Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a Friday, no classes for Brian, and Hailey's parents had gone for the day. Brian and Hailey were alone in the house and he had decided it was time for him to loosen up a little. He had shown up for breakfast wearing only a pair of boxers. Hailey was wearing, what had become quite commonplace when her father was not around, a worn-out man's shirt and a pair of panties - no bra. The doorbell rang.

"Oh shit," Brian blurted, "You're going to have to answer the door, I can't go like this."

"Yeah, well I'm not exactly dressed for company either. Who do you suppose it is?" Hailey asked.

The doorbell rang again. "I don't know," replied Brian, "But they sure are impatient. Just answer the door, will you... please?"

Hailey got up and went to the door. She looked through the peephole and saw Brian's friend Justin with some other guy she didn't recognize. With the door blocking her from view, Hailey cautiously opened it a few inches. Peering through the opening she cheerily said, "Hi."

"Hi to you too," Justin said, then added, "We came over to see Brian."

Hailey edged the door open enough to provide a hint of what she was wearing. "And who's the cute guy you have with ya, huh," Hailey teased.

"This is George. He was my neighbor when we lived in Cleveland," Justin chimed as he and George forced their way through the partially open door. They turned and looked appreciatively at the sexy teenage girl in the almost see-through shirt hiding behind the door.

Hailey closed the door behind them and motioned toward the kitchen. "Brian and I were just finishing breakfast."

"And he let you answer the door dressed like that?" Justin asked incredulously.

"Uh yeah," Hailey responded as they walked through the kitchen door. Justin and George watched as Brian stood up from the table. Seeing how little he was wearing, they had no further questions for Hailey.

"I guess I better put something else on," Hailey said as she turned toward the door.

"Oh please no," Justin replied hastily.

"Yeah, well I was thinking -" Hailey looked at George.

"C'mon, just stay the way you are -- you're fine, isn't she George?" he said turning to his friend who nodded agreement.

Hailey turned to Brian. "Uh, Brian... whadda you think?" She pulled the bottom of the shirt down, stretching the fabric against her braless nipples.

"If you're okay, then I am too," he replied.

"Yeah, well I guess I'm okay," she replied, feeling an overwhelming sense of control at having the guys thinking she was doing it as a favor to them, when she was actually enjoying it as much, if not more. Feeling generous she added, "You guys want some coffee or something before I sit back down?"

"Nah, we're okay," Justin replied, "We just had breakfast." Then as he and George sat down in the empty chairs at the table, "I'm sorry Brian, this is George. He was my neighbor in Cleveland. He's just here for a couple of days and we were kinda hoping you might want to go swimming." Hailey blushed as Justin looked in her direction.

Just then a flash of lightning lit up the kitchen. It was closely followed by a loud clap of thunder and through the kitchen windows, they watched as buckets of water rained down upon the backyard.

"Sorry, George," Brian got out after swallowing the last of his breakfast, "but I think the swimming is out for today."

"Yeah, I guess so," Justin responded as George nodded, "Maybe we can get Hailey to dance for us again."

Hailey put her fork down and stared daggers at Justin. "You need to understand," she said, "That was a one-time thing. It's not happening again."

"Yeah, but George missed out," Justin pleaded jokingly."

"And it's going to stay that way," Hailey snapped. She got up from the table, noisily dropped her dishes into the sink, and stalked out of the kitchen. Alone in the den, she turned the TV to one of the morning talk shows.

When the three guys joined her a few minutes later, Hailey was still sulking. She tugged the bottom of her shirt down until it covered most of her thighs and studiously avoided making eye contact with any of them.

Brian had managed to put on cutoffs and a tee-shirt before coming into the den. He sat down next to Hailey on the couch. "Justin didn't mean anything. He was just teasing."

"Yeah, well, he didn't need to say that," Hailey mumbled, still directing her attention to the TV.

"He knows he screwed up. Just give him a chance. He would never do anything to hurt you. He really does like you a lot."

Hailey looked at Brian. "You really think so?"

"I do, so lighten up a little, huh."

Hailey looked down into her lap. She thought for a few seconds, then got up and walked over to the entertainment center. She turned off the TV and switched to a channel of dance music. The station was playing the song that she and Justin had ground their bodies to after watching the race. Instead of Justin though, she went to the couch and dragged Brian into the center of the room.

"I don't think that you dancing with your 'big brother', to this kind of music, is such a good idea," Brian remarked, "least not with others watching."

"Shush -- just dance with me," Hailey said. She put her arms around Brian's neck and pulled him against her.

Brian wrapped his arms around Hailey, his hands clutching her buttocks. "I thought you didn't want to dance."

Hailey looked deep into Brian's eyes. "What I meant was I didn't want to dance for you guys, but I don't mind dancing with you... one at a time."

With his hands softly stroking Hailey's backside, Brian gently rubbed the head of his erection against Hailey's waist.

"I know this is supposed be really naughty, you being my 'big-brother' and all, but it sure does feel good," Hailey whispered in his ear.

"It'd feel even better if you weren't wearing panties." Brian grinned and cupped his hands tightly around Hailey's butt-cheeks, pulling her tightly against himself.

Hailey jerked her head back and looked directly into Brian's eyes. "So you really think it would be okay for me to dance with you... Justin... and George... without wearing any panties. I mean, like I just met George."

"I admit it's pretty bold but you know you want to."

"That may be, but I still can't believe that you even suggested it."

"Well it is just a suggestion, but hey, I'm okay with it."

Although the song was not quite ended, Hailey disengaged herself. She said, "Well, much as I might like to, I don't see it happening." Leaving the room, she said to no one in particular, "I'll be right back. I need to make a quick stop. "

In the bathroom, Hailey tried to think through the situation. She was certain that even if the guys couldn't actually see her nipples, they would surely feel them when she pressed up against them while dancing.

Wearing only panties and a threadbare dress shirt around several guys was kinda fun, but rubbing up against them while not even wearing panties? That would take some nerve. She hadn't danced with Justin yet today and she had never danced with George, but she was going to as soon as she got back. She was nervous about the prospect but thought, 'It'd be fun, dancing with them while Brian watches.'

Hailey made her decision but wondered as she left the bathroom if it had been the right one. In the den, a song was just ending and another would soon begin. She took Justin by the hand and led him into the center of the room.

"I thought you didn't want to dance," he said.

"I was just upset with you wanting me to. It should have been my idea."

Justin gave Hailey a quizzical stare. "But I am forgiven, then?" he asked.

"Yeah, I suppose so." Hailey gave Justin a pleasant smile and put her arms around his neck as the music began.

Justin wrapped his arms around Hailey and pulled her tightly against his growing erection. His hands dropped from her waist and cupped her buttocks. "Wearing a thong, I see," he remarked as his hands kneaded Hailey's firm cheeks through the thin material of her shirt.

Hailey licked the inside of his ear and blew hot breath into it. "No... no thong," she whispered.

Startled by her response, Justin put his hands on Hailey's hips and pushed her far enough away that he could look into her eyes. He looked at her with disbelief. Then speaking aloud, but quietly so as not to be heard by Brian or George, "Uh... then you're not wearing any panties?"

Hailey grinned. "I was thinking you might like it."

Justin looked down at the throbbing bulge in his pants. "Uh, yeah... I guess I do," he said continuing the confidential tone of voice, "But what does Brian think about you dancing with me without panties?" He looked across the room, at Brian and George, deep in conversation. "I can't believe he doesn't care."

"He doesn't know," Hailey said quietly.

"Doesn't know?" Justin snapped back, "How could he not know?" Hailey stared at him but didn't respond. Brian continued, "Unless... unless you took them off when you went to the bathroom."

Hailey nodded while continuing to maintain eye contact.

"Oh shit," Justin said, "And what if he finds out?"

Hailey tightened her arms around Justin's neck and pressed her body against his. She whispered in his ear, "He didn't seem to mind when it was you and him the other day, and as far as today - it was his idea."

Justin jerked his head back and put his face directly in front of Hailey's, their noses touching and lips only an inch or so apart. "Are you shitting?" he whispered. Justin had noticed lately, that Brian was acting more possessive about his relationship with Hailey.

As they moved slowly to the music, their noses still touching, Hailey said, "I couldn't really believe it either, but he did actually suggest that I do it."

"So he knows then."

"I don't think so. I told him I wasn't going to do it."

"But you did."

"That's what took me so long in the bathroom. I was talking myself into it."

Nothing was said for a few seconds. They resumed a very clingy manner of dancing, her head on his shoulder, her arms around his neck, and his hands clutching her backside, grinding her against his hardened member.

"So how about you? Are you going to be okay with me dancing like this with George and Brian," Hailey asked.

"As long as you are having fun, I'm going to love it."

"So you like it when I'm acting slutty then."

Justin again pressed his face against hers. "No, not slutty... I like that you can act so proper and still be so sexy."

"And you don't think I'm just being a cock-tease."

"You can tease me for as long as you want." Justin clutched Hailey's butt and ground her into his hard-on. "I like your teasing, whatever you want to call it."

The song was ending. "So while I dance with Brian and George," Hailey teased, "You be thinking about how you want me to torment you - if we ever do go out again." She broke away and motioned to George.

So far, it hadn't been at all weird for Hailey. Being without panties while dancing with Justin had been fun. And she did kind of like being watched by Brian and George. Of course, they did not yet know she was without panties.

Hailey was thinking, though, Dancing with George is gonna be an adventure. Me with no underwear, my almost bare tits rubbing up against him, his hands on my bare ass, and him being almost a stranger - that's got to be just about the hottest thing ever!

Hailey chose to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary. As the music began she put her arms around George's neck and pulled their bodies together, making it easy for George to put his arms around her. She decided too that she wasn't going to do or say anything to discourage him from putting his hands on her ass.

"Justin told me you were the hottest girl he had ever known, but I had no idea I'd get lucky enough to dance with you."

"Well, I wanted to dance with you anyway, but I think Justin would be disappointed if I didn't. So tell me, how do you two know each other."

"Well, we pretty much grew up together. Justin and I were born on the same day, in the same hospital. Our parents met there and became friends. The two families have always been close so I guess it's only natural that we should be friends too."

Hailey nodded her understanding as George's hands slid down and gripped her butt. Hailey had become used to having her ass played with while dancing, she had even come to enjoy it. Now, however, without any panties, George's touch was almost electric.

SophieKit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieKit

George had guessed when they came in that Hailey was braless, but he was just now beginning to realize that she might also be without panties. "It surprises me a little," George continued, "that Justin actually wanted you to dance with me, you know... dressed the way you are."

Hailey sensed that George could tell the shirt was the only thing separating his hands from her bare butt. She held her breath as his fingers traced upward, feeling for the strap of a thong. He said, "Uh... you're not wearing any underwear, are you."

Hailey hesitated before answering. George's discovery was exciting her but she wasn't sure how to react. She finally replied, "Nooo," dragging it out in a teasing manner. Hailey grinned and asked, "You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

George saw the sparkle in Hailey's eyes, like a child that had just been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She seemed surprisingly comfortable with the situation, considering that this was probably the first time, and very likely something Justin had talked her into.

George backed away some from his physical contact with Hailey. "I think I should have just kept my mouth shut," he said.

Hailey pressed her body back against George's. "But then I would have been afraid you hadn't noticed."

George gently gripped Hailey's ass-cheeks. "So you wanted me to notice."

Hailey put her mouth next to George's ear. "Of course," she whispered, "It wouldn't have been any fun if I thought you didn't know." She pressed herself against George's erection.

"But you were acting sorta nervous like."

"I mean, like it is the first time I've done anything like this... But I'm liking it... It's neat."

"So it's not bothering you where my hands are... because if it is I can move them."

"Not necessary." Hailey looked at George and smiled. "I might even like it a little."

Not much more was said before the song ended. As it ended though, George said, "I hope we get to dance again. Oh and by the way... This was a first for me too."

"Oh we'll dance again," Hailey insisted, "but right now I've got to see how Brian feels about the situation."

As the new number started and Brian walked toward her to take George's place, Hailey headed for the bathroom, saying to Brian, "Don't go away. I'll just be a few seconds."

In the bathroom, Hailey quickly dug her panties out of the hamper and pulled them on. She had been gone only a few seconds when she returned to dance with Brian.

"That was quick," he remarked.

"Yeah, I just needed to make a little adjustment."

Brian's hands were on Hailey's butt. He could feel the panties. He didn't know that Hailey hadn't been wearing them when she was dancing with Justin and George a few minutes earlier. "I'm sorry for suggesting what I did. I just thought you might have more fun without your panties."

"Yeah, well maybe so, it would have been fun. But let me ask you -"

Brian suddenly turned on the caution light. "Yes?" he asked carefully.

"I know I said I didn't want to dance for you guys, but I might have changed my mind. What do you think... would you have a problem if I did?"

Brian stepped back and held his hands up. "Hey, I'm not your father," he said, "What you do is up to you."

"Yeah but you are like a big brother to me and I don't want to do anything to upset you."

Brian took Hailey in his arms again and resumed dancing. "After the race, I got a little nervous, more for you though than me. There were a couple of guys there that I'm not sure could keep their mouths shut, but today is different. Justin is my best friend and he thinks the world of you. There is no way he would ever do anything to hurt you... And George... I don't know him that well but he doesn't live here anyway. Like I said, it's up to you. You do what you want, but I can tell you this…"

"Yes …"

"If you decide to, I can promise that you won't hear any complaints from me."

Hailey looked into Brian's eyes. "So you'd like it if I did then?"

Brian stared back and replied very deliberately, "Like I said, it's up to you."

While they danced, Hailey thought about it. Justin and George would think she wasn't wearing any panties. That alone would be an incredible turn-on, for her and them. And Brian wouldn't be overly concerned because he didn't know she'd ever had them off.

When the song ended, Hailey went to the entertainment center and turned it to a channel that was more up-tempo, sort of an old-style disco sound. She danced to the center of the room and did so in a manner that made it clear she didn't want a partner.

Justin and George were standing to one side of the room, talking and waiting their turn to dance with her. As she started to dance, Justin nudged George and directed his attention to the center of the room. "This is going to be good," he said, "especially with her being commando."

The shirt was thin and with the light silhouetting her body from behind, Hailey imagined that she looked almost naked to the three watching her. She liked the attention she was getting. As she danced, Hailey gained confidence. She made eye-contact with Brian as she clutched the top-most button of the shirt in one hand. Seeing that he was expressing no concern, she undid it.

Hailey raised her arms high above her head, raising the hem of the shirt, normally at mid-thigh, to even higher. It was still well below her panties, but exposed enough of her legs to have Brian thinking that it was a good thing she was wearing some. Justin and George, who still did not know, stared even more intently.

Hailey was ready to take it at least a notch further, but she had already pushed her boundaries considerably that morning. She might have reached a new limit, at least for today. There did however seem to be a way in which she could keep her options open.

She abruptly stopped dancing and turned in the direction of the bathroom. "Got to make a quick stop. Be right back," Hailey announced over her shoulder as she hastened from the room.

Justin and George, thinking she was still commando, dejectedly assumed that Hailey was going to the bathroom to put her panties on. Brian, not realizing she had ever taken them off, guessed she simply needed to take a pee. When Hailey returned to the den a few minutes later, the guys all assumed she was wearing panties, but... she had actually removed and left them in the bathroom.

Hailey immediately resumed dancing. She waved her arms over her head and bent and squatted, repeatedly raising the hem of her lone garment to the point of nearly exposing herself. The guys were ready to explode from the teasing they were getting, even though they assumed Hailey was wearing panties. For her part, she did nothing to change their thinking.

But Hailey's 'almost' flashes were not so much to tease the guys, as it was for her to build courage. As she danced, she flicked loose a couple more buttons. The shirt was being held together now, by two buttons only, one at her waist, the other a little lower. But Hailey had a plan, if Brian didn't go ballistic, and if she could get up the nerve.

She beckoned for Brian to join her. "I need someone to dance with me," Hailey said. Brian got up from the couch and gyrated toward Hailey, expecting to continue the up-tempo dance apart from his step-sister. She surprised him though, by helping him to put his arms around her waist, then bumping their bodies together to the beat of the music.

Brian's hands dropped lower, where he should have been able to feel panties, but didn't. He was shocked. "You uh, took your panties off," he stammered.

Hailey put her hands between them and undid the last two buttons. She didn't open the shirt all the way, but she did open it a few inches, more at the top, and pressed her mostly exposed body against Brian's. Justin and George guessed that her bare tits were pressed against Brian's chest, but the shirt still hid the fact that she was also without panties.

Hailey put her arms around Brian's neck and looked directly at him. "Uh-huh," she replied to his question, "Are you okay with it?"

"Uh, yeah," answered Brian, "But are you?"

Hailey replied, "Yeah I'm okay, or at least I will be, if you're not going to get mad."

"No... I'm not going to get mad. It's your body. You do what you want with it."

Hailey pulled the shirt open a little more, still blocking all but Brian's view of her nudity. She leaned back, inviting him to look. "Do you like what I'm doing with it?"

"Well, I did agree to act as your big brother, so I know it would be better if I didn't." Brian studied Hailey. "But yes, yes I do," he replied.

Hailey closed the gap between them and continued grinding her body against Brian's until the song ended. As they broke apart, she pulled the shirt together and held it closed with one hand. As Brian turned toward the couch she motioned to Justin.

Speaking loudly enough to be heard over the music, Hailey said to George, "You're next, but first I need to get Justin's opinion on something."

"My opinion?" Justin asked as he joined Hailey in the center of the room.

Hailey positioned herself so that her back was pretty much to Brian and George, with Justin a foot or so in front of her. She turned loose of the shirt and let it fall open, leaving a sliver of bare flesh all the way down her front side. "I wanted to make sure you have a chance to say no before I dance with George."

Justin noticeably gulped. "I see that you didn't put the panties back on," he said as he opened the shirt further. Hailey watched Justin's eyes as they examined her naked body. Then his arms went around her waist. He closed his hands on her bare cheeks and pulled her to him.

Hailey leaned back, successfully maintaining a slight separation between them. This was about as far as her imaginings had gone. She was now in uncharted waters. Still puzzled by Justin's reaction, she asked quite sincerely, "Do you think I should put them on?"

"Oh no! I just thought that was why you went to the bathroom."

"So you think it's okay then."

Justin ran his hands up the sides of Hailey's bare body. Taking hold of the shirt, he slipped it off her shoulders.

Hailey trapped the shirt with her arms and kept it from falling to the floor. She was startled by Justin's action. "What do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

"I was expressing my opinion," Justin replied evenly."

Thinking she might have gone too far, Hailey protested, "Well I'm not taking it off." Stretching her arms around Justin's neck she made sure the shirt could drop no further. "So dance with me... unless you'd rather I just danced with Brian and George."

Justin didn't answer. He grabbed hold of Hailey's butt cheeks and resumed dancing. George's cell phone rang, just loud enough to be heard above the music. George looked to see who was calling and shouted, "Quick, turn the music down. It's mother."

Hailey unwound herself from Justin, shrugging the shirt back over her shoulders and closing it, while at the same time, stepping over to the entertainment center and turning it down.

"Yes, Mom," they heard George say. They could only hear his end of the conversation. "But right now? But I thought we weren't leaving until tomorrow morning... So we've got to then... I'll get Justin to bring me back... Yes, Mother, I'll be right there... Yes, okay, bye."

George turned dejectedly toward the others. "You're not going to believe this. Dad got a call. There's an emergency at the plant and he's got to get right back. We're leaving as soon as Justin can get me back to the house."

"Well, I certainly don't want to believe it," Justin snapped, "But if we must, we must."

Hailey was not too happy with the situation either. "You're coming back though," she said to Justin.

He looked longingly at the temptingly clad Hailey and said, "You know I want to, but probably not today." He added in explanation, "I promised mother I would help her with some stuff as soon as George was gone. I'm sure she'll hide my keys until I'm done, and by then your dad will be home."

Hailey's eyes lit up. "No he won't," she announced triumphantly, "he and Mother have a meeting and won't be home until late."

"Well it might be six or seven before I can get back, but I will be back!"

Hailey blew them a kiss as Justin and George went out the door.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments