Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Housewife's Memoirs: Part One

"A horny suburban housewife finds a way to satisfy her needs."

31
3 Comments 3
15.5k Views 15.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words

"Hello, Mrs. Patterson. Please sit down. May I call you Laura?” he politely asked. She just smiled without objecting.

"We're so glad you came in for an interview today, Laura. You should know that it is important that if you choose to work here, you need to be totally satisfied with us as we are of hiring you. It's a two way street, if you see what I mean."

Laura nodded as if she knew what he meant. "Of course, Mr. Stellers," she said. "It's like working at Walmart where they call the hired help 'associates'."

"Well, not exactly like Walmart but yes, we do want everyone here to feel they are an important and vital part of our success. Let's see, it says here, Mrs. Patterson, you are married. Is that right?"

"Yes, for eight long years. My husband isn't exactly the Casanova type. That is, he's more like Charlie Brown." Mrs. Patterson wanted him to understand where she was coming from, although that was only the beginning.

"I see," he said.

"Maybe you do, maybe you don't, Mr. Stellers. A women needs more excitement in her life than cooking dinner and cleaning house." She said this with an exotic smirk to punctuate her comment. Mr. Stellers said that's all he needed to know. But there was really a lot more about Laura Patterson's motivation to apply for a job in the entertainment industry.

Laura was a housewife with little to do other than keeping up the house, lunch with the girls, and cocktail hour. Oh, there was sex. Laura had a very creative imagination about having sex. So, when she saw an ad in the city newspaper asking for women interested in serving as hostesses for affluent men and women, it peaked her interest and libido. Laura Patterson had read between the lines hoping it meant more than serving drinks and hors d'oeuvres at a garden party. Even if sex wasn't involved, at least she could get out of the house.

Laura listened intently when Mr. Stellers began explaining a little about working with the firm. "I think you will find your work here very satisfying, Laura. Excitement is our business and is guaranteed. You see Mrs. Patterson, you will meet only the very best clientele, sometimes celebrities. Of course, we must be sure that our associates, as you've called our employees, are the very best to accommodate the expectations of our customers. So lets start."

Mr. Stellers began. "The way our interview process works is very simple. Let's begin with the first stage of the interview process called oral communication. If you'd like, I'll take your Walmart analogy one step further. I want you to unwrap your clothes, so I can see the merchandise. While I sit here; I'd like you to kneel down, then do some shopping of your own to see what's on special inside this zipper. When you're done browsing, let your female instincts take over. After we are finished shopping, we will know if our shopping experiences have satisfied us both. You know, it's a give and take arrangement." Laura had a vague idea what he meant.

It wasn't just sucking cock that got Laura hired on the spot. She had perfected all of the fundamentals for performing the ideal fellatio since her senior year in high school, even learning how to deep throat without gagging. So, after nursing the head of his cock with her tongue until it seeped precum, it slid down her throat as easily as a scoop of ice cream.

It took time with her head bobbing up and down before he began releasing a sizable load in her mouth. She kept milking him until he was dry. Laura decided to show-off a little, so she slurped and eagerly swallowed every drop of cum like it was the Last Supper. When she was finished, Laura licked her lips so he understood that she loved cum like a vampire craves blood. Then she looked up at him with wide eyes as if she was a young girl looking for daddy's approval.

So she was hired and became a sex worker in an escort service. She was among a dozen ladies that make Everleigh the best Internet bordello in Chicago.

Mr. Stellers spent some time with Laura creating a short profile which was basically a checklist.

Men: yes; Women: yes

Oral: yes; Preferred position: top

Group sex: yes; BDSM: maybe

Kinky sex: yes; Outdoor/public sex: maybe

Hard sex: yes; Toys: yes

Pictures and movies: probably

That was brought about the issue of her Internet picture. He wanted a full length nude with my legs spread. She said, no. Laura wanted it to be photographed from the waist up, face looking away from the camera but with shoulders turned so her tits were partially visible. It looked very sexy and seductive.

Next was her fee which was negotiable. Mr. Stellers said Everleigh gets 55% of the usual fee. Laura reasoned that most of her work would be at home. She said 35% seemed more reasonable. Laura Patterson thought, I might be a housewife, but I'm not stupid. They settled at 45%.

After being hired, Laura had an uncontrollable urge to tell her secret to someone, a trusted friend. She chose her best friend, Christi, who shook her head in disbelief. Christi's response was simple without being judgmental. "So turning tricks will make you happier. Is that the idea?"

"That's it. We'll see," I answered.

"I could never do that," she said, "but I wish I had the nerve. You have to tell me all about it, and maybe write it down to have it published on an Internet sex site. I've read some of those stories, and they're a lot hotter than romance novels or even "Fifty Shades of Grey.' " Giving me a knowing smile, she continued. "They get to the good parts much quicker and with a lot more detail. I get so hot and wet, I nearly rape my husband when he gets home. That's okay with Larry. He's always horny."

Laura thought about her friend's idea, liked it, then sat down to her desktop computer and began writing:

      * * * * * * * *

I have to admit that writing some of my experiences was a great idea. It was my friend, Christi, who inspired me to write about them in the first place. So, I'm writing a memoir with some of the most interesting events in my life. The thing is, it gets me horny even writing about them!

I am still in my prime at the age of thirty-one. Really, the girls at the club say that my body is that of a woman ten years younger. Guys hit on me with that look, the look of lust. I like to tease and use my curves trying to excite them. It's kind of like a hobby of mine making me feel sexy. It's just that having casual sex with them isn't possible because most of them are my friends' husbands.

Early in my marriage when I was fucking my husband, I began imagining that I was a whore fucking a stranger. The fantasy grew in time and over the years, all I could think about was fucking people I'd never met, male or female. I needed more than occasionally fucking my husband. Let's underline the word "occasionally."

Anyway, I had watched afternoon soaps for afternoon entertainment when I got bored. If there was a really hot affair, I would envision myself as the married nurse having an affair with the bachelor hunk of a doctor. Masturbating in front of the TV helped to make it seem real. That wore off over after a few months. I needed more. I thought maybe a toy or two would be the answer, so I bought a rabbit vibrator that all the girls raved about. It helped. I had an insatiable desire to want more, and went to the Internet to watch porn flicks. The videos and my rabbit increased my desires and gratification a lot. I got into lesbian videos, then gay men. I love watching men suck each other's huge cocks. When that eventually wore off, the newspaper ad appeared. So here I am.

I am basically a work at home mom. Once in awhile I'll take house calls, but never make dates at hotels. I can't afford to be seen in public with other men. People talk. My Charlie Brown husband who is away more than at home, would never suspected that his lovely wife was building up a great deal of personal wealth by fucking strangers at home.

In these memoirs. I'm trying to be as explicit and detailed as possible. I will not exaggerate to make it more interesting. Maybe a few things will be left out but not much. And to be brutally honest, I do love drinking cum like I showed Mr. Stellers at the interview. It's a taste I acquired as a teenager.

My mom had remarried to a nice man that always seemed to be staring at my tits. We weren't particularly close until the summer afternoon before my senior year in high school.

Mom was out shopping and my step-dad was watching TV in their bedroom. I heard voices but it didn't sound like he was watching sports. I was curious and peeked in the door. On the TV, there were three naked people in bed. A woman with huge boobs was tit fucking a man while a young girl about my age was down between her legs. What I heard were moans but they weren't only coming from the television. My step-dad was stroking his stiff cock with lots of grunts adding to the vocal excitement. I didn't think he saw me, but as I turned to leave, he said, "Hey Laura, come over here and give me a hand." He didn't seem nearly as embarrassed as I was.

"I'm sorry dad. I heard voices and wondered what was on the tube."

"Come on, don't leave. You've seen porn before, right?"

"Only once at my girlfriend's house."

"Well then, sit over here and let's get to know each other better. You might even learn something."

There was something about the way he said it with a sexy deep mellow voice that was just so inviting. Of course I was at that age when my hormones were overflowing and I felt kind of naughty. The sight of him masturbating was a total turned on, so I sat on his bed and watched the young girl climb on the man's hard erection. Dad was hard too when he took my hand to hold it. I stroked it like he had been doing with his moans and groans growing louder each time.

"You know little lady," he said, "this is a good way for us to get to know each other better. Do you know how to do fellatio, Laura?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just take those sweet wet lips of yours and use them instead of your hand."

"You mean you want me to give you a blowjob?" I said half amazed and half frightened.

"Oh, so you've done it before."

"Not really. I saw a girl do it in a porn movie. My boyfriend wanted me to give him head, but I wouldn't."

Dad gave me a fatherly smile and said, "Go ahead. Give it a try."

I put my thumb at the side of my smiling lips like a little girl thinking about what she wanted to do. I was so horny and said, "Okay but just for a minute."

It took a little courage, but once I had him in my mouth, so warm and sexy. He took a hold of my head pushing it further down on his dick. I gagged when he went too deep, so I pulled my head off his throbbing pole trying to catch my breath. He pulled me down again and had me mouth fucking him until I felt him pulsing and ejaculating. Cum splashed in my mouth, and I wanted to spit it out, but he closed my mouth and said, "Good girls swallow," so I did.

Dad pulled me next to him and put his arms around my shoulders saying, "You did that really well, Laura. Your mom doesn't want to do it anymore, so I really appreciate what you did here. Did you like the taste?"

I said. "I don't know. It's kind of odd."

"It's an acquired taste my dear girl. Eventually you'll learn to like it," and he gave me a kiss. "You know dear, now I know you're no longer a little girl."

I liked helping dad more as the summer turned to my senior year. Before school started again in the fall, dad knew that I had a passion for sucking cock and swallowing his cum. It tasted better each time. He would visit my bedroom when my mom was at her bridge game or away for a few hours. "Would I please give him a little relief?" he would ask. I knew what he meant. He never forced me into it, so I was happy to gave him what he wanted. I mean it made both of us happy, and soon we had bonded in the best possible way. Sometimes he would joke and say that he was bringing me something to drink. It was meant to be our little joke, and I went along with it telling him, ."I'm so thirsty daddy. You're coming just in time."

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

We had that year to play out our little games. I'd go to bed in the buff hoping he would join me. It was always better that way. Seeing my naked body was better for both of us. I felt sexually free. He got harder and more spontaneous as the months rolled by. Sometimes I would tease him and lick up and down his shaft, licking around his sensitive bulb making him cum in my face. He saw how I liked it, so once, he kneeled over me and creamed my face. I looked like woman getting a spa facial.

Somewhere during that year, I deep throated him for the first time. I never went back. Deep throat became my specialty that made me very popular with my high school and college boyfriends.

After daddy finished each time, I looked forward to having him lay down with me and cuddle. He never fucked me, but occasionally he'd suck my pussy, eating me out until I almost fainted. He just knew all the right places to make me cum. I've never found a man since dad who gives better cunnilingus. I wondered where he was getting his relief when I left for college. At least I was more than willing to help him out during winter and spring breaks.

My first client

It was Jim. At least he said his name was Jim. Later I learned, Jim, was Mr. Stellers' brother who was checking me out. Fortunately, he was more than pleased with our night together at my home.

I didn't treat Jim as a john but as a trusted friend and lover, although I had never met him before. The thing is, I like a little romance with my sex. The way I figured it, a tip isn't part of the 45% Everleigh gets, so I made a point of earning generous tips. After all, the Everleigh customers were supposed to be among the rich and famous.

Anyway, Jim arrived at nine on a cold wintry night. He was shivering either from excitement or the weather. I know I was excited too in anticipation of being fucked by a complete stranger for the first time. I had the fireplace roaring and the lights dimmed. Drinks were on the house. He had a martini. I sipped a glass of Chablis.

I wasn't dressed like a slut. In fact, I wore an elegant cocktail dress with a strand of pearls. Okay, the dress was a deeply cut v-neck showing a lot of cleavage, but it wasn't like I looked like a tramp. After all, my husband can afford good things and this gown was elegant. Even our three story house makes no secret of our wealth with four bedrooms, three baths, a rec room, and a swimming pool. It is the perfect place to entertain guests. Who would suspect that an upscale woman like me would be entertaining guests as an escort.

We sat on the sofa close enough for me to smell his aftershave. From the start, his hand explored my thigh. We kissed while he was feeling me up like high school kids making out after the prom. My hand oved between his legs, and I felt his cock began to stiffen. He slowly pulled the spaghetti straps of my dress off my shoulders. I felt it beginning to fall and expose my braless tits. Everything seemed to be moving too fast.

"Jim, looks like you need a refill." I replaced the straps and went to the bar to make another martini, refreshing my glass of wine.

We exchanged small talk, sipping drinks and kissing until Jim was delirious with desire. He pulled down my top and grabbed my tits. His aggressiveness surprised me. Finally I relaxed and spread my legs accommodating his hand that moved up along my thigh. It was time for me to do the job for which I get paid.

I unzipped his trousers tugging his ripe cock into my mouth. I sucked it for only a few moments, then led him to the bedroom. I stifled a giggle watching his hard cock stick out of his pants wiggling each time he took a step. In the bedroom, I stripped off his pants and fell to my knees to give him a proper deep throat. He just couldn't hold it and almost immediately erupted into my mouth. I shot him a slutty smile as I stood up to give him a kiss.

I had imagined a technique that I had to try, so I held his cum on my tongue, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a wet  cum kiss letting it slide into his mouth. It wasn't what Jim expected but it seemed to energize him. Believe me, at that point I was so horny my juices began seeping from my slit. It would soon be a fuck that I hadn't felt since my boyfriend and I had screwed in the back seat of his Chevy in the high school parking lot.

While Jim was lying naked on my bed with his third martini, I slipped away and changed into a garter belt, crotchless thong, and mesh stockings. This outfit was indeed slutty, but it was the look getting Jim's attention. His dick was rigid, hard and fat, waiting for the warmth of my pussy.

He pulled me on the bed, pulling my legs apart and couldn't resist fucking me with his tongue. He enjoyed my wetness, licking, caressing and sucking my clit. Finally he pushed into my taut wet box, banging me harder and deeper with each stroke. I hadn't been this excited and ready to fuck a man in years. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum so many times with a man. I knew I had the perfect job even before he pleasured himself inside me.

It surprised me when he came with so much energy, with so much cum. He was a great lover, something I hadn't experienced in eight years of marriage. It was my first time getting paid to play and reminded me that the best sex is found between a man's legs. I wondered if other escorts get as much pleasure from their work as I did that night.

Alessandro

He wasn't what you would call handsome. He was vulgar and obnoxious. His face looked like a boxer that had lost his last dozen bouts. He wore a diamond ring on his left pinky and a thick gold necklace hanging onto his hairy chest. I think he was Mafia.

There was no socializing. His first comment was, "Listen whore, I'm here to fuck you until your cunt feels like my fucking face. He tore off the top of my gown, pushed me to the floor, and stuck his chubby fingers in my pussy making me cry out like the screech of a howling monkey. I had never been treated so roughly. Maybe that's what Mr. Stellers meant by excitement. Now I understood what it meant to be a whore, and honestly, it was exciting.

Alessandro didn't wait to take me to the bedroom. He didn't wait for me to get undressed. He didn't take off his pants, only to get them down to his knees. Then he blind folded me and pushed me to my knees. I felt his rubbery cock on my lips and he said, "Take it whore. Take it all the way down."

I started to gag which made him fuck my face harder and harder. Finally he came with shouts of anger yelling at me to "Swallow it bitch. Swallow it all."

Later, he fucked my pussy just as hard. My pussy was so full of cum, it leaked out and puddled up on my new Persian rug. Lucky for me, cum is water soluble!

"That's just the beginning whore. I'm gonna screw you so that you know what it's like to be fucked by a real man."

It didn't take long for the "real man" to recover and start again. In his gruff high pitched voice he said, "Bend over slut. I'm gonna cum in your ass, bitch." He pushed my head down, ass up, pulling my dress over my shoulders and banged into me from the rear. It took a little longer than the first time, but he came again like the Nakalele Blowhole in Maui.

I thought he was finished. Instead, he helped himself to a shot of whiskey that was on the shelf behind the bar. It gave me a chance to head for the bathroom to cleanup and take off what remained of my dress.

When I left the bathroom, he grabbed me, picked me up and threw me on the bed. He had used the few minutes I was away to undress giving me a good view of his manliness. He was everything he bragged about. His cock was long, fat and hard. His balls were massive. The moment I hit the mattress, he was shoving his huge cock in my face.

"Suck that dick like the whore slut you are, then I'm gonna fuck your cunt until it's raw. And he did. I was thoroughly fucked in all my holes. I was pretty sure he would be leaking out of me for a while. My butt was sore for a week after that.

Alessandro didn't leave until three in the morning. There were two things about Alessandro that are worth mentioning. He gave me some unforgettable cum injections that weren't gentle but exhilarating. He also left a nice tip.

Betty

I hadn't had many experiences with women. In college, the girls in my sorority fooled around with each other when they were horny and between boyfriends. I remember Jessie who I had the hots for. She had the perfect body and biggest tits in our sorority.

One night, I was both horny and drunk and made the first move. To my surprise, Jessie was receptive. We couldn't get enough of each others' pussy. I ate her out until she had a powerful climax. She said it was the first time she had ever had an orgasm. She returned the favor and over the next month, we pleasured each other until she found a serious boyfriend to take my place.

Anyway, Betty arrived at my house at ten fifteen dressed like a model out of Vogue magazine. I'd call it understated sexy. She was somewhat plump but that wasn't unusual for a woman in her early fifties. Betty was the kind of woman you immediately wanted to have as your friend.

We spent an hour sipping wine and talking about our lives. It was the best kind of girl talk. After we kissed and hugged, I showed her to the bedroom. Like a typical woman, she complimented me on the decor. I lit several scented candles, then we hugged again laying in the bed.

Undressing was a slow ritual. There is no telling how long it took until we both lay there naked. For her age, Betty's tits were large but not sagging. I enjoyed holding them and sucking them. Betty seemed to enjoy feeling my breasts and sucking my nipples as much as I enjoyed it. She asked me to bite her nipples. She said it got her wet and horny, and made her feel alive again. In fact, she was wet when I introduced two fingers past her slit. Her wetness coated my fingers while I continued to finger fuck her. "Oh oh oh That feels delightful," she moaned. "Suck me, suck me," she begged. "Make my clit tingle."

Her clit was easy to find. It was as erect and as firm as a small pinky.

We started with a vibrating dildo which she loved before being fucked with a strap-on. She just couldn't get enough, having several orgasms before asking me to do it anal. I lathered up the plastic cock and slid it into her wide open ass. It was her favorite.

In the end, we went pussy to pussy until both of us were exhausted. The session lasted nearly three hours when she left for her upscale apartment in the city. She left a generous tip and said, "This was all I ever dreamed about before coming here. You must come visit me in the city."

"Maybe I will," I told her with a final kiss.

MORE TO CUM IN PART TWO

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments