Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The grin on Erin’s face remained with her back to her BMW on the short drive home and through the door to her immaculately clean home empty of children for the weekend.  The sunlight shone through the clean high windows, giving her a sense of warmth and joy that she could never quite explain.  Luke’s truck was gone; he’d mentioned he was going hiking and would be gone for a while.  Erin’s eyelids closed, and she took a deep breath through her nose, the scent of the freshly cut flowers on the table reminding her of the special weekend, but mainly she just enjoyed the quietness of a house without children for a few days. 

She slid her slender, pedicured feet out of her sandals by the door, dropped her purse on the kitchen counter, and grabbed a bottle of bubbly rosé from the fridge.  She poured herself a very generous glass of wine and stepped out onto the sunny back deck.  She rotated an Adirondack chair to face it directly into the midday sun and lowered herself onto the seat.  She melted into the reclined back and crossed one long, tan leg over the other.  Her short summer skirt rode up in front, and her legs still had the oiled slipperiness from the masseuse that felt extra sexy and special in the sun.  She knew without looking that the front of her lacy panties would be slightly visible.  She smiled, thinking how Luke would notice something like that right away. 

Erin’s morning had been anything but typical, and she was still feeling incredibly turned on.  Her thoughts flashed between the amazing morning sex with Luke and her inexplicable massage.  The memory of her chin and tits covered in jizz less than an hour ago sent a wonderful shiver down her spine, and she knew she was soaking through her panties yet again.  Her massage had left her feeling extremely relaxed and refreshed but had left her with an overwhelming desire to have her pussy filled.  Luke could fill that need later.

The sunshine on the back deck felt warm on her skin and relaxed her further.  She was glad she had chosen a strappy tank top today and hoped she could get a little color; Luke loved her tan lines.  She raised the wine to her lips.  Condensation trickled down the cold glass.  She took a long sip and felt the coolness of the wine mix with the warmth of the alcohol.  The bright, crisp flavor and the bite of the mild carbonation were delicious.  She enjoyed it for a few seconds before swallowing it and lifted the glass for another taste.  Her senses were on overdrive today.

With her eyelids closed, her chin up to the inviting sunshine, and her glass of wine in her right hand, she raised her left hand to her chest.  She brushed her palm against a breast, feeling constrained by her conservative bra beneath.  She made a mental note to change into a lacy see-through bra later, wanting more freedom and knowing that Luke loved the way it looked under her clothes.  She felt thankful to have perfectly shaped breasts that were more than a handful – enough to be feminine, for sure, but not so much as to hinder her from exercise and running.

Somewhat disappointed that her shield bra was hindering any discreet stimulation, she opted instead to let her hands slide down her body to her thighs. She uncrossed her tan legs and set her wine glass down to run both palms down her smooth legs, pressing against her runner’s muscles.  She enjoyed the release of residual tension and endorphins despite just finishing a massage.  She absently remembered how the actual massage part of her hour had been interrupted and decided it was a worthwhile trade.  Besides, Luke loved to rub her sexy legs, and she hoped that his massage would have a happy ending like the one she’d just finished.

Erin allowed her hands to rise to her hips and to slide under her short skirt.  She brushed them against the patterned lace that separated her fingers from her hairless pussy.  The lightest touch told her she was very turned on and very wet.  Her knees involuntarily spread, and her breath caught on a sharp inhale as she pressed against her pubic mound ever so slightly and felt her pussy muscles spasm gently.  Another small shiver ran up her belly, and she lifted her chin toward the sun.  A small orgasm surprised her for ten full seconds.  Shocked, she couldn’t remember ever feeling so horny.

In a happy, mild post-orgasm bliss, Erin blinked several times, caught her breath again, and enjoyed several long drinks from her cold glass of wine.  Her head was spinning from the day’s events thus far, the warm sunshine on her skin, and the mild buzz from the rosé.  She sank back into the comfortable chair and felt her body relax as she closed her eyes and listened to the breeze in the trees and the happy sounds of songbirds nearby.

Erin immediately fell into a light and satisfying sleep.

As dreams tend to do, Erin found herself in the very place she had been thinking about moments before.  She was back in the massage room, standing naked next to the massage table except for a large dense towel wrapped around her body, covering her from her chest to her knees.  She felt happy, warm, and relaxed, and somehow knew that she was looking forward to something, although she did not know why.  She heard a knock on the door and turned to see the tall redheaded woman enter the room, clipboard in hand, smiling warmly.

“Erin, I’m so glad you’re ready; please come with me,” said the young woman.  Erin noticed how her bright green eyes and pale skin contrasted with her deep red hair; it was almost maroon.  Her hair was thick, slightly wavy, and fell well past her shoulders. The woman turned to exit the room, and Erin followed, unable to explain why but just knowing that it felt right.

Erin took in the sight of the tall woman’s back all at once but simultaneously studied every inch of her as she walked confidently down a hallway to an unknown destination.  Her hair swayed back and forth with each step, reminding Erin of a Pantene commercial from the past.  She had somewhat broad shoulders and an impeccable posture.  She wore a well-fitted but flowing white shirt made of a sheer material.  Erin could see a maroon bra that matched her hair beneath her blouse; it contrasted beautifully against the woman’s light skin and shirt.  She had long legs and a long torso, like Erin, and her dark pencil skirt accentuated her high thin waist and wide hips.  Her muscular ass muscles and toned calves revealed she was certainly an athlete, and her delicate ankles were emphasized by tall stiletto heels. 

Erin was so taken with this gorgeous woman with such confidence and style that she forgot she was wrapped in a towel in a strange hallway until the woman turned through a side door.  Erin followed her through without a thought, as one does in dreams.

She first noticed the warm, inviting lighting in the welcoming room.  It was large and had an odd mix of a desk and bookshelves at the far end, a leather couch and comfortable-looking armchairs near the door, and a large massage table complete with a crisp white sheet in the center of the room.  There were a few lamps spread nicely throughout the space, providing warm lighting to the room’s surfaces without a hint of office harshness.  Erin immediately felt at home.  She stood near the doorway as the red-haired woman crossed to the far side of the room near the desk and casually began unbuttoning her white blouse.

“I’m so glad you’ve applied for the position, Erin.  Having you in any position sounds amazing – within this company, I mean,” said the redhead with a playful smile as her fingers loosened the buttons on her sheer blouse down to her waist.  She began to open the skirt clasp.  “My intern tells me you are a wonderful…client…and he highly recommended his experience with you for an addition to our…team.” 

Erin’s mouth was absentmindedly ajar as the redhead’s blouse gaped open to reveal the milky white skin of her flat stomach.  She tucked her thumbs into her waistband and then wiggled her hips and pressed her skirt down over one broad hip and then the other, eventually passing the point of no return.  Her pencil skirt fell onto her stilettoed feet.  The redhead went on about Erin’s job application, but Erin missed whatever was being said.  She was fully enthralled by the redhead’s tiny maroon panties hiding what could only be a gorgeous pussy.

In the back of Erin’s dreaming mind, she gathered that she was at a job interview with the gorgeous redhead from earlier in the day and that she was expected to massage her potential employer.  This made perfect sense in Erin’s erotic dream, and she made whatever preparations were necessary as her focus remained on the sensuality of the woman in front of her.  Erin’s attention flitted between the slight movements of the woman’s hips, her small waist, the elegant gestures of her toned arms, the details of her pale skin, the small amount of cleavage visible between the valley of her maroon bra, the graceful movements of her flowing red hair, and the fullness of her lips.  Erin fixated on the woman’s beautiful lips and, for the first time in her life, found herself yearning to kiss another woman.  The redhead was still talking in her dream about a job application, but this registered only minimally in Erin’s subconscious.  Her arousal overcame her sense of continuity.

The next moment Erin discovered she was in a set of loose-fitting white scrubs, somehow feeling the press of her skin against the fabric as the least amount of modesty possible between two people.  Her hands and forearms were glistening in massage oil, and her hands were engaged in a wonderful motion across the pale skin of the redhead, who was face down on the massage table in the center of the room, her back fully exposed, her sexy ass barely covered by a towel.  Erin had rarely considered the massage table view from this angle and found it incredibly erotic.  She slid her hands effortlessly up and down the length of the sexy redhead’s pale, oiled back and shoulders, working her fingers into the toned muscles, and loving the feedback of the soft moans coming to her ears as she worked in her dream to relieve all the stiffness from her potential employer.

The redheaded woman reached down with a slender arm, gently tugged the towel off herself, and allowed it to fall to the floor.  With her eyes closed, a sly grin on her face, and her head facing away, she quietly said, “Erin, please massage my glutes next.  They are always so tight.  You’re doing a great job so far, you are amazing, and I love how you’re making me feel.”

Erin was enthralled.  She had never considered how another woman would look and feel in this position.  She immediately understood why Luke loved the view from this angle.  The redhead’s hips pressed back, creating two small dimples in her lower back, and she raised her glutes into the air slightly, giving Erin an amazing view of her hairless labia, glistening slightly from the oil or excitement, and the sexiest pink puckered asshole that Erin had ever seen.  Without taking her eyes off the other woman’s sex, Erin pressed her oiled hands in a rotating motion across both ass cheeks, watching with delight as the slight stretching revealed more or less of the woman’s pussy.  After several rotations, Erin’s curiosity became unbearable, and she allowed her thumbs to come down lower on the inward rotation, slipping between the woman’s thighs and brushing against her swelling pussy lips and then up against the pink puckered asshole.  The redhead encouraged this by pressing her hips back even more, improving access for Erin’s further exploration. 

Erin was more than willing to continue with her pretend politeness, only grazing the sensitive areas with each pass as she continued to feign a muscle massage.  Without realizing what was fully happening, Erin felt her own wetness and swollen sex as she leaned against the massage table.  She unconsciously pressed her groin against the edge of the table and noticed her erect nipples against her sexy dream bra. 

Erin’s hands moved on their own accord around and around the redheaded woman’s ass.  Each stroke brought her fingers in closer and firmer contact with the woman’s swollen pussy.  Without fully realizing what was happening, Erin’s dream self had two fingers deep in the redhead’s pussy, with her thumb gliding along her clit.  Her other hand was gently atop the redhead’s glutes, and her thumb put gentle pressure against the woman’s pink asshole.  Erin’s fingers undulated in rhythm, in and out of the redhead’s pussy as her thumb slid up and down her clit.  The massage oil mixed with the woman’s attraction and removed all friction. 

The redhead’s slender hands gripped the soft sheet underneath her as she arched her lower back in time with Erin’s hands.  Her weight shifted from her knees to her shoulders as she rocked against Erin’s motions.  Erin could sense an increasing intensity to the other woman’s actions, and Erin pressed her groin against the dream massage table, completely enthralled with the view underneath her and the feeling of pussy and ass as she finger-fucked this woman like she’d been doing it her entire life.  The redhead’s body began to tense, first her arms, then her abdomen, and then her thighs began to shake as she climaxed in slow motion from her head to her feet.  Erin’s rhythm maintained its pulsing the entire time.

Erin’s thumb kept contact with the woman’s engorged clitoris and slid side to side and up and down.  Her other two fingers were deep in the woman’s cunt.  Erin could feel an amazing ridge form on the forward side of the redhead’s pussy.  Her fingers instinctually pressed against it as she thrust in and out, and the woman’s G-spot responded with incredible sensitivity and arousal at Erin’s touch.  Erin kept her other thumb against the woman’s ass, applying slight pressure downwards and noticing her openness as she gripped the top of the woman’s ass with the rest of her hand.  Erin’s full attention was on this close-up, slow-motion view of this gorgeous woman cumming from her touch alone.

The redhead’s orgasm lasted well over a minute.  Her hips convulsed forward again and again as she cried out and groaned in pleasure.  Her pussy juices soaked Erin’s hand past her wrist as her pussy squirted against Erin’s hand.  Erin began to slow her clit, stroking and thrusting motions.  The redhead reached back, still shivering every few seconds in delight, and placed her palm and fingers against Erin’s leg.  She wrapped her fingers around Erin’s hip and turned her head to look back at Erin, a smile on her lips and a small streak of saliva on her cheek that Erin found endearing and a kind of a compliment.  The redhead let out a long, satisfied groan with her eyes closed, one last pleasurable shiver moving through her body before she looked up at Erin in a satisfied but lustful way.

“I think it’s your turn, Erin.  Let’s switch places,” the redhead said with a twinkle in her eye.  Her long body rolled first onto her back and then to the side and off the table.  Erin watched her small tits intently as they shifted with her movements.  As the redhead straightened, Erin moved forward, her scrubs hanging comfortably off her tall frame, and embraced the beautiful woman.  Erin’s hands slid along the woman’s warm, naked skin from her small waist up to her muscular shoulders as she pulled her close and pressed her hips forward, her girl boner involuntarily causing her to push against the woman’s hip and thigh.  Erin leaned back slightly and looked deeply into the green eyes of her first client, absorbing the other woman’s sensuality and lust as she came in closer for her first long dream kiss with another woman.

MikasaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikasaBloom

Their lips locked momentarily, and a shudder ran down Erin’s body, then the other woman pulled back slightly as her hands came around to Erin’s thin waist.  She moved back in toward Erin, and her lips parted slightly as Erin did the same.  They kissed again and again as Erin irresistibly extended her tongue ever so slightly into the other woman’s warm mouth, flicking her tongue against her lips, teeth, and tongue ecstatically and loving the feel of the other woman reciprocating.  Their tongues danced against each other as their hands explored each other’s bodies, starting with the waist, shoulders, and arms before extending to grope one another’s ass and hips.  The redhead brought her hands around to the front first, and she slid her long, manicured fingers up from Erin’s hips, across her feminine stomach to her wide breasts, squeezing gently and caressing Erin’s beautiful curves. 

Erin always loved the feel of Luke’s warm touch against her breasts, but this was an entirely new level of eroticism.  The redhead’s hands moved in a circular motion of pure bliss across Erin’s breasts as Erin pulled the redhead’s hips toward her own, pressing her bald mound, covered only with a thin layer of scrub material, against the redhead’s hips.  Erin slid one hand up across the bare skin to the small of the redhead’s back, across her long torso, up along her neck, and into her maroon hair.  Her fingers slid along the redhead’s scalp as she gently pulled the woman toward her for another intimate and long kiss.  Erin’s other hand descended from the woman’s waist to squeeze her tight, round ass cheek and pulled her toward herself.  The redhead’s hands continued to explore Erin’s breasts as they dreamily swayed slowly back and forth in a familiar dance of closeness, both gaining confidence as they brushed lips again and again.

The redhead’s hands slid back across Erin’s feminine stomach and lifted her scrub top up and over her head in slow motion.  Erin’s black laced bra was next, falling off her shoulders after a deft one-handed flick released the clasp in the middle of Erin’s back.  Erin lowered her arms and rolled her shoulders forward long enough for her bra to fall to the clean floor.  The redhead’s hands returned to exploring Erin’s round breasts and puffy pink areolas.

After a few moments of this, and more kissing, the redhead’s hands slid back down to Erin’s waist and tugged on the broad string of Erin’s scrub pants, releasing the bow-knot, and gravity pulled the suddenly loose pants to the ground.  Erin reached down with both hands and slid her black thong over her small hips, exposing her bald pussy to the warm room air.  She hoped her swollen pussy would get some relief soon.

“Erin,” said the redhead between light and playful wet kisses, “will you please lie down on the massage table so I can taste you?”  Her green eyes almost glowed with eagerness as she allowed her eyes to wander from Erin’s beautiful face down to the tan skin of her shoulders, breasts, then hips, and finally to her bald pussy.  Erin could see her pupils dilate slightly in attraction at seeing her swollen pussy lips glistening with anticipation and attraction.  Even in her dream state, Erin couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so turned on.  She smiled involuntarily, leaned in for one last slow kiss with just a little tongue, then, maintaining eye contact, she lifted her knee to the massage table and gracefully climbed up, making sure to arch her back and lift her hips in a way to give her new friend a full view of her hairless and excited pussy.

With a shift of her hips, Erin laid down on her back against the warm table.  The scent of her companion was strong as she reached up to lace her fingers in her long hair and lifted it out from underneath her.  Instinctually, she pulled both heels toward her body and shifted her knees outward, causing her labia to separate slightly, exposing her wet slit and swollen clitoris under its warm hood.  Without realizing what she was doing she moved her right hand toward herself and pressed against her engorged pussy lips as her eyes briefly rolled back.  She returned her gaze to the redhead, who was two steps away from where they had been slow dancing moments ago.  Her green eyes were fixed on Erin’s sexy body, taking in the beautiful sight from her manicured toes, up her long legs, to her beautiful sex, her small round hips, her tan skin, wide breasts, perfectly pink and erect nipples, her long neck, beautiful face, shining blue eyes, and flowing brown hair.  Erin could see the woman was panting slightly, and her cheeks were flushed in attraction.  Erin was sure she must look the same.

As Erin stroked her pussy more aggressively than she intended, the other woman stepped forward and reached both hands under Erin’s legs and wrapped her long delicate fingers around the outside of Erin’s tan thighs while she leaned forward, resting her flat stomach against the massage table and brought her face directly in front of Erin’s pussy.  Her eyes flicked from Erin’s fingers, circling again and again against her swollen clit up to Erin’s bright blue eyes.  This continued for some time in Erin’s dream, the woman alternately looking lustfully into Erin’s eyes and watching Erin masturbate close-up. 

Finally, Erin released her hand from its motion, reached out her juicy fingers, grabbed a handful of red hair, and pulled the other woman’s lips to herself.  The woman responded perfectly, resisting only at the last moment to brush her lips against Erin’s wet labia, causing Erin to desire her more.  The redhead persisted for some time in gentle, teasing kisses, flicks of the tongue, and warm breathing against Erin’s desire, before pressing her flat pink tongue firmly against Erin's clitoris and sliding it up, pressing against Erin’s body.

Erin’s neck involuntarily extended, her eyes closed, and her head back against the soft pillow.  All her senses were focused on the nerve endings between her thighs.  The redhead slid her tongue up and down Erin’s slit again and again, starting low down to pick up Erin’s warm pussy succus, and then rose with either a flat or a sharp tongue to apply pressure against Erin’s labia and clit.  Her hands were still wrapped around Erin’s long and muscular thighs, which she used to pull Erin toward her desire. 

Erin’s toes curled, and she kept one hand entwined in red hair, pulling the other woman toward herself longingly as she dreamily felt a woman licking her for the first time in her life.  Erin could feel herself nearing orgasm and used her hand to encourage the other woman’s efforts, but to her surprise, the pressure returned to light kisses and warm breath, heightening her craving for more.  The redhead repeated this again and again, bringing Erin to within a moment of orgasm and then expertly backing off the pressure to keep Erin on the brink of cumming. 

Finally, Erin could take no more.  She felt herself again nearing climax, and the redhead pulled back slightly.  In response, Erin wrapped her manicured fingers around the back of the other woman’s head and pulled her close.  Erin spread her knees a little farther and pressed her hips upward toward the woman’s beautiful face.  The redhead smiled as her green eyes locked onto Erin’s blue eyes, and she complied with long, quick, powerful licks against Erin’s straining body.  She glided over Erin’s swollen clitoris over and over as Erin experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.  She felt the shaking first in her curled toes, then her calves, thighs, and stomach, and finally, her whole body tensed and shook in a long and powerful pleasurable climax.  She heard, as if from outside herself, a moan start low in her throat and then rose in pitch to near shouting of pleasurable sounds as she came against the redhead's mouth for nearly two minutes of ecstasy. 

The redhead rode along with Erin’s orgasm, keeping pressure until she sensed Erin was coming down off her high, then switched again to gentle kisses and caresses.  Her hands relaxed around Erin’s thighs, and she began to slide her hands up and down Erin’s hips and sides.  The redhead’s touch felt so encouraging that Erin laid her head back against the soft pillow once again and felt her pussy continue to spasm in delight as the redhead switched her kissing to Erin’s inner thighs and then to her bald mound and up to her stomach. 

Looking down once again, Erin saw the redhead climbing onto the table.  Her long, pale body looked amazing as she brought one knee up and then the other near Erin’s feet.  She deftly crept over Erin’s long legs and then up and over Erin’s arms as she kept her green eyes locked on Erin’s beautiful face.

“It’s your turn to lick my pussy, now, Erin,” she said with a deep, throaty voice full of longing.  “You’ve proved you are wonderful with your hands; now I want to see what you can do with your mouth.”  As she said this, Erin could see the redhead’s chin and lips were wet from Erin’s orgasm.  Erin longed to kiss her again.  Instead, the next moment Erin found the woman’s pussy was above her face.  The close-up view of this woman’s pussy was intoxicating!  Luke always told Erin how amazing her pussy looked, but she had no idea of the intricacy and beauty like this. 

Almost involuntarily, Erin’s hands came up around the woman’s legs and reached around her hips.  She began lightly touching the woman.  She caressed her lower stomach, and ran her fingers through the sparse patch of red hair like a road sign pointing to the woman’s clit, and then down to the woman’s swollen labia.  The tip of her clitoris was just visible under the hooded fold of skin, and Erin used her thumb and forefinger to lift this out of the way for a better view.  The woman’s swollen, rounded clit protruded slightly and invitingly.  Without hesitation, Erin leaned her neck forward slightly to lick it.  She used a wide, flat tongue with enough pressure to cause the woman to forcefully exhale and arch her neck and back in pleasure.  The redhead lowered herself down further, allowing Erin to relax back on the pillow as she continued her oral exploration of the wonders of the other woman’s sex.  It tasted wonderfully sensual.  It reminded Erin of tasting her own juices, but this was like hearing a foreign language in person instead of reading it from a page. 

The woman was responding to every movement of Erin’s lips and tongue, and an innate sense told Erin that her partner was nearing climax.  Erin wanted her lover to climax on her face; the thought of it was enough for Erin to redouble her efforts.  The redhead’s hips bucked back and forth across Erin’s face, and she began to whimper quietly, then moan, then yelled “Yes!” repeatedly.  Erin could feel the other woman’s intense orgasm against her lips, her pussy quivering, as Erin tried to keep up the pleasurable pressure that was creating such a wonderful feeling for them both.  Eventually, the redhead’s spasmodic motion died to a gentle rocking, and Erin switched to gentle kisses against the woman’s wet labia and pale thighs.  She felt her swollen sex was ready for more but did not want to be selfish.  She chose to enjoy this moment as long as it lasted.

Surprisingly, the redhead recovered almost immediately.  She faced Erin once again with flushed cheeks and smiling lips as she unwound one leg and then the other from around Erin’s shoulders.  Without saying a word, she maneuvered herself down Erin’s body until she was straddling Erin’s hips, their pussies inches apart.  Erin felt her hips involuntarily press toward the redhead’s body, but it was too far away.  The redhead, sensing Erin’s arousal, leaned forward with her breasts brushing against Erin’s breasts.  She cupped Erin’s face in her hands and kissed her long and slowly, tasting her sex against Erin’s lips and mouth.  Erin’s hands reached up to the redhead’s hips and squeezed her ass, pulling her toward herself.  The redhead responded by backing away slightly, then sitting up again.

Erin’s eyes roamed over her long, pale, sexy body.  “We’re not done, yet, Erin,” said the redhead with another twinkle in her eye.  “You’re going to love this.”  Without another word, the redhead swung one leg over Erin’s, creating an “x” with their legs, and kept ahold of Erin’s long, tan, sexy leg.  Keeping her gaze locked on Erin’s blue eyes, the redhead lowered her pussy lips down against Erin’s swollen pussy.  The two women ground their pussies together, mutually fucking each other’s clitoris.  Their juices mixed until they slid frictionless against one another.  They came together simultaneously in racked orgasmic bliss for seemingly an eternity in Erin’s dream state, and then the redhead bent over and kissed Erin longingly for another eternity.

“Thank you, oh my god, thank you,” the redhead finally said as their kissing turned to smiles.  “That was so intense and incredible, I’ve never cum so hard in all my life.  You have such a natural talent, Erin; I’m certain our clients here will be ecstatic to have you on board.  You pass your try-out with amazingly high marks.  Also, I will be your first regular client – I intend to book a weekly appointment with you for more…treatment.”  The redhead said this last sentence with a twinkle in her eye as she pressed Erin’s hand firmly against her dripping wet cunt, still swollen from excitement and spasming every few seconds from her lingering orgasm.  With one more long kiss, the redhead began to fade…

Erin woke with a start.   The sun was a little lower in the sky now, the shade was just beginning to move across her calves, and the rest of her slender body was still in the sun.  Her skin felt warm under her light clothes, and her skirt had ridden up over her slender hips.  Her skimpy panties were soaked through with excitement, and she used her long middle finger to slide them to one side, revealing her bald pussy lips protruding sexily underneath.  Erin slid her finger up from deep below, instantly soaking her finger, and allowed it to slide smoothly against her swollen clit.  She was cumming again in under a minute with the warm sunshine against her long legs, and her eyes rolled back.  She panted slightly between parted lips, her day-dream fresh in her mind.  When the warm, tingling sensations finally subsided, she raised her finger to her lips; the scent and taste of her amazing pussy juice intoxicated her senses and prolonged the pleasure she felt from such an incredible day. 

Coming down slightly, she noticed a little more wine in her glass and downed it in one gulp, feeling the warmth of the wine travel down her throat and into her stomach.  Sighing contentedly, Erin finally rearranged her clothing and, with some hesitation, finally rose from the Adirondack chair.  This was turning out to be quite the day indeed.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments