Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vixen Pt. 2

"I reclaim my wife after her late night encounter."

19
3 Comments 3
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This one is a bit longer than the first part but I'm hoping it brings more enticement to your reading experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please give plenty of feedback, it will help motivate me to continue this series."

“Did you enjoy the show, baby?” My wife purred into my ear as she softly stroked my dick.

I let out a soft groan but pretended to be asleep. This prompted my wife to go further, nibbling on my ear and flicking the tip of her finger under the head of my dick. I started to thrust slowly into her hand, and she took full grip again.

“I knew you couldn’t stay asleep for long. You’re so hard, baby. Is that because I had that thick dick sliding down my throat?”

I reached my hand back and pulled her closer to me. I could feel the warmth of her body and it turned me on even more. I wanted to speak but I was so aroused that I think my throat closed or my brain forgot English. My wife turned me towards her and laid me on my back, my dick still firmly in her hand.

“If you can’t talk, I guess I should give you what I told Mike he couldn’t have, see if that helps you find your voice. Would you like that?” My wife said as she began to straddle my lap, her damp pussy hovering on the head of my dick.

I was only able to moan a childlike, “uh-huh,” and before I knew it, I felt her warmth slip down over me. She was so wet, wetter than I’d ever experienced her before. It made me wonder, was it me, was it Mike, or some combination of the two that had her pussy practically dripped onto me? 

Even the insides of her thighs were soaking wet. My wife ordered Siri to turn on our bedroom lights and I could see her full nakedness, her large breasts bouncing as she began to accelerate her up and down motions on me. She felt so tight, but her wetness made it glide as if there were no friction at all.

“Ohh daddy, that dick feels so good. It's so deep inside me. Give it to me, daddy,” moaned my wife as she caressed her breasts, neck, and chin while not breaking her stride on my dick.

All I could do not to cum instantaneously was moan and grip the sheets, praying for relief before I exploded. As this was going on, flashes from earlier began to play through my mind. Mike’s enormous dick, covered with my wife’s spit, glistening as she slobbered up and down on it. My wife completely engulfed in pleasing the dick that was sliding deep into her mouth and throat. The passion and pleasure that swept over her as she felt him cum.

This gave me the vigor to meet her with an equal amount of sexual energy that she was giving me. I grabbed her hips and began pulling her down onto my upwards thrust, the power of our collision was so strong that you could audibly hear the slapping of her ass onto my lap.

“Oh daddy, what’s getting into you? Ah… shit! You’ve never given me dick like this before. What’s…. oh… fuck... what’s on your mind, baby?” My wife struggled to speak through her moans.

I was laser-focused on abusing her tight, wet, warm pussy. I wanted to make her feel me long after we were done. At one point, I pulled her upper body down onto me so I could suckle on her breasts while giving myself better leverage to pound her pussy. I was so turned on I began to slap her ass as I slowed my stroke into long, deep strokes. My wife’s moans grew louder, her echoing obscenities were so provocative they could make a sailor blush.

With a loud guttural, “fuck,” she ground her pussy into my pelvis, and I felt a gush of a liquid jet out around my dick. I held her still against my body for a minute while she shuddered and rubbed her hands on my shoulders. Then she pushed herself up slightly, looked me in my eyes with a carnal desire that made me aroused and negligibly afraid.

“I’m about to fuck you up,” is all she said before she rose up and slid down to my dick.

Her mouth immediately engulfed my dick, her tongue swirled on my nuts as I felt her throat muscles contract around the head of my dick. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I started grunting and moaning uncontrollably. If this is the same way she sucked on Mike’s dick, I don’t know how he managed to walk out of the house.

The sounds of her spit squishing and sloshing around in the back of her mouth as she gobbled my dick sent me over the edge and I released deep into her throat. It felt so powerful I grabbed her head and pulled it hard onto my dick as my dick shot strong ropes of cum directly into her stomach. My wife was a pro because she didn’t even need a moment to breathe as she swallowed me whole.

When she released my dick from her mouth I was still throbbing and hard, but I knew I had nothing left. However, this didn’t matter to my wife who still had that carnal look in her eye. She spun around and got onto all fours, doggy-style position. I went to move and position myself, but she stopped me,

“Oh no, sit back. Tonight is your lucky night mister. I’m feeling extra naughty and I know there’s something you’ve been dying to try.”

She spread her ass cheeks and let me stare directly into her perfectly pink asshole which looked evermore delicious compared to her darker inner cheeks. Her hole glistened with wetness and pussy cream. Taking a finger, she slid into her pussy and then spread her juices all over her other hole before plunging that same finger inside. Her moans as she fingered her ass were driving me wild and making my dick throb as it swelled to a point that my wife loves to call “steel-hard”.

After a minute she removed her finger, grasped my dick with her other hand and began to lower herself onto me. My shock set in when I felt the head of my dick plunge into her ass and hearing my noisy gasp my wife looked over her shoulder with an evil grin,

“Mmmmm…. I have been waiting for you to take my ass baby. I’ve been letting Mike fuck my ass a lot lately, but I can’t cum. I think tonight’s going to be the night. You going to make me cum from my ass, daddy?”

“Fuck yes,” I grunted grabbing her waist and pulling her harder onto me. I don’t know what was coming over me, but I wanted to show her how much better my dick was than Mike’s. I wanted to remind her of who her body belonged to and who she was truly in love with. I wanted to make her mine again through her body.

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

She screamed in what sounded like a mixture of fullness and overwhelming as her ass bottomed out on my dick. I gave her a minute to adjust before I took control of her ass and began to throw her ass up and down on me. She slowly began to slump down and give me full control of her lower half as I pounded her. This was the first time I’d ever fucked her in the ass, and it was everything I’d ever heard or dreamed of.

It wasn’t better than pussy, but it was damn sure close. I was astounded that I wasn’t feeling like I was about to cum again, must have been that first nut. Typically, when my wife drains my dick with her mouth, I’m out of commission for at least an hour.

“Slap my ass! Slap my ass! Oh, fuck!”

I didn’t even take a second to think and was instantly punishing her ass cheeks, red lines outlining my fingers' impact.  This only continued for maybe another five minutes before she screamed out,

“Yes, yes, fucking God yes!”

She swirled her hips around on my lap as she made the deepest groans and moans that sounded near beastly. I thought she was done when she slid back up, sitting straight up on her knees. When she twirled around, she had yet another surprise in store for me. Although she was able to spin around with my dick still in her ass, my wife made me see that as irrelevant and useless when I saw her with her weighted nipple clamps on and her Prince Yashua dildo in hand.

“I want to feel you and Mike fuck me at the same time. It’s been a fantasy of mine for a long time and I’m so turned on that now would be the perfect moment. Oh, and the fact that this dildo is the perfect replica of Mike’s big, juicy dick. You up for it or do you need a break? I can finish myself off it you can’t keep going.”

I had to think about that proposition. I hadn’t cum yet and my dick still felt harder than college physics. However, I also felt like my dick was far too sensitive to cum again and I feared to lose my erection from being overstimulated.  Then it set in on me, that ginormous dildo that she’d brought six months ago was as she said, “the perfect replica of Mike’s dick,” and to leave her alone with that would only make her want him more, possibly creating a false idea that he could fuck her better and longer than I could. I had to give her my all, even if I didn’t get that second nut.

“Bring it on, show me what you got on that nasty little mind,” is all I said before she laid back and spread her legs wide open.

She was creaming as much as she was wet and there was a creamy puddle forming on my lap. She slapped the dildo on her pussy three times before she put the head on her pussy hole and started to slide it inside. I could feel it stretching her walls as she inserted the dildo in, it was pressing against my dick and honestly felt amazing.

She got it half-way inside before she started to bounce on my dick again. She placed the dildo on my pelvis, leaned forward so that the dildo and my dick went straight up inside her. Grabbing her breasts my wife started to bounce harder and moan with every downstroke. I saw the dildo begin to slip on my pelvis and instinctually grabbed the dildo and held it in place. My wife looked down, saw me holding the dildo and cracked that wicked grin again.

“You don’t know how… mmm…. sexy you look with that big ass dick in your hand. I feel so stretched out.”

She began to pinch and twist her nipples as she threw her head back and grind her dick down onto me again. I repositioned the dildo and then reached out and grabbed her ass with both hands. I spread them so I could get deeper into her ass. The wet slapping sounds and seeing her wetness and cream splash between our bodies were visually intense. Even more surprising to me was how good the feeling of something inside her pussy felt with my dick in her ass. The matching pressure was making her ass tighter and I started to feel the cum build in my balls.

“Fuck, I’m going to…. I’m going to cum.”

My wife didn’t pause but went directly for her clit, “Cum for me baby, I want to feel your cum in my ass!”

“Oh shit… baby… oh shit… I feel it building.”

“Yeah, give me that nut, baby! Give me that fucking nut. I’m almost there!”

I gripped hard on her ass and pulled her into me as I felt my orgasm explode from within me. My wife screamed out Mike’s name as her ass clenched on my dick and the dildo shot out with a stream of squirt behind it. Her spray was like a blast from a water hose as it soaked my chest and beard, some even managed to splash the rest of my face. As I came down, I felt like I had emptied my entire self into my wife’s ass.

I wanted to be upset that despite that intense orgasm my wife was still thinking about Mike, but I was too far into orgasmic bliss to do anything. She collapsed into me and her body felt extremely hot and heavy against mine.  All I could smell in the air was her juices and I loved it. I started to feel myself slip off to sleep when my wife spoke,

“Amazing, daddy. You’ve never fucked me so good before. I know I called out Mike’s name, but I promise you that it was because of how good you were treating my body. Mmmm, we need to do this more often. I got a crazy idea… how about… since you’ve been so good to me, I give you another treat and let you fuck Miranda? Would you like that baby?”

I was in total shock. Miranda was a total knockout. She was five-foot-nine-inches, perky c cup breasts, a peach-shaped ass, toned thighs, slender waist, long blond hair, and crystal blue eyes. I had wanted to fuck her life away since I accidentally saw her naked at our beach house. I could not let this opportunity pass me by. I gave a childlike grin as I looked into the darkness of the room and responded,

“I can’t wait.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

Published 
Written by King_Mal2k10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments