Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pastor's Wife 2

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"

119
10 Comments 10
6.8k Views 6.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of The Pastor's Wife. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You'll want to read that one first."

"Oh God, harder," Ali whispered as she reached back to grab my ass cheek, pulling harder to her. I had the back of her skirt hiked with my cock buried deep in her cunt. I had her pinned against the wall while I slid my cock into her from behind. My hands were under her sweater, playing with her tits. Secluded in the supply closet of our church, we needed to be quiet so as not to get caught. It was Saturday afternoon, and we had just finished setting up for a kid's presentation for Sunday morning. "God, I needed this," Ali said, frantically rubbing her fingers on her clit. "Fuck me harder."

We had agreed not to sneak around, but that only lasted a month, and we ended up doing it anyway. We couldn't resist each other, as if sex was like a drug for us and we were addicted. Ali panted as I pummeled her pussy. "Ahh fuuuck. I'm cumming. Hurry," Ali gasped.

I grabbed Ali's hips, slamming my cock deep inside her a few more times. She pushed back as she, too, came. "Get ready, I whispered.

Ali dropped to her knees. She took my cock into her mouth just as I exploded, shooting jets of cum down her throat. Ali's head bobbed on my dick, trying to coax more of my sticky goo out of my fuck stick. I grabbed her ponytail and pushed my cock into her esophagus for a couple of strokes until I finally finished cumming. Ali looked up at me with teary eyes as she wiped her chin.

In the silence of the storeroom, we heard one of her kids calling out for her. The voice got louder as they approached, "Mom, Mom? We're ready." I helped Ali off the floor and turned my back to the door to tuck my cock back into my pants just as the door opened. "There it is," I said, pretending to find something that we'd been looking for. Ali grabbed the roll of duct tape, handed it to her youngest, and said, "Here, run this back upstairs for me. I'll be up in a minute."

Ali turned and kissed me as soon as her daughter was out of sight. "I need more than a few frantic moments with you," she said.

Ali's statement caught me off guard. We'd agreed not to do this, and now she was making demands that neither of us could meet. "I'm sorry; it's not fair for me to do that to you," Ali said as she went up to gather the kids to leave.

Ali and I played it cool for about a month since our last little tryst. Our subtle glances at each other from across the church were far from enough to satisfy either of us. I knew she was getting restless and had an itch that needed to be scratched.

I was grocery shopping for this Sunday's potluck at church. While in the produce section, a familiar voice behind me said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she said enticingly.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, we're fine. The kids and I,"

I cut her off, "No, Ali, how are you doing?" I asked with a wink.

She glanced around suspiciously, "Horny as ever," she replied with a twinkle in her eye. "I've been having sex dreams about you. I know we said we wouldn't, but I am having trouble not thinking about it. Meeting up, I mean," Ali said again, looking over his shoulder. "Would you want to try and get away somewhere?"

"I have a trip planned to Mobile this upcoming week. What do you think?"

"Perfect. My sister lives there," Ali said.

I was talking to the two of them after service one Sunday when Ali asked what new adventures I had in store for the week. "Nothing much. I have to drive to Mobile for a few days to meet with some clients. Pretty boring stuff,"

Ali lit up, "My sister lives in Mobile."

"Do you want to drive down with me?" I asked. "I can drop you off and pick you up on my way back."

Ali grabbed her phone to call her sister while Pastor and I talked. I could tell by the smile on her face that her sister had said yes to her visit. All set, Ali said when she returned. I could see relief on Pastor's face that this would get him out of a visit to the in-laws. "When will you be heading back?" Pastor asked.

"We should be back Thursday night for dinner, at the latest, hopefully before," I said as Ali rejoined us with a broad smile and said that she could go.

"Great. I'll pick you up at eight," I said as I waved my wife over. We told her about the trip, and she thought it was a wonderful idea.

Ali was ready when I pulled into their driveway the next morning. I had a latte for Ali and black coffee for Pastor and me. Ali tossed her bags into the back seat; one of them was the large catchall filled with her toys from a few months ago. "I see you brought your bag of toys," I said as we pulled away from their house.

Ali grinned, "It's going to be hard to keep my hands off of you for the next four hours," Ali said, leaning over to kiss me as she reached down and grabbed my crotch. "Have you ever given head to someone who's driving?" I smirked.

"What do you think?" Ali replied.

"I don't know, that's why I asked," as I pulled onto the highway.

Ali smiled as she undid her seatbelt and shifted to her knees. She hooked the seatbelt back up to keep it from binging as we drove. I tilted the seat back slightly and raised the steering wheel to make room for her head. Ali undid my zipper and fished my rapidly growing cock out of my pants. She took the tip of my cock into her mouth, sucking the head. Her tongue flicked along the vein of my shaft. I placed my hand on the back of her head, pumping my hips up, thrusting my cock into her mouth.

Ali pulled my cock out of her mouth after a few minutes of sucking my dick, saying, "You're gonna have to find somewhere to pull over."

I nodded, "I know a place," I said with a smile.

A few miles up the road, I pulled into a ride-share lot along the highway. I drove toward the back of the lot. Ali had her top off before I shut the car off. I slid my seat all the way back, undoing the button on my pants. Ali hiked up her skirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. She climbed on top of me, taking my hard cock in her hand, guiding the tip into her dripping pussy. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, watching as her tit hung free. They swayed as she humped her cunt on my cock. I grabbed her tits, squeezing them in my hands. They felt fuller than a month ago.

Ali grabbed the handle above the window, bracing herself while she impaled herself on my cock. Her hips undulated and swirled as she ground herself on my cock. Ali leaned forward so I could suck her nipples. She groaned, "Ah God, I'm gonna cum. Ah, fuck meeee." Ali kept pounding on my shaft. "Don't cum in me. I don't want to be dripping the rest of the drive," she said.

"We're going to have to change positions then," I said, leaning the seat back all the way. "Let's sixty-nine, Ali,"

She straddled my face, grinding her cunt onto my face. I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock, sucking it as her head bobbed. I could feel the vibrations of her groan as she came. Ali let my cock slip past her epiglottis and into her throat. She took short strokes on my cock, keeping the head of my cock in her throat. It was too much to hold back. I came hard, spurting jizz into her mouth. Ali gulped it down as she, too, was cumming on my face. "Fuck, that was intense," I said as she got off of me. "There's wet wipes in the glove box," I pointed.

Ali handed one to me to wipe my face off as she got back into her seat. She sat there with her tits out while I cleaned up. "Can we meet up tomorrow night?" Ali asked. "I'll tell my sister that I promised to buy you dinner for bringing down,"

"Tomorrow night? Sure, we could do that," I said, adjusting my seat to get ready to get back on the highway.

"Please don't take this wrong, Ali, but did those get bigger?" I asked as I watched as Ali hooked herself back into her bra.

"Yeah, I put on a few pounds," she replied. "You like them big, don't you?"

"I like any boobs," I smiled as she put her seatbelt back on.

A couple hours later, we pulled in front of Ali's sister's house. I opened the trunk to grab Ali's bags. Ali told me to keep the bag with her sex toys in the trunk. Ali grabbed her purse, thanking me for driving her down. "Don't forget you promised to let me buy you dinner tomorrow night," she said as I pulled out of the driveway.

My Tuesday meeting was canceled at the last minute because the client had a family emergency. Ali called me when I texted that my meeting had been canceled and I was free for the day.

"Hey, my sister got called into work, so I'm free for the day, too. Do you wanna pick me up?"

Twenty minutes later, I pulled in front of her sister's house. Ali was standing there in a short, off-the-shoulder mini sundress and high heels. I assumed they were her sister's clothes cuz Ali never dressed like this back home.

"How did you sleep?" I asked Ali as she got in the car.

"I slept great. I dreamt about you fucking me in the ass,"

"Well, that sounds great," I smirked.

 "Have you had breakfast yet?" she asked. "I'm famished."

"Must be all that good loving you get," I joked. "There's a diner right by my hotel. Unless you want to order room service?"

"The diner," Ali said. "I need some real food."

I was surprised at how much Ali had ordered and how quickly she ate. She did say that she'd put on a few pounds, and I could see why. I decided it was best not to comment. I sipped my coffee, watching her scarf down the rest of her food. "Are you sure you'll be able to have sex after such a big meal?" I joked.

The mood instantly changed when Ali said, "I'm eating for two; well, at least I think I am."

"Wait, you're pregnant?" I asked in shock.

"It would explain why I'm so hungry and horny all the time," she said. "I haven't peed on a stick or anything yet, but yeah, I want you to fuck my brains out today."

"Do you want to get a test on the way to the hotel?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. Not until you rearrange my insides," Ali said.

"I'll do my best," I said, good enough to tide you over until next time.

"We should get after it then," Ali said, waiving to the waitress for the check.

Ali was on me as soon as the door to my room closed. She kissed me hard on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Ali was as hungry for me as she was at the restaurant. Ali pushed me against the door as she frantically pulled my shirt off, kissing down my chest as she sunk to her knees. Ali undid my pants, yanking them down with my boxers. She grabbed my cock, sucking it into her mouth, sucking it to hardness. Sliding the length of my shaft in and out of her mouth. I grabbed Ali's head, pumping my cock into her mouth. I had to push her away before I blew my wad in her mouth. Ali slipped the sundress over her head, revealing that she was naked under the dress.

I scooped Ali up in my arms, carried her to the bed, and tossed her onto it. I grabbed her bag of toys, fishing out items one by one. That wicked smirk spread across her face as she wriggled out of her clothes. I found something interesting at the bottom of the bag. "This is new," I held up a vibrating butt plug, making her giggle. "We're going to have so much fun today."

I flopped on the bed next to her, making Ali laugh as the toys all bounced in the air at once. I leaned in and kissed her. Ali had long since gotten over the kissing taboo. As much as we tried to fight it, we were having an affair. Her words from a few months ago rang true in my head. I, too, wanted more out of this as well. This was no longer just about sex, and what we had feared most may have blossomed into love. There was a real passion when we were together and yearning for each other when we weren't.

Ali lay on her back, pulling me on top of her. I settled between her legs, cupping her cheek and kissing her gently. My kisses trailed down her abdomen past her navel. She flinched in anticipation at each kiss and flick of my tongue as I got closer to her pussy. Ali stopped me before I reached the promised land, telling me she wanted to be sixty-nine. Ali loved sucking my cock, not to mention gulping down my cum.

I got onto my back and let Ali straddle my face. I drove my tongue between Ali's pussy lips, licking her slippery slut hole. Ali sucked my cock into her mouth, expertly deep-throating my cock. I reached around on the bed to find the new butt plug and its tip through her cunt juices, lubing it enough to slip it into her starfish. I found the remote control for it and turned it on. I could feel the vibrations on my tongue as I continued to lick her cunt.

Ali humped her pussy on my mouth as she had a series of small orgasms. She took my mouth off of my cock as she searched for a dildo, handing it to me. I plunged it in and out of her pussy while I licked her clit, driving her insane. Soon, another more powerful orgasm hit Ali. Her body tensed, and her body arched momentarily until the wave of climax cascaded over her body. Ali's hips bucked, and she humped my mouth. A warm gush of her juices gushed over my tongue. Ali's cunt made sloppy squishing noises as I pumped the dildo into her cunt.

God, she was wet. I could feel her juices trickle down my cheeks.

Ali writhed on top of me in ecstasy as she took my took long strokes, taking my cock deep down her throat. She squeezed my balls to signal that she'd used to tell me when she was close to cumming. She thrust her hips down, grinding her clit on my mouth as she came. I blew a huge load of cum into her mouth. Ali sucked on the head of my cock as it spurted stringy streams of cum into her mouth. She sucked me until my cock shriveled in her mouth.

Ali rolled off of me onto her back. The dildo fell from her cunt hole while the buzz of the butt plug droned away. "Fuck, that was good," Ali said as she pulled the butt plug from her ass. "We're going to have to pick up some more lube.

"There is a porn store across the street. I saw when I checked in last night," I pointed out the window.

"Across the street?" she asked, walking to look out the window. "Ooo. Maybe we should take a walk later," she said.

"Why not now? It will take a bit before these boner pills kick in," I said, shaking a prescription bottle.

"Sure, why not? Maybe we'll find something new," Ali said, slipping back into her sundress.

Ali was almost giddy as we walked to the adult toy store. Once inside, she immediately went to the dildos and vibrators. Ali grabbed some lube as she perused the new tentacle toys. Ali giggled as she held one up that was as big as her head. I walked to the other side of the aisle and immediately found something that would make her day.

"What do you think?" I asked, holding out a hand-shaped double-dildo.

"That's perfect. You remembered," Ali laughed.

Ali was drawn to the skimpy lingerie and sheer body suits. She kept showing me the price tags of the items that she liked. "Do you know how horny I am right now?" Ali asked, pulling my hand under her skirt and pressing it to her bare pussy. I could feel the warmth of her dripping fluids as she slid my fingers through her cunt lips. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a credit card. "This is my stealth card that no one knows about. Get whatever you want.

Ali grabbed a crotchless body suit and a couple of other outfits. At the register, Ali oohed over flavored gels and creams. She pointed to some honey dust as she placed our items on the checkout counter. "Are you sure?" she asked when she saw the total.

I smirked, saying, "I'll write it off as gifts for clients." Making Ali laugh.

"Yeah, and I will be walking bow-legged by the time we get home, too," she said. "God, I love---," Ali stopped herself from finishing the sentence.

Ali leaned against me and hugged tight on my arm as we walked to the room. "I'm serious about being bow-legged by Thursday. I want you to fuck me till I'm sore," Ali said.

"I'll do my best," I smiled.

"Remember that first Sunday after the kids came back," Ali asked....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments