Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming Tina - part 1 of 3

"A domineering wife meets her match - and loves it."

32
13 Comments 13
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is part of a series of stories featuring the same primary couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All stories will be linked."

“She’s such a bitch,” Doug complained. “Fucking bossy all the time.”

 I laughed. “You knew that when you fucking married her!”

“Yeah, well I thought she would lighten up a little,” he lamented. “We’ve been together twenty years.”

”Why bring this up now?” I asked as I sipped my drink.

”It’s worse than ever these days. Her fucking promotion turned her into a ball-breaker.”

Tina was now President of Operations at the corporation she worked at. She had started there right after college and before marrying Doug. She was a tough, independent woman with a sharp tongue and an attitude to match.

”Well, she worked hard to get there Doug. She has to be tough to run a place like that.”

”I know, but it’s fucking hard. Always telling me what to do, always barking orders to me. No affection, no sex. “

”None?”

”Fuck, twice a year. When she demands it.”

”Demands it?” I questioned.

”Yeah. Demands it. Like you have to fuck me now. Only when she wants it.”

He drained the beer and went for another. The cooler was empty.

”Fuck. I will be back soon. I need to get more beer.”

He got up and walked around the house to the driveway. I heard his car start and pull away.

I looked over at the pool. Pam and Tina were still floating on the air mattress, soaking up the sun. I strolled over to look at the two beautiful women. They had their eyes closed.

Fuck it, why not?

I took three fast steps and cannonballed into the pool next to them. The huge splash rocked the mattress and soaked both women.

”You asshole!” Tina yelled as I came up out the water.

Pam was laughing as Tina streamed obscenities at me. I splashed more water at her in response, getting a rude gesture as reward. I reached my hand out in apology.

”I’m sorry Tina.”

She gave me an evil glare as she began to shake my hand. I gripped hard and pulled her quickly towards me and into the pool. She came up sputtering and really pissed off, looking for me with a clenched fist. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, trapping her arms to her sides.

”Let me go!” she demanded. “Do what I tell you.”

 I pulled her tight to me and nuzzled her neck as I pulled her into the deep end of the pool. She could not touch the bottom and began to kick her legs.

”Let me go, I can’t stand up,” she stated.

”No, not yet,” I said in her ear. “I am going to hold you for a while.”

 I nibbled on her ear as she struggled slightly. 

“Okay, please let me go,” she said sternly. “My legs are getting tired.”

”Not yet. I am going to hold you a little longer,” I stated firmly.

”What are you doing?” She asked in exasperation.

”Whatever I want,” I said quietly as I rubbed my crotch against her ass. “I will do whatever I want to do.”

”Pam is not going to like this. Let me go.”

”Don’t worry about Pam,” I whispered. “She’s in the house and she won’t mind.”

She was quiet for a moment. I loosened my grip and quickly put my arms under hers and around her stomach again. She started moving her arms to stay above water.

“I want you to let me go,” she said quietly.

”No you don’t,” I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck and pulled her tight to me.

”Yes, I do,” she replied.

”No, you don’t,” I repeated as I ran my hand over her stomach and down between her legs. “You need me to touch you.”

”No,” she whimpered.

”Yes,” I whispered. “You need me to touch you. You know you do.”

My fingers caressed her pussy through the swim suit as I rubbed my cock into her ass.

”No...”

”Yes. Say it.” I whispered.

”Yes. No.”

”Say it,” I urged.

”Yes...” she quietly whimpered.

”Yes what?”

”I want you to... touch me,” she whispered.

”No, you need me to touch you,” I replied. “Say it.”

”I...I need you to touch me...” she admitted.

”Maybe later, ” I replied as I let her go and swam away.

 I climbed out of the pool, grabbed a towel and went into the house as she stayed floating in the pool.

”What was that all about?” Pam asked as she handed me a drink.

”Doug thinks Tina is getting too bossy, too aggressive,” I said.

“And you think you can tame her?” she giggled.

”I think we can tame her,” I replied. “She needs it, so does Doug.”

”Hmmm, interesting. Have you told Doug about our new arrangement?”

”No, but I will. I need to talk with him about this first, then we will talk to Tina.”

Tina came inside and gave me a frown as she took a seat at the counter.

”He was groping me in the pool,” she said to Pam. “He told me he would do whatever he wants to me.”

”Yes, he will,” Pam replied as she put her arm around Tina’s shoulders and kissed her. “If you need him to.”

”What?” Tina asked in surprise.

 “We will do whatever we want to you,” I stated. “When the time comes.”

”I don’t think so,” she said as she stood up. “No one tells me what to do.”

 I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me. I wrapped one arm around her waist and gently held her chin with the other. I stared into her eyes.

”I do,” I said as I kissed her. “You need me to.”

”No, I don’t,” she replied quietly.

”Yes, you do,” I whispered as my hand slid down to her ass. “You need me to touch you.”

She blushed and looked away. I let her go and winked at Pam as Doug returned to the kitchen. Tina looked down and went back to the pool. Pam followed, wine bottle in hand. They took seats at the edge of the pool, hanging their feet in the water, and filled the glasses.

”Get your beer?” I asked.

”You bet,” he replied as he held one up and took a sip. 

“So, I was thinking about your problem with Tina,” I said. “Would you like us to help you change things?”

”Fuck, sure. If you can make things better I’m all ears.”

"Okay, but just listen before asking questions.”

”Okay.”

 I told him about how we changed our relationship and opened it up with other people. I explained our rules about approval only, always together, no cheating or single meetings. I told him about our occasional video, that is never shared, and answered some of his questions. He was a little surprised but understood.

”So other guys get to be with Pam?” he asked as he looked over at her

”I know, she’s hot. Yes, if she wants.”

”So why are you telling me this?” he asked.

”We want to help you and Tina. If you want to, and are going to be good with things that happen, then we will get Tina to be a little more... submissive.”

”Just Tina?” he asked suspiciously.

”No. Both of you, to give you a little more control over her.”

”So you think you can fuck her into being less of a bitch?”

 I laughed. “Something like that.”

”Let me think about this. Maybe.”

”Well, you let me know soon. I already started things in motion and need to stop it fast if you’re not ready.”

"I get to fuck Pam?"

“If she wants. No one forces anyone because we care about each other. If we didn’t love you guys we wouldn’t make the offer.”

”I will let you know.”

****

Doug called two days later. I answered a few questions he had about our relationship and the offer. He wanted to move ahead but was unsure of how Tina would react when he asked her about it.

"Don't worry about Tina," I replied. "We will talk to her. I just need to know that you are good with anything we do."

"Yeah. I trust you," he said. "Let's give it a try."

I told Pam about the call over dinner.

"Good, because Tina called me," she stated.

"She did?"

"Oh yes," she said with a little laugh. "She is pissed at you."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She can't believe how you talked to her, how you were so... what did she say?... cocky!"

I laughed. "What else?"

"That she was going to come and talk to you and give you a piece of her mind about your actions."

"What did you say?" I asked with a grin.

"I said she should call you directly about it."

I got up and picked up my phone. I called Doug.

"Is Tina there?" I asked.

"Yes, she just got home. Why?"

"Put her on the phone," I instructed.

I could hear him telling her the phone was for her and her asking who it was. I chuckled as I heard her ask, "What does that asshole want?"

"Hello. Tina speaking," she said matter-of-factly.

"This asshole wants you to be here Saturday morning at ten," I said. "Not before ten, not after ten. At ten."

"I'm busy Saturday and..." she started before I cut her off.

"It is not a request," I said sternly. "Ten."

I hung up and smiled at Pam. "How was that?"

"Perfect," she replied with a grin. "Think she will be here then?"

I looked at my watch. "I give her thirty-five minutes."

"What?"

"Oh, she will be in the car on her way over here already," I replied. "You know our rule about always being together?"

"Yes, what about it?" Pam asked suspiciously.

"How about you get sexy and head over to Doug?" I offered. "Keep him entertained while I deal with Tina?"

"I suppose I could do that," she replied.

"And you be in control. Make him do what you want him to," I prompted. "I know you can handle that."

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" she said excitedly.

As Pam changed into a short skirt and halter top I washed up quickly and changed into a pair of black silk boxers. I told her to keep her phone ready and expect some video for Doug. She was going to keep him occupied until I gave her the go-ahead to do whatever she wanted. We kissed as she headed out the door.

Tina came to the door twenty minutes later. I stood to the side as she opened it and barged in. She stopped and looked at me in surprise. Her eyes travelled over my almost-nude body.

"Close the door," I instructed.

As she turned away and closed the door I stepped towards her. When she turned back I was directly in front of her, inches away. She jumped back against the door. I stepped forward and put one hand on the door and the other on her chin. I lifted her face up and kissed her. She pushed her hands against my chest as I leaned in.

"What... what the hell do you think you are doing?" she spat out.

"Whatever I want to," I calmly replied. "I told you Saturday at ten."

"Listen, I..."

I kissed her again as I trailed my free hand down her neck and to the front of her shirt.

"You do what you are told. I didn't say you could talk," I quietly stated.

"But..."

"Did I say you could talk?" I asked as my fingers undid the buttons of her blouse.

"No."

"Do you need me to touch you?" I asked in a quiet voice. My hand was now under her bra and squeezing her small, firm breast.

"I...no."

"Yes," I whispered as my fingers pinched her nipple gently.

"Yes..." she whimpered.

"Say it."

"I want you to touch me," she whispered quietly.

"No, you need me to touch you," I repeated as my hand slid down the front of her skirt. "Say it."

"I... I need you to touch me," she said in a hoarse whisper.

My hand went under the hem of her skirt and her head dropped to look as I slid it between her legs.

"Look at me," I instructed. "Look into my eyes."

She lifted her head up and her eyes locked on mine. I could see the rage, the fire, the desire in the darkness of her eyes. They softened slightly as my hand brushed against her pussy, rubbing against the satin material covering it. It began to dampen as I kissed her. I forced my tongue between her lips and felt her hands move to my waist as she began to kiss me back.

I stepped back and took my hand away from her skirt.

VinnaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VinnaSky

"Have a seat on the chair," I instructed as I gestured to the recliner in the living room. "Now."

She moved quickly and sat down. She looked around, seemingly searching for something.

"Pam is out," I said. "Sit nice, I want a picture of you."

I picked up my phone and looked at her as she glared defiantly at me.

"I said to sit nice," I said loudly. "Pose for me. Now."

She jumped slightly when I raised my voice. She posed and smiled nervously as I took some pictures.

"Undress for me," I ordered.

"I don't think... "

"Did I say you could talk?" I barked. "Undress for me, now."

She stood up and removed her blouse and skirt while I held the phone and recorded her. She slowly undid her bra and dropped it on the floor, followed by her wet bottoms. She stood looking at me nervously as my eyes went over her slim, trim body. Her breasts were small but firm, her tummy tight and her pussy fringed lightly with neatly trimmed dark fuzz.

"Turn around for me," I said.

She slowly turned her back to me. She has a nice little ass and shapely back.

"Bend over and put your hands on the chair," I instructed. "Spread your legs more."

She hesitated until I took a step towards her. She leaned forward and gripped the arms of the recliner, exposing her backside in full glory. Her legs were apart and her little pussy was in full view, glistening and plump. I stopped recording and texted Pam.

Is Doug behaving?

Oh, yes. Doug is being a good boy.

Was he surprised to see you?

Oh, yes. He is very excited at the moment lol.

Good. Show him these pictures and the video. Tell him there will be more coming.

Okay. Love you.

I love you too. Go easy on him, he hasn't had sex in a long time.

I can tell! LOL.

I sent the pictures and the video. I moved behind Tina and put my hands on her ass, feeling her flinch. I ran my hands around and over her firm cheeks and hips before sliding one hand over her pussy. She gasped and moved slightly as I gently slid a finger along her slit. I rubbed over her clit a few times before sliding my finger back up and pushing it into her. She gasped and moaned as my finger slid inside.

"That's a good girl," I said quietly. "You really have a nice body Tina. I am going to enjoy it."

She moaned as my finger fucked her. I pulled it out and turned my hand so I could push my thumb inside of her. She groaned as my thumb fucked her like a small cock while my finger rubbed on her little clit. She started to quiver and get wetter as I went faster. With a loud groan she climaxed, bucking her hips and jamming her pussy into my hand. I slowed down my motions until my finger and thumb were barely moving as I watched her trembling knees start to buckle. I pulled my hand away as she slumped to the floor.

"Turn around and stay kneeling," I instructed.

Tina slowly moved around and onto her knees before looking up at me. I began recording as I spoke.

"Pull my shorts down," I said.

She sheepishly reached up, her hands trembling, and slowly tugged the boxers down. I stepped out of them and stood with my cock sticking out above her face. I began recording as her eyes took in the eight inches of thick, hard meat.

"You need to suck my cock," I said. "Say it."

"I... I don't usually..."

"You need to suck it, don't you."

"I... it's so big"

"Say it."

"I need to suck your cock," she said in a trembling whimper.

"No hands," I instructed. "Tongue and mouth only."

She raised up and her tongue flicked out over the swollen tip. She began licking around the head before moving along the length of my shaft. Her tongue travelled its length and swirled around the sides and underside as it throbbed and twitched. She opened wide and took the fat head into her mouth. Slowly she worked her way over my cock, her mouth stretched wide and tight at the corners as she struggled to take it in. I put one hand on her head as her hands grabbed my thighs. I pulled her down onto my cock, feeling it touch her throat. 

"Oh, that's good Tina. Suck my cock like you need to," I moaned.

I grabbed a handful of hair and began moving her head faster, increasing the tempo of her sucking. She began to moan as my cock pushed deeper down her throat with each stroke.

"Do you like my cock, Tina?" I asked.

"Hhhmm hhmm," she moaned as she tried to nod her head.

I felt the tingling in my balls as my orgasm built. 

"I'm going to cum in your face, Tina," I groaned as I pulled her mouth away and grabbed my cock instead of her hair.

My cock exploded in huge streams of hot, pearly liquid. The thick juice cascaded over her face from forehead to chin, covering her in spurt after spurt of my steamy cum. I pumped my cock until the remaining spurts slowed to a dribble. I looked at her pretty face as I dragged my cock across her lips and chin. She moaned loudly as my cock rubbed over her cheeks and nose, sliding through the slick wetness on her skin. I pushed it between her lips.

"Suck it more," I moaned.

She sucked it with passion, moving her head around as she bobbed up and down on my semi-hard shaft until I pulled her away.

"Did you love that, Tina?" I asked with a smile.

She looked up me with blazing eyes and a lusty grin. "Fuck, yes. That was so fucking hot."

I stopped recording and sent the video to Pam.

Show him this video.

Tina suddenly realized I had been recording and a look of anger flashed across her face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked angrily. 

"Showing Doug what you are doing for me," I calmly replied.

"You fucker!" she spat. "He's going to come over here!"

"No, he isn't," I replied. "Pam is taking care of him right now."

"What?"

"Get up and sit in the chair, Tina," I instructed calmly. "Do it now."

She glared at me as she got up and sat down.

"Put one leg on each arm and lay back."

She frowned as she spread her legs wide apart and put them on the armrests. Her wet pussy was wide open to me as I knelt down and took pictures. As I put the phone down it buzzed. I looked at the message from Pam.

He was upset until I told him he could do the same to me. He says Tina has never sucked him off like that.

Are you good there?

Oh yes. He is being a very good boy, just a little worked up now.

You sure?

Yes, don"t worry about me baby.

Tell him more to come yet tonight.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered nervously.

"Whatever I want," I said sternly.

I put the phone down and climbed between Tina's legs. My tongue slid over her juicy slit before I buried it inside of her. She moaned and quivered as I licked her, suddenly gasping and bucking when I sucked her clit. I moved one hand up and pushed a finger into her as I licked. Her groans grew louder as my finger fucked her while my tongue flicked over her reddening bud. I pulled the finger out and quickly pushed it into her ass as she began to climax. She was almost screaming as her orgasm hit. My finger thrust in and out of her ass as she wriggled and bucked against my mouth. With a shudder and a huge groan she suddenly went limp.

I picked up the phone and put it on the top of the chair. I grabbed her hands and pulled her limp body up. I moved her to the side of the chair. She moved slowly and moaned as I leaned her over the arm of the chair with her ass sticking up at me. I picked up the phone and began recording.

"You need me to fuck you, Tina," I prompted. "Say it."

"Oh yes," she muttered. "Fuck me."

"Say it," I urged. "Louder."

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me," she replied in a loud whisper.

"Louder."

"I need you to fuck me!" she pleaded loudly. "Please, please..."

I put my cock against her opening and pushed in as she groaned loudly. I fucked her slowly while moving the camera over the top. It recorded as the entire length of my hard, glistening cock disappeared into her. I pumped a little faster before slowing down again.

"Do you love my cock, Tina?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned loudly. "God I love your big cock."

"Do you need my cock, Tina?"

"Yes. Yes, I need your big fucking cock," she said loudly as I slowly pushed into her again.

I sped up and got into a steady rhythm as I moved the camera to the side. I fucked her harder, making her grunt with each thrust. She started moaning and I could feel her pussy begin to clench on my shaft as she climaxed again. I drove my cock hard into her as deep as possible as she shuddered and quivered. I slowed down and pulled out as her climax subsided.

I grabbed her ass cheek and pulled it aside to reveal her anal opening. I put the purplish swollen head against it and began to push in. 

"No...no..." she whimpered.

"You need me to fuck your ass, Tina," I stated. "You know it. Say it."

"No..."

"You need it Tina," I continued. "You need to give me everything."

"I... don't know... I..." she sobbed quietly.

"You know you need it, just say it," I prompted.

"I... I need it," she whimpered.

"Louder."

"I need it. Oh god," she sobbed.

I pushed in against the resisting flesh and felt it give away. My thick, swollen cock slid into her as she let out a huge groan.

"Fuck, I hate you," she sobbed as my cock began to fill her.

I began to work into her, slowly pushing in and pulling back while the camera recorded the sight. I began to slide easier as her tight ass relented. I kept speeding up, fucking harder and going deeper until my whole cock was buried in her tight channel. She grunted and moaned as my thick cock pounded her ass. I stopped with my cock buried deep inside of her and leaned over her back. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"I own you now, Tina," I growled in her ear. "You are mine whenever I want you. You need me, don't you?"

"Yes," she hissed angrily. "I fucking need you, you bastard."

"Yes, you do. Do you belong to me?"

"Yes,' she whimpered.

"Say it," I demanded.

"I belong to you! I need you..." she said in a sobbing voice.

I held her hair as I resumed fucking her hard. My throbbing cock pounded her ass mercilessly as she gave herself to me.

I groaned loudly as my cock erupted and shoved it deep into her. Cum pumped out and began filling her ass as my balls emptied out. I held steady as my knees wobbled and my body shook with the release. As I relaxed, my cock plopped out of her tight hole, followed by a large stream of cum. The camera caught it all. Tina lay quiet and unmoving as I recovered from my huge orgasm.

I sent Pam a message.

I'm sorry, Babe. I had to break one of our rules. 

I think I know which one. Did you have to?

Yes. I'm sorry.

Well, that is your exchange for Tiffany. I understand.

I love you - this video is the last one.

He is dead to the world at the moment. Passed out after I let him cum on my face lol.

I could picture her as his cum streamed over her beautiful face, running down her chin to her big, firm tits.

I'm not surprised Babe. You are the best.

Thanks baby. Send the video to his phone after Tina leaves. I will tell him he has to watch it with her.

Will he wait for her?

Oh yes. he will do whatever I tell him to. He is a very good boy.

I understand that. Did you tell him how to handle Tina?

Yes. I don't think he can do that. He is not aggressive at all.

Maybe he doesn't need to be. I think he likes being told what to do.

Lol, I can vouch for that! I am leaving right away.

See you soon. Tina will still be here, she is not moving much.

I am not surprised to hear that. Put her in our bed.

Our bed?

Yes. I will help you wake her up in the morning. See you shortly.

I smiled at the thought of Pam and Tina before breakfast. I pulled Tina up and into my arms. I carried her to the bedroom and lay her down on her side. She moaned slightly and glared at me with her dark eyes.

"I hate you," she growled as she fell asleep.

I returned to the living room and picked up the phone. I decided to wait and send the video in the morning.

----

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments