Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true""

Glenys and I woke the next morning, still very worn out from the previous evening's activities. Being a Sunday, tradition stated that a long lay-in should be taken but, Glenys needed to be somewhere in the afternoon so she got out of bed to take a shower and get ready.

"You too?" she said.

"Really?" I replied.

"Oh yes!" My previous showers had been in the communal facilities at my local sports centre, alongside other men! My previous wash with a woman was with Helka, using a washbowl on the floor of my bedsit! A shower, with a woman? Definitely a new experience. And so it proved.

Having set the temperature of the shower, we stepped in under the spray of warm water. Glenys took hold of a bath sponge and charged it with shower gel. She held me close to reach around to my back and scrubbed me up and down. My arms needed something to do so I took a washcloth and soaped it up then washed her back. I soon moved around to her back to reach around and gently washed her lovely tits, tickling her nipples with the suds. She reached around to fondle my cock as I reached down to wash her pussy.

There we were, masturbating each other in the soapy shower, until Glenys turned around and dropped to her knees to take my cock into her mouth. With my cock reaching deep into her throat, she grabbed my hips and pulled me back and forth into her mouth as the water cascaded over her face. The timing of her hold on my hips, my thrusts and her mouth was exquisite and, finally, with a gargled grunt, I pumped my cum into her mouth. Glenys kept on pulling on my hips as my thrusts became weaker and, eventually, we came to a stop.

"Aahhh, my knees are hurting!" Glenys said, as she sat back on her haunches under the cascading water. "But what a way to have a clean-up!" she continued, with a big smile on her face. I was leaning against the wall of the shower with a stupid grin on my face. This had been a most beautiful weekend with my lovely colleague and I hoped we could repeat the experience soon.

I turned off the water, we got out of the shower and towelled each other down. I had to go to the lounge to retrieve my clothes and I returned to the bedroom to see how Glenys was doing. She was still naked as she applied her make-up so she wouldn't let me kiss her. I sat on the bed to watch her and have general chit-chat. She got up to start to dress but, before putting on her panties, she pushed me onto my back and climbed straight onto my face. Her pussy smelled fresh after the shower and I had no hesitation in nuzzling into her pubic hair and sticking my tongue into her slit.

Just as she had started to build up a rhythm on my face, she stopped and climbed off! "No, no, no, no, we have to stop." she said, "We haven't got time, I've got to get ready!" And so, that signified the end of our weekend's activities! I went to the lounge and waited for Glenys to get dressed.

I wondered how our sex-filled weekend would affect our working relationship. At work, she was my trainer, leading my education on work processes, so she was obviously used to being in charge. She indicated that in her impromptu kisses during our training sessions and her invitation to her house. And she definitely showed it in the way she controlled all aspects of our sexual activities this weekend. Every move was prompted by her, from the snuggling up on the sofa right up to half an hour ago when she straddled my face before she got dressed.

For me, at nineteen, it was a brilliant experience but, looking back, it was quite scary ... the older lady preying on a younger lover. But I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Finally, Glenys was dressed and, after a cup of tea, she took me to the nearest tube station so that I could get home.

"Thank you, Vee, for a great weekend. It was brilliant, you were brilliant. I'm off for a week so I'll see you at work next Monday," she said, as she dropped me off, after a perfunctory kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, OK. I'll see you next week then," I replied, a bit stunned that she hadn't mentioned her week off during the weekend. Despite the summer heat, I felt a little chilled.

____________________________________

So, back at work, I was thinking that Glenys must have planned to have such an awesome weekend before her week off so she wouldn't have the embarrassment of facing me in the office during the week. Well, it worked both ways as it would have been embarrassing for me as I wouldn't have known what to say to her in the office environment. Oh well, let's see what next week brings.

The working week passed by without much excitement. I joined my male workmates for a bit of 5-a-side football at the sports centre, went to a couple of local pubs but I decided that, at the weekend, I would go down to the Tower to see my DJ friend, Mike.

It was good to see him again and he was on top form as usual, playing the latest import disco tunes from the USA. He told me that he was on the move again as the popularity of the USA import disco music was increasing and he was looking at bigger clubs to play rather than pubs. His last gig at the Tower was in a few weeks before he moved to a big West End venue. I was on my own and wasn't really looking out for a girl to chat up. Although I'd had the awesome sex weekend with Glenys, I was still waiting to hear from Helka to find out whether or not we were going to have a future and even a baby together!

It was a good night in respect of the music, though, and it was good to see Mike again. As the evening drew to a close, I said my farewells and good luck to Mike with his new gig and promised to pop in to the West End to see him soon. Then, back on the tube to go home to my empty bedsit.

____________________________________

On Monday, I went to work nervous about seeing Glenys, about how we would behave around each other and what might be said. My fears were postponed as the office manager said that Glenys was on a senior training course with a view to a promotion. So, something else that she hadn't mentioned. It made me wonder whether or not she had been playing games with me. But, there was nothing I could do or say so I just had to forget about it and her for now.

____________________________________

A couple of weeks passed by and no word from Helka and no sign of Glenys. I was beginning to get worried in more ways than one. But one late summer evening, another intriguing event occurred.

I was listening to some music when I thought I could hear voices in the alleyway behind the shop. I ignored it at first but, when the music stopped before the next track, I heard a clear call of "Vee!" I got up to look out of my window and saw three heads looking up. "Vee! It's me, Inge! Can we come in?"

"Of course!" I quickly ran down the stairs and opened the back door. And there she was, Inge, the girl I'd fallen in love with over two years ago, to whom I'd been writing letters since then, although that had recently tailed off. She was accompanied by two very attractive friends and they all climbed the stairs to go into my bedsit. I followed them in and both Inge and I shared looks of shock and disbelief!

"What on earth are you doing here? Wow! Inge, it's great to see you! How are you?" Before she could answer, I took her in my arms for a hug.

"Well, we are on a trip," she said, excitedly, almost without pausing for breath. "We got the boat from Stavanger to Newcastle and have visited towns along the way and now we're in London for a week before we fly back to Stavanger."

"First stop here, yes?"

"We've been writing forever so I just wanted to see you. And here we are!" Her smile had hardly left her face. "Oh, sorry, this is Lani and Tanya," introducing me to her friends. They were both classic Scandinavian types, slim, beautiful faces, flawless complexions and long blond hair.

"Hi, how are you?" I said, nervously. "Are you all from Stavanger?"

Tanya spoke first. "Yes, we grew up together, went to the same school." She looked at me in a puzzled way, trying to make some sort of connection. "I think I remember you ..."

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

"Really?" I said.

Tanya continued, "Yes, our student trip to Berlin two years ago. I was jealous of you!"

"Why?" I said, puzzled.

"You were kissing and cuddling with Inge." I was intrigued. "You see, I had a schoolgirl crush on Inge because she looks like Olivia Newton-John! And you were kissing her!"

"OK," and then I looked at Inge and, bloody hell, she did look like Olivia Newton-John! I hadn't noticed at the time.

Then, Lani spoke. "Oh, yes, I remember. I was meant to go on that trip but I was ill."

More intrigue than I could get my head around! A holiday romance reunion, a possible lesbian undertone ... so who was Tanya's crush now? Lani? Oh, boy!!

So, what to do with three gorgeous girls on a summer evening? Easy, get down to the local disco pub.

Just up the road from my place was a pub which had a disco and a dancefloor but was not licensed for dancing! The landlord would walk around the dancefloor, telling his customers NOT to dance! So we would be holding our beers, shuffling our feet to the booming music! Hahahaha!

The girls and I walked in and everything stopped! This pub's clientele had never seen anything like it, three stunning blondes in a North London pub on a cool summer evening. Not quite everything stopped, though. The pub DJ and his friend spotted the gorgeous blondes. They came straight over to us and wouldn't stop asking questions, who were they, how did I know them and all the usual flirty stuff with the girls.

We had a couple of drinks and then, Inge said that she and the girls had been travelling all day and were tired so could we go back? After finally shaking off the DJ and his mate, we left the pub to go back to my place.

"So, Inge, what are your plans? Where are you staying?" I asked.

"It is too late to organise anything tonight. So could we stay at yours just for the night and we'll find something for the rest of the week."

"But there's no room ..."

"Please ..." How could I turn them away at this time of the evening? Besides, my bed had taken three people a few times. The fourth person will have to take the sofa!

"OK, we can work something out," I said.

We got back and spoke about how to accommodate us all in my small room. Quite simply, though, it would be the bed for the girls and me on the sofa. I put some music on and I left the room while the girls changed into their makeshift pyjamas of shorts and T-shirts. Inge called me back inside and we sat around talking for a while. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the girls were, especially since they were now in very skimpy clothing. The girls finally got settled into the bed, leaving me on the sofa.

____________________________________

I was lying on the sofa, fully clothed, under a blanket and finding it very difficult to get comfortable so that I could actually sleep. My 'sleep' was occasionally disturbed by the sounds of the girls tossing and turning. I was finally disturbed by Inge crouching beside me, asking if she could get on the sofa with me.

"Those two are moving too much," she said. So I let her get in to the back of the sofa with me on the edge so she wouldn't fall on the floor. She snuggled into me and I held her close, partly for the romantic comfort but mostly to stop myself from falling off the sofa!

Of course, now, I definitely could NOT sleep. I was cuddling a girl that I had fallen in love with on a holiday romance when I was seventeen and she was sixteen. She was wearing a skimpy T-shirt and shorts and her leg was locked over mine. I was still wearing my jeans so I had no thought of getting naked but my cock was beginning to stir.

As we lay there, we could hear Tanya and Lani moving around on the bed. There was no way of getting to sleep. As the moonlight started to come through the thin curtains, I could actually see the girls on the bed. They seemed to be spooning, a perfect situation for two close friends trying to get comfortable in a limited space. But, it seemed that they were not just getting comfortable.

There were a few gasps and some low moans and they were getting louder. Inge whispered to me, "They're playing together. Sexy, yes?"

"Mmmmm, yes," was my reply, with a dry mouth. And then, the moans got even louder. Inge called out something in Norwegian which got a reply from one of the girls in Norwegian. I had no idea what was going on until Inge got up from the sofa and sat on the bed to talk with the girls. Then, she came back to the sofa and started to undo my jeans.

"Hold on, what's happening?" I said.

"Shhhhhh," she said and continued in her task to undress me. Meanwhile, Tanya - or Lani, I still couldn't tell them apart - came and kneeled beside the bed. She bent her head to mine and began to kiss me deeply as Inge had finally pulled off my jeans and began to suck my cock. What a beautiful scene! Then, I became aware of the other girl joining Inge at my groin to start licking my balls. Inge was taking my cock deep into her mouth as the other girls were working their own magic on me.

The girls left Inge and I on the sofa and went back to the bed. Inge stopped sucking me and made herself comfortable on the sofa. I, too, sat up as the girls, who had managed to get undressed, started to kiss each other and fondle each other's bodies. As they moved together, one lay back as the other was kissing breasts and stomach to reach her pussy. And then, it was the other girl's turn to get the kissing and licking treatment. What sensuality!

As they were pleasuring each other, Inge was fingering her own pussy and I was stroking my rock-hard cock but not too fast - I wanted this to last forever! The girls got into a sixty-nine and were sucking pussy lips and licking clits in a total frenzy as Inge and I continued to play with ourselves. There was plenty of moaning as the girls started to reach their orgasms and they came almost together at the same time!

We were still lying across the sofa, playing with ourselves, when the girls got off the bed and one of them said something to Inge.

"What?" I said.

"Well, Lani said, he's your boyfriend!" Inge got on to her knees to suck me again for a few moments before getting up and straddling my cock, sinking her soaked pussy on to me. Lani and Tanya came up alongside us, one of them kissing me and the other sucking on Inge's tits. And then, they would switch over.

I was getting uncomfortable lying on the sofa so we switched to the vacant bed. Inge and I built up our rhythm again and it didn't take long for me to burst out into Inge's pussy, the pulses of cum making her body twitch like crazy. Tanya and Lani were watching intently and it didn't take long for them to take up their positions, like it was a well-practised routine.

We were all lying on our sides on the bed, with a few bits hanging over the edge. Inge had climbed off me and she began sucking on my softening cock to clean me up. Lani had her pussy up against my face, her face was in Tanya's pussy and Tanya was getting the big prize - licking my spunk out of Inge's pussy. We had managed to get ourselves into a big square of oral sex! Thank God I was good at geometry at school!

We were in position for a while, licking, kissing, and sucking, but broke apart. As Tanya had got the big prize, her next move was to share her mouthful of my cum with Lani and then, I realised why I couldn't tell them apart! They were identical twins!! It was difficult to tell before until they were standing together, sharing the look of absolute lust on their faces as my spunk was dribbling from their lips. Any drops that fell onto their beautiful rounded tits were quickly lapped up by Inge's tongue.

We spent all night switching positions and sharing each other bodies until we were all worn out. Somehow, we managed to sleep all together in that bed until my alarm clock rang. I awoke and thought, sod it, I'm having a day off work! Today, I would spend it with these sexy girls and help them see the sights of London. They'd already shown me the sights of Norway!

What a brilliant, sexy summer it had been ... so far!!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments