Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Saturday morning. Hailey's parents had gone to Dallas for the weekend and Hailey was alone at the breakfast table with the family's house guest, Brian. He asked, "So what are we going to do tonight?"

"It's date night. I've got a date," Hailey replied apologetically.

Brian gave Hailey a disappointed look. "I had one too, but I blew it off."

"Blew it off... why?" Hailey demanded.

"I thought you might want to practice some more. I didn't want the date to interfere."

"You should have talked to me before canceling your date."

"Well it wasn't anyone important anyway," Brian said dejectedly.

Hailey looked at Brian momentarily then said, "Mine isn't too important either. I could be home by twelve if you don't mind waiting up."

"Twelve won't be a problem, but how are you going to end a date on Saturday night that early?"

"Uh... I have an early curfew for doing something I wasn't supposed to?"

"That ought to work but he's going to be really pissed... you having to be home so early on a Saturday night."

"Yeah, well I don't really care," Hailey said.

"So... midnight then," Brian said cheerily.

"Probably not a good idea, though, for us to be doing any more practicing. It'd probably lead to some broken promises."

"I'm sure you're right," Brian dejectedly said.

"Besides, after my date," Hailey teased, "I might be all practiced out," then hastily added, "But I could tell you about it!"

"Now that would be interesting. I'll wait up."

*****

Brian heard the front door open right at midnight, but it was several minutes later before Hailey came into the den where Brian was and sat down on the couch opposite him.

She had been to her room and changed. Hailey was wearing that old shirt she seemed to like so much. Her legs were bare and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. The shirt was long enough to hide what Brian hoped was just panties under the shirt and not the shorts she usually wore.

Brian was a bit surprised that she had worn something so tempting when they were going to be alone in the house that night. However, he chose not to make light of it and asked, "So how did your date go?"

"I didn't tell him right away, that I needed to be home by twelve. I waited until after we had had some burgers and hooked up with some other kids who were talking about going to a party."

"How did he take it?" Brian asked while trying to get a peak under the lower hem of the shirt.

Hailey didn't answer right away. She followed Brian's eyes with her own, squirming a little as his gaze lingered over the spot between her legs. "Do you like looking at me?" Hailey asked quietly.

The question was unexpected. "What?" he asked, forcing himself to look at Hailey's face. "Uh... yeah, I guess so," he eventually offered.

Hailey hesitated again. "And I think I like having you look. It's a lot more exciting than my date was."

Brian got up and crossed the room, sitting on the couch next to Hailey. He rested a hand lightly on Hailey's bare knee and looked into her eyes, gauging her reaction. "Must have been a pretty bad date," Brian joked.

"Not that bad really," Hailey said, ignoring his hand on her knee, "If I hadn't held him off until we got into the driveway, it might even have been kind of hot."

Hailey turned a bit more toward Brian. As she did, the shirt rode up a little. Most of her was still covered, but her panties were partly exposed. Brian gawked, his hand still on her knee. "So how long were you in the driveway then?" he asked, looking longingly at the panties, his hand moving slowly up Hailey's thigh.

Her breathing became heavier and more rapid. "Close to half an hour," she stammered, "I told him I had to be home at eleven-thirty."

"A half an hour?" Brian blurted as his hand continued creeping upward, "What the hell did you do for half an hour?"

Hailey, amid heavy breaths, implored, "I'll tell you, but first you're going to have to stop what you're doing."

Brian reluctantly removed his hand. "Uh yeah, right," he said in a voice mixed with disappointment and regret. "I'm sorry, I got carried away," he added.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over it." Hailey turned even more to face Brian. She looked into his eyes. "I'm as much at fault, if not more. I just don't think we should is all."

"I suppose you're right," responded Brian dejectedly, looking down at the floor.

Hailey continued in her conciliatory tone. "I know you don't want to do this... and for the record neither do I... but we need to have an understanding."

Brian, still looking downward, nodded his agreement while wondering what that would be.

"We need to understand that it is okay to look, but not okay to touch," Hailey said, "Otherwise, we're going to have trouble living with each other."

Brian lifted his eyes. He was heartened. It didn't sound like Hailey was suddenly going to get goody-two-shoes on him, she was just reminding him that it would not be a good idea for them to go any further. That was not as restrictive as some of the girlfriends he had had. I can live with that if I have to, at least for now, he thought.

Hailey was right in Brian's face, no more than a foot away. He slid over a little way on the couch in order to have a more complete view. "I'm okay with that," he said with resignation, "But I think you were about to tell me about your date, that is if you still want to tell me."

"Oh, I do," Hailey replied. "It's even pretty hot."

"Really? ... But I thought you said this was a kinda nothing date."

"Yeah, well that's what I thought," Hailey said, "I had heard that he was a good kisser... I just didn't believe it... at least not until we were at the door."

"And..."

"Well, I kinda felt like I owed him a decent good-night kiss... you know... since I'm sure he had been expecting a lot more... guys always do. Anyway, at the door..." Hailey was still turned toward Brian, although a little distance now separated them. She blinked her eyes nervously at Brian, giving him a chance to interrupt.

When he didn't, Hailey looked down at the floor and continued, sounding almost apologetic. "I put my arms around his neck and we kissed." She looked up and spoke more excitedly. "His tongue was in my mouth, like yours was when we were practicing, and I sucked on it so hard I'll bet it's still sore." She forced a little laugh. "It's a good thing the porch light was off or we might have scandalized the neighborhood."

Hailey was becoming flushed and paused to catch her breath. "We might have been standing on the front porch, and of course I was wearing clothes, kinda like I was the first time we practiced, but we we were tight up against each other. I could feel his boner against my waist and pressed into it. Not as exciting as it was with you, but still fun."

Brian watched as Hailey's free hand crept between her legs. "Eddie had his hands on the back of my skirt -"

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

"Eddie? ... Eddie Feldman?"

Hailey sat up abruptly, supporting herself with her hands, and looked directly at Brian. "Yeah, why?" she asked.

"I thought he was Diane's steady."

"He was, but they broke up last week."

"So you immediately started dating your best friend's ex."

Hailey lowered her eyes to the floor again. "Sure... I mean like why not," she said as if it made perfect sense. "She was out with Rob tonight, and he's my ex."

"Look," Brian said, adopting an advisory tone, "I know you two share clothes and jewelry, but boyfriends too? What are you going to do when it's husbands? Share them too?"

Hailey slowly raised her eyes to Brian's. "Maybe," she said.

Brian looked at Hailey and thought about what she had just said. So much for the innocent girl I used to know, he thought as he shook his head. "Okay, so go on anyway."

"Like I said, Eddie's hands were on the back of my skirt, but the skirt was kinda short."

"Which skirt?"

"Will you quite quizzing me," Hailey snapped. "You're beginning to sound just like Daddy."

"Sorry," Brian replied. He excused himself by adding, "I just wanted to know so I could visualize better."

"Visualize, smizualize... If you really need to know, I was wearing that little blue skirt with the pleats. I think you saw it once." Hailey paused and waited for Brian's reaction.

And react he did. Brian bit his lip to keep from blurting out what he was thinking. He tried to respond calmly. "You mean the one you got last year, like right after you turned sixteen? The one your father thought was too short?"

"Uh huh. That's the one. You remembered."

"Oh my god, yes, I remembered! I was over here with my father and you came out of your room wearing that. Your father had a hissy and shooed you back to your room to change."

"Yeah, that's the one," Hailey interjected.

"Jesus," Brian continued, "seeing you in that was what got me to thinking I might be making a mistake by ignoring you. Oh wow! And you mean you actually wear that on dates?"

"Well, only when Daddy's not around... he'd kill me."

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, isn't that kind of... uh, I mean, that's got to be awful tempting."

"Hey, if I'm with a guy that likes it, then I like it too."

"So what guy wouldn't like it?"

"Rob didn't like it."

"Is he crazy?"

"I don't know but that's one of the reasons I broke up with him."

"Then you and he never..." Brian's voice trailed off.

"No, not really. Oh, we did fool around some, especially at the end, but we never actually did it. I'm still a virgin and I expect to stay that way... at least for a while yet."

"So why did you break it off then?" Brian quizzed. "You were the one that broke it off weren't you?"

"Uh, huh... mostly because of his attitude."

"His attitude... I don't get it. He had an attitude?"

"Yeah, about how I dressed. We couldn't agree on what I should be wearing."

"But that makes no sense. I've never known a time when you didn't like wearing skimpy clothes."

"Right, and that was the problem. He wanted me to dress like a nun, but I wanted to wear things like the skirt I wore tonight."

"Huh? Explain please."

"I mean like if we were going out with another couple, or going to a party, anytime that anyone else was around, he wanted me dressed like we were going to church. He didn't even want me wearing a bikini at a pool party -- afraid it might attract too much attention."

"But you wanted that."

"Yes, I like having guys look at me." Hailey leaned back, her hands behind her head, showcasing her breasts and parting her bare legs slightly, offering hints of what was under the shirt. "Or hadn't you noticed," she teased.

"Uh... yes, I have." Brian nearly choked. "But I think you were telling me about your date."

"Right," Hailey said, looking up at the stars. "I think I was at the part where his hands were sliding under the hem of my skirt."

Brian's gaze was captured by the movement of Hailey's legs and hips as she rotated them forward and back in front of of him. "Uh... you were wearing panties... weren't you?"

"A thong actually... so his hands had no trouble finding plenty of bare skin."

"I'll bet that surprised him... the thong I mean."

"Uh... probably not. I mean, like I had been sitting right next to him in the front seat of the car for a good bit of the evening -"

"And?"

Hailey leaned forward and looked at Brian with a grin on her face. "And? ... How much do you think that skirt covers. I mean it wouldn't even go under me when I was sitting down. Eddie had to have known my bare ass was against his seat. Oh I'm sure he knew I was wearing a thong."

"So how long did this go on... him playing with your uh... ass."

Hailey lay back, looking at the ceiling. "Probably longer than it should have... but I got so turned on. It was almost as good as when we were practicing. If Diane doesn't get back with Eddie pretty quick, I'm going out with him again, and not on a night when I have to be home at midnight."

"It's my fault you had to be home so early. I shouldn't have acted like a spoiled child."

Hailey sat up quickly. "You did no such thing and hey, I'm having fun so quit worrying about it."

"Okay, but you did put a stop to things, didn't you?" Brian asked hopefully.

Hailey sheepishly replied, "Yes, but not until his fingers were inside my thong. I know... first date... front porch... and yeah, I did let him play, something I wouldn't let you do, but we were on the porch and I knew it wasn't going any further..."

"Oh god, that is steamy, but how did you get him stopped?"

"Told him I thought I heard Daddy coming and needed to get in."

"That must have really frosted him."

"Not as much as it would have if he'd known I was rushing him off so I could spend time with you."

"So you were actually wanting to tell me about it?"

"Uh huh... only thing that would make it better would be if we were 'practicing' while I was telling you about it."

"But you didn't think we should even be touching each other, much less, 'practicing'."

"Well..." Hailey looked again at the ceiling. "We might be able to bend the rules some, if we were outside, and it was daylight. That might work." Hailey's eyes lit up. "In fact, with the folks gone, we could even 'practice' in the pool tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh yeah, that would be fun!" Brian replied, excitedly. The expression on his face, though, turned sour as he added, "But unfortunately... I've got some guys coming over in the afternoon to watch the race."

Hailey's smile turned to a frown. She attempted to hide her disappointment, though. "Well we didn't need to do it so soon anyway. Lots of summer left. We'll find a time." Hailey stood up. "I'm tired and I need to go bed."

Brian also retired to his room.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments