Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a serial story. Thanks for sticking with it. The first episode is titled "Eve at the Foshay" This second is "Eve Walks and Talks in the Garden" The third is "Eve Explains, Listens, and Leaves the Garden" The fourth is "Eve Flees and Finds a Different Garden" The fifth is "Eve in the Marital Garden" The sixth is"Eve Enters the Extramarital Garden" This is the seventh "Eve Tastes a Second Apple""

His nectar, his milk, the seed of Caesar, was inside her and coated her cervix. The goddess of Eve's biology rewarded her behavior with a waterfall of endorphins. Blissful feelings enveloped Eve; she felt complete.

Caesar's member softened; his eruption and aftershocks subsided. As he withdrew, a residue of magma dripped thickly onto the bedsheet. He rolled onto his back, and Eve nestled into his arm and sighed. She had given herself to Caesar and had been rewarded. She was at peace.

oOo

John silently put the camera equipment away. He could feel Eve's eyes upon him as he moved about the room. The experience had been good for her. John read her contentment as she cuddled with Caesar.

John also read the pleased expression on Tim's face. It wasn't a fantasy fulfilled that pleased Eve's husband. It was Eve's responsiveness to Caesar that had Tim enthralled.

Of course, Tim had watched wife-sharing scenes on the internet, but watching Eve give herself to an incredible orgasm with another man gave Tim a high he never imagined possible. If Eve could respond to another man like this, then Eve could respond to him, too. There was hope he and Eve might re-connect in their marriage. Still, they needed counseling and therapy to keep it vibrant and productive.

Caesar and Lilly worked with couples to discover which of the seven successful marriage types was best for them. Caesar was the relationship trailblazer. He changed marital dynamics in distressed couples. Lilly was the coach who helped couples develop new skillsets.

Tim's sexual history could be written in a single sentence: Masturbation until de-flowering, teenage sex for three months, masturbation again until Eve, then pre-marriage sex followed by nine years of gradually decreasing married sex until he was masturbating daily again.

Fifty percent of Tim's orgasms were alone; he wondered if it was this way for every married man. He wasn't sure he wanted to know.

Eve engaged in Catholic outercourse precisely four times before Tim. She considered herself to be a good Catholic girl. She allowed the right boys to reach third base on occasion, and she carried a plain white handkerchief to clean up after a handie or a BJ. Faithful to her religion, Eve vowed to be a virgin until marriage. But she also knew she had to take care of her boyfriend's needs or she would lose him to someone else. Her girlfriends told her, "If you don't do it, someone else will."

One day, Eve simply decided she was going all the way with Tim; religion and virtue be damned. She arranged to make it so and controlled everything about her first experience. It was her way.

 

oOo

"John and I are going to our bedroom now, Tim. We're not to be disturbed. This is a private experience."

Eve surprised everyone with this announcement, except John.

Tim's mind shattered like shards of a broken mirror. Self-reflecting in a thousand ways, he realized Eve was not asking permission. She'd already made a decision. He could only support it or defy her.

In milliseconds of real-time, Tim replied, "Caesar and I'll stay here."

Tim never imagined Eve would want John in their bedroom, and he never imagined it would be private.

But Tim also knew he wouldn't deny or defy Eve. He didn't have it in him.

 

oOo

As a nude Eve and a clothed John moved to the master bedroom, Caesar wiped his dick on the bedsheet and pulled his trousers over his long penis. He didn't bother to zip up or button the waistband. His thighs and butt were enough to hold up his pants. It was impossible not to stare at the dark curly hairs and the exposed root of Caesar's cock.

Tim's thin ectomorph body could never compete with Caesar's or John's muscular frame. Both men exuded a manliness Tim didn't have. Although lacking in physical presence, Tim was blessed with intelligence and insight that stood him well.

Caesar looked Tim over with a steadied expression.

"Tim, what're your thoughts? How're you feeling?"

Tim brightened. "I'm ecstatic about what's happened so far."

Caesar wasn't convinced, "Really?"

"Look, I know you gave Eve the best orgasm she's ever had; I'm not stupid. She won't forget you. I know you're superior to me physically. When I tell you that I'm super-excited over the fact that even though you gave Eve the best orgasm ever, Eve called out my name after it happened. She turned her face towards me, and she told me about her orgasm because I'm important to her. Eve called out MY name. She shared her feelings with me. She could have called out your name, but she didn't. She loves me, and both of us know it's true."

Caesar nodded. Maybe Tim wasn't an idiot after all. John might be right about Tim. Tim loved his wife, and she loved him. This marriage was salvageable. And yet, Caesar needed to prepare Tim for what was about to come. Tim's head and heart were in the right place, but it might be a different story when Eve returns.

"Do you know what's happening in your bedroom, Tim?"

Tim looked at Caesar quizzically. Of course, he knew. But Caesar would not ask that question unless there was something more than just fucking going on. Tim was no dummy, and he knew Caesar wasn't one either.

"I'm guessing I don't know, even if I think I know, right?"

Caesar nodded.

"Your wife is falling in love with John."

Tim cocked his head, puzzled over Caesar's statement.

"When John goes private like this, wives fall in love with him. He's been seducing Eve all week. When she returns, you'll see a little embarrassment on her face. She made love to John. She didn't just fuck him. It will be clear from the look on her face, she's in love with him."

Tim looked skeptical. "Eve likes him, but she doesn't love him. She can't possibly love him just because she has sex with him."

"Yeah, well, I'm telling you John has been seducing your wife all week. Why do you think she said what she said a few minutes ago about a private experience? Eve is half in love with him now, and she will be entirely in love with John when she's done. It's real, and it's intense. You should be prepared to save your marriage or lose Eve."

"You mean infatuation, Caesar. Not love. Forty-eight hours is infatuation."

"It's infatuation if the love fades. You'll have to make it fade, though. No one can do this but you. When John spent three days and nights with Eve at the Foshay, I thought I'd lost Lilly for good. I wanted to punch the son-of-a-bitch."

"John slept with your wife?"

"Several times over the years. Don't be surprised. Lilly is a relationship psychologist, too. We have sex with other people sometimes. In this case, John and Lilly were working through a study protocol I developed to determine physical and emotional attractors. I asked them to study extramarital pick-up sex at the Prohibition Bar. They were to observe behaviors and try them on others who came to the bar. The techniques were considered successful if John or Lilly had sex with their intended targets. Eventually, they tried these techniques on each other. When they did, they didn't leave the hotel for three days."

RaffaellaTosi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaffaellaTosi

Caesar looked up to the ceiling as if remembering the experience.

"I told them both I was calling the police and charging John with kidnapping. John brought Lilly home immediately. It took her four days to come down from her affair with John. She fucking sparkled for two days afterward, telling me how fantastic it was to fuck him and how she'd like to do it again and how superior he was. And, Tim, Lilly didn't call out my name in her next orgasm with me. She called out John's. I was pissed. Lucky for him, I like him, and I'm a psychologist. I knew what to do to win my wife back.

Caesar paused and leaned in. "John hasn't stopped apologizing for his part in the affair. All three of us know their affair was an unintended consequence, but at the time, I thought Lilly might leave me."

Tim was flabbergasted. "That's an incredible story."

Caesar laughed and smiled. "You haven't heard the half of it. The two of them tested these techniques for several months. They had a lot of sex with other people. In a way, their affair was the affirmation of the study. Lilly put it all in her book. As for Lilly, you'll find out soon enough how unique she is."

"What does that mean?"

"Tim, your marriage isn't working even though the two of you love each other. Without intervention, it will turn toxic, and you'll divorce. You probably suspect something is wrong already. You were hoping that if Eve had sex with me, she'd return to you for a similar experience. When she does, you'll do what you've always done, and it will end your marriage. You won't measure up."

Caesar grinned, "Look, you know what I do. John and Eve won't return for a couple of hours. We have plenty of time to talk about how to save your marriage. Why don't we go downstairs? You must have a beer or two in the house. I'm about to tell you what you don't know about other types of marriages. The kinds of marriages which you and Eve could have if you choose to. And we'll both get thirsty talking about it."

 

oOo

John softened his eyes and unbuttoned his shirt as he held Eve in his gaze. His shirt, shoes, trousers, and Hugo Boxers were soon resting on the cedar chest at the foot of Tim and Eve's bed. John stood nude, erect, and motionless in front of Eve. He extended his arms out from his sides and presented himself with upturned palms to Eve. With grace, John turned in a circle to display himself. His movement drew attenuation to his narrow waist, shapely bum, and muscular thighs.

Eve's eyes widened in appreciation; his manly, broad, and muscled frame exemplified male virility. His chest hair was sculpted. She concluded whoever barbered him also loved him. A disinterested person could never have made John look so manly and yet so elegant at the same time.

John held his hands out to Eve; she stepped in closer to take them into hers.

Looking deeply into her eyes, John spoke softly in Spanish. Eve had no clue what John was saying, but his soft eyes told her it was real and genuine. Her heart pounded with each syllable that slipped from his lips.

John's eyes held hers. She saw only eternal love. As no man had ever been, John was present at the moment with Eve. Her body tingled under his gaze.

John spoke softly. His voice became lower, deeper, and more resonant. His Spanish phrases were husky, intimate, and affectionate.

Tim was a good man. Many women would be satisfied with him, but John was so much more than Tim.

Of course, Eve loved Tim.

Then Eve blushed like the teenager she'd been over a decade ago, and blood rushed to her face. Its crimson color, her scarlet letter of adultery, betrayed her desire to make love to John. Unlike having sex with Caesar, Eve desired John in the way she wanted Tim before they married.

Her heart fluttered, trying to make sense of her feelings for John and for Tim. This wasn't planned. She loved Tim, didn't she?

John kissed her neck, whispered in her ear, and held her head in his hands. He tilted her face to kiss her lips, and Eve melted into him. Her nipples touched first, then her sex felt his erection. She pressed herself closer.

Tracing a finger around the outside of her ear, John let it travel to the hollow of her throat. Pressing lightly, he felt Eve swallow. Moving the palm of his hand between her breasts and pressing lightly, Eve's nipples stiffened.

Palming one breast, John slid his other hand across her erect nipple and around to her spine. Touching each vertebral joint, his hand reached the cleft of her behind. Pressing his fingers between her cheeks, he pulled her into his erection and touched her anus.

Eve moaned. She felt wet again. Pressing her legs together, Eve tried to hold Caesar's fluid inside.

John felt her movement and whispered slowly in Spanish, "El sabor de un hombre en los labios de una mujer es un signo de su pasión por la vida."

Immersing his fingers into Eve's sex, John withdrew Caesar's seed and offered it to Eve. In English, John murmured, "The taste of another man on a woman's lips is a sign of her passion for life."

Eve's heart pounded wildly in her chest. She knew what he meant and what he wanted. She licked Caesar's cum from John's fingers and kissed John deeply.

Cesar's cum, her wetness, and John's tongue. A moment of intimacy never experienced with another man. Eve's face became more crimson. This was the intimacy she'd been missing for years with Tim.

Her heart beat so rapidly in her chest she thought it would fly out. Eve knew it beat for John.

"Te quiero," John whispered.

"Te quiero," Eve whispered in return. She loved John at that moment more than any other person in her life.

Pushing John to the bed, blood pounding in her ears, she slid down his cock to pinion his erection. Eve began to make love to the man behind the cock. The man in her heart.

She knew it was destiny; it was in her kisses, in her breathing, and in her movements. Deep within her womb, a hunger grew for John's seed.

Eve repeatedly thrust herself on his cock. She was positive John was the virile man she needed to father her children.

Eve's inner goddess of fertility approved John and John's seed. Eve's cervix opened slightly, and her womb waited for his release.

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments