Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pastor's Wife

"Caught her red handed coming out of the adult section of the video store"

296
24 Comments 24
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My wife was out of town chaperoning the kid's retreat for our church. I had a full week of peace and quiet and decided to rent a bunch of action movies that she hates. Pulling into the parking lot, I noticed our pastor's wife parking up next to the building. I remembered that the pastor was at the retreat as well. I called her name and tried to catch up to her.

"Hey Ali!" I called out, trying to get her attention. Her name was Alissa, but I called her Ali knowing her college boyfriend called her that, and it annoyed her a little. She was nowhere in sight by the time I got inside. I wondered if this was an emergency bathroom stop and went about my business. I was grabbing some new releases when I noticed her slipping out of the adult section. She intently searched the front of the store, checking if the coast was clear. Again, she didn't notice in the aisle just behind her.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I said, smirking behind her.

"Fuck Off, Jerk!" she said, turning around surprised to see me holding out the few movies I had.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." she stammered. "I am just so tired of getting hit on," she said, slowly lowering her hand full of movies to her side. She glanced again at the front counter. I grabbed the movies from her grip to see what she had. She scrambled to get them back before I could see. Too late, I was already starting to check out her selection of three porn movies. She stood there, mouth agape. Her face flushed red; she covered her eyes like a child caught doing something wrong.

"Oh, someone likes anal, I see." I joked, as she shrank into an aisle, mortified that she had been caught red-handed.

She grabbed them back, stormed to the checkout, and left. I dropped the movies I had onto the shelves and darted after her. She was already pulling away when I reached the door. I followed her in my car, trying to catch up. She was watching me in her rear-view mirror, I saw her holding her phone up to her ear, just as mine rang.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Pull into the diner's parking lot, please."

She did as I asked, driving to the back of the lot. I parked next to her car and got out. Her window was already down.

"WHAT?!" She barked at me.

"Let's talk."

I reached for her door handle, but she pointed to the back seat. I slipped in on the passenger side. She did not want us to be seen together and asked me to duck down as she pulled back out into traffic.

I told her to just drive home, pull into the garage, and close the door behind her. I could feel something buzzing on the seat; it was coming from her purse. I reached in, digging around the large catchall of a purse until I found a purple rabbit vibrator just buzzing away.

"I got it, er um, how do you turn this thing off?” I asked, fumbling with it.

I could hear her muttering something about how this day could get any more embarrassing for her. As she drove the last few miles to her house, I explored the rest of the contents of the bag, realizing it was not her purse, but her naughty bag. The bag was with butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, and even a double dildo. The thought of joining Ali masturbating while watching porn had me so turned on.

Once inside the house, she blurted out all her frustrations about being unfulfilled sexually, and how they only have sex when he wants. She resented the fact that I was interrupting the time alone. She went on to tell me how she could feel an old itch that had needed scratching for years. Now that she had the time alone, Ali was laser-focused on working out her yearnings.

"Wow, Ali, that's a lot like what I am experiencing,” I lied.

"Penny doesn't do oral unless it's my birthday or something special, and don't even get me started about anal," I told her about my dull sex life since getting married, and I, too, had desires and fantasies. I could see a faraway look in her eyes, the same look I would see in the addicts that I counsel when they need a fix. I pressed on, knowing that she would succumb to her lust.

"Come on, what's the harm in watching these together?" She grabbed her catchall, led me into the den, and slid one of the movies into the DVD player. We sat watching the movie for a few moments, as the two girls on the screen went at it. She asked if I liked eating pussy, and hearing the pastor's wife say pussy made my balls twitch and my cock stiffen.

"Yes, I do. I love giving as much as getting, and I have been told that I do it very well."

My wife was a freak in the bedroom, but I was not going to let Ali know. Ali got up to switch tapes, saying there was too much lesbian shit. I was hoping that she would save the anal movie for the end. The next video was filled with good old-fashioned porn sex, a lot of moaning and groaning. Ali started to fidget, shifting in her seat on the couch; she kept glancing between me and the TV screen until she could not hold it in anymore. She slipped her hand into the waistband and started rubbing her clit. I could see her start to move her hips slightly as she climaxed. I, too, was aroused. My raging cock straining to get out of my shorts and be stroked. I pulled my shaft into view.

Her eyes kept shifting from the screen to my hand pumping away at my cock. She fidgeted, shifting and changing her position, trying to get the right angle for her fingers. She suddenly stood with her back to me and slipped out of her shorts and undies. My eyes took in the sight of her naked ass. She looked over her shoulder as she pulled her sweatshirt off. I had not noticed that she was not wearing a bra; I must be slipping. I studied her body from behind; her long lean legs met at a two-inch thigh gap. A lovely inviting ass that I have had my eye on for some time now. I know her breasts must have looked great in their prime and full of milk, but now they were deflated C cups that had been ravaged from breastfeeding three kids.

She took her place on the sofa planting her left foot on the cushion and obstructing my view of her fingers digging into her twat. There was an intense sex scene on now, and I had not noticed that Ali had grabbed her vibrator. The low buzzing sound changed depending on how deep it was inside her. Soon her hips were rocking, and her breathing quickened. Her thighs clenched tightly together, as she came. Now the guy on the screen was eating a big-breasted chic, and Ali's eyes never blinked from the scene.

"Would you let me lick your pussy? Umm, I mean, if you'd like to, that is."

She stared at me, dumbfounded. Her lust-filled eyes glared at me for a moment as she pondered where this would lead us. She conceded, dropping her raised foot to the floor, spreading her legs wide for me sliding her hips to the edge of the cushion. It was only then that I could see a neatly trimmed muff that looked better than the '70s bush in the porn video. I kissed my way up her thighs to her cunt, and slowly kissed and licked her pussy lips. Swirling my tongue around her clit and slipping a finger inside her. She moaned as I entered her. It was not long before she had both hands filled with hair grinding her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, holy god!" She growled through clenched teeth. "Uh, MOTHERFUCKER!" as an intense orgasm rocked her body. She pushed my face away from her dripping hole, motioning for me to get undressed. Standing before her slipping my shorts down, she gasped as my cock came into full view. She grabbed me by the hips, guiding my cock to her mouth. It was like watching a snake unhinge its jaw as she took my cock into her mouth all the way. Eight of my nine inches disappeared down her throat. Yes, she knew her way around a cock. Her tongue flitted and twirled around the head of my dick, then drive it in as deep as she could get it. Her tongue flickered from side to side up my vein as she made her way back to the tip. I thought I was going to blow my wad right then. She came up gasping for air, pushing me away.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

"Lay on your back. I want to sixty-nine," she said.

She grabbed my cock as she straddled my face. I buried my face into her muff, fucking my tongue into her dripping hole. Her head bobbed up and down, taking the full length of my shaft down her throat. The moans and groans of the video mixed with ours, as we drove each other mad with exquisite pleasure. Whenever she would orgasm, she would increase her suction and increase the speed of her mouth on my cock. I do not know how long we were on the floor before our bodies reached simultaneous orgasms.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as she rolled off me. "That was incredible!"

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cold beers. Drinking was another thing that her husband frowned upon, and I wondered how he’d feel about me 69ing his wife.

"Wow, you really are letting it all out this week," I said, reaching for a beer. I chugged it down in a few gulps. She giggled as she watched me.

"Wanna see a trick?" She asked. She used her canine tooth to puncture the can and shot-gunned the beer in a second like she was still in college.

"That's almost as impressive as the way you give head." I quipped.

"You've got skills, too; you must be practicing on someone, somewhere." Playfully hinting that she knew I had my hands full with my wife. She opened the other beer, but I needed water to rehydrate. I stood to head to the kitchen, but she stopped me by grabbing my half-hard cock. She licked a dribble of cum off the tip and released me.

At the sink, through the kitchen window, I saw Mrs. Peterson getting out of her car. She is a lonely, needy old gal who will talk your ear off if given the chance. I ran to the living room, searching for the remote, hitting mute before she could make her way up the walk.

"What the fuck!" Ali said.

"Shhhh, it's Martha the mouth. A horrible nickname, but fitting."

Martha knocked a few times and called out for Alissa, hoping she would have time now with the pastor out of town. We sat in silence, waiting for her to leave. Ali playfully reached for my cock.

"Wouldn't it be hot to fuck me with her out there?" She whispered jokingly.

I could not believe her boldness now that her inner beast had been released. Dropping to her knees, she again took my tool in hand, guiding it to her eager mouth. Stroking my cock while keeping steady suction on the tip

Damned if she did not get me all worked up again.

"Lay on your back," I told her.

She leaned over a footstool instead with pussy and ass facing me. To be fair, it was exciting slipping my cock inside her dripping hole with a parishioner knocking away outside. We got a good rhythm going, and before long, she was moaning into a throw pillow. I tapped her shoulder, pointing at the anal scene. She nodded.

"Put it in my ass," she whispered, reaching for her bag of toys. She spilled its contents on the floor, fishing for the bottle of lube.

My cock slid in with ease, all the way to my balls. I could feel her digging her fingers into her cunt, working herself to a froth.

"Oh God," she moaned as she came again.

Ali grabbed for a dildo with a suction cup on one end, licking its base and sticking it to the vinyl footstool. I watched in awe as her head started bobbing, frantically sucking the faux phallus.

The house phone rang until the machine answered the call. It was the old windbag, insistently asking if Ali was home and had time to talk. Ali's mouth rose from the latex schlock whispering.

"Fuck! Why can't she just go away or die already!"

Ali grabbed the double dildo that I had seen earlier and started inserting up her snatch, and slid her mouth back on the suction cup dick. I kept pounding away at her ass, watching the action on the screen. Outside, Martha's old POS car rumbled to life and drove away. Ali turned up the volume, somehow hearing the sex sounds from the video heightening our pleasure.

Ali asked, "I wonder if this is what an orgy is like?”

"Or full-on swap with another couple," I added.

She pushed the ottoman away, slipping from my grasp, before rolling to her back. She handed me the double dildo.

"Put this in my ass and fuck the front for a while."

I did as she told me, taking the two-foot-long dong and inserting it half inside her starfish until she said to stop. I slid my still-raging cock back into sopping pussy. The dildo in her ass tightened pussy around my dick, driving me mad. I leaned in to kiss her, but she turned her head, thwarting my attempt with the dildo in her mouth. I focused on hammering away at her vagina until she came again.

"You need to fuck my ass some more," she insisted as she pushed me off her. Grabbing the double-headed snake, she inserted it between her puffy blood engorged pussy lips. I knelt close, pressing the tip of my cock into the gaping asshole, pumping away as before.

I leaned in to kiss her, but she turned her head, and again she denied my attempt to kiss her.

"That's how affairs get started; the next thing you know, we'll be sneaking around with each other." I lifted my body weight off her and stared down our bodies at the double dildo staring up between our bellies.

"No, this isn't an affair, but it is fucking amazing," I said as I slammed my dick deep into her.

I paused this time when I went to kiss her. My hot breath on her face, my mouth only an inch from hers. She grabbed the back of my neck, and our mouths locked in a long lustful kiss as I pounded my cock into her.

Her eyes filled with lust as orgasms rocked her body.

"When you are ready, I want you to cum on my face."

Sweat poured from my face, as I quickened my strokes. Giving her ass a good pounding, one that she would remember the next time she masturbated in the bathtub. I stared down at her contorted face gasping for air and fighting the urge to scream as another wave of orgasm cascaded over her.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum; are you ready for it?" I asked. Pulling my cock out of her, quickly repositioning myself over her. One knee on the floor nestled into her armpit and straddled over her face planting my other foot next to her head. My balls bounced off her chin as I pumped my fist frantically, unleashing a couple of spurts of cream into her waiting mouth. The rest splashed on her nose, cheek, and forehead. Ali grabbed my cock, stroking the cum covered tip, wiping my seed all over her face, before popping it in her mouth and sucking the tip dry.

The phone rang again, and Martha left another long-winded message. There were two more in Ali's cell. She quickly agreed when I suggested she spend the next few days hiding at my house.

We spent the next three days naked, fulfilling each other's fantasies, kinks, and perversions. Pornos playing in every room with a TV. It was as close to an orgy as we could get.

"Is there anything that we missed, or want to give a try?" I asked.

"Yes. I want everything out there, so there won't be any if only or should've, would've, could've." She continued, "I want to try fisting. Just once in my life, I'd like to be filled to the point of bursting. Is that too much? Am I going too far?"

"Front, or back?" I was all I could think of saying.

"Both! But not at the same time." She replied with a wink of her eye.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments