Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Sorry that I took so long on this one guys, I just needed a break. There were several of you that messaged me with concern and I truly appreciate it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy this chapter."

I woke Sunday morning, stretching my arms and legs on the sheets, tangled on my bed. The cool morning air caused goosebumps to cover my naked body. I rolled onto my back with a smile. My dreams were filled with the memory of last evening's adventure.

My finger teased my clitoris through the red sheet. I was ready for the day with Bobby. The last day of our long weekend. I had to work and he had school tomorrow. He would sit in the last seat on the left side of my first-period class. My finger still busy between my legs.

I heard Bobby banging around clumsily in the hallway. I figured he was still sulking from last night. I smiled to myself. He would just have to get over it. I would have to show him that I did not appreciate his decision last night. The sheet felt moist where my finger played. 

”Karen?” whispered Bobby as he tapped upon my bedroom door, ”Are you up?”

Again a selfish smile, then I rolled onto my stomach. ”I'm up, Bobby,” I answered, ”Come on in.”

I lay face down, my legs spread. The only thing covered in my body was my right knee, twisted in the sheet. The doorknob turned and the door opened slowly. Bobby stuck his head in to see me looking over my bare shoulder at him. 

”I just wanted to apologize, Karen.”

I rolled my eyes and turned my head away.  Smiling to myself as the mattress gave way to his weight. I felt his hand on my shoulder and turned to look at him again with raised eyebrows. He removed his hand and looked unsure of what to say.

“Bobby,” I said, “I’m not finished being mad. Just go to the kitchen and turn the coffee pot on.”

“Yes ma’am,” he pouted. Bobby stood and walked out the door. 

I stretched on the bed, smiling to myself. I would have some fun with him today. I pushed my naked self to the edge of the bed and stood. Draping the sheet over my shoulders. Looking in the mirror, I could see everything in front and my little white ass in the back. 

I walked down the hall and sat on a barstool in the kitchen.  Bobby  looked up from the coffee pot with a sheepish grin, “It’s the middle button, Bobby,” I said, shaking my head.”

He pressed the button and walked to the bar. Nodding with a goofy smile, he sat across from me. ”I touched your pussy with my dick last night.”

”You better remember that buddy,” I said, ”That's all you're going to get.”

”What? Why?”

”You don't leave a girl hanging like that,” I answered, ”And then go fuck someone else.”

”I apologized for that, ” Bobby argued, ”And besides, I was trying to keep her from seeing you.”

”Well, anyway,” I yawned, ”You have a test tomorrow, and I'm going to get some sun. You should study because you're going to fail.”

”I'll pass that test, ” he smiled, ”You’ll see.”

”I'll take that bet,” I smirked.

”Whoa,” he smiled, ”What are we betting?”

”Ok, ” I smiled back, ”You ace the test, you can fuck me anywhere, anytime. Or I'll suck your little dick whenever and wherever you say.”

“What do you mean, little?” He laughed.

I knew that I was taking a chance, but I knew he wouldn't be able to ace that test. I was bluffing, but I was a pretty good poker player. 

”If I win, ” he asked, ”You will let me fuck you whenever, wherever?”

”Whenever, wherever,” I affirmed, ”But, and I mean it, you have to ace it. Dot every I and cross every T. No mistakes, a perfect score.” 

Bobby held out his hand to seal the bet. I reached over the counter to shake. ”You can't cheat. I will be watching you. If you want my pussy, you have to do it right.” We shook hands and I sat my naked ass back on the barstool. 

”What are you going to be doing while I'm studying, Teach?” he asked.

I stood and walked to the coffee maker. Taking a cup from the cabinet, I filled it with black coffee. “You want a cup?”

”Yeah, but with a little sugar, ” Bobby answered.

I poured a cup for him then set it on the granite. ”Get your own sugar, bud. And I told you, I’m going to lay out in the sun.”

”You should do it naked, get rid of those tan lines.”

I looked down at my creamy white breasts and panty area. My husband always liked the contrast in skin tones. I figured, ”What the hell? I may just as well do it. I took another long draw of coffee then stood up, stretching my arms over my head. A bowl of Lucky Charms would be good right now. 

”Are you hungry, Bobby?” I asked as I pulled a bowl from the cabinet. 

”Yes ma'am,” he replied as I opened the big family size box. 

I grabbed another bowl for him, then after setting them on the countertop, retrieved the milk from the fridge. Bobby filled the bowls with cereal and I poured the milk, then took two spoons from the drawer and sat back on my stool.

Bobby gobbled his cereal quickly as a young man does. I ate mine a bit slower. He finished and watched me eat, my bare breasts on full display. The cool morning air had my nipples fully erect. I smiled and took another bite, not so accidentally spilling a little milk on myself. 

I watched as Bobby stared at my milk splattered nipple. “That is not going to help you pass the test, Bobby, ” I teased, wiping myself with a paper towel.

”I'm going to get my book and get started,” he said, ”I'm going to fuck you so hard when I pass this test.”

”Not pass, Bobby. Ace.” 

To be honest, I really wanted him to do it. I wanted him to ace that test. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me in front of every teacher and every student at school. I wanted the whole school board and the parent-teacher association to be there. 

I shook myself back to reality. My nipples were stiff and my pussy was soaking the barstool. Bobby was staring at me with a knowing grin. ”What are you smiling about?”

“Nothing,” I said with a guilty grin, “Just thinking about something.”

“Thinking about my dick,” he grinned, “You don’t have to think about it. It’s here for you whenever you need it.”

“Go study, Bobby,” I said, “You don’t pass that test, you won’t get this pussy.”

He opened his math book and started studying. After telling him to ask if he needed help, I walked to my bedroom for the sunblock. Retrieving that and a pair of flip flops, I walked back into the hallway just in time to see Bobby duck into the bathroom.

My curiosity was aroused, having always secretly watched as my husband urinated. I stopped, quietly at the open door, peeping in. Bobby had his considerable cock in his fingers, pointing it at the toilet bowl. With interest, I watched his stream start, tiny at first but growing in strength. His cock hung from his fingers, thick and long. A golden stream gushed from the head of his manhood.

LamaKar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LamaKar

I couldn’t help myself. I guess it’s just my mean streak that made me do it. He still hadn’t seen me watching him. “Hey, Bobby,” I shouted.

Bobby, startled, jumped in a convulsive twitch, spraying the tile wall with his yellow stream. Finally, he turned to me with a surprised grin. “What the fuck, Karen?”

I laughed at him as he stared at me. “You better clean that up,” I said through the laughter. 

“I ought to piss all over you,” he finally laughed, “You would think twice about doing that again.”

I felt my pussy start to drool at the thought of him peeing on my body. He stood there pinching the stream off with his thumb and forefinger. My body buzzed in anticipation. “You don’t have the balls to try it,” I teased.

“I’ll piss all over your ass,” he challenged.

“You're too young to be that perverted,” I laughed.

“You don’t have to be crusty to be a pervert,” Bobby answered.

I watched his cock swell under the pressure as he pinched off the golden flow. His eyes showed the discomfort he was experiencing. I had never been pissed on, nor had I felt the desire. I couldn’t explain why I had done the things I had over the last few days. Neither could I explain why I did what I was doing now. 

I walked hurriedly past him to the shower. Still naked, I squatted, sitting on my heels in the corner, knees spread.

Bobby looked at me, eyes wide and confused. “Do it, Bobby,” I said, “Piss on me.”

“What?” He asked, “Really?”

“Stop fucking around and come do it,” I fairly begged, “Piss on me.”

Bobby stepped into the shower, his fingers still clamping his shaft. 

“Do it,” I growled, “Fucking piss all over me, Bobby.”

He released his grip. I felt a warm splash on my chest. The warm flow continued heavy and fast. I looked up at him as the fluid started to run off my pussy. “On my face, Bobby,” I hissed, “Piss on my face too.”

He adjusted his aim and covered my face with his urine. With one hand, I pressed the golden deluge into my pussy, rubbing hard. With my other hand, I wiped piss over my cheeks as he continued his downpour. Immediately, I started to orgasm.

Bobby smiled as he watched me convulse. I was losing control of my inhibitions. My orgasm was powerful but I wanted more. I reached out with my hand, taking his cock, the piss still flowing. 

Without thinking, I took him in my mouth, tasting his urine for the first time. It was nasty, but I wanted to drink it. It was so horrible, but I wanted to be dirty. My mouth was full and overflowing. I swallowed hard. So fucking dirty, but I swallowed again. 

My body was soaked in piss. My mouth filled over and over but I swallowed it all. His flow started to slow, so I sucked his cock for more. I had lost all sense of what was right or wrong. I sucked as he hardened in my mouth. His piss a mere trickle now. 

I sucked him like a ten dollar street whore. His bladder was drained, so I wanted his cum. My hair dripped his piss from the ends as I pulled my head further down on his huge cock. I wanted to swallow it, but it was so long. I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled. 

I felt his cock’s head touching the back of my throat. I pulled harder, as did he. In and out, a bit deeper with each stroke. He was fully hard now, filling my mouth. His expression told me that he was close. 

I pulled his phone from his pocket and put it in his hand. “Record it,” I said, “I want to see it.”

He fumbled with his phone, breaking his concentration and hopefully prolonging his time before cumming. “Ok,” he grunted, “It’s recording.”

I resumed my task, sucking him for all I was worth. My hands-on his ass again, I pulled him in. If it was the last thing I would do, I was going to swallow his cock. I slid my lips up and down his shaft, looking at the camera. So far, I was only able to take just over half his dick. 

Determined I pulled harder, his cock pushing past my tonsils. I pulled his ass with all my strength. I heard him grunt my name over and over. Off one more time, just to take a breath, I pulled him in again, my eyes wide as I took his dick in. His knees buckled and he had to put one hand on the shower wall. 

It was now or never, I pulled him harder. I was determined to do it. I had done it to my husband in the past, but he was not this big. One more breath of air and I took his cock deep into my mouth. I could feel him as his head and at least four more inches slowly slid into my throat. 

I nearly passed out but I had done it. I kept it there for as long as I could, looking directly into the camera. His body shook and I knew he was about to cum. I pulled his cock from my mouth, pointing directly at my nose, stroking it fast and squeezing it tightly. 

“Karen,” he grunted.

“Call me Mrs. Williams,” I corrected.

“Mrs. Williams,” he hissed, “I’m going to cum.”

I stroked him from head to base, coaxing his orgasm. I wanted his cum all over my face. At last, one huge rope of his man seed leaped from his cock. It landed across my nose, thick and pearly white. Another, then another, followed by several more. I looked at the camera throughout the entire episode. My face was spackled with semen. I looked like a dirty porn star. I wiped his spent cock over my face, smearing the thick goo, then into my mouth to clean him off. 

Bobby leaned against the shower wall, spent. “Mrs. Williams, that was amazing.”

I stood, still dripping of piss and cum, pushed him out of the shower, and closed the glass door. After turning the water on I asked, “Don’t you have a test to study for?”

“Yes ma’am,” he answered. 

I put his phone on the cabinet after he left then finished my shower.  After drying myself, I took his phone and walked out by the pool. I watched myself over and over. Finally sending the video to my phone then deleting it from his. 

I felt dirty, but it felt so good. I wanted his dick in my pussy so bad. It would have to wait. I soaked up the sun’s heat and rays. It felt so good this time of year. 

It was Monday morning. The kids had taken their seats and the test handed out. I sat at my desk watching the students and thinking back over the last three days. I couldn’t believe the things I had done with that sixteen-year-old student in the last seat on the left. 

First one student, then another and another hand in their test papers. Bobby handed him in last. He leaned over my desk and whispered, “Get those panties off, Mrs. Williams. I aced it.”

I quickly graded his paper, shocked to find it perfect. He stood in front of my desk, naked, his cock hard and pointing at me. The students behind him smiled at me as I stood and removed my clothes. Bobby spun me around and bent me over my desk and...

“Karen,” Bobby said as he shook my shoulder, “Wake up. You are sunburned.”

I shook myself to reality, waking up on my lounger. My skin burned. I had fallen asleep naked in the sun.

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments