Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a serial story. The first is titled "Eve at the Foshay" This second entry is "Eve Walks and Talks in the Garden" The third entry is "Eve Explains, Listens, and Leaves the Garden" The fourth entry is "Eve Flees and Finds a Different Garden" This is the fifth entry "Eve in the Marital Garden""

When Eve returned from John's condo, she and Tim hugged and cried and then spread out the spring rolls and Kung Pao chicken she'd brought. They talked openly about the secrets of his sex life. She was shocked to learn Tim masturbated daily, and he'd had more orgasms with himself over the ten years of their marriage than he did with her. She fully expected he masturbated with the same frequency she did. Perhaps a couple of times a month.

"Be honest with me. Why are you masturbating so much? Am I not good enough for you?"

"Jesus, Eve. Of course, you are. I can't tell you how many times I tried to have sex with you, and you didn't want it. 'I'm busy,' you said. 'Not now' and 'Maybe tomorrow' is what you said. And then you started with this little coughing thing every time I came near you. "

"What coughing thing?"

"The one when I lean in to kiss you, and you give a little cough to discourage me."

"I don't do that. We kiss plenty of times."

"All day long, you'll never cough. Then I come to you for a hug or a kiss, and all of a sudden, you cough. We do kiss, but when you don't want to hug me or kiss me, you cough."

"Well. Maybe you want to kiss too much. I'm not always in the mood, you know."

"I know, but what really bothers me is when you give me a peck, and then you roll your eyes away from me and tum your head, so I can't see how annoyed you are, or were, whatever. It's as if you don't have time for me or you don't want to kiss me. You don't look me in the eyes anymore when we hug or kiss."

Eve was silent. She was pretty sure that everything she did was the same things other women did to their husbands. If she didn't want to kiss Tim, she didn't want to kiss him. He should be accustomed to that by now. After ten years of marriage, it was normal for them not to kiss so much and not to have sex so much. She didn't want it as much as she once did.

"I don't like it when you push me away, or you give me the two-second-hug thing. It's like saying, "Ok, you can have this much, now get out of my face." The worst part though, is we don't go to bed at the same time anymore. If we aren't in bed at the same time, there's no opportunity for us to have sex."

Eve's voice was sharp as she replied, "I'm not tired when you're ready for bed."

Tim's voice became heavy. "And it never crossed your mind, did it? That you could come to bed and we could have sex, and you could get back up to play games on the computer or watch TV? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you love me, but you don't want sex with me the way you once did."

"You always want sex, Tim. It's never enough. I stay with you because I love you, not because I want to have sex all day long, day in and day out. "

"And I stay with you because I love you even if I have to masturbate all day long, day in and day out. That's the issue, Eve. I do what I have to do to stay faithful to you. I'm sorry I stepped over the line."

Eve swallowed hard as she realized she and Tim lived in what Lilly Cheyenne described as a Marital Weed Garden. They loved each other, and they stayed together, but they kept a part of themselves secreted away to stay together. Eve remembered Lilly writing: "Marriages like this may last decades and are functional; however, each secret becomes a weed and each weed bears a seed that becomes another weed. Over time, an untended garden bears more weeds than fruit. The marriage suffers until it's no longer productive for either one. "

Tim continued, "Six months ago, I thought we were back on track with our sex life. It gave me hope when we had sex three days in a row. When I saw you melt into Rick's arms and press up against his body, I thought to myself, It's still in her. She still wants to have sex.

"Then we came home and had sex twice that night and twice the next day and once the day after that. I realized, or at least I believed, that the problem wasn't me or you or our marriage. We needed a catalyst to get us interested in each other again. That's all. I figured we needed to add something to spice things up between us. This is when I started getting into the hotwife and shared wife fantasies.

"First, I figured that maybe the fantasy would be enough for you to get interested in me again. Then I realized it wasn't; you were never into fantasy or role-playing anyway, so that didn't work. Then I thought maybe you really needed another man to relate to. But when I pressed you about having sex with another man, you were irritated and annoyed. That's when I started interacting with couples on webcams. I pretended it was you on the monitor and that I was your lover having sex with you. I wanted you to be the wife that had a lot of sex, and I wanted to be a man you had sex with. I'm embarrassed that I did it, but it wasn't about me wanting another woman. I don't want another woman. It was about me wanting you to be the kind of wife I was watching."

Tim pushed peanuts around the vegetables in his Kung Pao chicken. He teared up again. Perhaps he'd said too much.

Eve took a bite of spring roll to give her time to think before she said anything. Lilly's book had said: When it comes to sex in your marriage, if you don't do it, someone else will. Eve understood that message now. Tim's masturbation fantasy was about Eve being a sexual wife. The woman on the screen was Eve's stand-in. If you don't do it, someone else will, the phrase echoed in her head.

Eve realized the plan to determine Tim's true nature and what Tim had just said were branches of the same sexual tree. If Tim truly believed that Eve having sex with another man would help their marriage and if Eve thought that Tim should be tested as a cuckold, then the plan was almost the same.

"Tim, I'm not over being mad at you for masturbating with Shelby on the internet, but I believe you're telling me the truth as you see it. You believe that if I have sex with another man that our marriage, our sex relationship, will be better, yes? Ok, fine. I will do this, but you have to promise me some things. If you really believe our marriage will be better, then you have to agree to them all, or it's no deal."

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

~o0o~

With respect, Tim held Caesar's testicles in his right hand as Caesar's dick stroked inside Eve's married pussy. Caesar's balls were drawing up tighter to his body; his release was approaching. He'd been deep fucking Eve in the missionary position for twenty minutes.

Caesar's body engulfed Eve. One arm around her neck held her close. His other arm held her ass and pinned her pussy to him while he slid in and out. He smothered her with his body. With her breasts to his chest, the only part of Caesar that moved was his ass.

Eve's legs spread wider; Caesar's dick went deeper between her thighs.

Tim made four promises to Eve six nights ago. The first was she could choose her sex partner without his input. When Eve chose Caesar Antonio Alexander, Tim was ecstatic and told her so. Caesar was six-foot-five and muscled. He had a broad back and narrow hips; he had the long thick thighs of a tall weightlifter and the best-shaped butt of any man Tim had seen in adult videos. And, as Tim had just witnessed, Caesar's large testicles slapped against Eve as he thrust eight and a half inches of fine dick into her.

Eve didn't choose Caesar because he was black. She picked him because John Bull recommended him. This wasn't about race; it was about Tim interacting with a man who was more intelligent than Tim and was physically superior to him in every way.

John recommended Caesar because of his height, muscular build, intelligence, and charm, but primarily for his experience in coaching a husband in how to be the man their wife expected them to be.

The second promise Tim made was to hold the testicles of whatever man pumped his load inside Eve.

Eve would not allow Tim to sit and simply watch her be fucked. It also wasn't going to be a threesome; she made both points clearly. Tim would help another man deflower her. And when the time was right, Tim would hold another man's testicles as his fluid spurted into Eve. In this way, Tim owned whatever accountability might be required afterward. He was all in, or else wife sharing was out. He could have his release later when he reclaimed her.

The third promise Tim made was to allow bareback sex, no condoms. As far as Tim was concerned, Eve pushed all the right buttons to be the sexual wife he fantasized about. He truly believed this shared wife experience would be the catalyst that improved their sex life.

The fourth was more difficult for Tim to accept. In the end, he agreed. Tim said 'yes' while thinking maybe he could talk her out of it later, or perhaps she didn't mean what she said. After he said yes, Tim pushed the whole thing out of his head. He was too excited about his fantasy of Eve, as a shared wife he later reclaims, to think about the consequences of this promise.

But now it was Friday night, seven days since Eve found him masturbating with Shelby on the internet and six days since he'd agreed to her terms. Tim had changed the sheets and cleaned the guest room he'd been sleeping in all week. Eve wouldn't allow this experience in their marriage bed.

Tim could not be happier as he cupped Caesar's testicles in one hand. This was the second time tonight that he gently massaged them. This was hot. Tim listened to Eve's soft moans and gasps as Caesar's incessant, recurring penetration brought her closer to the edge.

Eve's hands were on the outside of Caesar's shoulders. She dug her fingers into his dark flesh. Her wedding ring flashed in the light. The manliness of his form, the muscled, broad shoulders, the kink of his hair, the scent of his arousal, the fullness of his lips, the pounding of his hips, the texture of his skin, together they exceeded every erotic thought she'd ever had.

Tim is a boy in comparison, she thought. Caesar is a fucking man. A motherfucking man whose dick is deep inside me. God, he's big.

Eve had locked her emotions down tight for this night. She didn't want to enjoy it. She wanted Tim to enjoy it so that things were improved between them. So there would be fewer weeds in the Marital Weed Garden. When Tim agreed to all four conditions, Eve knew he was serious about wife sharing. She wasn't sure if he wanted to be a cuckold, though. If she needed to go through with this fantasy of Tim's (and perhaps a second one later) to learn his nature, she would.

Eve's thighs sweated. She was close. This isn't what she wanted to happen. She intended to be a receptacle for Caesar's seed to satisfy Tim's fantasy as a sexual wife. She expected Tim and Caesar to arouse her, and then Caesar would bust his nut inside. When that happened, all this would be done and over.

But somewhere in the past hour, Caesar broke the tight locks on her emotions. And the ones he didn't break, she willingly unlocked for him. Her body opened to Caesar, and her mind was now opening to him, too.

Eve focused deeper into the fuck. Physically, intellectually, and emotionally, she merged with Caesar. She knew it.

Oh, God, what if Tim's right?

The phrase reverberated in her head. She looked over to Tim, saw the pleasure on his face, smiled slightly, and turned her face to the man behind the camera.

John Bull focused on Eve's eyes. He could read the question behind them.

What if Tim is right?

This is precisely the question she should be asking herself at this moment in time.

 

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments