Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Storm: Chapter One, Ellie - Part 1

"A man attends his wife's family reunion and gets to know her family better."

46
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I posted on Lush in the winter of 2014 under the title 'Something Strange in Iowa'."

The Olsen Family always planned their annual reunion for the end of February. It gave the family something to look forward to through the long, bitter days of winter. Springing from Clinton, Iowa, it was there that the reunion took place. The First United Methodist Church of Clinton had seen many generations of Olsens over the years. And though the family had spread around the country, about half still lived within easy driving distance of Clinton.

Ernie and Ethel Olsen, the patriarch and matriarch of the clan, had passed within the last ten years, but the family tradition of a late-winter reunion was a strong one. Everyone looked forward to it, and most would attend.

Cain Wilson’s wife, Carolyn, was Ernie and Ethel's oldest granddaughter. She had babysat her cousins when they were young, and now they were the ones with children growing up and leaving the nest.

Cain and Carolyn drove two hours from Waterloo for the reunion. They had been married for almost twenty-five years, and Cain had enjoyed watching his wife's younger cousins grow up and have families of their own. This was often the only time they saw his wife's family.

He had especially enjoyed watching his wife's cousin Sheri grow up. She had been pretty, sweet, and popular in high school. She had always seemed confident. But Sheri had called Carolyn several times a month for parenting advice when her kids were younger. Her calls had made his wife feel needed and a vital part of the family. It made Cain happy, since his wife's self-esteem could use any boost that it could get.

His wife's cousins, though not glamorous, were a good-looking family. Carolyn’s cousin Sheri had been adorable twenty years ago and had married a handsome man. Now, her seventeen-year-old daughter Ellie was looking to be a real heart-breaker.

Uncle Paul led the family. He was a deacon in the church where they held the reunion. He always reserved the fellowship hall for the meal, and the church grounds for various games and activities should weather permit. Uncle Paul was Sheri and her brother, Will’s stepfather. Will was the clown of the family, and his kids were following suit.

Will's wife, Brenda, had been a knockout twenty years ago. Now she looked like she spent twenty hours a week in the gym holding onto her youth. She was too thin for Cain’s taste, but still a beauty. Brenda appeared to be a warm and open person, but Cain sensed sadness inside. She and her husband had some trouble in their marriage a few years ago, but he didn't know the details. They were back together and seemed happy.

Uncle Paul's wife was Cain's mother-in-law's sister, Aunt Rachel. Twenty-five years ago, she had still been attractive enough to catch Cain's eye at the reunions and Sunday dinners. Not as old as his mother, she had been slender and pretty. Now, age had caught up with her, and she was putting on weight. She no longer caught his eye in quite the same way.

The weather forecast this year was not promising for outdoor activities. The news was full of talk of a late-winter blizzard. Cain was doubtful, but had come prepared. He had an overnight bag, sleeping bags, extra water, candles, and a portable heater. His wife had packed with caution as well. He may have overloaded the car, but they were ready.

Aunt Rachel scheduled dinner to begin at 2:00, and people started arriving before 1:00. Uncle Paul and Aunt Rachel had been there since 9:00 that morning, getting things ready. Almost everyone had arrived by 1:30, and snow started falling at 1:45.

It was late in a long, cold winter, and the snow excited nobody. Not even the kids were excited. Uncle Paul salted the sidewalks and had the snow shovel ready for when it was time to leave.

The Olsens were talented cooks and always made tons of food. There were traditional family dishes and some newer, experimental ones. As the meal wound to a close, Uncle Paul brought out the family punch bowl. He set it on a table in the center of the seating area, and everyone got quiet. Every year they had a glass of punch (non-alcoholic), their traditional family recipe, in memory of the family members who were no longer with them. It started solemnly, but as people told stories and shared memories, they smiled more. Everyone took at least one glass of punch; most had several.

As the afternoon wore on, everyone resigned themselves to spending the night. Some had sleeping bags; others had cots or air mattresses. They talked long into the night. The little kids grew tired and settled down. The most talkative adults eventually wound down and wandered to their sleeping areas. Cain and his wife started with an air mattress but gave it to an older cousin who had come without.

Cain never slept well away from home, regardless. He gave his sleeping bag to his wife for an extra cushion and settled in an armchair with his feet on a table.

Midway through the night, Cain woke with a start. His head ached, and his mouth was dry. He put his jacket on, picked up a water bottle, and checked the building. He tiptoed through the mass of sleeping family members and made his way into the hallway outside the fellowship hall. It was cool and dry without all the sleeping bodies.

He watched the falling snow through the glass doors, sipping water. His head pounded, whether from dehydration or sleep deprivation, he didn't know. Reasoning that it might help him sleep, he took a sip from the flask of Irish whiskey in his pocket.

It was still snowing, and the wind howled.

We might be here for several days. Hope the food holds out, Cain thought. Maybe the grocery will be open. It's only a block away. We could hike there for supplies.

Noise from the floor above startled him. There were Sunday School classrooms up there, but nothing else. He walked to the stairs. There was no light and no movement. Cain climbed the stairs, his soft-soled walking shoes making little noise. He peeked into a classroom - a kind of balcony that overlooked the hall where everyone was sleeping. A glass partition separated it from the room below, as much for safety as noise control.

In the light cast by the exit signs, he could see his wife's young cousin, Ellie, lying on the couch. She was trying to keep warm wrapped in just her denim jacket. She either felt his gaze or heard some noise because she looked up in alarm. When she recognized him, she gave a smile and a wave.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi. Not sleeping with the others?"

"No."

Braces filled her shy smile.

"I'm tired of my sister."

He nodded. Ellie and her twelve-year-old sister had been bickering earlier.

"Aren't you cold up here?"

"Yeah. Still better than being down there."

"I agree. May I join you?"

He gestured to the chair beside the couch.

She shrugged, and he nodded.

Cain settled, putting his head back. He woke sometime later, and it was much colder. The emergency lights on the exit signs had lit.

The power had gone out. Cain stood to check on the people below, and everything seemed to be okay. Several propane heaters were still going strong. They might not have even noticed.

Eva_Luna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Luna

Ellie, however, was shivering in her sleep. Considering for a moment, he sat on the end of the couch and put her legs over his, then draped his coat over her legs and tucked it behind his shoulders. He rested his feet on a folding chair, lay back and closed his eyes.

When he woke, he couldn't move his legs or his left arm. He opened his eyes and found himself face-to-face with Ellie. She was asleep, but sitting in his lap and leaning against his arm.

The girl moved in her sleep again, repositioned her head on his shoulder, and snored softly.

Cain was worried. Their relationship wasn't all that close, and the situation could get awkward fast. It was a compromising position to be caught in with a nubile teen, his wife's young cousin. His groin was swelling, just thinking about it. The scent of her hair, the warmth of her body, and the feel of her breath on his neck were dizzying.

Soon, his erection was pressing into her hip.

She must feel that, he thought.

He couldn't imagine how she came to be on his lap. She must have moved in her sleep. He hoped he would hear someone coming up the steps with enough warning to extricate himself.

As it was, he wrapped his arms around her and held her as close as he could.

Ellie's supple body seemed to melt into his. The tension and the physical sensations all gave Cain a raging erection. In his youth, he had erections like this, but not recently. His penis extended down the leg of his trousers, poking the girl's hip.

Ellie nearly gave him a heart attack when she whispered, "I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you."

He jumped, which drove his cock against her hip.

"Oh, you're awake. I was just trying to figure out what happened."

"The power went out, and I shared your body heat. This can't be comfortable for you. I’ll move."

"No!" he blurted. Then, more gently, he said, "No, it's fine. It's not every day I get to...I mean...well, it's fine."

Ellie smiled without opening her eyes.

"You seem to be uncomfortable...down there."

Cain chuckled.

"It's a natural reaction to a beautiful young woman. I'm not embarrassed. Are you?"

"A little," she said with a shy smile, opening beautiful blue eyes. "I know about sex, but dad won't even let me date yet, so I don't have much experience."

"You've never even danced with a boy?"

"A few times."

"And did they respond...uh...like I am?"

"Yeah," she giggled and put her head on his shoulder again.

They sat in silence for a few moments.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Ellie asked, raising her head.

"Very much so."

She wrapped her arms around his chest and held tight.

"How long will we be here?" she asked after a while.

"Maybe a few days."

Ellie's head popped up with excitement.

"You think so?"

"I can't imagine us getting out tomorrow, er, today. The power's out and it’s still snowing."

"Hmm," she said, lost in thought.

"I don't think I'll get back to sleep," she said.

Cain held her tighter.

"Me either."

Ellie opened her eyes again and looked at him.

"Are you worried?" she asked.

"About what?"

"Being found with me on your lap, of course," she said, smiling mischievously.

"I am," he said, closing his eyes and sighing with contentment.

Ellie laughed and slid off his lap. She glanced under his jacket at his excited male-parts, then dropped the coat, looking up at him.

"I hope you're back to normal when they come," she said with a naughty grin.

"Me too," Cain said.

He stretched out, eyes still closed.

They talked for a while. Ellie lived with her family in Georgia, where her father was Vice President of a company with a lot of business overseas. He hadn't been able to make the family reunion this year. 

Ellie pulled her feet up onto the couch under her and leaned into Cain. He almost felt himself drifting off to sleep again, but forced his eyes open. His erection was back.

"Cain," Ellie whispered.

"Yes?"

"How old were you when you first kissed a girl?"

"I was eighteen. Late bloomer, I guess."

"Really?"

"Really. Why?"

"I just wondered how long you've been so naughty."

"What makes you think that I'm naughty?"

"This," she said, laying her hand on his erection.

Cain sat up straight and said something like, "Gahk!"

Ellie laughed and shushed him.

"I think that you're the one being naughty," Cain whispered.

"A natural reaction to being around a handsome, mature man," Ellie said, mocking him.

She turned in his one-armed embrace so that she was facing him and wrapped both arms around his neck.

"Ellie," Cain said, almost painfully, "what are you doing?"

"Staying warm," she said as she snuggled into his neck, kissing it on the side.

Cain felt electricity run from his raging erection up to his sensitive neck, and he shuddered.

"You're going to be more than 'warm' if you keep that up."

"Cain," she said, leaning back so she could see him, "I'm scared. I like you. I've always had a crush on you. Just hold me, please?"

He hugged her tight.

"Holding you is one thing," he said into her hair. "Kissing my neck and touching my…er…me, is another."

She made a purring sound and moved her hands from around his neck to run them through his hair, causing him to shiver again.

"I'm going to hell," he said as he pulled her down and kissed her hungrily.

Ellie seemed surprised at first, but responded. She was the first to moan, and he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue into hers—the sensation caused more electric current to run from his erection upwards.

After several minutes of kissing and gentle stroking, Ellie squirmed in Cain's embrace. He thought she was trying to get comfortable until she shuddered against him.

"Cain!" Ellie gasped against his mouth. She shook, almost like she was shivering from the cold. He pulled back to look at her.

Ellie was squeezing both breasts and shuddering. It lasted only a few seconds. Then she inhaled and opened her eyes, looking into Cain's. He stroked her hair back from her forehead.

"That was incredible," she said.

"You had...I mean...you had an orgasm from kissing?"

"You must be a good kisser."

She leaned in and kissed him, her hands around his neck.

"Mmmm," he said, pulling away. "I think I am, yes. But that's never happened."

"Maybe I'm just a good orgasm-er!"

Cain smiled.

"Let's find out."

Published 
Written by brassring
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments