Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Since Amanda’s return a few days earlier, Frankie and Bill seldom spoke to one another. Most of the time, she wasn’t home, and specifics were never given about where she was going or where she went upon her nightly returns. Earlier that morning, Frankie’s male friends from the group encounter Bill witnessed picked her up. Hugs and kisses on the cheek greeted Amanda, but only a perfunctory hand raise to Bill. That moment was when Bill remembered them coming to pick Frankie up during her high school days. That moment was also when Bill saw them as more than Frankie’s debauched companions from a gangbang etched into his memory.

Being inside the house and watching television had grown tiresome, so he went along with Amanda to the mall for her shopping trip. Nothing, in particular, he wanted to buy, although he welcomed a remedy to alleviate the misery in his soul.

Amanda spotted dresses in a clothing store window and was filing inside to get a closer look when Bill held her wrist and pointed down the hall to the bathrooms.

“Hey, Mandy, I’m gonna walk around for a bit while you deal with that business in there, alright.” Bill pointed back at the clothing store and twirled his finger.

“Big surprise. You’ve never been into shopping for clothes. I’ll give you a ring when I’m ready to leave, okay?”

He nodded and headed straight to the bathroom. All four urinals were occupied, so he entered a stall, locked the door and conducted business. After shaking and putting his equipment away, he reached into his pocket and opened the messaging app. He scrolled through less than five chats until spotting the name Piss-Ant. A snicker tickled his throat, and he updated the contact to Frankie, opened the chat and typed:

“Hey, kid, I know we haven’t talked a lot since that morning.”

Backspace.

“Let’s talk later on, eh? Not having actual conv–”

Backspace.

“This is stupid. What am I even doing?” His thumb hovered over the return button but then changed course to three vertical dots in the upper-right corner and clicked twice for media. Frankie’s video from her second day lay eager for play, but Bill released the latch and peeped out first. The room was empty, so he relatched the door, hit play and turned the volume down enough that he could hear, but no one else should. The differences between the Frankie in the video and the one he witnessed first-hand during Amanda’s absence were as stark as could be.

The main door did not open since he last checked, so he unzipped his pants and drooled onto his palm. He rubbed the low-tech lubricant over his helmet and stroked his hardening shaft to Frankie’s filthy words, squishing pussy and depraved facial expressions. A building climax was interrupted by the main door’s opening, so pausing the video proved best. He had no choice but to exercise a bit of patience until the intruder left.

“Didn’t even wash their goddamn hands. People today.”

He resumed his video and stroking with the hope of getting back to where he was before the interruption.

“You wish this was your cock, don’t you?” Frankie’s video form uttered, dildoing her wet opening. “You wish this was your cock fucking my tight, young pussy, huh? This hot, wet cunt? Uh-huh?”

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

Bill’s perineum tensed to release in time with Frankie’s when the main door opened, and once again, he paused.

“Dammit,” he whispered. “This is just pointless.”

As if fate had a matching sense of humour, his phone rang and across the display read, Amanda. He sighed, folded his lips and answered.

“Hey, you ready? Okay, I’ll meet you by the jeep then. Alright, see you soon.”

Bill exited the stall and washed his hands before calling out to a rotund young man who was about to leave the bathroom after using the urinal.

“Hey, kid.” Bill stormed past him and stood by the door with a frown. “Wash your damn hands, will ya?”

 

***

 

Midnight soon arrived, and Frankie hadn’t returned home as yet. Amanda remained sat up in her bed while Bill snored away next to her. A shake of his shoulders, and Bill’s hibernation ceased.

“What?” Bill rubbed his eyes and stretched into a yawn. “What is it?”

“She’s not home yet.”

“I’m sure she’s fine.” Bill turned his back to her, resting on his side. “Get some sleep.” His voice trailed off on the last two words.

“I can’t. I’m worried, Bill.”

“About what? She’s an adult. Probably out with her friends partying, drinking or whatever the hell young people do nowadays.”

“She usually calls. She hasn’t called, and when I call, no answer. Oh God, I hope my baby is okay.”

Bill rolled onto his back, sat up and cradled Amanda’s head before kissing her temple. “I’ll call her. How many times did you?”

“Probably ten, eleven times, I think. I’m not… don’t know, I’m not sure. Not thinking straight right now.”

“Alright, alright. I’ll stretch my legs for a bit in the hallway and call. You got numbers for any of her friends, by the way?” He snapped his fingers and said, “Those guys that picked her up this morning.”

“Her high school friends? No, nothing current. Oh, I know I should have them, but I don’t.” She grabbed her hair.

Bill hugged his wife and kissed her forehead before exiting the bedroom and dialing Frankie’s number. Twice he called; twice it went to voice-mail. On the second attempt, he left a message:

“Hey, kid, give us a call. Your mother’s worried about you.”

Bill was returning to his bedroom when his cell rang and the display read, Frankie, thus prompting his quick answer.

“Hello? Frankie, where the hell are you?”

“Um, hi, Bill. Is mom close by?”

“No, but I’ll get her if… “

“No, don’t do that. Um, I’m going to send you a location via Maps to come to.”

“Why, what’s up? Your friends ditched you?”

“No. Look, Bill, it’s Scott.”

“What about him?”

“He’s here with me.”

“Oh.” Bill wrung his face. “That’s still a thing, huh?”

“Bill, you don’t understand.”

“Understand what? Frankie, talk straight with me and stop talking in riddles.”

“Scott and I are at a bar, and he’s acting all crazy. He’s not letting me leave. Please hurry over here.”

The phone clicked, and for a split second, Bill’s heart skipped a beat, running his body cold.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments