Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning Hailey was sitting at the kitchen table in her underwear when Brian came out of his room for breakfast. He paused and looked at her from the doorway. "Not quite as skimpy as what you were wearing yesterday," he observed, "But still mighty fine."

"You approve then," Hailey asked, pushing her chair back and dropping her arms to her side.

"Yeah... I mean what man wouldn't."

Hailey was in full tease mode. She locked her hands behind her head and leaned her chair back a little, offering Brian an unobstructed view. A teasing smile crossed her lips as she asked, "So what do you like."

"Huh... what do I like... you want me to tell you?" Brian asked, not believing she really wanted to hear him say it.

"Yeah, I want to know. You already said it's not as skimpy as yesterday." Hailey made it obvious she was looking at the growing bulge in Brian's shorts. "But I see that you still approve, so tell me what you like."

Brian was afraid Hailey was trying somehow to trap him. He answered cautiously, "Uh... well uh... bra and panties? ... Underwear? ... Sexy girl? ... What else do I need to say?"

"So you think I'm sexy?" Hailey asked.

Still wondering where this was headed he answered, "Yeah, of course... I mean you do want to be, don't you?"

"Sure, I agreed to be your sexy sister didn't I?"

"Yeah, and-"

"Well, I want to keep up my end of the bargain. Am I being sexy enough for you?"

Brian was sure there had to be some reason for all these questions, "Lord yes. I mean, I don't know what I'd do if you were any sexier."

Hailey relaxed and smiled like she was satisfied with Brian's answer. But as he began to drop his guard, her smile turned to a mischievous grin. "Well..." she said slowly, "you could brush your teeth more often."

Brian's face turned bright red. She must have known what he was really doing in the bathroom yesterday. And of course, she knew full well what she was doing to him now. Brian felt as if she had actually opened the door on him. "Uh... I uh..."

Hailey interrupted Brian's stammering. She knew she had gone too far. "Hey, relax. I'm flattered. I like knowing I have that kind of effect on you. My questions were to find out if you wanted me to continue being like I've been."

"Well, I sure don't want you to stop, if that's what you mean."

"And I don't want to stop either. In fact, I was kind of hoping you might want to practice some more."

Brian's eyes widened. "Well sure... of course... you mean like right now."

Hailey didn't want to appear to be rushing him. "We could eat breakfast first... if you're hungry that is... but after, for sure, are you 'up' for it?"

Brian certainly understood Hailey's double meaning and would gladly forego breakfast for another make-out session with Hailey. However, he didn't want to sound any more eager than he already had. He tried to backpedal a little: "I am hungry, so maybe after."

Hailey nodded her agreement. As Brian sat down, Hailey got up to serve the fruit and cereal she had previously prepared. Brian couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of Hailey's nearly nude form as she made several trips between the preparation counter and the table. He marveled, as he had so many times before, at the flatness of her stomach, the narrowness of her waist, the youthful curvature of her hips and those tantalizing legs.

Hailey saw how Brian was looking her over and guessed that he was as anxious as she to continue the practice. She had dressed in bra and panties again today in hopes that she would have the nerve to stay that way and not change clothes like she had yesterday. She was sure it would be more 'fun' this way, especially if she could get Brian to ditch the T-shirt he was wearing.

As Brian ate his breakfast he continued to study Hailey, bare except for bra and panties. In his mind, he replayed yesterday's hot session and tried to imagine what today's might be like. He sighed audibly and thought, 'If only she would remain dressed as she is now.' It was a good thing his lap was shielded from view by the table.

When they finished eating, Hailey stood to clear the table. She began to turn from it toward the sink but stopped abruptly. "Uh... you did say that you like what I'm wearing-"

Brian was being treated to an unobstructed view of the petite teenager. It was impossible not to notice her delectable orbs, so enticingly encased in a strapless bra, or those beautiful white lace panties that drew his attention to her narrow vee of heaven. "Yeah, I like it," he said, licking his lips, "And I hope you're not going to change again, like you did yesterday."

"So it'd be okay if I stay as I am?" Hailey asked unnecessarily. "I mean, you did promise and I want to be sure you mean to keep your promise."

Even though it was hidden by the table, Brian's hand shot to his lap to cover his erection that had snapped to attention at the thought of having that near-naked body wrapped around his. "Yeah, well, it could make it hard for me, but I'll suffer, and yes, I'll keep my promise."

Hailey smiled at the double meaning of Brian's response, then put on a serious face. "One condition," Hailey said.

"I knew there'd be a catch somewhere," Brian responded as he felt the vision being shattered.

"If I'm going to stay the way I am," Hailey paused, guessing that Brian was thinking the worst, "Then you've got to take that shirt off."

"What!" Brian exclaimed in shock, "That's all?"

"Uh-huh," Hailey responded with a grin on her face, "I mean, I think I'm entitled to feel some bare skin too." Hailey finished clearing the table then turned toward the den. Brian got up from his chair and followed her.

In the middle of the den, Hailey stopped and turned to Brian. "So take the shirt off," she demanded. Then with a mischievous smile, she asked, "Or would you rather I go change?"

"Uh no," Brian hastily replied as he pulled the shirt over his head.

Hailey put her hands on Brian's bare chest. Her fingers lightly grazed his skin as she marveled at the smoothness. "I've been wanting to do this ever since that day a few weeks back when I first saw you with your shirt off."

In spite of how good it felt, Brian wasn't all that sure he liked the way he was being used. "I'm surprised you even noticed. I mean, it looks to me as if it's Justin that you're obsessing over."

"I am trying to pretend that you're my 'big brother'," Hailey explained as her fingers traced his nipples. "Although sometimes I tend to forget that." Hailey's arms reached up and encircled Brian's neck. She looked into his eyes, angling her head upward, inviting his kiss.

Brian forgot the jealousy he was feeling. All he could think about was the gorgeous face turned upward to his, waiting to be kissed. As their lips met Brian's arms went around Hailey's waist and pulled her against him. Their mouths were already open and their tongues immediately became entangled.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

The way in which Hailey was grinding her mid-section against Brian made it abundantly clear to him that she was not bothered by the feel of his erection. Hailey's panties were already damp from her excitement and it was only their height difference that was keeping her from having Brian's cock nestled between her legs.

As their tongues explored each other's mouths, Brian's hands slipped over the back of Hailey's panties. He was tentative at first, not sure if this would be okay with her. Hailey almost immediately broke the kiss. Brian jerked his hands away, sure he had gone too far, but Hailey breathlessly said, "The couch... how about if we lie down on the couch. Would that be okay?"

Brian nodded vigorously and grabbing Hailey's ass-cheeks, propelled her backward to the couch. When Hailey backed into it she stumbled and fell back, pulling Brian with her. Furiously trying to maintain physical contact with each other they situated themselves on their sides, lengthwise on the couch, facing each other.

They were nose to nose, staring into each other's eyes. The height difference now was an advantage and positioned Brian's cock directly between Hailey's legs. He had a raging hard-on which Hailey dutifully wrapped her legs around. He was ensconced firmly between her thighs while only a flimsy layer of lace separated her nearly naked breasts from his chest.

Brian pushed his midsection into Hailey, praying that she would not react unfavorably. The answer was a firm push back, accompanied by a sigh and two arms that wrapped tightly around him. "This is so much better," she whispered. He pushed again and leaned in to kiss her. This led to yet another push from her and soon they were dry-fucking with a vengeance.

Brian had one hand at the back of Hailey's head, pressing her lips into his. His other hand was caressing her butt and helping to push her against him. Her lace panties only covered about half of each butt cheek so his hand was mostly on bare skin. As they were humping he let his fingers slip under the edge of Hailey's panties.

Hailey immediately broke the kiss and with labored breathing pleaded, "Uh, please... I love the feel of your hands... and you can do anything you want... but please... only on the outside... not under... please."

"I understand," whispered Brian, "I'm sorry... just got carried away... won't happen again... I respect your wishes and I will keep my promise... but you are making it hard for me."

Hailey burst out laughing at the double meaning of what Brian said. "Making it hard? How much harder can it get?" she asked as she pushed his hips away from her. With a smile on her lips, Hailey's hand slowly traced Brian's cock. She remained smiling and staring into Brian's eyes as her hand continued to stroke the front of his shorts. She pressed her lips to his as her hand accelerated its motion along the length of his shaft.

Hailey sucked Brian's tongue so far into her mouth that she actually caused him pain. Her hand wrapped around his cock as much as was possible through his baggy shorts. At the same time, Brian's hand was between Hailey's legs, firmly stroking her panties where they were the wettest. It was hard to say who was more excited.

Hailey broke the kiss and pulled her face back a couple of inches. The motion of her hand on Brian's erection came slowly to a stop. She was still moving her panty covered pussy against Brian's hand, but she had slowed it too. "Brian," she said carefully, "We've got to stop. I don't know about you, but I'm close to the point where I won't be able to stop."

"Yeah," Brian said disappointedly, "Right now I can still keep my promise but I'm not sure how much longer that will be true."

"You're so good, Brian." Hailey kissed him lightly on the lips while she continued to slowly stroke his erection. "I don't want to leave you like this. Is there something I can do?"

"Uh not really." Brian looked at his watch. "I've still got time to brush my teeth though."

"Oh no you don't. You're going to stay right here with me until you have to leave." Hailey's hand began moving faster. "Put your arms around my neck. I want to do this." Brian did as he was told. As Hailey looked steadily into his eyes from only a few inches away, her hand on his crotch began slowly tugging at his zipper.

"What are you doing?" Brian urgently asked.

"Just what I've been wanting to do ever since I began imagining you brushing your teeth yesterday. Now relax and let me have my fun."

Brian started to protest but Hailey put a hand over his mouth. Her other hand finally got Brian's shorts undone. She reached inside and took hold of his bare cock. As she carefully drew it out she began slowly stroking it.

"Um, uh, uh," Brian mumbled through Hailey's hand. She took her hand away. "Please be careful... oh shit... oh god yes... careful, its really sensitive... oh jesus-"

Hailey was keeping a light touch but the pre-cum had so lubricated Brian's cock that it was easy to move her hand rapidly over it and still not exert a lot of pressure. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"Oh god yes... just a little more... oh shit... now, faster..." Hailey's hand became a blur sliding over the length of Brian's cock. "Oh yesss... yesss..." The cum shot out of Brian's cock. "Easy now... oh lord yes... stop... please stop." It continued in spurt after spurt. It landed on Hailey's thighs, on the couch, and all over his shorts. "Jesus, that was fantastic," Brian breathlessly said as his mid-section spasmed again.

Hailey kissed Brian lightly. "It was exciting for me too, just knowing I can give you such pleasure. Promise you'll let me do it again."

"Uh, yeah... sure," Brian replied. He wondered where Justin fit into all of this but wasn't about to ask right now. For the moment at least, he didn't mind being a substitute. Brian got up from the couch and tucked his cock back into his shorts. Looking at his cum all over them he said, "I'm going to have to change. I'll bring a wet cloth."

"Good thing the couch is Naugahyde," Hailey observed.

Brian quickly changed and came back with a wet washcloth. Hailey let him wipe the spunk off her thighs but pointed to his watch when he started to clean the couch too. "Get going or you're going to be late for class. I'll get this."

"Thanks, I owe you a big one," he said.

Hailey hoped it was an orgasm he was talking about. She wasn't ready for it yet, but someday... maybe someday.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments