Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The motel where Scott and Frankie had their initial rendezvous was the choice made for sleeping arrangements that night. Per the recommendation of Bill’s friend, they slept out while he performed clean-up duties.

“Amanda’s coming home tomorrow. You sure you’ll get everything cleaned up?” Bill asked him.

“You mean later today, right? And yes, I’ve got you covered.”

Over and over, that conversation replayed in his mind and only dissipated when he and Frankie lay their heads to rest. With the exception of a smaller fridge and a built-in closet favouring one side, their room was a carbon copy of where the recorded sex session occurred. In the early morning, they awoke in a spooning position – Frankie panty-less, wearing a shirt barely covering her bum; Bill in a plain white tee and checkered boxer shorts. She ground her bottom against his nestled morning wood which led to them kissing. Bill’s hand slipped to her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples between thumb and forefinger. The intensity of the kissing and grinding increased but Frankie dead-stopped and scooted away to sit on the bed’s edge, backing him.

“You okay?” Bill asked, propping on one elbow.                    

“Bill… I think we should stop.”

“Stop what? What do you mean?” Bill sat up against the wall.

“Everything. We’ve gone too far.” Frankie turned to him, laying her left leg flat on the bed at a right angle. “I dragged you into all of this. Drugs, now murder?”

“Hey, no-no, I’m an adult. You didn’t force me to do anything, alright.”

“I did kinda force your hand, though. Threatening to tell mom and… Oh God, I’m so confused.”

“At the end of the day, I decided to go along with what you said. I could’ve told you to ‘fuck off’ with your demands, but I didn’t. That isn’t your fault, Frankie. Don’t put my involvement on yourself. That ain’t fair.”

“Not just that, but me sucking your dick after you beat up that guy. Then us having sex in the shower. I mean, you’re my mother’s husband. God, I feel like such a fucking tramp.”

“Look, come on, you were trying to make me feel better after I lost it on that kid. And as for last night, that… well, that just happened.”

“That’s not good enough.” Frankie stood and tied her hair into a low bun. “And don’t make excuses for me.”

“I’m not.”

“You are.”

Bill looked around the room before resettling on her, and they stayed silent for a few seconds.

“Do you know, that was the first time we even mentioned me blowing you since it happened?” she said. “That isn’t something normal people do. I sucked my stepdad’s dick, and we don’t even mention it again? Like it didn’t happen? Well, it did.”

“Frankie…”

“Mom would be so crushed if she were to find out. And, oh my God, she’s coming home today.” Frankie covered her mouth.

“Don’t worry.” Bill extended a palm. “My guy called when you were asleep. Everything’s been taken care of.”

“Great.”

“Listen, kid, I get what you’re saying. Maybe, you’re right. This has gone too far.”

“I’m sorry. So, so sorry.” Frankie disappeared into the bathroom.

“Yeah. Me too,” Bill murmured.

“We have to pick up Plan B on the way for mom,” she shouted through the door.

“Why? I didn’t –”

“Not for you, for Scott.”

“Ah yeah, forgot all about that.”

 

***

 

The airport ride’s soundtrack was one station playing old-school rock, then the other playing modern pop and hip-hop. Little conversation took place after leaving the motel to pick up the Plan B. Not much improvement until they arrived at the airport to collect Amanda. Pleasantries, hugs and the ‘I miss you’ statements were exchanged, and she fell asleep right after they left the premises. When they arrived home, Amanda rushed in and spun in the living room as if she was partaking in a dancing routine.

“Oooh, it feels so good to be home.” Amanda ceased her spin to plop into Bill’s favourite couch.

“Well, I’m glad that you had a blast, dear,” Bill said as he rolled in her two suitcases.

“You really deserved that vacation, mom, but I’m glad to have you back.” Frankie bent over to hug her sitting mother and kissed her jaw.

“Awww, thanks, sweetie,” Amanda said. “And I couldn’t tell because I slept most of the way here, but not being awoken from my wonderful slumber must mean you two are still getting along.”

LaurenHazel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenHazel

“Not really. Tried to run her over with the Grand Cherokee this morning,” Bill quipped followed by a wink.

“Bill!” Amanda said.

“Relax, mom, he’s joking around,” Frankie giggled.

“Yeah, Mandy, just messing around,” Bill said. “And look, the house is still in one piece.”

“Well, thank God for small mercies, huh?” Amanda broke into a cackle, stood up and hugged her husband again. “I’m going upstairs to get some sleep.”

“Jeez, that just now wasn’t enough?” Bill pointed to the jeep outside.

“Hell no,” Amanda said. “Plus, I want to be energized for you, later on, Mister.”

“Mom, ewww.”

“Oh, stop it, Frankie.” Amanda waved her off. “To bed, I go.” She climbed the stairs and at the top said, “Laterrr.”

Frankie and Bill looked at each other uncomfortably, tried to walk past, but kept butting torsos. When their respective paths did clear, Bill sat and watched television, and Frankie went upstairs to her room.

 

***

 

“Coming out anytime soon?” Bill asked.

He lay in bed, shirtless and in boxer briefs, awaiting his wife’s reappearance from their bathroom. “Don’t you dare fall asleep,” was her request before vanishing with a small shopping bag for twenty minutes.

“Starting to nod off here, Mandy.”

The door opened and in front of it featured Amanda Lorde, clad in an open-cut bra and crotch-less panties – both lacy and red. Bill stood and walked towards her, scanning her up and down.

“Wow,” he said.

“Like it?” She posed, hands akimbo, and made a full rotation which weighed down Bill’s breathing.

“Yes, yes, very much. Come here,” he said in a low growl.

Bill pulled her in close and kissed her lips, neck, shoulders and milky mounds. One breast received oral attention whilst the other received manual. He stuck three fingers in her mouth, and she moaned, removed them and rubbed her clitoris with them. Bill lifted and laid her gently onto the bed, then descended her torso with kisses until reaching her bud. A flick of the tongue here and there arched her back, and he cupped her bottom to sip from his soup bowl. His fingers twisted inside of her as he circled and sucked her clitoris until her body stiffened out from orgasm. No screams, but a straining sound followed by a soft exhale and shudders.

“Bill,” she started, “Make love to me.”

He stood, removed his boxers and climbed on top to enter her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Smooth gyrations and tenders kisses were on the menu that evening, but when he pulled away briefly, Frankie’s face appeared. He jumped, if only for a moment, and Amanda held the side of his face in a look of concern.

“You okay, my love?” she asked.

“Just stunned by how beautiful you are.”

“Don’t be too shocked now.” She smiled and kissed him, but again when he retreated, Frankie’s face was in front of him.

“Turn around,” he whispered into her ear.

She did as commanded and lay prone with her legs together. Bill drove it into her, eliciting a gasp and a naughty look.

“Bill. My goodness,” she said, hanging her mouth open. He drove into her again, plap. And again, plap! Each thrust, seemingly harder than the last. Bill propped onto his fists and fucked Amanda as hard as he could muster, making her buttocks jiggle like jello to every loud plap. She looked back in shock at the pummelling her husband dished out, and then he rested his palm on the side of her face, forcing her into the mattress.

“Oh, yes. Get it! Fucking get it, Bill!”

Bill snarled and maintained this venom until all of his built up aggression flooded Amanda’s cunt. The thrusts subsided along with the ounces that left him for her.

“William. Joseph. Lorde,” Amanda panted. “What got into you?” Amanda remained in position with cum oozing out of her and onto the bed-sheet.

“I don’t know.”

“You haven’t fucked me like that in years.”

“I guess the lingerie really set me off.” Bill lay next to his prone wife, and she crawled to him, resting her head on his chest.

“I’ll have to buy more.” She twirled the combined mass of black and silver coils on his chest.

“You really should.” He pinched the back of her neck, and they stared into each other’s eyes before closing them.

“Dammit, what’s wrong with me?”

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments