Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 1: Morning

Erin awoke to the sunshine streaming through the slats in the window blinds.  She smiled as her eyes closed again, enjoying the warmth and the memory of her dream.  Her warm skin felt good against her silk baby doll nightie, knowing her panties were somewhere across the room where Luke had tossed them the night before.  She was feeling cozy beneath the thick down comforter and atop the comfortable bed she’d shared with her handsome husband since their early twenties.  Her left hand lightly caressed her smooth pussy lips; she enjoyed the feeling of being completely and recently fully waxed, and she slid her hand across her bare mound protruding above her pussy lips.  Her right hand reached toward Luke’s side of the bed, hoping for a reminder of last night’s lovemaking.  The kids were spending the weekend with her parents, and they were making the most of a lazy weekend at home.  She was surprised to find Luke was already up and out of bed.  She assumed he was on an early morning run and lazily wondered what time it was, thankful for a chance to sleep in without the typical morning responsibilities with their kids. 

She smiled a little as she left her eyes closed, enjoying the sunshine and the smooth contours of her completely bald pussy.  Memories of riding her husband the night before filled her mind, with her hips grinding against Luke’s cock and a long, satisfying orgasm before falling into a deep sleep.  Her fingers gently stroked her swelling clit as her arousal idly kept her from falling back asleep.  She enjoyed the feeling of her labia slowly swelling and her juices lubricating her finger as she stroked her clit up and down and gently side to side.  She slipped her other hand under her nightie and gently squeezed an erect nipple and enjoyed her sexy body before deciding to postpone an early morning orgasm, knowing they had all day to feel turned on.  She rolled over, her long hair falling around her face, as she drifted back to a light sleep, thinking of the look on Luke’s face the night before as she’d entered the bedroom in her new black lingerie and her legs looking so long in sexy strappy high heels.

Erin awoke an hour later to the sound of the shower.  Luke had returned from his run and found Erin still in bed with the down comforter up around her chin.  Not wanting to wake her unnecessarily, he’d quietly undressed and slipped into the shower.  Erin checked the time, amazed to see it was after nine, and climbed out of bed.  Catching sight of herself in the mirror she grinned.  Her body looked great in the lingerie she’d picked out for this weekend.  She was showing just the right amount of cleavage, and the nightie fell just below her hips.  Her long legs poked out from beneath the lingerie, and her long torso that Luke liked so much caused her slit to be just visible under the fabric.  She knew how this drove Luke wild and thought she would surprise him this morning in the shower.  Before she did, however, she thought she would enjoy a few moments to herself.  She knew how Luke loved learning about her time alone enjoying her sexy body.

She quickly brushed her teeth, put in her contacts, and sauntered back to bed with a little grin on her face, anticipating a morning of fun.  She slid back beneath the warm covers, enjoying the feel of the clean pressed sheets against her bare legs and ass, and as she settled back into bed, she spread her knees wide apart and let her right hand slide down her hips and inner thighs.  Her eyes rolled up under her closed eyelids as her fingers slid over her bald pussy lips and against her swelling clitoris.  She raised her hand to her mouth, inhaling the aroma of her aroused sex, and sucked on her middle finger.  She then slid her hand with bent wrist back down her silken nightie and inhaled sharply as her finger brushed against her now straining sex.  Her middle finger slid to one side then the other of the hood of her gorgeous clit as her hips gently bucked up from the bed, her eyes still closed, enjoying the feeling of her sexy body and enjoying the arousal.  She felt her juices against her fingers, lubricating the long slow strokes against the sides and over the top of her clit, and shuddered a little as she approached an early morning orgasm.  She stopped just short of cumming, raised her hand to her mouth, and savored the scent and taste of her sex as she licked her fingers hungrily, knowing full well why Luke so loved to lick her pussy and secretly longing sometime to taste pussy close-up for herself. 

She pushed that thought from her mind as she hungrily slipped from beneath the sheets and into the warm and bright morning light streaming through the windows.  She wanted to feel Luke’s hard cock in her hands, her mouth, and her pussy.  Luke was still obliviously showering, unaware of Erin’s arousal and unknowing that he was about to be accosted by his horny wife.  Erin could feel her warm pussy juice slowly trickling down her inner thigh, which heightened her arousal, as she slid the shower door open and saw Luke’s fit body in the steam of the warm water.  She slipped out of her skimpy nightie, letting it fall to the floor at her pedicured feet, and stepped into the warm shower without Luke even noticing.  She pressed her tits against his chest as she gently gripped his semi-hard cock, surprising him as he wiped the water away from his eyes. 

“Good morning to you, too!” he said with a grin spreading across his face.  The cool morning air and warm shower brought a rosy glow to his cheeks that Erin found endearing.  His hands immediately slid down Erin’s back and cupped her perfect ass as he pulled her toward his hips and his hardening cock.  Erin moaned a little, loving the feeling of her ass being held, and kissed Luke’s lips, slipping her tongue in his mouth, seeking his tongue to play with.  Luke loved it when she kissed him with her tongue, and he obliged with eagerness.  Erin felt his long cock quickly harden to attention in her small hand as she gently stroked his cock with playfulness.

Luke pulled back enough to gaze into Erin’s blue eyes, reading her encouragement across her face, and he slid one hand from her ass to her clit.  He felt the slickness of her wet pussy through the hot shower and stroked her up and down a few times before sliding a finger inside her.  Normally not a finger-in-the-pussy kind of girl, this morning Erin was ready for anything and moaned lowly as she felt her knees begin to buckle.  She fought to keep from cumming too quickly as she kissed him even more earnestly, loving his full attention and the warmth of the morning shower.  Luke moved his other hand to caress Erin’s breast and she could feel his attraction.  He broke away from their kiss to lick and suck on Erin’s nipples.  He loved her response as her head rolled back and her hand pulled him toward her chest. 

She could feel herself nearing orgasm again and wanted the feeling to last, so she reached behind Luke and rotated the shower handle off.  They stumbled out of the shower in each other’s arms, both too enamored with the other’s touch to break free.  Finally, Luke reached for a towel, succinctly dried them both off enough to avoid a chill, and they clamored toward the bedroom. 

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Erin had her way first, stopping short of the bed and kneeling in front of Luke’s throbbing cock.  With a sly look on her face, she tucked a wild strand of blond hair around her ear and reached both hands around the base of Luke’s cock and squeezed.  He let out a small groan of enjoyment.  His cock was at Erin’s eye level as she parted her lips and licked the underside of the head of his cock, then put the head in her mouth, swishing her tongue back and forth on the sensitive underside of his sex.  Luke struggled to keep upright, his knees went weak, but Erin kept going, just teasing the head as she squeezed the base of his cock and slid two fingers behind his balls, and pressed hard, grinding them back and forth across the buried part of his member.  When her fingers grew tired, she switched to her palm, knowing how good this felt to him, and pressed against the internal part of Luke’s cock, her fingers playfully curling around to tickle at Luke’s asshole, knowing how this both surprised and excited him.  She remembered the few times of her playing with Luke’s ass fondly and hoped he did, too.  Erin could feel her own pussy throbbing in excitement, her bald pussy lips dripping with anticipation, the juices slowing running down the inside of her thighs and pooling on the floor in small streaks of sex.  She longed to finger herself but both hands were busy with Luke’s cock, and she knew her turn was next. 

Luke’s hips bucked against her hands and mouth as she brought him to the edge of cumming and kept him there.  He eagerly desired her attention, and when he could take no more, she placed a hand on his abdomen, pushed him away while looking up with her crystal blue eyes, loving his lustful look, and she rocked back on her heels.  She slyly wiped her mouth with one hand with Luke’s cock twitching inches from her face.  Her other hand involuntarily reached down to cup her own sex.  The pressure against her pussy lips felt amazing, and she lifted her dripping hand to her mouth, enjoying the intoxicating aroma of her pussy once again as she licked her fingers, knowing what she wanted next. 

Luke’s eyes were wide with amazement as he watched Erin intently.  He desperately wanted to plunge his aching cock deep in her pussy, but first he wanted to return Erin’s favor.  He lifted her to her feet and kissed her deeply, tasting her pussy juice and his precum in her saliva.  Erin moaned as Luke cupped both of her ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her hips towards him, pressing his rigid cock against her belly.  Erin’s responded by pressing her tits against Luke’s chest and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him in closer for a kiss, her tongue playing with his. 

Luke broke away first and spun Erin around, pressing her down so her hands were on the bed.  He admired her long legs as he knelt behind her, squeezing her ass from behind and loving the view of her swollen pussy and her cute little asshole.  The scent of her arousal was all Luke needed to bury his face in her juicy pussy.  Erin moaned as Luke gently brushed his tongue against her clit and up the slit of her pussy, savoring the taste of the dripping, clear pussy juice that clung to his tongue and dripped on to his chin.  His hands kept her ass cheeks separated as he squeezed and played with her firm glutes, and he slid his thumb against her cute, puckered ass.  He raised his tongue just enough to flick it against her pink asshole, loving the forbidden fun and Erin’s response by pushing her hips back against his attention.  With Erin bent over the bed he had the most erotic view of her pussy.  He pressed and slid his tongue with vigor up her slippery clitoris over and over, bringing Erin just to the point of explosion before stopping. 

Erin’s toes were curled, and her knees were buckling as she flopped on to her back, her hips just off the bed, and spread her legs, placing one foot over each of Luke’s shoulders.  Luke grabbed her little hips, and with one thrust he buried his cock up to his balls, deep in Erin’s cunt.  Erin reached one hand between her legs, pressing her finger hard against her swollen clit and stroked it up and down.  With the other hand she squeezed one of her nipples hard, loving the stimulation.  Luke was wild from the sight of Erin playing with herself as he thrust his cock over and over into Erin’s slippery, tight pussy; he loved to watch as he buried his cock deep in his lover’s cunt.  He knew that he wouldn’t last long after Erin’s blowjob and was loving the depth of penetration with Erin’s long legs against him.  He grabbed her sexy thighs as leverage to pull her toward him with each thrust as Erin’s fingering became more vigorous. 

With animalistic intensity, Erin’s gaze pierced Luke’s eyes.  She knew she couldn’t hold on much longer and offered Luke some delicious encouragement.  “Cum in my pussy, baby I want you to fill me up with your cum – give me your cum – oh, fill me up – oh, please, baby, I want your cum in my hot cunt – mmmm, please baby, I’m gonna cum!!  Fill me with your cum, baby, oh, fuck me hard!” 

Erin’s tits were bouncing in rhythm to Luke’s thrusts, and she closed her eyes as a shudder started from her knees and spread up her body.  Her toes curled, her calves and hamstrings involuntarily contracted, and she pulled Luke deeper into her swollen pussy, squeezing Luke’s cock as he finally exploded a huge load of cum into her pussy.   He kept thrusting with his cum dripping out of Erin’s pussy and down her ass.  Erin’s orgasm continued a long time and she kept stroking her clit with firm pressure, then she wrapped her fingers around Luke’s cock, still feeling the pulsing of his orgasm as the last thrusts of cum filled all the space in her pussy. 

Erin opened her eyes with a smile to see Luke panting and also smiling, still thrusting his cock in her pussy, slower now.  “I love being on a home vacation with you,” she cooed, knowing full well that the weekend was just beginning.  Luke grinned back at her, a trickle of sweat running down his face, and said, “I think I need another shower.  Want to join me?”

Luke slid out of Erin, a little out of breath.  Erin reached her hand down between her legs and caught some of Luke’s slippery cum in her fingers.  She raised them to her mouth and licked the hot cum from between her fingers, loving the feeling of it dripping on her chin and her cheeks.  She tasted the salty and bitter combination of their sex juices mixed together.  Erin knew her pussy wasn’t done for the day, and Luke watched in amazement  and he knew it was going to be a great day.

“I’d love to join you in the shower before I need to leave for my massage,” she said, knowing their second shower was going to be as fun as their first.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments