug, making her yelp. I grabbed her hips and lifted her knees onto the bed, pulling her so that her pussy and ass hung over the edge.

She let out another yelp as I smacked her ass hard with my open hand.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered.

"Punishing you, remember?" I replied as I smacked her again.

A red welt formed as she tried to move away from me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her back to me. I reached under with my other hand and pushed two fingers into her pussy, rotating them as they slid inside of her. I finger fucked her hard while I held her tight. I pulled my fingers out and pushed them into her ass. She groaned loudly.

"No... no," she whimpered.

"Yes," I replied. "Say it."

"No..." 

I reached my hand up and grabbed her breast through her blouse and squeezed. I felt her hard nipple poking into my palm. I grabbed it between my fingers and pinched as I pushed my fingers inside of her.

"Say it," I said. "You know you need it."

"Yes... I need it," she whimpered.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"You," she answered.

"What do you need?"

"I need you to fuck my ass," she hissed. "You fucker, you prick."

"That's better," I said as I withdrew my fingers.

I stroked my cock and pushed it against her puckered opening. I moved my hand back to her waist and held her there as I pushed into her, feeling the tight channel slowly open up. Suddenly my cock slid in and she groaned loudly as the fat head pushed into her.

”Do you like me fucking your ass, Tina?” I asked as I started pumping slowly.

”Y... yes,” she grunted in reply.

 I reached up and grabbed her hair with one hand. I pulled her head back and leaned towards her ear.

”You’re a sexy, intelligent, successful little bitch, Tina,” I whispered. “I love fucking your tight ass.”

”Fuck off,” she said angrily.

”You run a multi-million dollar corporate office,” I continued. “It’s your empire.”

I slowly pulled my cock back and drove it in hard. She grunted.

”I am going to come there one day and fuck your ass in your office.”

”NO. You can’t come there,” she pleaded.

”I can do whatever I want to you, whenever I want,” I stated. “You belong to me.”

 I started fucking her at a steady pace, keeping her head pulled back.

”Why are you doing this?”  she sobbed.

”Because you need me to,” I replied. “You need me to use you like a whore.”

”Fu... fuck... you... you bastard,” she moaned as I fucked her steadily.

 I felt her start to push her ass into me. I had her now.

”You’re my whore, Tina,” I growled. “Say it.”

”Fuck you,” she groaned.

 I pulled her hair. “Say it, you horny little bitch.”

”Whore,” she moaned. “I’m a whore.”

 I felt my orgasm building and began to speed up my thrusts.

”You’re my little bitch whore, Tina,” I grunted. “Say it.”

”I’m your whore,” she sobbed. “Your little bitch whore.”

”And what can I do to my little bitch whore?” I moaned.

My balls ached, waiting to be emptied as the tingling started.

”Anything you want,” she moaned. “Oh god... oh god.”

My cock erupted in her tight ass, spewing the hot load into her. She groaned loudly and climaxed as she felt the hot liquid pumping inside of her.

”Fuck my whore ass, you bastard,” she sobbed as the orgasm hit her hard.

I held myself tight to her ass as my balls pumped empty. The feeling of her ass clenched tight as she came was unbelievable. It squeezed my cock hard and massaged the cum out in spurts as my knees shook and upper body quivered. Tina vibrated as she climaxed, her body visibly shaking.

 I let her hair go and grabbed her hips tightly. I slowly stroked my cock in her cum-filled channel, feeling the slick, greasy cum along my length. I kept pumping slowly until my cock slipped out, followed by a big droplet of cum.

 I let Tina drop forward onto the bed. She began sobbing as my load seeped out and trailed over her pussy.

”Oh god,” she sobbed quietly. “I’m your little whore. I‘m your little bitch whore now.”

”Yes, you are,” I agreed.

She buried her face in the mattress and screamed. “I fucking hate you, you bastard!”

”I know,” I replied as I left her sobbing on the bed. 

I went to the kitchen and had a glass of water. I saw her phone on the counter, still on and unlocked. I looked for her appointment calendar and opened it. Thursday morning was empty. I put myself in for nine until noon. I smiled as I typed in the name I would use. I put the phone down and checked on Tina. She was laying on her stomach, silent, unmoving.

 I returned to the kitchen and grabbed my phone. Pam had sent another video of Doug.

---

Doug couldn't believe he had just eaten his own cum. He had slurped it greedily after Pam had told him to. The lingering taste was still on his tongue she straddled him. His arms ached as they pressed into the floor under him. 

Pam took her weight off of him and leaned over. Her big, firm breasts caressed his face, the nipples brushing his lips. She moaned as he suckled them, one then the other. She began to rub her wet slit over his semi-hard cock. It began responding to the slick feeling as she slowly rubbed herself on it. 

She suddenly moved up and pushed her pussy into Doug's face. She mashed into his mouth as his nose rubbed against her clit. She humped his face until she climaxed again.

"Ooooh, such a good boy," she praised as she relaxed on his face.

She lifted off and told him to get up. Doug struggled to his knees before Pam helped to stand up. She knelt in front of him and took his now-hard cock into her mouth. She sucked him slowly, making sure he was rock-hard, She then moved over to his side and grabbed her phone. She started recording.

--- 

I opened the video Pam sent.

He was standing up with his hands still tied behind him as Pam jerked him off. His cum shot out onto the floor as she pumped his cock. His head was back and his eyes closed. The second load was almost as big as the first, stream after stream of white liquid spilling out. His knees shook and he dropped to the floor.

 I messaged her.

Tina is finished. How is Doug?

He is exhausted. I was just leaving.

Did you let him fuck you yet?

No. LOL. I told him next time, if he’s a good boy.

Keep Thursday morning open. I have a surprise for Tina.

You are so bad... tell me when I get home.

 I put the phone down and met Tina in the hallway. She was a mess with her jacket, blouse and skirt cum-stained and dishevelled.  She wobbled on her heels, her knees weak and her ass sore. I caught her hand as she made a feeble attempt at a slap. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her close as she quietly sobbed into my chest. I lifted her face to mine and kissed her gently.

”I hate you,” she whispered as she gazed into my eyes.

”I know,” I replied.

 I led her to the kitchen and gave her a large glass of water. She grabbed her phone and went to the front door. She turned to look at me as she left.

”Fuck you,” she said quietly.

-----

I arrived at Tina’s office just before nine. I smiled at the pretty face behind the desk and told her I had an appointment. She led me to Tina’s office and knocked on the door before opening it.

”Your nine o’clock appointment is here.”

”Show him in," Tina replied.

Tina’s mouth fell open as she ushered me into the room.

”Mr. Unee...?"

"It's pronounced U-need-me," I said with a grin. "Hello, Tina."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments