Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Storm: Chapter Four, Sheri

"A man attends his wife's family reunion and gets to know her family better than he hoped."

33
4 Comments 4
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"I first posted this on Lush in the winter of 2014 under the title 'Something Strange in Iowa.’ I could have ended it with the uncertainty at the end of the previous part, but I loved the idea of this vignette."

Cain was exhausted. He had spent most of the night talking to his wife’s young cousin and taking her virginity. It had been a spectacular night for him, one that he would never forget. Up to this point, he had been faithful to his wife, Carolyn. What had come over him? Guilt settled like the snow still falling outside.

Still, he wouldn’t trade the night with the lovely young Ellie for anything. He hoped she felt the same way.

A winter storm had trapped the extended family at the church after their annual reunion. That morning, Aunt Rachel (Ellie’s grandmother) had supervised breakfast for the fifty or so people in the church. Her husband, Uncle Paul, had led them in prayer, thanking God for keeping them all safe through the storm, and asking blessings on everyone’s travels as they made their way home, hopefully, later that day.

Everyone took turns cleaning up in the restrooms since there were no showers. Most had brought toothbrushes and overnight bags.

Cain put his bag on a sink ledge in the men’s room. Someone else’s bag was on the sink to his left.

“Is my stuff in your way?” Uncle Paul called from inside the stall.

“No, it’s fine.”

He avoided knocking the bag to the floor while he dunked his head under the faucet and rinsed his hair and beard. As he was drying, he noticed a bottle of pills in his wife’s uncle’s bag. Curious, he picked it up and saw that it was a popular heart medicine.

The toilet flushed, and Uncle Paul came around the corner.

“Sorry.”

Cain held the pill bottle out to Uncle Paul.

“I didn’t know you had a heart problem.”

Paul, ordinarily jovial, shrugged and looked nervously from Cain to his bag.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to snoop, but the pills caught my eye.”

When Paul didn’t immediately reach out for the bottle, Cain reached to put it in the bag.

“Wait!”

Uncle Paul tried to grab the pill bottle.

Surprised, Cain pulled back and knocked the man’s bag to the floor.

“Sorry!”

He kneeled to gather the scattered toiletries.

There was another prescription bottle, this one filled with small blue pills.

“Oh.”

Cain glanced at the bottle and held it out to Uncle Paul.

The older man took the bottle, embarrassed.

“Thanks.”

“Do they work? I’ve always wondered.”

Uncle Paul chuckled, recovering some of his good nature.

“Do they put the lead back in the pencil? They do a good enough job for me. I didn’t mean to bring them. Just grabbed everything off the shelf. Not much use this weekend, eh?”

They laughed together, and Cain hoped he sounded hearty rather than guilty.

“Here, want to try some? For when you get home, I mean.”

Uncle Paul popped the bottle open and poured several into the cap, holding them out to Cain.

“Oh, well, I’ve never had much trouble, but I’ll save them for special occasions. Thank you!”

Uncle Paul gathered his things and headed out of the restroom.

Cain had wondered about the effects of those blue pills. He looked at them in his hand for a moment, then popped one in his mouth and swallowed, depositing the rest into his toiletry bag.

A family meeting was underway by the time he got back to the fellowship hall. They talked about what to do. Everyone had been checking the news all morning, watching weather reports, and evaluating road conditions. It was not looking promising. Forecasters were calling for more snow, high winds, and cold temperatures for the next two days, at least.

Cain wasn’t worried about his little family. He and his wife had brought extra clothes, lots of extra food, and even water. They hadn’t brought nearly enough for fifty people, though. There was a grocery store just a block away, but there was debate over whether it was safe to go even that far.

Uncle Paul had two snowmobiles at his house, about a mile away. With snowmobiles, a trip to the grocery, or even the hospital, God forbid, would be no problem.

“We should split up,” Will said. He was Uncle Paul’s stepson, his wife’s son from a previous marriage. “Those with boots and coats can hike to the grocery. We’re going to need food for sure. While we’re doing that, a couple of us can make the run to mom and dad’s getting the snowmobiles.”

“Who wants to get the snowmobiles with me?” Uncle Paul asked.

Most of the men and some of the women said “Me!”

One of those women was Sheri, Ellie’s mother. She had been young and pretty herself when Cain and his wife had dated twenty-five years ago. Now she had the seasoned beauty that came with age, softer face, laugh lines, and strands of gray in sandy blond hair.

“Oh, Dad! I haven’t ridden on a snowmobile in years!”

“Not much call for ‘em down in Georgia!” Don Jr. said. He was Cain’s brother-in-law and pronounced it ‘Jaw-Ja.’

Sheri put her fists on her hips in mock anger with her cousin.

“Just because I live in Georgia doesn’t mean I talk any differently than y’all!”

She pointed her finger at him.

Everyone laughed. Nobody from Iowa said ‘Y’all,’ and especially not in that lovely southern drawl Sheri was cultivating.

“Ok, so it’s Sheri and me getting the snowmobiles. Who’s staying to watch the kids?”

The discussion wound on for a while. Eventually, Aunt Rachel, Uncle Paul’s wife, spoke up.

“Your doctor would have something to say about you hiking a mile in snowdrifts and high winds, Paul. I think you need to have someone else go.”

Uncle Paul was indignant and argued long and hard about his ability to walk to his house and get his own property. In the end, though, his wife won, and he agreed to lead “The Hunting Expedition” as the grocery store party had taken to call itself.

“Cain, why don’t you go with Sheri,” Uncle Paul said.

Uncle Paul and Cain occasionally rode their snowmobiles together in the winter months, taking their cameras out to photograph wildlife near the river.

“That’s a good idea,” Carolyn said. “You can check the gas and oil, and do all that guy stuff.”

“I can do that,” Sheri said.

“You need to make them feel useful,” Carolyn said in a mock whisper.

“Oh, you’re right. Mistuh Cain, won’t you please come along and keep this little ol’ southern gal from gettin’ lost and makin’ a mess of things?” She stepped over to Cain, took one of his hands in hers, clasped it to her chest, and made doe eyes at him.

Everyone laughed but Cain, who could feel his face blushing. Sheri’s heartbeat pounded through her sternum and into his hand. He felt the brush of her breasts on either side of his hand. Pressure began building in his groin. He glanced at Ellie, who was laughing with the others.

Finally, manhood swelling and taking courage in hand, Cain went along with the joke, saying, “Madam, I shall embark on this journey with you, and keep you from endangerin’ both yourself and the mission.”

The men cheered while the women jeered.

And so, the teams were set. They made grocery lists and divided them up between the families. Some of the younger mothers and older kids arranged games and activities for the younger kids, and Cain and Sheri geared up.

The fresh snow was being blown into drifts by the high winds. Cain found a length of nylon rope and tied it around both himself and Sheri. There wasn’t much chance of them getting separated, but better safe than sorry.

With extra socks, boots, coats, hats, gloves, and scarves, they set out on their hike. Carolyn had hugged and kissed Cain before they left.

“Be careful! I need you back.”

“No worries,” he said, feigning a macho attitude to make her smile. “We’ll be back before you know it!”

Ellie was hugging her mother goodbye and telling her to be careful. She was going to stay and watch the children with her sister and Carolyn. When she disengaged from her mother, she turned and put a hand briefly on Cain’s shoulder, but said nothing. She turned away quickly.

The two stepped outside, leaving the warmth of the church behind. Thankful for the extra layers, Cain could feel the wind trying to knife its way inside his clothing. He knew the windchill was dangerously low, but the sensation still took him by surprise.

“This is going to suck. Isn’t it?” Sheri said.

“Yes. Yes, it is.”

Sheri and Cain began walking. There was no traffic. Not even snow plows were out yet. They tried to pick their way around the larger drifts, but within minutes, snow and ice had camouflaged them both. Cain watched Sheri gamely struggling through the smaller drifts and thought that it would be fun watching her body move if she had been wearing fewer clothes. As it was, he couldn’t even tell she was female.

Well, that wasn’t precisely true. Sheri’s boots were purple with fuzzy tops, which kind of gave it away at first. Now everything was white.

They trekked along for over twenty minutes. Everything looked different in the blowing snow, but Cain thought they must be getting close. They were walking through a neighborhood that Cain didn’t recognize. He leaned in and yelled over the wind.

“How much farther?”

“Two blocks!” she called back, keeping her face forward, watching something.

Cain followed her gaze and saw a geyser spraying from the side of a house. He thought it might be a snowblower, but there was no sound.

A few steps on they saw a man struggling with a broken hose, trying to work the shut-off valve. Cain glanced at Sheri, who nodded, and they ran to help.

Water had soaked his clothes and was freezing in his hair and beard. Cain was horrified at the man’s blue hands and frozen clothing.

“Crimp the hose!” Cain yelled to Sheri.

He removed his glove and took a Leatherman tool from his pocket. Opening it in a flash, he worked the post of the broken valve until, almost a minute later, he finally got it closed.

“Th...thanks,” the man said.

“Is someone inside that can help you?” Cain shouted, concerned for the man’s safety.

“M...m...my w...w...wife,” he stuttered. “I w...was t...trying t...to thaw....”

“I don’t care,” Cain barked. “Get inside and get warmed up.”

He watched the man stumble up the steps, his frozen coat hanging from his shoulders like cardboard. The man’s wife pulled him inside, waved quickly to Cain and Sheri, and closed the door.

Sheri was wet, too. Not yet turning blue, she was shivering and clutching her arms to her chest.

“I didn’t get it crimped in time,” she said, teeth chattering.

Should they risk the two-block trip or try to get her warm here? Cain froze in momentary indecision.

“Come on,” she pulled on his arm. “I’ll b...be all right. If w...we hurry!”

They began jogging through the snow and wind.

Two blocks, Cain told himself. Piece of cake.

With half a block left, Sheri stumbled and fell. The quick tug on the rope connecting them pulled Cain from his feet. He hit the ground hard on his back.

He shook his head and rolled over to his hands and knees to see Sheri feebly trying to struggle to her feet. She wouldn’t make it on her own.

He climbed to his feet and pulled Sheri to hers. Immediately, her knees buckled, and she fell, shivering violently. Cain unceremoniously slung her over his shoulder and trudged the remaining distance to the house. Wind clawing at his face, he went through her pockets for the keys, and opened the door.

Getting out of the wind was blissful, entering the warmth of the house, heavenly. Sheri was trying to take her frozen coat off, but couldn’t make her fingers work. Cain couldn’t even untie the rope since ice had coated the knots.

The Leatherman handled the rope. Cain then helped Sheri off with her coat. Her clothes were wet and freezing, too. He saw desperate pleading in her eyes.

“I...I...c...c...can’t do i...it.…”

“Great.”

He removed her hat and scarf. Her hair was frozen and stiff, much like his own. He shrugged off his own coat, hat, and gloves so that he could move better.

Sheri was sitting in a kitchen chair, shivering violently. Quickly, he began removing her boots and socks, then her sweater and outer layer of jeans.

The inner layers weren’t as wet, but Sheri was still too cold to undress herself.

“Can you walk?”

She just looked at him and shook her head. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the master bedroom. He draped a blanket over her like a shawl and reached inside to undress her and attempt to maintain at least some modesty.

“Th...thank y...y...you.”

Cain struggled with the fastenings. He had both hands inside the blanket, and finally got her blouse and t-shirt off, then her last pair of jeans. Here he paused and looked at her with the obvious question in his eyes.

ichiben
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ichiben

“A...all of it,” she said through clenched teeth.

Wrapping his arms around her, he reached for the clasp of her bra and opened it. Holding the blanket, he slid one arm out of the straps at a time.

Finally, he slid her panties down, kneeling at her feet as she sat on the edge of the bed. He tried not to look, he really did. His eyes were drawn to the gap in the blanket as if by a magnet. Her thighs were pale, with a dark juncture at the top. He looked away quickly as he stood.

“Okay, let’s get you under some blankets now.”

“I...i...it won’t b...b...be enough. T...t...too c...c...cold.”

“I’ll turn the heat up.”

“Y...yes. Then g...g...get in h...h...here with m...me.”

Oh, yes. I’m going to hell, Cain thought as he looked for the thermostat.

Sheri would never cheat on her husband. She was a solid Christian, an excellent mother and wife.

Still, under the covers, trying to warm her and save her life, who knew? And why did I take that damn pill?

Cain raced back after hearing the furnace kick on and stripped in record time. He and his erection got in on the other side. He was shivering, and it wasn’t all because of the cold.

She’s not moving. Is she asleep? Oh, god, is she….

She wasn’t.

She tried to scoot over to him but was having trouble with the bedclothes. Cain moved and wrapped his arms and legs around her, holding her as close as possible. Sheri moaned and collapsed into his arms, shivering and crying.

It was excruciating for Cain. The feel of Sheri’s body next to his should have been intoxicating, but her hands and feet especially were so cold that he had to force himself to stay in contact with her. His erection went from raging to half-mast every time she moved.

Sheri lay there and shivered, her arms folded up over her breasts, and her legs drawn up so that she lay in a tight ball on the bed. Her shivering was so violent that it was like a seizure. He tried to keep up conversation, but could barely understand her.

Slowly, her shivering slowed. Cain moved his body up and over hers, changing position every few minutes. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, rubbed her feet with his, and held her hands to his chest and face.

Sheri relaxed. Her body unfolded, and she moved her hands and feet to keep from making Cain too cold.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Better. Thanks.”

She shivered again.

Cain felt her face and looked in her eyes.

“Not warm yet, huh?”

She shook her head.

“Cain,” she began, and then stopped, turning her head away.

“Yeah?”

“Well,” she began, then continued. “I was just wondering... why are you naked?”

“What?” he was almost indignant. “I was trying to help get you warm!”

“But why didn’t you leave your underwear on?” she asked, finally looking at him.

“Oh,” he huffed, and then stopped. “I don’t know. I mean, I took all of your clothes off, and it just seemed... natural?”

Sheri began laughing and then put her arms around his neck and hugged him, her breasts pushing into his chest for the first time. Cain could feel how cold she still was.

“Your whole body is still cold.”

“I’m feeling better. Maybe I should get into the shower.”

“I’ve heard that the shock isn’t good for your heart. You need to warm up slowly.”

“Please… can you get dressed before things take a wrong turn?”

She smiled and looked up at him. Cain tried to think of a way to stay in bed with the woman he had fantasized about for years.

Just then, a phone began ringing.

“That’s y...yours,” she said.

“Yeah.”

He jumped out of bed, dug his phone from his jeans, and jumped back under the covers.

“Hello.”

“Hey!” Carolyn said. “I was getting worried. What’s taking you guys so long?”

“We helped some moron who got himself in trouble. Sheri wound up getting soaked with water. We’re getting her warm and dry out before we come back.”

“What?” Carolyn shrieked. “Is she okay?”

Cain looked over at Sheri, her head on the pillow next to him. “She’s fine,” he said, deciding that his wife didn’t need details. “Would you like to talk to her?” Sheri started shaking her head, her eyes wide.

“Yes!”

Cain held out the phone to Sheri with a smile.

“Hey there,” she said into the phone, her southern drawl firmly in place but glaring daggers at Cain.

They talked for a few minutes, repeating what Cain had said.

Cain rolled onto his side, resting his cock on her thigh. She rolled her eyes and glared at him.

Sheri talked for another minute, then promised to be back before dark. She hung up and held the phone out to Cain.

He put it on the nightstand.

“That was awkward,” she said.

He smiled. “You handled it like a champ.”

She reached over and laid her hand on his stomach. It was still like ice.

Cain jumped, and then he pulled her close. She instinctively laid her head on his shoulder and let him put his arm around her.

“I think my internal temperature is coming back up. I just can’t get my hands and feet warm.”

“Mmmm.”

Cain sighed, the feel of his wife’s cousin’s breasts pushing into his chest, making him feel warm, despite her icy hands and feet.

“What are you sighing for?” she said, a smile in her voice.

“Oh, nothing. I have beautiful women begging me to climb into bed with them all the time.”

“I did not beg you.”

“You didn’t, did you? You commanded me.”

“You!” she said, slapping...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by brassring
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments