Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Telling her mother she was meeting a guy for coffee wasn’t untrue in the least. Said guy knowing there was a meeting on the other hand?

Different story.

Telling his wife he was giving Frankie a ride to meet this guy and then go off to spend some time alone? Not fully a lie. Unfortunately, that also meant it wasn’t one hundred percent true.

On their way to the coffee shop, they recited the plan again and again. Wracked nerves on Frankie’s end, but a calm Bill said, “All you have to do is be yourself and wrap this guy around your finger. The rest will be easy. On your end anyway.”

Bill parked in the lot behind the building, held Frankie’s hand, smiled and said, “Piece of cake for you, kid.” Frankie let out a deep sigh, nodded and slipped out of the jeep and out of sight around the building’s entrance to the front.

After entering the spot, she went to the service area and ordered a cup of hot cocoa and a croissant. She scanned the area while awaiting her order and picked up on the seated gangly figure of her mark. The server smirked at Frankie, looked over to Pete and slid her order over to her.

“A little skinny,” the server said, “But really cute. Too bad I’m already taken.” She flashed her wedding band.

“Less competition for me then. Thank youuu.” Frankie took the tray and the server jumped her eyebrows while glancing over to Pete again before resuming work. Frankie sauntered over and laid her tray by the seat opposite him and asked, “Is this taken?” She sat before he answered.

“No.” Pete lowered his phone and paid attention to Frankie. “Not at all.”

“Okay, great. Cecile, by the way.” She extended her hand over the table, jostling her bust under her tank top.

“Pete,” he reciprocated with a handshake, slipping his hand smoothly from hers and maintaining eye contact. “You look a bit young to be a ‘Cecile’.”

“Really now? A big ageist, aren’t we?”

“Sorry. Didn’t mean to offend. Wasn’t my intention to such a beautiful creature like you at all.”

Frankie resisted the urge to roll her eyes and cackle as she kept the destination in mind. Hopefully, the journey wouldn’t make her cringe any further.

They made more small talk, and Pete lied about being single while Frankie’s alter-ego lied about being sexually inactive for months. Barely thirty minutes passed before the offer to go to his apartment was made, which disappointed Frankie. She felt it shouldn’t have taken even fifteen.

“Am I losing my touch?”

Upon exiting, the server from before winked at her mouthing, “You go, girl,” to which Frankie responded with a wink of her own. They went to the parking lot and approached the black sports car from the previous day. Frankie shot a look over at Bill’s jeep before lowering into Pete’s car and them rumbling out of there – her fingers crossed away from Pete’s purview.

***

The inside of Pete’s studio apartment matched Melissa’s sketch to a ‘T’, which brought Frankie relief. From the main entrance, the bed was left and centred against the wall, kitchen sink and refrigerator to the right, and the bathroom in line with the main entrance. Not an untidy speck about the place and even the wall’s off-white paint seemed like a fresh coat. The only item that may have docked points was the black suitcase at the bed’s tail-end – zippers and handle faced away.

“So...” Pete turned, pulled Frankie in by the hips and said, “...ready to get this party started?”

“Mmhmm.” Frankie closed into his face. “But let me freshen up a bit first, alright?”

Pete released her and smacked her ass as she sashayed towards the bathroom, which caused her to look back and giggle. After closing the door, she retrieved her phone and texted Bill:

I didn’t see you when we parked. Did you find us?

“Don’t take too long, baby,” Pete’s voice filtered through from the outside.

“I won’t.” Frankie turned on the faucet. “There in a minute.” Her phone buzzed and a new message popped up.

Bill: Yeah, I’m outside. Did you see the suitcase?

Frankie: Yeah, at the foot of the bed. All you gotta do is sneak in and snatch it while I got him distracted. I’ll msg you when it’s time.

Frankie stepped out of the bathroom and into Pete’s lifting arms, kissing her in mid-air. They stalked around close to the door – Frankie reached behind and unlocked as smoothly as she could – and in the direction of the bed which they crashed in. Pete landed on top and traced kisses down her body until he reached her covered sex. Frankie removed her bottoms – took out her phone first – and shoved Pete’s face between her legs. While Pete munched away, she pulled the device close to her face and messaged Bill.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

Come now.              

“Hey, no texting,” Pete said before diving in again.

Frankie obliged with a giggle and shot glances towards the entrance, awaiting Bill’s arrival. The job Pete did down south was decent as his diligent sucking and licking shooed away the fake moans in exchange for genuine ones. Pressure built, causing Frankie to throw her head back and ground Pete’s boyish face, but she had to remain focused for the caper to work. Speaking of which, when she peeped at the door through one eye, still no Bill.

“What is taking him so long?”

Pete sat up on his knees, removed his shirt and crawled up Frankie’s torso. Kisses were exchanged, and when he went for her neck, Frankie looked at the door again, and Bill’s head appeared in a ski mask. When her body jolted, Pete retreated briefly, but Frankie grabbed his head fast and whispered, “Pull your pants off and fuck me.”

“Alright let me…” Pete attempted to sit up, but Frankie held him in position while Bill tip-toed into the room with her suitcase.

“Keep looking at me while you take them off,” Frankie said, deepening her voice to a seductive tone. Pete grinned and wriggled out of his bottoms while being planked on top of her. His hard, young cock landed on top of her stubbly mound causing a brief wince and chuckle from both parties. From the corner of Frankie’s eye, Bill picked up the suitcase, laid hers down and tip-toed towards the exit. Frankie put one of her hands behind Pete’s head and pushed up an index finger, so Bill waited. Then, Pete entered Frankie and she released a guttural moan, gave Bill the thumbs up and he escaped to a click of the door.

“Hear something?” Pete asked, looking around.

“Only thing I hear is you not fucking me.” Frankie’s legs grapevined his torso, and she ground against him, digging her nails into his back.

“I gotta get the hell outta here, but I’m gonna cum first. Fuck it.”

Frankie held Pete tight and used him as a body to get off. Who he was or what he did at that moment didn’t matter. All that mattered was that he had a big, hard cock and it was pounding her cunt; making her scream. The above ceiling fan was a focus point, but blurred until her body shuddered under the man fucking her.

“I don’t want this to stop, but I’m risking it. Make him cum, then disappear, Frankie.”

Frankie gestured for him to get off of her, then turned her body to lay prone and shook her little booty. Pete bit his bottom lip, rubbed his cock and then slapped her buttocks with it.

“Fuck this pussy.” Frankie skimmed the top of her dirty-talking bag of tricks.

Pete pushed in the head and spread her cheeks, giving shallow thrusts. He strained for a minute, then shifted into plank mode, pummeling her bottom until withdrawing and climaxing all over her back and ass – humping his spine with each surge and whimpering. In a flash, he collected a hand towel from the bathroom and wiped his contribution off her.

“We fucked so hard,” Pete started, “it moved my suitcase out of place.”

“Suitcase?” Frankie played coy.

“At the foot of the… ah, forget it. Doesn’t matter.”

“Alright. Hey, sweetie, I gotta go.” Frankie stood up and fetched her clothes.

“Already? Wow, thought we could…” Pete simulated sex with his fingers. “Again, you know, later on.”

“That would be cool, but I gotta go.” Frankie adjusted her outfit, tucked hair behind one ear and pointed to the exit. She pulled her phone up, sent a message over to Melissa and typed, “All yours.”

“Damn, okay. Well, can I get your number at least?”

“Probably best not to.”

Pete’s phone buzzed, and he unlocked it with a smile. That smile soon turned into a frown, then confusion and near crying as he scrolled, and tapped his device multiple times.

“Alright well.” Frankie moved to the doorway. “You seem busy so, goodbye.”

“Yeah, sure.” Pete’s response was barely above a whisper, and a single tear ran down his cheek. After Frankie closed the door and took a few steps away, Melissa’s moans came through the barrier and Pete’s sobs soon followed.

***

Arriving home together was a no-no, so Bill dropped Frankie off to meet her friends then drove home with their catch. Luckily, Amanda wasn’t home, so he jogged upstairs to their room and got to counting without having to explain why he had a bulky suitcase on him. Not even needing all of the available time alone, Bill completed his task and called Frankie while bouncing on his seat.

“Come on, come on, pick up.”

The phone clicked, and then Frankie said, “Hey, what’s up?”

“This suitcase has a lot more than we could have even imagined.”

“Oh yeah?

“Yeah.”

“So how much we talking?”

“Three million.”

Frankie's end of the line went silent, then quick breathing followed by, “Oh my God.”

‘More than we could have imagined,’ was the understatement of the year.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments