Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hardcore Stories

Our hardcore sex stories are for those who like "edgier" stories, pushing the limits. They are typically difficult to classify in other categories, and will usually involve multiple elements that may not be to everyone's tastes.

Stories which contain the following, are likely to be found in this hardcore section: gagging, rough sex, choking play, ass-to-mouth, watersports, cum-play, snowballing, anal play, enemas, face-sitting, cbt, fisting, cock beating / face slapping, and other types of sex usually reserved for those who like the more extreme forms of sexual activity.

The Adventures Of Lucy And John: Office Frustration

A call to the office leads to a day of sexual frustration and denial for John, but with the promise of a hardcore reward at home.

My phone buzzed against my desk, and I frantically scrambled for it so as not to disturb the monastic quiet of the open-plan office. I flipped it over, and Lucy’s face and number flashed on the screen. I swore under my breath. The last thing I needed righ...

Diary Of A High School Stud: Chapter Three

Tommy gets invited to a party he'll never forget.

I hate nostalgia. I consider it a powerful drug. When you believe the good old days were the best time of your life, you’re not living in the moment, and you might truly be missing out on the best time of your life. My personal belief is that every day sh...

Triangle's Edge - Part 10

My boyfriend has just watched me get creampied by a BBC and he is ready to join in.

Mike got out of bed, and I moved closer to my boyfriend. His brow furrowed, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled deeply. "Will you be a good boy if I release you?" My voice quivered with anxiety as I stared into David's piercing gaze, fearful that he would...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

In Flagrante - Caught Red Handed

Maid caught with her hand in the cookie jar gets taught a lesson she will never forget!

I had her banged to rights, and there was no denying the evidence of the eyes. The maid had been pilfering money from me for quite some time, taking only small amounts each time and hoping I wouldn't notice. But I had seen and now would confront her with...

Headache cure

How to help treat a headache

When you walk through the door, I can tell from the tension in your eyes that your headache is back. You drop your briefcase at the door and walk into my waiting arms, burying your eyes into my neck to keep the light out of them. You whisper to me, “Pleas...

Homewrecker

When you need to be used like a cheap whore

“I’m your whore, your fucking whore!” I moaned, half-screaming, as I thrust my hips into him violently, fully impaling myself on his thick, hard cock. On my hands and knees, my shapely, round ass sticking up into the air, we’d tumbled over the back of the...

The Smell Game

A Fun Holiday Game Tests A Man's Real Preference

Saad took the elevator up to the luxury penthouse condo of his friend, Rob. The friendship between the pair had evolved after years of going out to chase women together and drink on weekends. As the years passed, the two had made it to their mid-thirties...

Jolly Saint Fuck

One Male Stripper, Two Horny Sluts, And Unplanned Chaos

Verdurous decorations, glittering like festive, captive stars, mixed with the crimson and sterling bells. Lining the streets, garland, berries, and holly were strung in grand, sweeping arches; wreaths, angels, and other Yuletide icons adorned every show w...

This Is Hardcore

Roser's naivety leads her to the dark side.

“Happy Birthday, Roser!” My mum led the toast. My dad, my mum, and my circle of close friends from college all clinked glasses. “Here’s to many more,” said Maria, who I sat next to in class and was the best friend I’d made there. We sat next to each other...