Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. . Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still there""

Over the next few weeks, I got to know Celly and Ginny very well, in fact, very, very well! The Friday night out became a regular event, sometimes at the pub in Muswell Hill but mostly, the girls would come to the disco pub near my place. I think we all learned our lesson that first night with the lack of space at their flat whereas my bedsit was quite a large room and I had a double bed!

That first night, though, was so awesome that I could not tear myself away from Celly and Ginny and we spent the whole weekend together. Sex with them was mind-blowing, especially when the girls were smoking a little bit of pot. They were getting so high that they didn't care what they were doing. Now, I don't smoke but I was still getting a buzz from the fumes of the girls' joints.

_________________________________

During the weekend, we went to Wood Green for a little bit of shopping but not too much due to lack of money! Ginny was between benefit payments, Celly and I were between wages. So, basically, we had come just to get the feel of the hustle and bustle of life in London.

We had a drink in a pub, along with a bag of crisps each. Hey, I knew how to treat a lady! Hahahaha!

After soaking up the atmosphere, we were literally soaked! A typical day in England, when you can experience all four seasons in one day! We dashed to get under a bus shelter and waited for a bus home.

_________________________________

The rain was pretty relentless, and when we had got back to the girls' place, we were drenched, soaked to the skin. We climbed the stairs to their flat. Celly stopped by at the bathroom to run a bath and we all peeled off our wet clothes. We each grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom.

Locking the door behind us, we dropped our towels and the girls' glorious bodies were revealed. Ginny was first to get into the bath. Celly had added plenty of bubble bath and Ginny brought handfuls of foamy water over her breasts. She then ducked down under the water to wet her shoulder-length blonde hair, looking like a mermaid as she re-surfaced. She took a beauty bar of soap, lathered up and washed her face with soap and water (something you don't see women doing nowadays!).

Celly kneeled down beside the bath, leaned in and kissed Ginny. It was not just a peck but a deep, passionate kiss which took my breath away. I was already getting a hard-on so I put the lid on the toilet seat and settled down to watch.

Ginny picked up the soap and lathered up her hands before handing it to Celly. As Celly lifted her breasts over the side of the bath, Ginny rubbed her soapy hands all over them, paying particular attention to Celly's nipples, rubbing her fingertips over them through the bubbles. Celly gave a little shiver as she did so and reciprocated, rubbing soap directly onto Ginny's breasts. Another kiss as Celly ran the bar of soap over Ginny's stomach. Ginny used her hands to rinse the soap from Celly's tits and then sat up so she could take each one of her nipples in her mouth. This movement had caused Celly's hands to go to Ginny's pussy.

Ginny's breathing was getting faster as Celly was rubbing Ginny's pubic hair and, no doubt, under the water, she was inserting a finger or two. Meanwhile, this horny 19-year-old was playing with his raging hard-on. I got up to get a closer look and stood between Ginny and Celly. Ginny took my cock in her hand and leaned in to suck me, while Celly was still working on her pussy. With her other hand, Celly started to massage my balls and then took turns with Ginny to suck me. I was trying not to come but, between them, they had got me so excited that, in pretty quick time, I spurted my cum over their faces and tits.

After taking turns to suck the last drops of spunk from my cock, they kissed each other again, this time licking each other's faces. Drops of spunk had fallen in the bathwater and Celly scopped them up and rubbed them into Ginny's tits. Ginny sat up again to lick my spunk from Celly's tits and the girls were all nice and clean.

Ginny stood up in the bath to get gently patted down with a towel by Celly. After a sexy cuddle between them, Celly climbed into the bath. Straightaway, she did the classic move of a big chested girl in the bath. She brought armfuls of water to her breasts and, squeezing them together, caused bubbly water to cascade over her glistening tits. Absolutely gorgeous from my viewpoint, sitting on the toilet seat, still recovering from the girls' earlier work!

Celly laid back in the bath, luxuriating in the bubbles and rubbing them all over her body. She lifted one leg at a time and reached out to wash them. Very sensual! Ginny had left the bathroom to return to the flat. My cock was starting to recover as I watched Celly bathing.

"Vee, come over here," she said and, like a good boy, I did. "Can you wash my hair?" I stood beside the bath and poured shampoo onto her head and ran my fingers through her Afro, massaging her scalp. Pleasurable moans were because she was having her hair washed but she began to massage her awesome breasts. She took each one in both hands, giving them a sensual wash and giving me the beginnings of hard-on! As I continued to wash her hair, her hands moved down to her pussy. They were moving up and down her lips, separating the folds in between her fingers. My hard-on was growing by the second.

"Vee, can you pass me the bath brush?" I did so and she rubbed the bristles lightly over her pubic hair before turning the brush around and putting the handle inside her pussy. In and out, she plunged the handle and her moaning became faster and more lusty. She seemed to reach a sort of mini orgasm and sat up so that I could rinse out her hair. I got a small jug of warm water and Celly threw her head back, eyes closed ready for me to pour the water over her head.

It took a few jugs of water to rinse through Celly's thick Afro and a lot of scalp massaging. After I had finished, I bent over her head and kissed her. She put her hands behind my head and I overbalanced and fell on top of her into the bath!

"Ow!!" she shouted as the splashed water fell onto the floor.

"Sorry, Celly, but I guessed that it was my turn anyway! Hahahaha!" I had rolled into the bath facing Celly and, once I had organised my limbs, I was able to get my face in between her breasts. I took them into my hands and rolled them around my head. Celly was laughing as I did so and I moved up to kiss her again.

I gave her enough room to be able to get out of the bath and step onto the soaked floor! She patted herself down with her towel as I laid back in the bath, which was getting colder! She came and knelt beside the bath and began to soap my back before moving to my chest. My cock twitched with anticipation as she washed me, even moreso with her tits in my face. Her hands finally reached my cock and I wasn't as hard as normal but Celly gently massaged my upper thighs and underneath my balls, even putting the tip of her finger in my ass.

Then she started on my cock, pulling my foreskin back and wanking me ever so slowly. Every stroke got a twitch response and I thought I'd be in for an early finish. But, no, Celly was so slow and gentle. My cock was holding its own against the onslaught of Celly's hands. The bathwater was getting even colder so I made an executive decision to get out of the bath. Celly patted me down and, as she dried my groin, gave me a good suck.

After tidying up in the bathroom, we returned to the flat. Ginny was sitting on the sofa, fully dressed.

"The rain has stopped so I'm going to the shops for a wander, OK," she said.

"Yeah, OK," Celly replied. Ginny drained her coffee cup, said goodbye and left. Celly and I were sitting on the sofa, watching TV and wrapped in our towels.

"Now, where were we?" I said and pulled Celly in for a kiss. We were both topless, a bonus for me, and we rolled together on the sofa. Eventually, Celly got off the sofa. I sat up and she pushed me against the back of the sofa. She knelt down between my legs and lifted her breasts up onto my lap. My cock immediately perked up as she rubbed her tits all around my groin. Once she had aroused my cock to a full salute, she began to wank me with her tits.

The feeling was a little dry so she dribbled some body cream down her cleavage. Oh my goodness, it was a dream feeling, as if I was already inside Celly's wet pussy. She continued to massage her tits over my cock. I felt that I was ready to blow but I wanted to control my urge to come all over Celly's beautiful breasts.

She stopped to wipe the cream from my cock with her towel and then she dropped her head to suck me, drawing my cock deep into her mouth. She gagged on her first mouthful and settled into a rhythmic motion, up and down on my cock. Once again, I felt ready to blow but, once again, she stopped to climb across my lap and guide my cock into her wet pussy.

We built up a slow, gentle rhythm on the sofa. I had moved slightly forward and Celly's knees were right to the back of the sofa so our pubic bones were grinding right up against each other. We kept it slow for a while but, after she had tit-wanked me and then sucked me deep, it was all I could do to keep control. Her tits were heaving against my chest and her breathing was getting faster. We were kissing the most passionate kisses as we were rocking together, she started to breathe heavily when we broke and her moans turned into squeals and those sounds just set me off!

I increased my pace, grunted and I exploded inside Celly's pussy, still rocking to our rhythm. Celly collapsed onto me and we kissed deeply again as she quivered in her orgasm. We held each other tightly in that position for a while, just savouring the moments of bliss. Eventually, my cock plopped out of Celly's pussy and she slid down my body to clean me up, licking and sucking me hard to get the last drops.

Hello__Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hello__Sophie

We lay together, lengthways and naked on the sofa. I was holding her tightly, in case she fell off! It was beautiful, nuzzling into her thick Afro, which smelt lovely after I had washed it, and holding her lovely tits against my stomach. My hands rubbed a residue of body cream that was still on her tits. This drew a lovely, contented purr from Celly. Saturday afternoon heaven!!

_________________________________

We had been laying naked on the sofa for a while before we started to feel a chill so we decided to get up and get dressed. It was still early Saturday evening and there was not much on the TV. Mind you, there wasn't much in our pockets either so, going out wasn't really an option. Just about enough, though, for a couple of beers so, in the end, we did go out!

At the pub where there had been a live band the previous night, there had been a late cancellation by the Saturday night band so it was a little quiet. Celly and I sat at a table, nursing a couple of beers, trying our best to make them last. Payday was next week and it couldn't come quickly enough!

A few people came over to chat to Celly, asking if Ginny was coming. She told them that she had gone out earlier, but we didn't know where. Celly introduced me to her friends and we spoke for a while before they left us.

There was nothing going on at the pub so the evening felt a bit flat. Then, Ginny came in, arm in arm with a guy who looked a little older than all of us. They sat at our table and Ginny introduced him as James, a friend from Finchley. He offered to get a round of drinks for which we were grateful, as we were low on funds!

With Ginny's presence, the mood at our table improved, especially since James had bought another round of drinks! As the evening progressed, more people were arriving at the pub. Most were disappointed by the cancellation of the band but stayed for drinks anyway. So, almost all of a sudden, there was a great pub atmosphere to enjoy.

At closing time, the pub emptied out into the street and people started to make their way. As usual, there were some who were hesitating over their decision, whether to go home or go to a club. Celly and I set off to walk back to her flat, Ginny seemed to be going home with James in his car.

________________________________

We arrived at Celly's, went upstairs and put the kettle on for a cup of tea. We had settled down on the sofa when we heard a commotion outside. Looking out of the window, we saw it was Ginny getting out of James' car, some raised voices which escalated into shouting and, finally, the slamming of the car door. James sped away, leaving Ginny on the pavement in tears.

She came upstairs to the flat and tried her best to suppress her anger but, inevitably, she let it all go! Raging that he was this, he was that, what a twat, etc. And then, she burst into tears.

Celly jumped up straight away. "Hey, baby, no need for this," she said and she held Ginny tight, stroking her hair to calm her down. The clinch seemed to last for ages but, it was certainly working. Ginny was relaxing under Celly's tenderness and Celly led her to the sofa. They sat down, Celly with her arm around Ginny's shoulder, Ginny's face tucked into Celly's breast. I sat at the end of the sofa, watching TV and minding my own business.

Although I was still a bit jaded from my earlier activity with Celly, my cock stirred slightly at the sight of the girls cuddled up together. My instinct told me, though, that I may be surplus to requirements at this moment. So I got up and took a chair from the kitchenette to continue watching the TV. It wasn't long before I got distracted.

_________________________________

Ginny looked up at Celly and reached up to kiss her. It was a long, deep kiss with some soft moans coming from both girls. They pulled apart and Celly lifted Ginny's t-shirt up and over her head to reveal Ginny's breasts in a pretty, lacy bra. Ginny, in turn, lifted off Celly's t-shirt to reveal her heavier bosom. They pressed together to reach around and undo each other's bras and there they were, four beautiful breasts, ready to be sucked and fondled!

What an amazing contrast! Ginny's milky tits against Celly's larger, coffee-coloured breasts - so beautiful! Celly pushed Ginny back along the sofa and bent her head to take Ginny's nipple in her mouth. Once again, I was thrilled at the difference in their skin tone, Celly sucking at Ginny's tit with her thick, dark lips, her pink tongue darting out to lick around her pink nipple. My cock was definitely stirring now!

Celly squeezed Ginny's tits together to take both nipples into her mouth, sucking hard before letting go, then planting kisses in the valley between. She moved up to kiss Ginny's mouth, another deep, passionate kiss, before moving up again to drop her dark brown nipples into Ginny's mouth. Ginny grabbed each breast to savour the feel of Celly, sucking the dark nipples. She, too, took both nipples in her mouth before losing her face in between Celly's tits.

I watched as this beautiful scene unfolded in front of me and fumbled with my belt buckle to take off my jeans. By this time, I had a semi-hard-on and was gently fondling myself just in case things developed.

Ginny let go of Celly to start undoing her trousers. Celly realised what she was doing and moved down the sofa to help and finally, remove Ginny's panties. Totally naked, Ginny clambered out from underneath Celly and pushed her back onto the sofa. Between them, they undid the buttons of Celly's jeans and took off her panties. She moved in and lifted her legs up high, diving into Celly's pussy with her mouth. She seemed to chew at her lips, Celly letting out pleasurable moans, then she ran her tongue from Celly's perineum all the way up her slit to her clit. Celly had to catch her breath, giggling at the end. "Oh, my!" she gasped, as Ginny did the reverse trip.

Ginny stood up, pulling Celly up on her feet. They pulled the full-length seat cushion onto the floor and laid down together. They kissed and cuddled, running their hands over each other's bodies. Finally, one of them moved. It was Celly who moved down to Ginny's groin and lifted up one of her legs. She licked the back of her thigh from the knee right down to Ginny's ass crack. Ginny shivered as Celly ran her tongue back to her pussy and really delved inside her lips. Ginny lifted up her other leg so Celly could get really deep.

Ginny was shaking and squealing but Celly stopped what she was doing. Celly held on to Ginny's ankles and moved into a sixty-nine position, pausing briefly so they could suck on each other's nipples. After a few seconds, Celly moved so that she was sitting on Ginny's face, grinding her pussy all over her before settling on her mouth. Celly held Ginny's legs as if she was riding a Harley-Davidson, grinding her pussy on her saddle! Ginny's pussy was totally exposed and I was desperate to get my face in there but I didn't want to disturb the beautiful chemistry I was watching.

Ginny's hands were clutching Celly's buttocks as she licked Celly's pussy and, eventually, she used her hands to move up her back to push her forward. Celly got the message and fell forward to connect with Ginny's pussy. A perfect sixty-nine!

Usually, I had been participating in a threesome with these two but, as a spectator, I was continually drawn to the contrasts between their bodies which I hadn't really noticed before. They both had slim figures and large breasts but it was the detail that was turning me on. The difference in the size and colour of their lips as they kissed and, mostly, the pinkness of Ginny's tongue as she licked the darkness of Celly's pussy lips then, opened her up to the pink of her insides! WOW! That WAS a turn on!

My semi-hard-on had become rock-hard as I massaged myself. Watching these two going for it in a beautiful sixty-nine was, in that moment, actually better than being involved! Beautiful lesbian sex was better than threesome sex!

They licked and licked for a long time and, suddenly, Celly began to get breathless as she was reaching her climax. Ginny was not too far behind and quickened her pace as she knew she was coming. Celly screamed as she let her gushing juices squirt all over Ginny and that set off Ginny. She was shaking underneath Celly as she squirted her own juices into the air.

They collapsed into each other, juices all over themselves and laying side by side, still in their sixty-nine. I was so turned on by what I had just watched, I couldn't control myself anymore. I stood above them and wanked myself furiously until I gave out a loud grunt and pumped my spunk over their prone bodies!

After I had given my all, they just lay, staring up at me, beatific smiles on their faces, as if they were lost in a dream. My cock was still softening and drops of cum were falling onto their stomachs. I wasn't sure what my next move was so I just sat down on the kitchen chair.

As the juices on their bodies had started to chill in the night air, the girls were first to get up, putting on their discarded clothing. I remained seated, just watching the poetry in motion in front of me.

_________________________________

In the morning, I told Celly that I needed to go home and have a decent sleep and a change of clothes.

"Will I see you later?" I asked.

"Of course, what sort of time?" Celly replied.

So, we arranged to meet around eightĥ and we would be at my place. A bigger bed meant a better sleep! Boy, did I need some rest!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments