Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A couple of Fridays later, while Hailey and Brian were finishing breakfast, the doorbell rang. "Now who could that be at this time of morning?" Hailey wondered aloud.

"Well," Brian replied, "I'm going to guess it's a friend of mine from school, so you might want to put something more on."

Hailey felt that Brian was acting too much like a real brother might. She side-stepped his suggestion that she put on more clothes, asking instead, "But doesn't he see you enough at school?"

Brian raised his eyes until they met Hailey's questioning gaze. "I talked to him last night..." he began, "and invited him to come over today." Brian's family had moved and he was temporarily staying with Hailey and her family while he finished up at the local community college. "I know I'm just a guest in your home, but I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind. You don't do you?" He looked hopefully across the table.

"I would have preferred to know in advance, but no, I don't really mind that you've invited someone," Hailey assured him. Actually I kind of like the idea.

The doorbell rang again. "I guess I better answer it. Are you going to change?" he asked. "Of course you don't really have to - it's up to you," he added hopefully.

He wants to show me off to his friends and I'm not sure I have a problem with that. "I'm presuming that he knows I like to go braless. You did tell him, didn't you?"

"Well, I did tell him how sexy you are... and I probably did say something about how you liked to dress when your parents aren't around."

Sounds like Brian might be liking how I've been dressing a lot more than he's been letting on. "So he'll probably like how I'm dressed then, right?" The doorbell rang for a third time. "I can stay the way I am, unless my big brother thinks I shouldn't," Hailey said, taking a deep breath, and expanding her chest. She was eating up the looks she was getting from Brian.

Hailey was wearing a long T-shirt totally concealing the fact that she was wearing a pair of very short shorts under it. Brian gave her a thorough once-over, taking in the bare legs and barely covered braless tits, before replying, "No, I think you'll be okay the way you are."

Hailey put her finger in her mouth and looked up at the ceiling. Yes, he does like it more than he's letting on. With her eyebrows raised, she looked in Brian's direction. "You really do like me being dressed this way don't you?" she challenged.

As the doorbell rang for the fourth time, Brian gave Hailey's prominent nipples another quick look and responded, "Well, seeing how we're pretending that you're my younger sister, I suppose I shouldn't, but truthfully, I think it's neat, so yeah..." he licked his lips and rubbed his crotch, "...I do like it."

Hailey warmed to Brian's answer, and smiling broadly said, "You need to answer the door." Hailey looked down at herself. A T-shirt with no bra, and Brian and one of his friends. Hot!

Brian returned to the kitchen, followed closely by his friend. Hailey was still seated, her bare legs hidden beneath the table. "This is my friend Justin," Brian said, stepping aside as the two approached the table, "and this is Hailey."

Hailey and Justin murmured the usual pleasantries as they inspected each other. Justin couldn't see much with the table blocking his view but he could tell that Hailey had nice tits, not too big, not too small, and he could see her nipples poking through the T-shirt - pretty obvious she was not wearing a bra. And cute, definitely cute and Brian's label of 'sexy' was certainly correct.

Hailey blushed at the look she was getting from Brian's friend. But that didn't keep her from also noticing what a 'hunk' he was. About the same height as Brian, close to six foot she guessed, and solid, no flab, but not skinny either, like he probably worked out a lot. Strong features and wavy black hair. Hailey squeezed her legs together.

"Coffee," she asked, assuring she had everyone's attention before getting up from the table and turning toward the stove. Hailey's feet and legs were bare and the T-shirt was long enough to cause Justin to wonder what, if anything, she was wearing under the T-shirt. He turned and looked at Brian who was mostly bare too, wearing only a pair of cutoffs. "Uh... am I interrupting something?" he asked.

Hailey didn't immediately understand the question. She turned quickly in Justin's direction. "What?" she asked. Then realizing that Brian was not wearing much either, she added, "Oh, I get it. The way we're dressed, I guess it is pretty easy to assume we've been fooling around, but no, not so, we're just long-time friends."

Justin had concluded right off that Hailey was the adventurous type. He expected that she would probably respond favorably to suggestive comments. "If I were living with you," he said slowly and deliberately, "as good as you look, that 'just friend' stuff wouldn't last."

Hailey found Justin's remark to be a major turn-on. A faint trickle ran down her leg as she considered what it'd be like living in the same house with Justin. With her comeback she hoped to encourage more of the same. "Brian and I, of course, are not really brother and sister, just pretending to be, since we are currently living together, but it sounds like the same arrangement with you might not work as well."

No way was Justin going to pass that one up. "Jesus, no," he exclaimed, hesitating as if deep in thought, then added, "I mean like having a sister, especially one as sexy as you, has got be every guy's dream."

"So you think I'm sexy, then?" Hailey asked, fishing for more.

"Oh for sure," replied Justin, then turning to Brian he asked, "Is it okay for me to have the hots for your 'sister'?"

Brian looked from one to the other. He wasn't sure how comfortable he was with his buddy chasing after Hailey, but said, "Better you than someone I barely know."

NikkiBlondeJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiBlondeJ

I think I'm going to like this! Hailey said to herself.

Justin and Brian sat down at the table. Before joining them, Hailey poured Justin a fresh cup of coffee, then refilled hers and Brian's. Hailey was really glad she had decided to stay as she was and was looking forward to being included in whatever Brian and Justin had planned for the day. Still, she wanted to appear to be nonchalant about it. "So what are you guys doing today?" she asked as she sat down.

"No classes until Monday," Justin responded, "so we don't really have any plans." There had been a stirring in his pants when he first saw how Hailey was dressed. Now though, with the T-shirt doing little to conceal the size and shape of her breasts and nipples, he was growing a solid erection. While continuing to feast his eyes on Hailey's immodest attire, Justin said, "Could be fun just hanging out with you."

Damn right it'd be fun, just can't appear too anxious though. "I could probably be talked into that," she allowed, hesitating momentarily, then adding, "I've got a movie I've been meaning to watch. How about we watch that while we get better acquainted?" I didn't really say that, did I? Oh well, so much for downplaying my interest.

Brian looked at Justin, to gauge his reaction to Hailey's proposal. Justin was licking his lips and nodding his head. Guessing though that the movie was probably of the 'chick flick' type, Brian hesitated before agreeing.

Hailey, sensing Brian's reservation, quickly added, "I think it's something you'll like. Daddy brought it home last week. It's a remake of Top Gun, a movie he liked twenty-five or thirty years ago."

"Yeah," Justin said, "Top Gun... I've heard of that. It's way older than we are, but my dad says it's fantastic. He's tried to get me to watch it a couple of times, but I never have."

"So, is it okay then?" Hailey quizzed. "You guys want to watch it?"

"Sounds okay to me," Brian said.

"Me too," Justin added.

As they started for the den, Hailey's phone rang. She looked at the caller id. "Hi, Diane," she said cheerily as she answered the call.

Brian and Justin wanted to listen but could only hear Hailey's side of the conversation.

"And you want me to go with you," she said.

This did not sound promising to the guys.

"No, I wasn't doing anything special," Hailey said in response to the unheard caller.

They clearly did not like the sound of this.

"Right away then?" Hailey asked.

Again the guys were treated to silence as Hailey listened patiently.

"I'll be dressing, so let yourself in," she said as she pressed the disconnect.

Even before the phone call, Hailey had been thinking, Yes, it could be fun, but if I spend the rest of the day with Brian and Justin, they'll be wanting me to take even more off, and I'm not ready for that, at least not yet.

Diane's call gave her a way out and she decided to take it. "That was Diane. We're going shopping."

"So we guessed," Brian said with a long face.

Hailey noticed the disappointed looks and said "Hey, don't look so dog-faced. Now you guys can do whatever it was you were planning to do today, without me."

"Right," Justin said. "We can do that."

Hailey saw disappointment written on both of their faces but told herself there would be other days. Who knows what I might let them talk me into.

"You guys are going to have to excuse me," she said, "Diane is on the way over."

With mouths hanging open, Brian and Justin watched as Hailey disappeared up the hallway toward her room.

In her room, Hailey hastily stripped off her clothes and rushed to the shower, needing to quickly rinse off before going shopping. Wrapping a towel around herself and reentering her bedroom, she encountered Diane just arriving. "Oh yeah," Diane enthused, "You going to wear that towel to the mall?"

"When pigs fly," countered Hailey. Diane was a few months older than Hailey and in the past had been the more adventuresome of the two. Now, however, it was more like, who could be the most daring.

"Okay, so the towel is out, but what are you going to wear?" Diane wanted to know.

"I was thinking about that brown satiny spaghetti strap blouse and a pair of really short shorts."

"Oh yeah," chimed Hailey's friend, "always did like that blouse. I decided that today is the day to begin going braless. You ready to try it, too?" They had talked about going braless in public but so far neither had done it.

"I just might be. Surprised?" Hailey asked with an enigmatic grin on her face.

"Not really. I've been over here when your house guest, Brian, was home and you weren't wearing a bra then."

Hailey dropped the towel and pulled on a pair of panties. "Yeah well that doesn't really count - he's sort of family, kind of like a big brother."

"Shit, around my brother, I'm topless half the time - he's even seen me naked a time or two."

"But not when his friends are around, right?" Hailey challenged as she tugged on a pair of cutoffs.

"Well no, not usually." Diane's face lit up. "But there was this one time when one of his buddies showed up unexpectedly and I was just wearing a T-shirt - no bra. I did let him see me that way and I did consider staying the way I was..." The excitement drained out of Diane's face. "...but I did end up going to my room and putting on a bra." Then she lit up again. "I mean, I did almost do it. And the way he was looking me over... my god, that was hot!"

"Then I'm one up on you," Hailey announced calmly.

"What? You fucking him?" Diane wanted to know.

"Oh hell no, but today a friend of Brian's came over when I was dressed in a T-shirt and no bra, and I stayed that way. If you hadn't called when you did, they'd probably have me talked out of that by now. So yeah, I am ready to go braless - lead on Macduff."

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments