Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin leaned back against the warm lounge chair and sighed.  The morning sun warmed her to the bone and the fresh ocean breeze cooled her face and tussled her hair.  Her tiny white bikini contrasted against her tan, smooth skin.  Her legs were parted over both sides of the lounge chair, and she curled her toes in the sand.

“Would you like a Mai Tai, Erin?” Luke asked from his beach chair just a few feet from Erin.  “I’m feeling pretty warm and something cool to drink sounds refreshing.”

“That sounds perfect, Darling,” she answered with a smile.  “A refreshing beach drink before lunch sounds like vacation,” she added.

Luke sat up from his reclined position and turned so his back was in the sun.  Today was their first full beach day at the Coco Beach resort in Vietnam.  They had started the day right by sleeping in, then woke up naked in each other’s arms and made love before a delicious breakfast of fresh dragon fruit, pineapple, crêpes, and coffee. After breakfast Luke could hardly keep his hands off Erin as she changed into a skimpy new bikini, then they walked ten feet from their bungalow to the beach.  Luke was struggling to keep his erection hidden in his form-fitted board shorts, but he finally felt able to stand without being lewd and figured he needed to take advantage of his temporary flaccid state to get them some drinks from the bar.

He checked Erin out as he slipped on his flip flops and felt the morning heat from the sandals against his feet.  Erin had prepped in a tanning bed back home before the trip to avoid sunburn and was already looking quite tan.  She wore a tiny white bikini with a triangle top that barely contained her large breasts and cheeky bottoms that accentuated her perfect ass.  She showed just the right amount of under-boob to be sexy without being inappropriate.  Luke couldn’t wait for the inevitable tan lines that would appear later in the week from her bikini selection.  Erin shifted in her lounge chair, raised up one long leg, and gracefully rolled to her side.  Her tits shifted to create some sexy cleavage that drew Luke’s attention like a moth to a flame.

“Get me something sweet and creamy to fill my mouth, please,” Erin said huskily then lowered her sunglasses and gave Luke a wink.  She laughed at her own joke as Luke’s eyebrows went up in mock surprise.

“You want something from the bedroom, not from the bar!” Luke responded and gave Erin’s hip a little slap.  He was in danger of another erection and further delaying his trip to the bar.  “You look amazing, my love,” he said sincerely.

“Thanks, baby.  You look pretty great yourself!”  Erin thought Luke looked sexy with his shirt off, his muscles toned and his skin shimmering in the sun.  She loved the way his board shorts rode a little low and his abs were visible to the hips.  She suddenly wanted to run her hands down his body and slip his shorts off to demonstrate how she was feeling.

“Okay, you’re getting me excited, I’m leaving now,” he said and stood.  Erin noticed the bulge in his shorts and involuntarily licked her lips as she remembered Luke cumming in her mouth last night, his cock soaked with her pussy juice. 

Erin watched Luke turn and walk down the beach toward the cabana bar and Erin closed her eyes and turned her face toward the sun, letting the rays soak in to her skin.  The warm sunshine always made Erin feel so horny.

Luke walked past a handful of other resort guests already out in the late morning sun.  There was a young Chinese couple with two toddlers playing in the sand.  The father wore thick glasses and squinted in the bright morning sun, and the mom wore a conservative frilly one-piece swimsuit and a large-brimmed sunhat.  There was a small group of shaggy-haired young men typical of the backpacking, hostel-hopping crowd that were prepping to kitesurf in the stiff ocean breeze.  They had attracted several admirers of young women with cornrow braids.  Luke thought they all looked like they needed a shower. 

Mostly the private beach was inhabited by couples relaxing in pairs in the comfortable lounge chairs.  There were a few retirees but most of the people on the beach were about Luke and Erin’s age.  Luke could spot the Europeans because the men wore speedo-style suits and many of the women were topless.  Luke wondered how the men kept from getting aroused, the brief-style swimsuit would be too revealing, but he didn’t pay them too much attention.  Mainly he was checking out the beautiful sunbathing women from behind his mirrored sunglasses, feeling a little like a peeping tom but not caring in the least.  The eye candy was part of the fun of a beach vacation.

One couple stood out to Luke on his meander to the bar.  Their faces looked to be a few years older than Luke and Erin, but their bodies looked five years younger.  They were both clearly athletes, Luke guessed soccer players or cross-fitters, with toned muscles and matching six packs.  The man had distinguished salt-and-pepper hair and the woman appeared to be a natural blond, she was wearing blue bikini bottoms and was topless.  She was partially reclined, and Luke gawked at her perfectly shaped perky tits.  He suspected they had likely been on vacation for quite some time as they were both darkly tanned in a very sexy way.  They were smiling and chatting as Luke passed and they were definitely the most attractive couple on the beach.  They both glanced toward Luke as he passed and gave a polite smile.  The woman gave a little wave, which Luke returned.  He felt his cock twitch in response to the sexy topless beauty and focused again on his mission to the bar.

Luke ordered a Mai Tai and a lava flow in the shaded open air beach bar and waited for his drinks.  The bartender was a cute Vietnamese woman with a wonderful body and Luke watched her round ass from behind his shades as she made his drinks.  She joked flirtatiously in accented English, clearly accustomed to horny foreigners in her bar.  Luke wondered what the nightlife was like at the beach bar but doubted he and Erin would make it out of their bungalow once they retired for the evening.

Drinks in hand, Luke made his way back down the beach to deliver the beverages before they melted in the heat.  The sun felt good on his shoulders, and he watched the topless women again on his way back to Erin.  He felt disappointed that the best-looking couple was already gone and hoped they may cross paths again during their time at the resort.

“Was the bar as cute as I remember it?” Erin asked as she reached for her drink.  “Remember we got so drunk on piña coladas that one day on our last trip?  God, what a weird hangover!”

"Ha, I do!” Luke recalled.  “Piña coladas and rum shots.  That was rough.”

"Well, I don’t think we’ll do that again.  In fact, I plan to spend our free time sucking your cock, not sitting in a bar.”

“Maybe we can do some of both, baby,” Luke responded.  “There are some good-looking people here, maybe we’ll make some friends.”

“I doubt it, Luke.  I just want to spend time with you on this trip,” Erin said with a smile.  “But you never know; we’ve met some great people on vacation before.  Did you see anyone that looked like ‘friend’ material?”

“I did, actually.  There’s a really attractive couple that looks to be about our age.  I’m guessing they are European because the woman was topless, and they were really fit.”

“Topless doesn’t always mean European, babe,” Erin said, then surprised Luke by reaching up behind her neck and untying her tiny bikini top and let it fall, exposing her large breasts to the sun.  Her pink areolas contrasted with her tan tits and her nipples were partially erect.  Luke fought the urge to kiss them.  Erin then spun the top around her body and untied the back string and unceremoniously dropped the top onto the small table next to her chair.  Erin watched for Luke’s reaction.

“Well, that escalated quickly!” Luke said in mock surprise.  “I guess not all Americans are as prudish as I suppose.  You look great, Erin,” he added.

“Don’t worry, Darling.  I’ll wear my top enough to get some tan lines, but I’ll go topless enough to keep you looking at me,” she said.  “So, tell me more about the people you saw on your little walk.”

Luke debriefed Erin about the other guests at the resort he’d seen and pointed out a few.  Their favorite people-watching game while on vacation was “spot the American.”  It usually wasn’t difficult.  Americans tended to go on short vacations compared to Europeans, and it was especially easy to spot the pasty-white skin of newcomers on a beach.  Americans ironically often worked while on vacation, so laptops and work-sounding phone calls were common.  Sometimes it was even easier.  Running shoes at any time other than when actually running was a dead giveaway, as were baseball caps most of the time.  Americans often wore at least one piece of clothing indicating their favorite sports team, whether it was major league baseball, professional football, a college logo, or a local high school.  From there it wasn’t hard to guess the region of the country. 

Erin spotted a few Americans easily sitting down the beach.  The Chicago Bears gear and farmers tan did them in.  Thankfully, they were the exception at this resort, most of the guests appeared to be from elsewhere, or at least were trying to blend in like Luke and Erin.

Luke decided to make their beach time more interesting and asked Erin which women and men she found to be the most attractive.  Luke had already identified the couple he thought should win the prize, unfortunately they weren’t on the beach anymore.  Erin took her time sneakily catching glances up and down the beach and talking Luke through her analysis in hushed tones to avoid being overheard.  There was a woman sitting by herself a few chairs over, laying on her stomach, that Erin thought had a sexy ass.  Another couple on the other side were reading in the shade and both looked pretty great.  They were younger than Luke and Erin and were very fit.  The woman had her top off and Erin thought she had very nicely shaped little tits. 

Luke and Erin finished their drinks as they discussed the attractiveness of their neighbors.  The sun was now nearly directly overhead, and they were both feeling quite warm.  One of the resort staff walked by at that moment; he was a young man in white shorts and a white polo and was handing out flyers.  Erin took one.  If the young man noticed Erin’s exposed large tits he didn’t seem to find it out of the ordinary.  Erin skimmed the handout briefly and smiled.

“Babe, they have oil massages on the beach,” she said, “they must be in that shaded hut just over there by the bar, and you’ll never believe how inexpensive they are!”

“You should get one, Darling.  In fact, you should get one every day we’re here,” Luke said, imagining Erin coming back to the bungalow oiled up and relaxed.  “I think I’ll sit on the porch out of the sun and read for a while.  I’m starting to feel pretty hot.  You love massages, and you deserve to feel relaxed after your long trip.  By the way,” he added, “you still need to tell me more about your massage yesterday at the hotel.”

“Oh, you’re right.  I promise to give you more of the details, baby.  Maybe at dinner – or in bed.  We’ll see.  Right now, I’m thinking about this afternoon’s massage.  Do you want one, too?” she asked, expecting that she already knew the answer.  “Maybe this one will be better than your last one.”

“Oh, no, thank you,” Luke said.  “My last one was indeed my last one.”  Luke recalled the awkward and notably un-relaxing massage he’d received while they were on a trip in Africa.  It had started and ended with his ass in a very uncomfortable manner, and he wasn’t about to make that mistake again.  “You should do it, though, Erin.  You’ll love it and we can catch up later.  I’m going to get another drink or two and read something really smutty while I wait for you.”

“Okay, I will then,” Erin said with resolve.  “And you enjoy your slutty, smutty reading.  Maybe you can tell me all about it, too.”  She reached over and gave Luke’s leg a squeeze, then let her hand graze against his crotch.  Luke’s cock twitched involuntarily in response to her affection.

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse

Erin hastily put her top back on.  They kissed goodbye and Erin headed for the massage hut.  Luke watched her go with his eyes glued to her sexy ass in her cheeky bottoms.  Her hips swayed as she walked through the loose sand.  When she was out of sight Luke gathered their few beach belongings from the chairs went back to their bungalow.  He dropped their items inside the door and grabbed his tablet, poured a glass of white wine from the fridge, then plopped down on the porch for some light reading.

He flipped on the device and opened the book app.  He had intentionally downloaded some really horny stories for their trip and was looking forward to getting really aroused before Erin came back to the bungalow.  He sipped the wine and for watched a handful of kite surfers skip and dance across the waves, carried by the stiff wind.  Finally, he scrolled through the tablet for a few minutes before settling on “Monster’s Balls.”  It promised to be lighthearted and erotic, just the thing for a beautiful warm sunny day at the beach with a wonderful ocean breeze rustling through the palm trees. 

The story started predictably, with a sexy young woman named Penelope captured from her village by a half-man, half-oxen prince named Gothar.  At first, she was scared but slowly grew to love the beast.  The climax was a royal ball thrown in the young maiden’s honor with fancy ball gowns, lots of cleavage, and long-dicked monsters all looking to get laid.

___

“Penelope’s hand rested lightly on Gothar’s muscled chest as they whirled around the dance floor, lost in each other’s eyes.  She could feel Gothar’s erect sex pressing against her belly and into her tits, his cock must have been two feet long and he was clearly longing to plunge his shaft deep into Penelope’s cunt.  She was dripping wet with longing for the beast, yet the crowded room full of guests prevented them from tearing off each other’s clothes on the ballroom floor.  Instead, they channeled their romantic desire from one song to the next in perfectly choreographed steps that compelled their bodies against one another.

"Finally, the last song finished.  Gothar and Penelope bid adieu to each of the guests in turn while holding hands.  Gothar kept stealing glances at Penelope’s nubile body, wanting to ravage her but holding back on account of the guests.  Penelope could feel the sexual energy steaming off Gothar and her thighs were soaked with her arousal.  Finally, they said goodbye to the last guest and the servants closed the great door.

"Shall we retire to the drawing room for some wine?’ Penelope asked, desperate for a moment alone with her beast.

"Gothar’s answer was immediate and to the contrary.  He stepped toward Penelope as the last of the servants exited the great entryway, dug his claw-like fingers into the shoulder material of her dress, and pulled.  He rent the ball gown in two, right down the middle, leaving Penelope’s bare skin and heaving chest exposed to the firelit room.  Penelope caught her breath as he gently took her face in his hands and pulled her close to himself for a savage kiss.  In a few seconds, Gothar had shed his clothes, too, and pressed his muscled body against hers in wild passion.

"Penelope leaned away long enough to catch sight of Gothar’s massive cock twitching against her body.  The long, thick shaft was covered in veins and looked more like a horse’s cock than a man’s.  She couldn’t imagine how she could take the beast inside of her but was certain she would take every inch she could.”

___

Luke looked up to see Erin walking back from her massage, just as the story was heating up.  He shifted his erection in his shorts and finished the last several drinks of wine from his glass.  The story and the wine together caused his mind to drift to very horny places.

“Hi baby, I feel so relaxed,” Erin said as she came up the bungalow steps, her tits bouncing in her tiny white bikini.  Erin’s swimsuit was sliding a bit; she was showing some shiny oiled under-boob and her pussy lips protruded slightly from under her skimpy bottoms. “The sounds of the ocean and the wind combined with a relaxing massage – and the oil!  You’re going to love the way my skin feels right now,” she said, plopping down next to Luke on the couch.

Luke could smell the peppermint oil scent from where he was sitting and made his hard-on even stiffer.  He’d always loved the feel of Erin’s smooth skin, it was one of her sexiest features, and when she was oiled up, she knew she drove him crazy.  Luke liked to imagine sliding around on Erin’s oiled body like a little kid on a slip-n-slide. 

“Mmm, you smell great, Erin,” he said as he reached out a hand to caress Erin’s shoulder.  He gave it a squeeze and Erin sighed and closed her eyes.  Apparently, there was always room for more massage.

Erin extended her arm and brushed Luke’s crotch with the back of her hand.  She’d noticed he was tent-poling and knew that her currently oiled skin was a turn-on for him.  She always felt horny when she was relaxed, and she felt very relaxed.

“Um, Luke, would you like to ‘rub’ me some more inside?” she asked.

Luke didn’t need any further invitation.  He plopped his tablet on the small coffee table in front of the couch and stood, his erection very apparent under his swimsuit.  “Come on, Darling,” he said, taking Erin by the hand and pulling her to her feet. 

He led her into the bungalow and closed the door.  He pulled her close to his body and kissed her.  His hands slid up and down Erin’s long body and his fingers found the bow-tied back of her bikini top.  He gave it a slow pull until it released, causing her top to dangle from her neck and exposing her breasts to his chest.  His hands roamed down her back to her sexy ass cheeks and he pulled her hips toward himself, grinding his cock against her body, kissing her the whole time. 

“I know what you want to do,” Erin said playfully.  “You want me to lay on the bed and slide over my oiled skin.

“You know me so well, baby,” Luke replied, pulling away.  Erin turned away from Luke and pushed her hips back, hooked her thumbs in her tiny waistband, and slowly lowered her bikini bottom to the floor and stepped out of it.  Luke was mesmerized by Erin’s long torso and sexy hips as she moved gracefully.  Next, she slipped the neck of the bikini top up and over her head.  Now fully nude, she turned back toward Luke and ran her hands up her body and over her large tits.  She felt the familiar tingle in her loins; her oiled skin felt just as sexy to her as it did for Luke.

Erin turned away from Luke and seductively crawled onto the crisp white sheets, ensuring Luke got a full view of her bald pussy and sexy ass as she did, then laid face down with her ass up.  She crossed her hands under her face and turned her head to the side.  “I’m ready for my backrub, Luke,” she teased.

Luke stripped quickly then eagerly climbed onto the bed after her and slid his hands up her smooth, oiled legs with his eyes glued on her swollen pussy lips.  They glistened from arousal and from the peppermint oil and Luke wondered for a moment just how personal Erin’s massage had been.  He gently kneaded her calves and then her hamstrings.  Next, he slid his hands up and over her perfect, round ass, watching her tight asshole spread ever so slightly with each pass.  Then he positioned himself higher up and straddled her, dripping precum on her legs and ass cheeks, as he slid his hands over her smooth back and up to her shoulders, which brought his cock right up against Erin’s pussy. 

“Mmm, I want you inside me, Luke,” she said as she reached a hand down between her legs and effortlessly guided his throbbing cock into her wet, tight pussy.  Luke couldn’t stop himself from thrusting his long cock deep inside his lover again and again as his hands continued to roam over Erin’s smooth skin.

“Hold on, Luke,” she said after several minutes.  “I want you to pause a moment.”  With great effort, Luke complied and sat back.  “I have an idea,” she cooed.  “I want your pussy-soaked cock in my mouth – and I want you to lick me while I do it, Darling.”

Luke felt his cock twitch in agreement and climbed off Erin’s body and laid down on his side.  “Then come over here, Erin, and suck your pussy juice off my cock,” he said.

Erin shifted around on the bed to face Luke’s throbbing cock and threw one leg up and over Luke’s face.  Luke reached around Erin’s thighs and pulled her aching pussy toward his lips and began kissing and licking Erin’s swollen sex.  Erin moaned with pleasure as she struggled to keep her composure from Luke’s devotion, but she managed to wrap her small hand around Luke’s throbbing member and lower her mouth over the tip.  The scent and taste of her own pussy juice covering her man’s cock was delicious and she eagerly sucked and stroked him. 

Their hips bucked in unison from the oral pleasures.  “Luke, I’m on the edge, I’m almost cumming!” Erin nearly yelled in between mouthfuls of cock. 

“Yes, Erin, I want you to cum on my face.  I want you to fucking cum on my tongue, Erin!” Luke exclaimed as he intensified his efforts while also trying to prevent himself from cumming in Erin’s mouth to prolong his pleasure. 

Erin felt the tingle in her pussy grow to racking spasms of wonderful orgasm as she cried out loudly and pressed her sex against Luke’s willing tongue.  Her climax seemed to last forever, but finally she pulled away from Luke’s attention and rolled onto her side while still stroking Luke’s cock slowly.  Luke was still throbbing, and she could tell her lover wanted more.

“Oh, my god, Luke, that was amazing.  I’m still shaking, but my pussy still wants you and I can tell you need me, too.  Tell me, Darling, how do you want me right now?” Erin asked.

“So many ways, Erin,” Luke said sincerely, “but what I want most is to watch you fuck my cock reverse cowgirl.  I want to watch your sexy pussy and ass then blow my load in your tight cunt, Erin.”

Erin couldn’t believe how Luke’s words turned her on, she loved to be watched and admired and right now she wanted nothing more than to please her lover.  Erin smiled and kneeled on the bed and turned away from Luke, then slid her feet under his thighs and backed up.  Luke’s vision was filled with her amazing bald pussy and perfect asshole and his cock throbbed with desire.  Erin reached down between her legs and guided Luke’s cock into her dripping wet cunt while she lowered her hips down onto Luke’s cock, taking it all the way inside her. 

Luke watched his cock pulse in and out of Erin’s pussy, her lips wrapped tightly around him and sliding up and down his long dick.  Erin’s puckered asshole filled his vision above her pussy; he flicked and rubbed it with his thumb, then gently applied pressure and watched his first knuckle disappear into her tightness, which made Erin’s motions intensify.  She reached down to vigorously rub her engorged clitoris as she bounced up and down on Luke’s cock, feeling herself near orgasm again. 

“Baby, I’m going to cum again!” Erin exclaimed loudly as she bobbed up and down on Luke’s thick cock.

“I’m going to cum, too, Erin!  God, I’m gonna fucking fill your tight cunt with my cum!” Luke responded as he felt his cock tense and then spurt loads of cum into his lover’s cunt.

“Oh, fuck, I’m cumming, Luke!” Erin cried as her hips bucked forward and backward, sucking every last bit of cum deep inside her from his erupting cock.

Luke popped his thumb out of Erin’s ass and gave her butt cheek a slap as they both clenched in a long orgasm together.  They finally came down from their high and Erin collapsed forward into the comfortable bed, sliding Luke out of her dripping pussy and rolling onto her side.

“Oh, my god, baby, that was intense!” Erin said as she cupped her wet pussy to catch the dripping cum.

“You, Erin, are amazing.  Truly amazing,” Luke responded, out of breath and happy.  “You definintely need to get a massage every day we are here,” he added.

“I agree, Darling,” Erin said and rolled onto the pillow.  She closed her eyes and felt a nap coming on.

Luke rolled over and sat up and gazed on Erin’s beauty.  She looked ravished and sexy and beautiful, and he couldn’t wait to see what the rest of the week might have in store.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments