Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true""

Despite me urging Inge to get up as I had to go to work, she just wouldn't get out of bed! So, I gave her my spare keys and left her there. What a shame that I had to go to work anyway but I couldn't afford to lose my job.

Work was the same old routine, a constant queue of unemployed people coming in to register their lack of a job. Occasionally, staff would go to the area office in Central London for a training course which ended up being a lecture on any one aspect of the job and then, we would be given a few leaflets and papers to support what the lecturer had told us. This week, there were one or two members of staff who were on a course but one member of staff who had been away on a course for the last few weeks came back - Glenys.

She had been my trainer at work, until she became my teacher in another area of my life, if only for a weekend. Since the Sunday lunchtime, when she dropped me off at a tube station, I certainly hadn't seen her, as she had been on a management course, with a view to being promoted. I assumed that she had taken up the promotion and so had most of my colleagues. This was confirmed by our office manager. Glenys was here to collect a variety of personal items that she had left in her desk. During my break, I did manage to speak to her.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Yes, it was a bit bland as an opener.

"Yeah, I'm OK. I'm manager at another office outside of London now, a bit of a bummer as I've lost a bonus of my wages. But the upgrade to manager's salary will cover that. What you been up to?" she asked.

"Not much, really. Had some visitors from abroad stop over, been out pubbing and clubbing." I paused. "Look, no hard feelings. We had a beautiful weekend but I was a bit disappointed that you didn't tell me about your manager's course and job. So, I wouldn't see you again."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I should have told you but, hey ..." I wanted to give her a hug but, we were in full view of the rest of the staff, so I just left it looking like a casual conversation.

"Well, good luck with your new job," I said. She replied, "Thanks, Vee," and she carried on clearing out her old desk.

____________________________________

I left work, pleased that I saw Glenys and that I got some sort of closure from our brief fling but disappointed with her offhand attitude towards it. I suppose, though, as an older woman who must know about the rumours of her behaviour, it was easier to be that way because she wouldn't be seeing me again ... unless I got a transfer to her new office! Hahahaha!

I was home within fifteen fifteen-minute walk from work and climbed the stairs to my room. I had noticed a fresher aroma in the hallway as I'd walked along but I was pleasantly surprised with what faced me as I opened my door. My room was all nice and tidy. Floor swept, surfaces wiped clean, bookshelf straightened up and, of course, bed made. Air freshener had been sprayed around and it was altogether a palace compared to the usual state I would leave it. When I left Inge here with my spare keys, I was just expecting her to leave and return to the hotel. Instead, it looked like a cleaning lady had been!

I was at home for about an hour when I heard footsteps on the staircase and the door opened. In walked Inge, followed by Lani and Tanya, carrying a few shopping bags.

"Hello, ladies," I greeted them. Hugs and kisses all round and everyone took their places. The girls were talking excitedly, in Norwegian, about their day, I assumed, but every now and then, they would give me a sideways glance and then, giggle! Of course, I had no idea what it was all about but Inge said, "You'll find out later." Oo-er!

One of the shopping bags the girls had brought made clinking sounds! They had bought bottles of wine! Not only that but also a set of wine glasses. How civilised - at least we wouldn't have to spend all evening drinking straight from the bottles! So, we spent the evening dancing to music, drinking wine and getting close with each other. There was a lot of singing, a lot of laughter and lots of touching in places where you want to be touched! Oh, what amazing fun!

Lani left the room to go to the toilet - or so I thought. She had actually been outside to collect something that she had spotted earlier in the evening, something that appeared to have been left by a workman. It was a folding worktop table, the sturdy plastic type. I didn't know what part it would play in our evening's activities. It looked a bit grubby so Inge gave it a spray with some cleaning fluid that she had bought to tidy up my grubby bedsit!

The wine continued to flow and more music played, as we tried to dance around the table which was in the middle of the floor. As we were dancing, we were changing partners and, at the moment when the album finished, Inge was holding on to Tanya. Whether it was dancing or holding on in a drunken attempt to avoid falling over soon became clear as they fell over onto the sofa! Inge was on top of Tanya and leaned in to kiss her, at the same time as lifting up her T-shirt. Tanya lifted her arms up so that her top could be removed then Inge reached behind her to undo her bra.

"Oh, Tan, I think you need a massage," said Inge and she reached down into a shopping bag to pull out a small bottle of oil.

"Hold on. Is that table strong enough?" Tanya asked. Lani pushed down on the table and said, "Yes, it seems good!" So, Tanya got up from the sofa, laid a folded towel on the table and stripped off. She carefully laid herself face down on the table and waited for her massage. Inge had the bottle in her hand and so, she began to perform an oily massage on Tanya. Lani and I sat down on the sofa just to watch.

Inge started on Tanya's legs, rubbing oil into her calf muscles and kneading them like dough. Things got a little more erotic as Inge massaged the back of Tanya's thighs as her hands disappeared between her thighs. It caused my groin to stir ... soon it would be my cock which would be twitching! Then it was Tanya's ass, apparently the largest muscle in the body. I hadn't known that till now! Inge was well into her work, my cock was beginning to twitch and Lani was beginning to notice.

Inge was feeling warm so she took off her top to avoid marking it with oil. Another minute passed and Inge took off all her clothes, bar her panties. She moved up the table to massage Tanya's back.

It was becoming too much for me. I rubbed my cock through my jeans and, to get comfortable, I stood up to try to straighten up. Immediately, Lani grabbed my belt and undone the buckle to pull down my jeans. Out sprang my cock.

"Look what we have here," Lani said in mock surprise, "someone is getting excited!" Lani popped my cock into her mouth, licking and sucking all the way down my shaft.

GenesisLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisLee

"Me, too," said Tanya, as Inge asked her to flip over onto her back so she could massage her breasts. It was so sexy watching my girlfriend rubbing her friend's tits. Inge was really doing a great job of the massage. Tanya was moaning with pleasure as her chest was being rubbed with little squeals of delight when Inge squeezed her nipples. Tanya reached out at Inge panties but couldn't get a grip, as she moved away towards her pussy. Another squirt of oil and Inge was rubbing Tanya's pussy, massaging the oil down her outer lips and inserting her finger into her slit.

Tanya's legs were spread right across the table as Inge fingered her, finally getting three fingers inside her pussy. Meanwhile, Lani was pulling my hips back and forth as she took my cock deep into her mouth. I could feel an eruption coming on but then, she pressed on the base of my cock to stop me from cumming. Inge had tentatively climbed onto the table and her fingers had been replaced by her mouth! Inge's tongue was running up and down Tanya's pussy and this had pushed Tanya up the table, so that her head was hanging over the end.

Lani had let go of me and had moved to the bottom of the table to assault Inge's bottom! She pulled off her panties and was running her tongue up and down Inge's ass and pussy. I was standing beside the table with my rock-hard cock, amazed at what I was seeing. Then I felt Tanya's hand pulling my thigh towards the top of the table. She moved me directly to the top of the table and, in front of me was a line of beautiful girls, pleasuring each other - Lani still had her clothes on!

Tanya took my cock in her hand and wanked me for a few strokes before putting it in her mouth. I pushed a few thrusts then Tanya took a deep breath before pulling on my hips to draw my cock deep into her throat. Once again, these girls were taking me to heaven. I saw my cock bulging in Tanya's throat, Inge's mouth glued to Tanya's pussy and Lani's mouth licking up and down Inge's ass!

I felt a twitch while I was in Tanya's throat and she obviously felt it too so she pulled back, sucked me for a few thrusts and pulled me out of her mouth. Then she wanked me until I spurted my spunk all over her tits! Inge was still at her pussy and Tanya was moaning and groaning as she came. Lani had moved up beside the table and began to lick my spunk from her sister's tits, Inge was quick to follow. They shared my spunk with a deep kiss, as Tanya suck the last remaining drops of cum from my cock.

What heaven!

Lani still had her clothes on! But not for long. I pulled her onto the bed and we all stripped her naked. I went straight to her pussy and licked her everywhere I could, clit, lips, slit before I plunged my tongue into her pussy. Inge and Tanya were sharing a deep, passionate kiss on the sofa and relaxing as they watched me and Lani in a sixty-nine. I was licking a soaking pussy, Lani only had my limp cock to suck on but it was so relaxing. I was spent but she did get me hard enough for a small helping of cum!

Another amazing night with the girls! And a special thanks to the workmen who left a folding table in the alleyway behind the shop!

____________________________________

I woke up to my balls being fondled. Having slept quite deeply after the wine, I was not all together with it, but it was a very pleasant way to be woken up. Then, before I'd even opened my eyes, I was being kissed. When I did open my eyes, I was facing Inge. It was a long, passionate, good morning kiss. But before it finished, I felt a mouth encircling my hardening cock! And then, I knew where I was and who I was with! Fucking hell, what a way to wake up!

Inge got out of bed and I looked down to see Lani and Tanya making a breakfast of my cock and balls. They were alternating between sucking my cock and licking my balls and I was the luckiest man in the world! Now, the girls had discovered the downward curve of my cock and they were taking turns to take me straight down for a deep throat with the angle being perfection. As soon as one girl had had their tonsils tickled, they would move so the other could take their place. Oh, it was so awesome. Then, Inge took her place to suck me deeply into her throat. But, she wasn't giving me up! She moved her head in, as I thrusted up! It felt like double the pleasure as we established a strong rhythm. Such a strong rhythm that I was oblivious to everything as I exploded into Inge's mouth. She kept going until I was totally done. What a sexy woman!

What I was oblivious to became apparent as I looked over towards the table. An item from the shopping bags that hadn't been revealed, was being used by Tanya on her sister, Lani. A strap-on dildo was being pumped in and out of Lani's pussy at an impressive speed and Lani was writhing around on the table, moaning, groaning and squealing away, as Tanya increased her pace. Lani came with such a scream, I was hoping the neighbours wouldn't be calling the police!

Still shaking from her orgasm, Lani was lifted up from the table by Inge and laid on the bed. While Tanya was unbuckling the strap-on, Inge got some massage oil and started to rub it directly onto Lani's tummy as she bent down to soothe her pussy with her gentle tongue. Tanya was leaning back on the sofa holding the straps on the strap-on and plunging the dildo into her own pussy.

I folded up the table to give us more room and surveyed the scene! WOW! An amazing morning after an amazing night and I was just standing there, dumbfounded as I watched these beautiful girls having so much fun, as they pleasured each other. As Tanya dildoed herself, I stood over her, wanking myself as fast as I could. She shouted at me, "Give me your cum, I want it all over me!" She was pushing the dildo in and out of her pussy, I was wanking myself to a frenzy and, for the second time in twelve hours, I sprayed my spunk all over her body as she hit her orgasm.

She pulled the dildo out and I dropped to my knees to lick her soaking wet pussy, tasting those juices once again. As I was licking her, she was rubbing my spunk into her skin, especially round her lovely tits. She was so sexy and, at that moment, she was mine and I was hers! Meanwhile, my true love was engaged in a leisurely sixty-nine with Lani, starting their day off in a beautiful way.

But ... I had to go to work! I quickly had a cold wash, got dressed and told the girls that I had to go. Inge still had my spare keys so I told them to stay here.

"Behave yourselves," I said, "and I'll be back at lunchtime."

I kissed them all goodbye, wishing I could stay with them forever! But, got to pay the bills ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments