Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hard Nights Work

"A Change in Career Paths"

31
18 Comments 18
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Two months since my promising career in banking had crashed and burned. Two months since that fateful day when our department manager had called all the interns to the conference room and shattered our lives.

The bank was very sorry but business needs dictated that they relocate the business to a country with more favourable tax and business regulations. The senior management would relocate too and quite a lot of the middle management, but the interns? Well it was nice knowing us and thanks for all our hard work, blah blah blah.

My severance package was all but gone; it was hardly generous to start with. The banking market was flooded with graduates and snagging a new career was not going to be easy. The interns that I had kept in touch with were now taking jobs as waiters, bar staff etc. and me? Well, this career opportunity was not going on my Facebook page anytime soon.

It was my second week waitressing at a new sports bar, and I was still trying to feel comfortable in the new uniform: black baseball boots, thigh high black sports socks, really clingy Lycra shorts and a silky skin tight basketball vest that was knotted beneath my breasts.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m tall and taut, a real gym bunny, until the corporate membership was cancelled. Long in the leg and full in the bust with 34d boobs and a real tight ass. But it’s a long way from designer business suits and heels.

The job wasn’t too bad, even if you did end the shift sweaty and aching. But the hours were actually shorter than a banking intern’s. I spent my shifts seating patrons, fetching drinks and providing table service.

Oh and getting hit on, and my ass touched, so many times you stopped noticing on a busy shift. One guy went for a full on grope as I served his table, actually cupped my mound! I was so shocked I dropped a drink in his lap.

“Oh sir I am sooo sorry, please excuse me,” I sighed and red wine’s such a bitch to get out.

Anyway it was late evening and I’d been covering table 29, a large table in the back area of the bar. It was mainly men but there were a few women too, all dressed in semi smart casual wear. Looking at the hairstyles, short and practical I was guessing they were a squad from the nearby police station, drinking fairly hard and letting off steam but staying in line.

I was just clearing glasses from their table when I felt a hand on my thigh, just lightly caressing the rear of my thigh where it flares out to my butt cheek. Strange thing was that I was standing between two of the girls in the group, a tactical manoeuvre of mine since the guy with the red wine.

I didn’t react I just glanced to my left. The blonde was holding her beer and gesturing with her other hand, so it must have been the redhead who was now stroking my ass. I had clocked her as she walked in, leather trousers and a sheer green top, her red hair in a choppy cut.

As I stepped away from the table her hand lingered and then she turned to me, natural as anything and asked for the ladies room. I pointed her toward the rear of the bar near the entrance to the kitchens and carried off the empty glasses. A strange tingle in my tummy and my pulse was peaking, I’d never been touched by a woman before.

I dropped off my load of glasses with Ned, an old boy who gets paid minimal wage to load the industrial dishwasher and push through the door back into the bar.

A firm hand gripped my upper arm and pulled me to one side. I saw a flash of deep red hair, inhaled a strong breath of Chanel ‘Chance’ and then lips hit mine.

I struggled to push away but her hold was firm and then she stepped back and looked at me; amazing deep green eyes glinting with amusement and defiance.

“So,” she said fixing her gaze on me

“Pardon.” OK, not the sharpest reply but the best I could manage.

“I’ve been wanting that all evening, did you like it”

I couldn’t deny it, I’d never been kissed by a woman before and it was mind blowing

“Yes.” I nodded

“Good!” and with that she took my hand and led me down the service corridor and into the storeroom.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

As the door slammed shut she flicked the latch and turned to me, pulling me in for another deep kiss. I didn’t resist, I surrendered.

Her tongue probing my mouth, I could taste the Proseco she’d been drinking. I slipped my tongue forward, meeting hers, touching her lips, feeling the tackiness of her lipstick. My pussy was flooding and my nipples were aching and I was alight with desire. It had been weeks since I’d fucked and I was so horny and this woman, this stranger was so hot.

“Get those fucking shorts off now,” she snapped at me as she stepped back.

No hesitation, I pulled the tight Lycra down my thighs revealing my shaven snatch, just a tiny patch of brown curls above my lips.

She had stepped over to a spare keg and perched on the edge

“Get over her and squat on my leg,” she ordered, and I’m happy to oblige.

The leather was smooth and soft against my inflamed slit.

“Fuck my leg, you heard me FUCK my leg BITCH”

And, God help me, I did. I started to rub against her leg. I could feel the leather rubbing against my lips, see my juices smearing along her shin and on the knee as I fucked her leg. She cupped my breasts, pinching my nipples through the silky material and I kept fucking her leg awaiting her next instruction.

“Uurrrhhh,” I was moaning as my release rushed toward me.

And then she pushed, me away, the bitch.

“You don’t cum until I have.” She smiled at me and unfastened the waistband of her trousers

“Boots!”

I stepped forward and bent to remove her ankle boots. She was still perched on the keg and I pulled the trousers down by the ankles. Now I could see she was wearing no panties, just sheer black holdups and she lifted her legs, placing her heels on the keg edges. Her pussy flushed with her arousal, a semi trimmed mop of bright red hair wet with her juice glinting to adorn it.

She just looked at me and I knew what I must do. I knelt between her legs and inhaled her scent. I looked up at her eyes, those deep green eyes encouraging me and I placed the tip of my tongue against the base of her lips.

I drew my tongue up along her labia, inhaling the scent of an aroused woman for the first time; tasting another woman for the first time. She was stronger than me in taste and aroma and I loved it, addicted!

She moaned aloud and I repeat the action, again and again, her hips bucked and she getting wetter and wetter, her juices covering my chin. I pushed my face in closer until my tongue touched her ring and then lick to her clit. Oh fuck did that hit the spot? She bucked and whimpered for more, and that’s what I gave her; more and more and she was flooding and moaning and then I figured what makes me cum hardest will work for her too.

Without warning I pushed my index finger into her ass as I suck in her clit, long and hard….

She CAME and she CAME, long and fierce, crab arching on a beer keg, hands at the rear, balanced on her heels.. She sprayed her cum all over my face as she screamed, wailing in her release.

As her breath returned she staggered off the keg, and kissed me hard on the lips, tasting herself as she cleaned my face.

“Oh Fuck, are you good, I just knew you would be.”

She grabbed a pack of napkins and wiped her face and pussy before pulling her trousers back on

“I suppose you want to cum too,” she said, almost sneering as she looked at me still in just the top and socks, my shorts resting on a pile of beer mats nearby.

I looked back at her, holding her gaze this time, “Oh, Fuck, do I?”

She handed me a card

Angie McMasters
12 Dockside Drive
Docklands

“Midnight, don’t be late or there’s a price to pay”

And with that she slipped the catch and walked out
Published 
Written by leggielibby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments