Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Historical Stories

Immerse and indulge yourself in tales of sex and romance, set amid a backdrop of rich historical detail.

Mingle with the upper echelons of society at a Venetian masked ball, witness the gluttony and debauchery of ancient Rome, or experience the shocking scandal of a Victorian high-society love affair.

This category is exclusively for stories set in a historical time period.

The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 9: Keep Them Coming Back

As a couple concludes their raunchy sex, we see their activity as part of a bigger picture.

Joyce stood at the bed in the brightly-lit suite in the grand Dorchester Hotel, arms above her head, twirling twice as she enjoyed Winston's manly hands gliding over her hips, buttocks, and breasts. He was seated on the bed, trying to still her as she lau...

The Virgin Queen

Why Did Elizabeth I Never Marry?

It was so hot, Elizabeth couldn't bear it. It was the summer of 1558, the first summer of her reign, and it was the hottest of her life. Lying on top of her heavy covers, wearing her thin night dress, Elizabeth contemplated the first six months of her rei...

Fuck My Vampire Life

An unlikely acquaintance nudges a vampire to evaluate his life choices

Late October, 1437, Apuseni foothills I trudged wearily up the hillside, my latest captive slung over my shoulder. Though the young lass weighed no more than two full sacks of grain, it was a struggle to carry her limp body up the steep slope, especially...

The Shooting

Timmy, the hard luck orphan, gets his break

Summer 1946. It was another hot day. Timmy’s tie was still in his pocket, and his dress shirt was untucked and unbuttoned, with the sleeves rolled up. His bare chest glistened with sweat. This neighborhood of East Los Angeles didn’t help. The houses fille...

The Strange Marriage of Adatanese

A survivor has a unique experience

Adataneses didn't love her husband until she realised he had saved her life. Life and politics had brought them together, and they'd lived as man and wife and they'd known what it was to lie together. Then the flood came. At first, it seemed like just an...

WESTWARD HO!!!

This is a three part story. Part I-1836-the whores of St. Louis

Sophia, twenty-two years old, and Phoebe, two years younger, were waiting for the Mississippi steamboat at the St. Louis dock in the Summer of 1836. They knew that some of the male passengers would be interested in what they had to sell. The girls were se...

Score 18 18
2
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Artist

10 Lord Grey, Kitty and Lady Donna

The courting had been brief, the marriage swift, Donna had cried but left with one of the bridesmaids in her carriage and so in the end all were content. About a month after the wedding, Lord Grey and Kitty were on the edge of his uncle's grounds in a kin...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Legend of Ailith and Lady Safire (Part 1)

A tale of jealousy and passion for a good pussy licking . A tale as old as time itself.

Long, long ago in the wilds of Scotland there lived a nobleman who had a wife named Safire, and a daughter named Ailith who had just turned nineteen and was as lovely and temperate as an April day on the glen. Of her mother Safire, named for her long lock...

Score 16 16
7
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Testing

"09 Lady Dona, Kitty and Lord Grey - Testing."

Lady Donna and Kitty had spent most of the morning at Donna’s lawyers finalizing the transfer of Kitty’s inheritance and after getting back home, they were in Donna’s bedroom with Donna asking Kitty to undo her dress, sighing theatrically. Donna lay back...

Gold Rush

Two young women discover “gold” during California’s Gold Rush

On April 1st, 1848, Glenda Hutchins and Louise Grantham stepped out of their boarding house on the New York City waterfront where they had spent the night, like they had just about every night for the past two years, entertaining sailors who came through...

Outlaws And Paramours AKA The Sleep Fucker

The Wild Wild West, circa 1860. Things get heated.

Do you know what it’s like to ache for something you’ve never experienced? To want a love, a passion you’ve only read about? A freedom that may not even be possible, but you want it, you want it, you want it. ~~~ Anne’s body ached from bumping around in t...

Billiards

08 Lady Dona, Kitty and Lord Grey - Billiards.

Lady Dona liked the idea of shocking but she also wanted to retain access to society to seduce new debutantes every year and so didn't want to upset polite society to the point where she was banished. So she compromised. This Sunday morning the compromise...

A.B.'s Last Trip to Mexico

A.B. finds some big surprises along the road.

It was June 23, 1913, twenty years to the day since my daughter had disappeared while riding for the New Pony Express in New Mexico. I was reading an obscure memoir of an American Indian visionary in the blue room of the San Francisco library when his des...

Score 9 9
5
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The Bath

07 Lady Dona, Kitty and Lord Grey - The Bath

It was a few days after the ball and Kitty had spent most of the day gardening while Lady Dona was away visiting the maid school she ran with Lord Grey. It was now early evening and she was relaxing in a bubble bath being washed by one of the maids when t...