Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. . Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still there""

Celly and I left my bedsit the next morning. I was going to work and she was going home. She had to catch a bus as she lived in Muswell Hill and it was a bit of a trek from mine. A few hundred yards away took us to the bus stop and we waited together until the bus came.

"You doing anything tonight?" I asked.

"I'm meant to be going to a pub with my flatmate. There's a live band, it should be a good night. You should come, do you wanna?"

"OK, whereabouts?" And Celly told me which pub and a time that she would be there. Her bus came, we kissed goodbye and "see you later!" My walk to work was only ten minutes.

_________________________________

All day, I was thinking about how awesome was last night, especially Celly's massive tits. I remembered how large they were at the house party, when she was sitting on Bonnie's face and her tits swayed almost in slow motion. But, last night, they seemed even larger! My cock was twitching at the thought and I was hoping that no-one would notice as I walked around the office.

Friday wasn't a busy day as the queueing procedures were concentrated on Mondays to Thursday. Friday catered for those clients who had forgotten to come in to sign or had general enquiries arising from their previous visit to the office. The atmosphere at the office was the same as at any work establishment - thank God, it's Friday! Time to relax!

I was looking forward to meeting Celly for a live band gig at her local pub. It would be a different night from what I normally experienced, a good old pub band night. Of course, apart from seeing Celly, I was also looking forward to meeting her flatmate.

_________________________________

Home time, at last! I made my way home, via the sports centre where I have my regular shower, had time to get a burger from the café where Kim used to work and, finally, got in to put on a clean shirt. Unusually for me, I had to catch a bus to get to the pub in Muswell Hill.

The usual destination for my entertainment was the Bell at King's Cross or the West End, meeting up with Mike at Crackers.

The Bell was a real 1970s London pub - topless dancers on weekday lunchtimes and strippers on Sundays - but they had a refurb after extensive vandalism by fans of one of the new punk rock bands. I think they were trying to attract a better class of clientele by having middle-of-the-road cover version bands playing on stage. I would be exploring the new look Bell very soon.

On the bus, I was a little apprehensive about any relationship that may happen with Celly. Obviously, she was a comparative stranger to me but, although I wasn't racist, it would be a relationship with a Jamaican girl. So, there could be a question of embracing a different culture. I knew some music but not the customs or the food and what if I got as far as meeting her family? All these issues were racing through my head on my journey then, suddenly, I was in Muswell Hill.

I got off the bus, spotted the pub but was hesitant to walk in. What would I do if she's not there? Take a big breath, boy, and go in! Phew! Celly had done the sensible thing and was sitting at a table by the door.

"Hey, Vee, you made it there?" and she stood up to hug me. She introduced me to her flatmate ...

"Hello, Ginny, isn't it? Wow, how are you? Hope you haven't got a problem for me to sort out?" I joked.

"Hahahaha, of course not, you don't want to be working on the weekend, eh?" she said. Ginny was a young white girl, a little slimmer than Celly and just as pretty.

I went to the bar, got some drinks and returned to the table.

Celly said, "Now you're here, do you want to get a table at the back? The stage is there and it might get busy later." We all agreed and took our drinks to another table.

"You seen this band before?" I asked Celly.

"Can't remember really. They have loads of bands here, pretty much in a rotation. I don't always come out Fridays due to lack of pennies! So, no, I don't know what they're like. The ones I've seen here have been pretty good, though!"

I asked Ginny how long she'd been in London

"I've always lived here, me and Celly were at school together. Left school, decided to get a place together. Jobs come and go, not working at the moment, as you know ... something will turn up soon." I thought, isn't that a line from Dickens?

The band were announced and they came out, a six-piece band, enough musicians to provide a decent sound. They played a lot of covers of current pop hits, a few of their own tunes, even a bit of reggae. They were pretty good and got a few up to dance. All of us had a great time, a few dances with each other and plenty of chat and banter. Then it was time to go home.

_________________________________

Some bus routes didn't run late into the evening so it was a choice of walking back to Holloway or an expensive taxi.

Celly to the rescue.

"You coming to ours for another drink?"

"Are you sure?" I replied.

"Of course, your place is far! And it's cold" So, we left, the three of us, arm in arm, going to the girls' place. It was only a few streets away and then we were in the warm! Lover's Rock music, a reggae genre, was coming from another flat in the house, setting the tone. We climbed the stairs to their flat. Gosh, it was a bit more luxurious than my place! Shared bathroom on the landing (not a toilet outside in an alleyway!), a kitchen/lounge and two bedrooms. I think it was one room but separated into two by a stud partition wall.

The music downstairs stopped so Ginny put some on in the lounge while Celly was getting beers out of the fridge. I sat on the sofa and the girls joined me on either side. Celly snuggled close in to me, as if she was guarding her possessions. We sat there, all of us a little tired from the dancing. We drank our beers, Celly asked if we wanted another. Ginny declined and, diplomatically, went to bed.

So, alone with Celly.

"Are you staying, Vee?" she said. My response was to kiss her and get my hand inside her blouse and fondle her breasts.

"Probably," I said, with a snigger.

"We might as well go to bed, then," she said. And we went to her bedroom.

________________________________

We were pretty quick to take off our clothes so it was a bit awkward as we were organising ourselves for bed. Due to the space issue, Celly only had a single bed so it was a bit of a squeeze. I got in first to be next to the wall, Celly carefully placed herself next to me. Our bodies were touching full length and I immediately got an erection. Celly's hands were straight on my cock, gently massaging me and occasionally feeling my balls. We were kissing and my hands were all over Celly's tits. I moved down to suck her nipples for a while before moving down to her pussy. My fingers were probing her, making her wet, licking her fleshy lips. She started to moan as she was getting more wet as I kept licking.

The single bed didn't allow for much movement so, whichever position we were in, we were basically on top of each other. I was on top and I was still licking and fingering Celly's pussy. Her moans were getting louder and, so we didn't disturb Ginny, I stopped and got up. Celly also got off the bed and motioned me to lay down. I did, she pulled me a little way down the bed and climbed across, planting her pussy on my face. I was licking at her like crazy, her moans were stifled only by the fact that her mouth was now full of my cock.

MelissaM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaM

We stayed in this sixty-nine for what seemed like a long time, not that I was complaining. A wet pussy has such a beautiful taste and my cock was hitting deep in her mouth, I was in heaven. It was inevitable that Ginny would get disturbed by Celly's moans and my groans.

"Hey, you guys, keep the noise down!" came the shout from next door.

Celly let go of my cock to shout back, "Can't stop me!" then my cock was back in her mouth!

Within a minute, Ginny was at the bedroom door. "Oh yeah?" And, then "Oooh, yeah." Ginny moved to the bottom of the bed and licked my balls and the underside of my cock. As she did so, her mouth met Celly's and they engaged in a deep, passionate kiss. I could see all this through a gap between my chest and Celly's thigh. And then, I couldn't see a thing. Celly had lifted herself from my cock and sat firmly on my face, her ass covering up my eyes.

My cock was waving free in the air for a few moments until I felt hands wanking me. I can only assume it was Ginny as Celly was bouncing up and down on my face and couldn't reach. Then, a tongue licking all around me. I could hear Ginny getting undressed and her climbing across me. Her hand went back to my cock, guiding it into her pussy!

WOW! More heaven! Celly's rhythm settled as Ginny built up a nice, grinding motion. I was still frantically licking Celly's pussy and we all seemed to have the agenda - a gentle build-up to our mutual orgasms!

I think I must have been first. Celly's pussy was leaking juices all over my face, I was struggling to drink it all down. Of course, I could hear both girls moaning and that's what set me off. My rhythm increased and I started to buck as my cock pumped out my spunk into Ginny's pussy. Celly kept dribbling as I kept licking and she started to grind deeper onto my mouth so I think she must have come next. I don't think Ginny had come yet but she soon would.

As I was spent, both girls climbed off from me. I got off the bed and watched as Celly pushed Ginny onto her back and started to lick her pussy with as much enthusiasm as I had licked her. Ginny started to squeal as Celly's tongue ran up and down her slit, sucking up my cum which Ginny was squirting out. Her squeals became a scream and she started to shake, her body overcome with the intensity of her orgasm. Celly crawled up the bed and held Ginny in her arms, Ginny trying to catch her breath as they shared a deep, spunk-filled kiss.

_________________________________

Ginny and Celly lay together on the bed and drifted off to sleep. I took a spare blanket into the lounge and lay on the sofa. After a while, I, too, drifted off to sleep.

I had to use the shared bathroom on the landing but my pants were in Celly's bedroom. I crept in to retrieve them, trying not to disturb the girls, and put them on to go to the bathroom. I had, though, obviously disturbed them. When I returned, I heard noises from the bedroom. I peered around the door and was wonderfully surprised by what I saw. Celly's ass was up in the air, her face buried in Ginny's pussy. I watched at the door for a while then, suddenly, gathered my senses. Watching them, just for a few minutes, had given me a hard-on. I just had to drop my pants and get in behind Celly.

I got down on my knees behind Celly and planted my tongue right into her slit, just to let her know I was there. Ginny was giving out moans and squeals as Celly licked her pussy. Celly even increased her intensity, once I started licking her pussy. Ginny was in for a treat then, once I stuck my cock in to Celly!

I lined myself up and ran my hand up her slit, putting two fingers inside her, then guided my cock into her soaking pussy. She was so wet and, when I entered her, she had to catch her breath. In this domino effect, Ginny also caught her breath as I started my rhythm in and out of Celly's pussy. Ginny's moans became more frequent as Celly's moans vibrated on her pussy lips. My thrusts were quite leisurely as I wanted to last as long as I possibly could. I'm sure the girls would have liked me to go faster but I was hoping that my strategy would give them greater benefits!

So I rocked backwards and forwards, thrusting into Celly's pussy. With each gentle thrust, she moaned, her mouth against Ginny's pussy. Ginny's moans became squeals, the signal for me to go faster. So Celly's moans became squeals, and Ginny's squeals became breathless screams. This was all saying to me, go faster. I started to go faster but my doggy-style thrusting was leaving me vulnerable. The underside of my head was rubbing against Celly's G-spot and, suddenly, I couldn't control myself any longer. I was going faster and faster, slamming into Celly so she was being pushed into Ginny. The girls were both squealing, screaming and shouting, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I couldn't hold it any longer and I exploded into Celly as she collapsed onto Ginny.

We were a tangled, sweaty mess as we rolled on the single bed, trying our best not to fall off! My cock had softened and fallen out of Celly's pussy and I rolled to the side. Celly's mouth was still locked on to Ginny, just to make sure that she reached her orgasm. Ginny shouted out as she came, trying to catch her breath as she came down from her high.

We were all on the bed, my arms stretching to hold us all on so that we didn't fall off. We lay there for a few moments, all us breathing heavily. Ginny was first to move, after her hands were stroking my balls and Celly's pussy. She realised that both of us were slick with spunk. I was the first to get the clean-up treatment.

Ginny began by tracing a finger around my wet pubic hair before taking my flaccid cock in her hand. She wanked me gently, rubbing my spunk into my skin and into my balls. She bent her head down to lick me all over, leaving me with a semi-hard-on. Then, she turned her attention to Celly. Lifting her legs up in the air, Ginny licked Celly along her ass crack, a brief tongue in her asshole before dipping her tongue into her pussy to start licking out the spunk that I had deposited. She was down there ages, savouring the aromas of Celly's pussy. Finally, she moved back up the bed to share my spunk in a deep kiss.

It is so sexy to see girls kissing each other but, when the girls are sharing your spunk, it is even more sexy, so sexy and horny! Sadly, my semi wasn't as strong as I wanted so I just watched them kissing and fondling each other's bodies. Ginny had lovely breasts, obviously not as big as Celly's, but still bigger than Inge's ...

Oh my God! In my quest for more sex, I had forgotten about the girl I loved! The girl I've dreamed about ever since I met her, the girl who has, as far as I'm concerned, a perfect figure, the girl who has awesome lesbian love with her best friends, twin sisters!

Here I was, obsessing about Celly's large breasts and, now, Ginny's not-so-large breasts. Two girls with whom a long-term future would be unlikely. Oh, beautiful Inge, I love you ... but, I love sex and you're in Norway! Celly and Ginny are here now and I need those titties ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments