Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking through the viewfinder, Tim recorded his best friend Alex pushing his cock deep into Eve. Eve raked her blood-red French-tipped nails along Alex’s thighs, up his back, and across his shoulders. She gripped him fiercely and reveled as his cock entered her for the first time. Larger than Tim, her sex flushed with his entry, warming her. Alex brought the heat to her pussy, the good kind.

Eve moaned. Taking Alex for a lover was an effin’ good idea. Alex was a man Tim could never be. A lifelong sexual relationship with Alex would be good for her marriage.

Eve smiled at Tim, her husband behind the camera.

John Bull had pegged Tim to a T. He's a good man and a good provider, and he has his moments, but he’s all about himself most of the time.

Since they agreed to bring Alex into their marriage, Eve’s life with Tim was improving. He was attentive now, and he engaged with Eve more when they were together.

Alex was a better man than Tim. He had a better body, more intelligence, more athleticism, and more money. Alex had more of everything, it seemed. This is why it was puzzling for others to learn Alex had been borrowing items from Tim since Tim and Eve's marriage. Often it was Tim’s Ford Expedition loaded with Tim’s camping gear, but Alex also borrowed tools and sports equipment. And when he returned them, they were in better condition than he’d received. The truck was invariably washed; camping gear was always ready for next use. Power tools, lawnmowers, and chain saws were all cleaned. Oil, filters, and sparkplugs were constantly changed. Alex respected Tim; it was evident by the care with which he returned items he'd borrowed.

“Hand me the camera, Tim. Here pass it to me,” Dr. Lilith Cheyenne took the camera from Tim and managed to keep Alex’s thrusting broad butt and testes in the frame.

Tim moved to the leather wingback chair at the end of the bed and draped one leg over the arm. A drop at the tip of Tim’s cock reflected in the room’s light. He gripped his shaft and pulled his cock's skin forward to his glans, causing a larger bead of dew to form. Tim’s forefinger caught it and then swirled it over the fleshy shroom of his cock for lubrication.

This is hot shit! Holy Fuck!

Tim’s cock strained. His taut skin, slippery glans, and self-stroking were precisely what his ego needed as he watched Alex thrust into Eve.

Tim thought about Lilly’s earlier comment. Alex will remove the monotony of monogamy, Tim.

Lilly was right about everything.

oOo

Eve breathed Alex into her lungs.

The crook of his neck bore the fragrance of expensive cologne; his underarms wore the scent of natural deodorant. When they kissed, his breath was sweet and light—no trace of coffee, smoke, garlic, or whatever Eve might find offensive. The personal space of Alex was pure and welcoming in comparison to Tim’s.

Invariably, Tim had an off-putting odor. It was on his breath or on his skin. Not enough to ruin sex between them but enough to distract Eve at the wrong time. And when Eve insisted he shower, Tim smelled of soap.

Alex’s natural scent was refreshing. Eve needed Tim to smell like Alex. Mentally, she added it to her make-over list for Tim. Even with Alex thrusting inside her, Eve thought about improving Tim.

She breathed Alex in again; cleansing herself of doubt, refreshing her soul, and reinforcing her choice to take Alex as a lover.

Alex’s initial shock over Tim and Eve's invitation to join a long-term relationship had quickly given way to joy. Alex loved Tim more than a brother and he’d been in love with Eve for years. Each trip Alex made to borrow or return one of Tim’s things, he'd masturbated with Eve on his mind. At first, climaxing with fantasies of Eve made him feel guilty because he was Tim’s best friend, but, in a way, releasing his seed this way honored them both.

It was virtually organic for Alex to say yes to sex with Eve, even if he wasn't precisely sure what a long-term relationship was. Here was an opportunity to change the status quo from masturbation to penetration. If it was worth the risk to Tim and Eve, it was worth the risk to him also.

Eve closed her eyes to focus on Alex’s rhythm. Her earlier adventures with John Bull taught her to tune her climax to the man behind the cock. Eve opened her inner goddess to Alex’s sexuality in the same way she opened her heart to his affection. Eve tuned into Alex on a different level than Tim; her body found his rhythm and his syncopation.

Stealing a look at Tim, Eve smiled to let him know she was happy. Alex looked at Tim, too, and silently mouthed, "Thank you."

Lilly recorded it all. She knew Tim would enjoy masturbating to this video for years. The relationships between them were working well. Tim and Eve’s new marriage arrangement would soon be consummated with Alex’s ejaculation. Lilly smiled. Success was only moments away.

Lilly, too, was aroused. Recording the three of them had made her moist. Her husband Caesar would receive this benefit soon. These après-therapy fucks between them were about “avoiding same-sex marriage.” It was their private joke. Marital sex between them was never same-sex-all-the-time given these opportunities.

Lilly smiled again at the idea she might not make it all the way home. It wouldn’t be the first time she orgasmed behind the wheel after a therapy session.

 

 

oOo

Eve let out a low moan. Alex’s loving touched her psyche. With each thrust, Alex and Eve became a single organism with a singular focus: sexual release.

The mood in the room changed. Sexual tension permeated the air. Tim stood and stroked himself quickly to release. Hot erotic images of Alex about to cum in Eve’s pussy got the better of him. Tim looked for something to hold his ejaculate but with nothing near Tim spurted, catching his release in the palm of his other hand. Trying not to drip on the carpet, Tim milked himself empty.

“Over here, Tim, quickly! Bring it with you!”

Lilly pointed to Alex’s testicles. Tim maneuvered into position behind Alex, his cock still erect.

Lilly spoke softly, “Alex, be ready for a new experience. This is a kind of ceremony to celebrate your new relationship. Pull out of Eve for a second. Tim, coat Alex’s cock with your seed and then let Alex deliver it into Eve.”

“You okay with this, Alex?” Tim’s voice was hopeful. He really wanted Alex to buy into the idea of a lifetime relationship with Eve. Could it get any better than this?

Alex nodded. “Better do it now, Tim. I’m almost there.”

Alex pulled out, and Tim snaked his hand beneath Alex's testes and slipped it around his cock. Carefully, Tim stroked and coated Alex’s shaft with his semen, then Tim guided Alex’s cock to Eve’s opening. As Alex thrust into Eve, his testes slapped into Tim’s palm; a string of Tim’s seed briefly connected the three of them.

NikkiLoren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiLoren

Eve moaned low in her throat. Alex truly brought the heat to her pussy, and now he was delivering Tim’s seed into her canal and bumping against her cervix.

“Mmm! Cum inside me now, Alex. I want both your seed. Breed me, Alex. Tim’s seed and yours!” Eve's hands went behind her knees and held her legs high and wide for Alex.

Alex pushed deeper and pressed his cock into Eve, trapping Tim’s hand between them.  Alex’s cock swelled as his testes moved up tight and Tim felt his cock pulse.

Alex moaned as his cock spasmed, his first spurt jetting into Eve.

Immediately, Eve raked her nails on Alex’s haunches, “More, Alex!”

“Oh, my God! I love you, Eve!” Alex's voice strained as his body stiffened from head to toe.

“I love you, too, Alex!” Eve thrummed.

Alex’s testes contracted. Spasm after cock spasm delivering fertile ejaculate to access Eve's birth-controlled womb!

Alex loved Eve! By God, It didn’t matter that she was married to his best friend. He’d waited so long, and now IT had happened for real! He’d made love to Eve! My God, could it get any better than this?

Alex collapsed into Eve and didn’t move. Only his ragged breathing and beating heart could be heard.

Time stopped for everyone except Lilly. She shifted position. A post-coital kiss was coming; Lilly wanted it on record.

Tim removed his hand as Eve wrapped her legs around Alex’s waist. Holding him captive in her cunt, the depth of Alex inside her triggered her climax. Eve’s inner goddess rewarded her with pleasure as if to say, Can it get any better than this?

Eve ran her fingers through Alex’s hair, pulling him to her lips, she kissed him lovingly.

She and Alex and Tim had consummated their new relationship. Eve sighed with happiness. Her life was perfect in that moment.

Tim sat up. They looked good together. Alex lying between Eve’s legs. They looked happy in each other’s arms. Almost as happy as he was.

Just as John, Caesar, and Lilly had said, it was a match made in Heaven.

 

 

Epilogue

The four of them sat at a corner table in the Prohibition Bar at the Foshay Hotel; John Bull with his Crown and water, Caesar Antonio Alexander with his wife Lilith, and Eve. Caesar and Lilly were sipping Manhattans.

“Still have your tipped nails, I see. Are you planning to stick one in my face tonight?” John teased Eve.

Eve playfully replied as she remembered their first meeting over a year ago, “Only if you deserve it, John. I mean, Adam.”

“No Tanqueray tonight?” John’s voice went up at the end. It was more of a question than a statement.

Eve blushed.

Lilly smiled. "Does this mean you're pregnant, Eve?"

Eve smiled happily. “Yes. It’s the reason I wanted to see you all.”

“Well then, congratulations!”

Clearly, Eve was happy, radiant, bubbly. She had wanted a family for so long, and now she was having a baby. Eve glowed.

“Is everyone as happy as you are?” Caesar grinned affectionately.

“Oh, yes! All three of us want this.” Eve brightened even more.

"I want to say thank you for this. You all are incredible. I never imagined last year that Tim and I would still be married. He has changed so much because of you. He is so much better than he once was. Well, mostly because of Alex, to tell the truth. But if you had not helped us work out our marriage relationship, Tim would've become my ex-husband. I was ready to divorce him then, but now I couldn't be prouder of him. He’s a keeper."

John nodded towards Caesar and Lilith. “They did all the heavy lifting in building your new relationship. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.”

Eve laughingly poked her blood-red French-tipped finger toward John’s nose. "Don't give them all the credit. You pointed out that Tim was always at his best when he was in second place. You were so right about that. He’s so much better now. This long-term marriage sharing, or whatever this relationship is called, has been so good for Tim. He works hard on our marriage now because he sees how much Alex values me. He copies Alex in so many ways. I’m so proud of him.”

“And Alex?” Lilith leaned into her question.

Eve smiled broadly. “Amazing! Just amazing! He and Tim are a handful when they’re together. They each try to outdo each other at times, but it's the sweetest competition. Alex comes out on top, most of the time, but the two of them are so good with each other.”

“We had to set up some rules, of course. I just couldn’t do threesomes. It’s too difficult for me to manage psychologically. I can’t give my attention to two men at the same time. I just can’t. So Alex and I go away one or two weekends a month. We always let Tim know where we are and what we are doing. But here in Minneapolis, all three of us go to parties and family events together. Our friends know about us, and they accept us. Our families suspect we’re a little too close, but they've said nothing. We've decided we’ll tell the truth when asked, but we do not intend to inform the world about our arrangement.”

Eve patted her abdomen.

“The little one in here is Alex’s. He wanted a baby almost as much as I did. Tim said he was fine with it, so we made it happen. But now that I'm pregnant, Tim sees how thrilled Alex is in becoming a dad; well, Tim's feeling competitive again. Says he’s ready to be a father, too. We'll see how he feels about getting up to feed this baby in the middle of the night.”

Caesar leaned forward.

“Will the four of you live together?”

“After the baby is born, yes, for a while anyway. Alex wants to help twenty-four hours a day when he’s in town. We don't know about the long term. There’s a lot of relationship issues to sort out in the real world. We might need help.”

Lilly touched Eve's hand. "We're here for you, Eve. This is what we do. Other couples in town raise children with two Dads and one Mom and vice versa, too. It's more common than you think. One woman we know has four children; her husband brought two children with different mothers to the marriage. She brought one, plus they have one from their union. As long as there is love and commitment in the relationship, love will find a way. We help find that way.”

From somewhere in the Prohibition Room, a deep-throated saxophone began to play "Woolly Bully."

Caesar looked at Lilly. “Did you arrange that?”

“I did,” Lilith smiled mischievously. John chuckled.

Eve looked at each of them curiously.

Caesar shook his head and smiled. "Eve, please forgive Lilly for teasing me. She once spent three days in bed with John at this hotel. I almost called the police to have him arrested for kidnapping her. This is John’s favorite song.”

Eve laughed. “It appears, Caesar, you’re the only one at this table who hasn’t spent three days in bed with John.”

Eve raised her water glass. “Woolly Bully, John.”

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments