Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a serial story. The first is titled "Eve at the Foshay". This is the second entry "Eve Walks and Talks in the Garden" The third is entry is "Eve Explains and Listens in the Garden""

It was a warm summer evening with a reddening sky as John escorted Eve out of the Foshay Hotel's front door. John had saved her from embarrassing both of them.

It was a short walk to a green oasis south of the hotel. Not a garden by any means, but it had grass, trees, and benches. Eve clung to John's arm for stability.

Eve was unstable, and she was angry. John could feel her tension in the way she grasped his arm. The clicking of her high heels on the cement bore audible witness to her frustration. John stayed quiet. He could - and he would - wait for a cue to know when it was safe to talk.

Eve roiled inside. She was sick and tired of her husband's maneuvering her. It was her husband Tim's fantasy, and she wanted no part of it. Tim just didn't get it. She'd told him a hundred times she didn't want another man inside her. She wanted the man she married to be the man of her dreams forever. Her dreams of Tim and their lives together had evolved; why wouldn't he?

She bit her lip and thought about the scene she'd made in the hotel bar when she'd exploded at John. It wasn't his fault. He happened to approach the wrong woman at the wrong time.

I had my ring on. Why'd he choose me?

Her body stiffened; John felt it.

Boys and men had hit on her ever since she had breasts at sixteen. It never stopped. Grown men, divorced men, married men, transgender men, and sometimes a woman had made passes at her over the years. And now Tim wanted her to have sex with men Eve had rejected all that time.

Eve didn't want sex with other men. Eve didn't lust for a new cock or a different cock. She wanted a good man attached to a good dick, and she'd had this with Tim for the past ten years. At least she thought she did. Why was Tim mucking this up with shared wife, hotwife, and swinger wife videos? What was wrong with the sex they were having? Was something wrong with her?

Why aren't I enough for him? The thought occurred often enough to undercut her confidence in herself. What kind of a husband would want her to sleep with other men? Was Tim sleeping with other women? Eve cringed at the idea.

She knew the incident in the Foshay bar was not about John. It was about Tim's stupid fantasy and all the men that hit on her over the years. She smiled wryly. An unexpected flirt is good for the ego at times. Still, when you can read a man's interest and intent across the room, you begin to count the minutes before he approaches you. You look at clocks, and you pick at nits on your clothing—anything to avoid eye contact. You don't want to encourage him. You want him to go away. But the men seldom do.

Eve took a deeper breath and exhaled through her mouth. John took that as a good sign and waited for more promising signs.

Eve looked down. She was walking with her arm snuggled and entwined with a stranger's. He said she needed a friend first and a lover second. Eve mused he was half right. She needed a friend to tell her troubles to. Not one of her regular friends, My God, they would be all over Tim in a heartbeat if they knew what he wanted her to do. They would tell her to divorce the bastard. Eve didn't want a divorce, and she didn't want another man up in her business either. John was right about needing a friend, but she didn't need a lover. John was wrong about that.

What should I do? The thought was always with her. Now it occupied her mind so much she'd made a scene in a hotel bar with a stranger. She taunted John, and she tried to humiliate him in front of everyone. It was not like her.

Eve felt terrible about her behavior. She squeezed John's arm as compensation for the verbal bruising she'd given him. She wanted him to know it was all on her. He was just a guy who saw a woman drinking alone, and he was hoping to get lucky.

Eve's lips curled into a half-smile. John had been quick with a reply. She gave him credit for that. His clever line Madam, I'm Adam, let's walk in my Garden allowed both of them to leave with dignity. And now here she was, in a garden of sorts with John. Was he a Snake in this Garden? Eve hoped not.

Eve squeezed John's arm a second time.

John knew it was time to talk.

Eve Talks in the Garden

"Are we ready to talk, or should we take a lap around my Garden?"

John swept his free hand around the green space on the corner of South Ninth Street and Second Ave South. It was perhaps twenty paces by twenty paces, barely enough for a dozen small trees and four benches. A corner of green surrounded by tall gray cement buildings, the space itself was a cut-through for walkers more than it was a park. As a Garden, it was lacking, but as a metaphor for John, it worked.

PureCrystal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PureCrystal

"I'm Eve, by the way. Really, it's Eve. I'm sorry I put you on the spot. Your quip about Adam and the Garden and my name being Eve, well, it was too perfect not to accept your invitation. I know I came across like a bitch. I'm sorry. And yet, somehow, you found a way to get me out of there without embarrassing me further. So thank you."

The warmer side of Eve was visible. The short walk had helped her.

"No worries, Eve. If we take a lap in the park, I suggest we stick to the sidewalks. I'm sure the dog walkers visit the grass in my Garden regularly," John smiled as he teased.

Eve smiled and nodded.

"Saving me from myself, John? I was expecting a Garden without poop, by the way."

John returned her smile. Eve could see it was genuine and smiled a little broader.

"I meant what I said at the bar. I might be the only man who knows you need a friend right now. Let me be that friend. I've learned things sometimes happen in life, and we can't talk about it with our regular friends. Sometimes we can talk about them with friendly strangers, though. Would you like that?"

Eve hesitated. She started to pull away from John.

John held her arm tight and pulled her back before she took a single step.

"Dog poop, Eve. Careful!"

Eve's foot was poised to squelch a large dog turd on the edge of the sidewalk. John steadied her for a moment and then let her go.

Eve studied John's face for the second time. Was he the one to tell her troubles too?

"I gather it's either about your husband or your lover, and I'm leaning towards your husband. The shellacking you gave me in the bar is pointing me in that direction. I was a husband once—the kind of husband who had his head up his butt and lost his wife as a result. I know a bit about husbands, a little less about wives, apparently. "

"I could use a friend, John. You're right." Eve paused. "How do I know you're a friend?"

John smiled, and his eyes sparkled.

"My bona fides are I saved you from dog poop. People who save you and your shoes from poop are always your friends. These kinds of people are always looking out for you. It's what friends are for. Right?"

Eve smiled in return and wrinkled her nose at John. He was clever and charming.

"If I listen to my husband, you become my problem, John. Why do you think that is?"

"Tell me." John looked expectantly into her eyes.

Eve felt the bile rise in her throat. There was a mixture of anger and disgust in her voice as her hurt came out again. Eve held his eyes before she spoke.

"My husband wants me to fuck other men. He wants their cocks inside me, John, and he wants me to fuck them, too."

Eve's eyes moistened and blurred. John could see her tears were coming, and he could see she was fighting to keep herself together. Her voice became harder before it broke.

"What kind of husband… what kind of man… wants to record his wife fucking other men?"

Eve choked back a sob. Her shoulders softened. She shrunk on John's arm as the weight of her truth burdened her. She tightened her grip on his arm. She didn't want to break down in front of him. Should she really share this with him? Too late, she recognized she just had.

John's voice went soft under the trees and the reddening sky. "The kind of man who is confused about himself, Eve; a man who's confusing you while he struggles with his own identity. I'm so sorry you're going through this. This is so wrong for your marriage. Everything he has done since you were married is proof he loves you. But if he wants this now, you're not so sure he loves you anymore. How long has he been after you to do this?"

Eve stiffened. She blinked away the oncoming tears. She swallowed to get her voice under control.

John understands. And if he understands my feelings about my husband, maybe he's a friend after all.

"Exactly six months on the 21st."

"You seem sure about this."

"I am." Eve paused and screwed up more courage to explain what happened. "I didn't do anything wrong for our marriage, but I let my guard down once, and Tim saw me do it."

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments