Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The bar sign’s neon lighting appeared blurry as Frankie remained Bill’s solitary focus. After arriving at a thirty-minute destination in twenty, his entire body vibrated, and his skin rippled with goosebumps. Was the drive really the cause of this, or was it Frankie’s words before her phone clicked out?

“Scott and I are at a bar, and he’s acting all crazy. He’s not letting me leave. Please hurry over here.”

What did Scott want? What were his motives? Ideas swirled in Bill’s mind, but he didn’t jump to any conclusions until he got concrete answers. He strode past vacant stools – with the exception of one haggard gentleman bopping his head to Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones – along the empty bar floor towards Scott and Frankie’s booth. The former waved him over, and Bill slowed to a stroll while peeking at Frankie sandwiched into the corner with a gun jammed in her side. She wore a black, low cut sleeved top and pleated mini-skirt, which was a change from what she left wearing that morning. Bill sat gingerly and showed Scott his palms before speaking.

“Scott, son, what the hell are you doing?”

“Don’t call me that.” He pushed the gun harder into Frankie’s side, making her wince. “You don’t get to call me that after what you and this one did to me.”

“Listen; just tell me what this is all ab–”

“You know exactly.” Scott leaned in and lowered into a whisper. “You know exactly what this is about. A video? Me and her doing the nasty? Ringing any bells?”

Bill paused and pushed his tongue into his cheek.

“Yeah,” Scott said, “That. You think I want you two holding that over my head forever?”

Bill’s focus shifted to Frankie, and he asked, “Kid, you alright?” She half-smiled and nodded.

“Don’t worry about her,” Scott said. “Worry about me. Hey.” Scott snapped his finger. “Over here. Focus.”

“I’m focusing.”

“Good. Now she says she isn’t deleting the video.  I have an issue with that because the way I see it, you guys did it once; you can do it again. I had to buy three pounds of weed. Do you understand how much fucking weed that is?”

“What do you want from us?”

“She’s running the show, but you seem to be the voice of reason. So reason with her, and tell her it’s in both of your best interests to delete it. And, I want my money back.”

“Scott.” Bill stared without wavering. “What’s the plan here?”

“What… I-I don’t understand what you’re asking me.”

“The plan. What, you were planning on wasting her here? Sure that bartender got a good look at you. What would your wife think? You being a murderer? Way worse than infidelity, don’t ya think?”

Scott’s jaw clenched, and he exhaled loudly.

“Or,” Bill resumed, “You take her with you if we don’t comply. Take her where? Your home? Again, what’s your wife gonna think?”

“She’s not going to think anything because she isn’t there. Visiting her folks for a couple of days – Dad’s sick.”

“I’m sorry to hear.”

“Fuck him. Prick never liked me anyway.” Scott palmed the side of his head, shook it, and resumed. “Stop fucking deflecting. I don’t care for all the bullshit TV detective analysis or whatever you’re doing. Convince her to delete the video and give me back my money.”

“Not deleting anything,” Frankie muttered with folded arms. “Can’t believe I ever had sex with you.”

“You got some audacity after what you did. Feeling’s mutual though, kitten.” Scott held her tighter to him, and she winced again. “And you’re right, Bill; I probably wouldn’t do her here. But, doesn’t it concern you that I knew exactly where she was?”

“You two didn’t meet up?” Bill asked.

“Nooo. I followed her and her loser friends for the entire day. And I could easily do it again. I’m not going away until that video’s deleted, you hear me?”

“Frankie…” Bill raised his eyebrows and looked at her. “Delete it.”

“Bill.” Frankie knitted her brows and tilted her head.

“We don’t know what this guy’s gonna do, and he’s clearly not good up top. Let’s just give him what he wants and be done with him.”

“Bill, I’m not…”

“Think of your mother, Frankie. Please.”

Frankie’s face relaxed, and she pressed into the seat before looking down. She glowered at both, then pulled her phone from her bag, entered the file folder, and deleted the video as Scott watched on.

“Go on the cloud and do it too.” Scott nudged her ribs again.

Frankie flared her nostrils, logged onto the cloud, and deleted before slamming her phone onto the table. The bartender looked over and hollered at them.

“Everybody okay over there?” he asked while drying shot glasses.

“Everything’s good.” Scott raised an arm and smiled.

“Good.” Bill stood. “You got what you wanted, now slide out and let her come with me.”

“Clearly, you weren’t listening. I said I wanted the video deleted and my money.”

“Okay-okay, just… I want her to come home safe, alright?”

Frankie rubbed her temples and pulled back while closing her eyes tightly; then nodded, eyes still closed.

“That’s settled then,” Bill said. “So Frankie rides with me, we collect the money, and you’ll be on your way.”

“Yeah, um, for this little ride, she’s riding with me, buddy. You drive in front of us.”

 

***

 

On their way to separate vehicles, Frankie told Bill where she had the cash hidden. Not much of a hiding place, being in her closet. No hidden panels, trap doors, nothing fancy like that.

When they arrived at the house, Bill went straight in, and Amanda greeted him at the door as soon as he opened it, making him jump.

“Jesus, you startled me, sweetie,” Bill said.

“Sorry, I’m sorry. Where’s Frankie? Why’s Scott parked in front of the house?”

“Oh, they’re ya know, talking for a bit.”

“Why?”

“She’s still a little shaken up. Guy in the bar was getting too friendly, but thankfully, Scott was there.”

“Oh no.” Amanda covered her mouth. “Is Frankie okay?”

“Yeah, she’s fine. Gonna go, take a leak and head back out there.”

“Well, maybe I should go out there.”

“Eh, better not to. They’re pretty deep in conversation now, I reckon.”

“Not too deep, I hope. Scott has a wife at home waiting. Why’s he out at bars this time of the night anyway?”

“He said something about his wife not being in town or the other. Anyhow, babe, gotta go and…” Bill pointed upstairs.

“Oh right.” Amanda shook her head, bouncing her curls, and waved him off before folding her arms and sitting down on the couch.

Bill loped up the stairs, went into the bathroom, and relieved himself while thinking, “Wasn’t lying. I’ve been holding that in forever.”

Afterward, he shuffled out to the first door on his right and entered Frankie’s room. The irony wasn’t lost on him that he stood in the location where it all began. If only he had stayed downstairs and watched television. If only he had left the house that afternoon. If only he didn’t snoop around in her room. So many ‘what if’ scenarios, but the fact remained that all that happened since then and until that point could not be changed. He sucked it up, eased the closet door open and retrieved the brown paper bag as Frankie instructed. He jogged downstairs where his wife lay asleep on his couch with her mouth opened. Bill smiled and made his way out to Scott’s car, handing him the paper bag.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

“I’m counting this first,” Scott said with a scowl.

“Be my guest, pal.”

Scott rolled the bag down and counted the cash thrice, making sure to take his time on the final count.

“It’s all here.” He looked over to Frankie. “You. Get out.”

Frankie rolled her eyes, exited the car, and slammed the door before hugging herself and staring over at Bill.

“I hope never to see you again,” he said while looking at Frankie. “And as for you...” His attention shifted to Bill. “... I’m asking for a transfer tomorrow. I can’t stomach being on the same floor as you when your vacation’s finished.”

“Get in safely,” Bill said.

“Fuck you.” Scott stamped on the gas and was out of sight in a flash.

The atmosphere stood still, reflecting the mood as stepfather and stepdaughter stood on the sidewalk. No trees swaying or crickets chirping. Just the beating of their hearts, crunching of their soles and raggedness of their breath.

“Frankie, I know you’re pissed.”

“I wish I were. I’m just… I’m just sad. I feel like everything we went through was for nothing.”

“Let’s talk in the jeep for a bit. Something I gotta tell ya.”

“Sure, whatever.”

They walked into the garage, shutters still up and sat in the Grand Cherokee’s front seats.

“I noticed something when I went into the abandoned cabin with you to see Dante.” He leaned in.

“What?” Frankie replied in an I’m so over it flat tone.

“There was an open trap-door and a black bag, or maybe it was a suitcase. Anyway, point is, whatever it was, it wasn’t closed.  I saw something looking like cash peeking out of it.”

“Wait, are you saying… ” Frankie’s face shifted from neutral to first gear.

“Yep. He had money stored in that house – probably from getting you and those other girls we saw to sell for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if money’s still there from all of those sales.”

“Holy shit.” Frankie was now in second gear.

“Now, I don’t want to get your hopes up. But hey, what are the odds he’d move it to somewhere else before he came over that night?”

Frankie geared down upon that statement, memories of that night flooding in, but then regained a smile and held the side of Bill’s face.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have even mentioned that night.” He looked down.

“It’s okay. And look, everything about that night wasn’t horrible. Yeah, I was in a terrible place after well… ” Frankie made stabbing motions. “But you were there for me.”

“Meaning when we had sex.”

“Was so much more than that – not that it didn’t help, of course. But you held me throughout the night. Tighter when I’d start crying, brushing my hair back, telling me that everything was going to be okay.”

“Guess I ain’t too bad of a guy sometimes.”

“Not at all.

Silence followed, and they stared at each other before Frankie broke it.

“Okay, if I don’t say this, it will literally kill me.”

“So say it.”

“I need you inside of me. Right now.”

“Frankie, I thought we agreed that we shouldn’t go there again? Plus, you’re mother’s here now. Sleeping, but here still.”

“Please? Pretty please?” She folded her bottom lip in and pushed her chest up, emphasizing her cleavage. Bill locked onto it, and Frankie exited the jeep to push her seat forward.

“What are you doing?”

“Going in the backseat. Come with me.” She hopped into the back, lifted her butt and slipped her g-string onto the floor. Bill exited, pushed his seat forward and sat next to her.

“This isn’t a good idea,” Bill said.

“Probably not.”

“We’re pushing it here.”

“I know.” Frankie lunged at Bill, mouth first, and then they became an entanglement of arms, hair grabbing, neck kissing, and almost undressing before Bill pulled away.

“Wait.” He held her shoulders. “Don’t have to get fully naked. Bottoms off should be enough.”

Frankie nodded and hiked her mini-skirt until it settled under her breasts, exposing her lithe frame. Bill slipped down his pants and boxer briefs, allowing his stiff appendage to slap against his stomach, prompting a giggle from Frankie.

“I hate to do this to ya, Bill, but we gotta be quick.”

“Nothing to hate; makes sense.”

Frankie squatted over Bill, held his member in place, and cooed as she sucked him in, down to the balls.

“Fuuuck,” she whispered, shut her eyes tight, and then embraced him so their faces were tethered by the cheeks. He grabbed her buttocks and spread them as she rode him like a prize-winning jockey. This cocktail of grinding and bouncing would usually be an appetizer but for that session had to be the main course. Grinding dominated eventually, and her breathing got heavier until her vagina pulsed and contracted in an attempt to strangle Bill’s cock. Now soaked with her fluids, his penis received a rough ride, and Frankie nibbled at his ear-lobes during. A throaty growl replaced her soft moans, and she pulled her face away from his and choked him. In response, he grabbed her hair from behind, and her menacing stare pierced him – her round, little bottom slapping his lap as its soundtrack. His loins tightened along with his grip, causing her spine to curve and gaze to shift to the jeep’s ceiling. Gravity be damned as spurt after spurt surged upwards and none dare run down for the entirety of his climax. She hugged him, kissed his thinning top, climbed off and reached for the wipes from the centre console to catch some of his seed.

“Shouldn’t have done that,” she said. “Should’ve pulled out.”

“We’ll buy a Plan B on our way to the cabin tomorrow.”

They re-dressed, exited the jeep, and closed the garage door from the inside. Frankie did her best to smooth her hair out and tie it into a low ponytail as they entered the kitchen through the connecting door. As soon as they were at the bottom of the staircase, Amanda stirred, scrambled out of the couch towards Frankie and lifted her with a hug.

“Oooh, baby,” Amanda started. “I was so worried.”

“Sorry, mom; didn’t think things would’ve gotten so crazy.” Frankie’s eyes locked with Bill’s which were going down to her legs and up. Ants crawling along them would have been preferable, considering what she and her stepfather just did. It confirmed she had to escape her mother’s grasp and line of sight quick before she made the discovery also.

“Sweetie,” Bill said, “Frankie’s had a long day; why don’t you let her go and shower so she can get some sleep, eh?”

Amanda looked around at Bill and said, “Well, excuse me for being relieved to see my little girl safe and sound.”

Frankie took the window of opportunity to sprint up the stairs, racing against the semen rolling down her inner thigh; Her finishing line being the bathroom, the semen’s being anywhere on the floor.

 “We’re going to have to talk about your so-called friends leaving you by yourself tonight,” Amanda said, looking up the vacant staircase. “And I didn’t know you met Scott already. Don’t get any ideas, young lady. He’s married.”

“Don’t be mad at them, mom.” Frankie’s voice echoed through the upstairs bathroom. “I sent them away – not their fault. Also, could you give me just a little more credit with Scott? Jeez.”

“Sorry, honey, but…”

“Amanda, babe,” Bill said. “Let’s leave this for morning, alright? She’s safe; everyone’s home. Let’s get some sleep.”

“But, Bill.”

“Babe, in the morning, please. Come to bed.”

Amanda frowned, threw her arms in the air and drooped up the stairs. Bill blew out a long trail of wind and then followed.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments