Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"N"

I had taken my second shower of the day. It was getting late in the afternoon, and my burn was feeling a little better from the Aloe. Still not wanting to dress, much less cook, I asked Bobby what he wanted to order out.

Everyone was delivering now that COVID-19 was the new normal. We had a wide range of choices. Bobby looked up from his books and said, ”I don't know. What about you?”

”I'm just hungry, ” I said. ”I could eat a horse.”

Bobby gripped his crotch and said, ”I have your horse.”

I laughed and felt a little pain from the burn. Sitting on the sofa, still completely naked, I grabbed the yellow pages. Something different would be good. ”Still studying?” I asked. 

”Yep,” he answered, ”I'm going to ace it.”

”Think so?” I asked without looking up from the phone book.

”You bet. Then I'm going to get that pussy.” 

I smiled to myself. I wanted that big, young dick as bad as he wanted me. I knew I was going to fuck him, just not when or where. I hoped he would fuck me like one of those tight, young high school girls. I knew he would stretch me to limits I had never felt. His cock was bigger than any I had ever had. 

”Just remember,” I told him, ”Not one mistake. Your work has to be perfect.”

”That is my goal.”

Nothing in the Yellow Pages looked interesting for dinner. ”I can't find anything in the book, ” I called. ”Any suggestions?”

”There is a new Thai place down on Main Street,” he answered, ”It's new and probably not in the book yet.”

I searched for it online, finding the number and their menu. I found a few interesting items and settled on Tom Kah Kai for me, and he picked Tom Yum Goong. I'm a shrimp lover, except when it comes to dick. So I felt good about my order. You never know when you try a new restaurant though. 

”Are you going to answer the door like that, Karen?” Bobby asked with a grin.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. ”I might,” was my snapped answer.

”I dare you,” he laughed, ”If you don't do it, you ain't got a hair on your ass.”

”You know there is no hair on my ass, boy” I challenged, ”And you know that I don't back down.”

”If you do it,” he said. ”I’ll call off the bet and be your slave. I'll do whatever you say for as long as you say.”

I thought about his offer. ”What are your terms?” I asked, interested.

”When they knock, don't look through the peephole. Don't hide behind the door. In fact, open the door and take three steps outside, then help him bring the food in. Other than that, nothing.”

I stood and walked to him, held out my hand, and shook his, sealing the bet. This weekend had been an awakening for me. I had done things that I never thought I would. I knew that I would do them again. I knew this challenge would be the riskiest.

”It's a bet,” I affirmed.

He smiled and shook my hand in return. I was feeling very anxious. I had placed the order half an hour ago. The food should be here any minute. I honestly couldn't wait. I was wet, and my nipples were achingly hard. I wanted to fuck someone or something right now. I didn't care who or what it was, animal, vegetable or mineral, I just wanted to fuck. 

A knock on the door and the announcement from the other side of the delivery. I told Bobby to get out of sight. The voice was male. My nerves buzzed. I walked to the door and took the knob in my hand. Just a moment's hesitation, a deep breath, and I jumped in headfirst.

I pulled the door open, feet wide apart, one hand on my hip, a big smile on my face. The delivery guy had a look on his face that was priceless. ”About time,” I joked. ”I'm hungry.” He looked up at my face, and my smile melted.

”Karen?” his voice choked.

”Joe,” I squeaked.

Joe Howell was an assistant varsity football coach at our school. His eyes nearly popping out of his head, and he stood gawking. We were both unable to move or speak. Nothing was hidden from his inspection, from my tits to my shaven pussy. 

”Joe, look,” I stammered. ”I don't do this. I had to on a dare.”

”I'm looking, Karen,” he smiled. ”Who dared you to do this.”

I could see his cock was rising in his basketball shorts. My pussy was as wet as it had ever been. My nipples strained at the cool evening air. I had to find a lie. I couldn't tell him about Bobby. ”Look,” I said as I took the three steps out, ”Bring this stuff in, and I will explain. I took the bag that he had set on the driveway, bending away from him. Leading him inside and to the kitchen, I set the food on the table. He followed closely, his eyes on my ass as I walked. I didn't bother covering myself. I was just too turned on. I pulled a barstool away from the counter, sitting on one leg, the other hanging to the floor. 

His point of focus was now on my pussy. I knew I was glistening, and I knew he could see the evidence between my thighs. ”Joe, I hope we can keep this between us,” I said. ”My sister dared me to do it. I just never thought you would be the delivery guy.”

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

”My uncle owns the restaurant,” he said, his eyes never leaving my sex. ”I just wanted the extra money.”

”I bet you never thought you would run into something like this,” I smiled, pulling my other leg up, ankle between my thighs. 

His attention was still sharp, ”It is a surprise. A very nice surprise.”

I could see Bobby in the living room, hidden behind the sofa, with the GoPro in his hand. The little shit was filming me. I could feel my wetness seeping between my asscheeks, pooling on the barstool. 

”Joe, what about it?” I asked seductively, ”Can you keep this to yourself? I don't want to lose my job.”

I could see it in his eyes; he wasn't going to let it go. At least without a little something. ”I don't know Karen.” he said, ”What's in it for me?”

”I don't know, Joe,” I answered with a smile, ”What do you want?”

I cut my eyes to Bobby as Joe pushed his shorts down. Bobby smiled as his video rolled. I looked back to see a hard, curved dick. It was thin, but the head was bulbous. Almost like a doorknob on a short bent pipe. He took it in his hand, stroking the shaft in short, fast movements. His grip stopped at the back of his cockhead. 

I dropped from my stool to my knees and motioned him forward. My hands were small, but once I took his shaft in my palm, I could only move back and forth less than an inch. I judged his shaft about four inches. His cockhead was disproportionately big, though. His shaft was very hard, smooth, and so small. 

Along with his big head came a big slit at the end. A gob of clear fluid waited like an egg in a nest. I couldn't resist a taste. The tip of my tongue pushed in at least a half-inch. Joe moaned. I was surprised at the amount of precum that oozed onto my tongue. It seemed at least a tablespoonful. 

”Careful,” Joe warned, ”I cum quickly, and I cum a lot.”

His cock was like a leaky faucet. A steady and substantial flow of precum drained from his hole. If this was any indication of the amount of cum to come, I was happy, I hadn't eaten yet. I didn't plan to waste a drop. 

”I want to fuck you,” Joe printed.

I looked up, a strand of clear fluid bridged the gap between my chin and his cockhead. ”No, Joe,” I said. ”I'm married. My husband is the only one who fucks me.” I winked past him at Bobby.

Bobby had kept closer and was in a great position for videoing my cock sucking. The head of this funny little dick barely fits in my mouth. His precum continued to flow. I swear I had swallowed a pint. It has started seeping from the corners of my lips. 

I pulled his cock from my mouth, my face and chest coated in the shiny, gelatinous liquid. ” You're married, right?” I asked.

”Yeah,” he grunted. ”Why?”

I looked over at Bobby with a smile and signaled him to keep filming. Without answering Joe’s question, I took his dick head back into my mouth. I started sucking like a two-dollar whore on nickel night. 

I felt his skinny shaft flex and heard him grunt, ”I'm coming.”

He warned me, but I wasn't ready for what happened. He opened that leaky faucet to the stops. I swallowed hard four times but finally had to pull him from my mouth.  Cum spewed from his cock like a garden hose. 

His face was contorted, and his hips locked forward. He almost looked like a cartoon. My body was covered in a large amount of his hot, sticky cum. I had never thought one man could produce such an amount.  

Joe was regaining his composure. His cock hung limp like an upside-down mushroom. Cum still dripped from the pee hole of his dick. ”The money for the food is on the side table,” I said. ”If you ever mention this, I'll send the video to your wife.”

”Don't worry, Karen,” he smiled. ”I have as much to lose as you do.”

I watched him pull his shorts up, grab his money, and shut the door. I fell backwards into the pool of cum on the kitchen floor, laughing. Bobby stood over my cum drenched body, still running the camera. 

”You're so fucking hot, Karen,” he said. ”And so fucking wild.”

I traced my fingers through the thick, white liquid sticking to my body. My eyes were on Bobby, but my mind racing from the night's events. ”Come here, Bobby,” I whispered. 

His dick stood hard under his shorts. With a confused look on his face, he sat the camera on the countertop, tilting it in the holder. It was still running, pointing at me.  Bobby was removing his tee-shirt and shorts as I lay writhing on the cummy floor. Finally, he knelt between my knees. 

His cock was long, thick, and harder than I had ever seen it. I wanted him in me badly. But first, I was going to get my bitch on. Bobby leaned forward as if to fuck me, but I put the bottom of my foot on his chest. 

I shook my head and said, ”I did your dare. You are my slave now. You said whatever I wanted for as long as I wanted.”

He nervously nodded and asked, ”What do you want me to do?”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments