Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> </p> <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true""

After the hotel booking mix-up that the girls experienced, we came to a solution that seemed to be working quite well. Obviously, I would say that, as each time that we had spent the night together, we were having awesome sex! But, during the final week of the girls' visit to London, we had evenings when we settled down with some music and a couple of bottles of wine, and we went to bed, the girls spooning in bed and me sleeping on the sofa.

There were a couple of nights when Tanya and Lani went out to the cinema to allow Inge and me to spend some time together. And how beautiful that was, to be making unhurried love to my beautiful girlfriend without being distracted by other beautiful girls.

Inge was concerned about them being out without her, but the cinema was only a hundred yards from my front door and I was sure that they would be alright.

We dimmed the lights in my room and cuddled up together, naked in bed, holding each other close without any urgency to make love. But we could only hold out for so long, and, after a while, our cuddle had become more intense.

Inge kissed me deeply, which, immediately, made my cock stir. she could feel my arousal on her thigh. Her breast was in my hand and I stroked it, tweaking her nipple. I had bent my head so that I could lick her other breast, sucking her nipple and taking it in my teeth to gently bite on it. That produced a little shudder and a moan from Inge. I continued to suck on her breast, as my hand brushed lightly down her stomach to reach her pubic hair. I ruffled the hair a little before moving my fingers to her pussy lips, gently stroking down the inside of her groin and then up the other side. I rubbed her slit to make her wet before putting my fingers inside her, building up a gentle rhythm.

Inge's moans became deeper as my rhythm increased while I continued to suck her breast. Her hand was stroking her other breast but moved down to her pussy, pressing on her mound, raising her pussy, and giving me deeper access for my fingers. I was pushing in two fingers when it seemed that I could insert another finger! I did so, and Inge's moans got louder. Her hand pressed on her mound again, and she lifted her leg into the air, inviting me to try another finger. So, I pushed all four fingers into her pussy, only my thumb remaining outside. She felt very tight, and she was getting very wet. Her breathing quickened and got even louder. I thought I was going to hurt her.

Then she gasped, between my thrusts, "Can you try to get your hand inside me? I'm feeling so horny to have my pussy filled, and I'm very wet; I'm sure it will work."

I withdrew my fingers to try to arrange my hand into a shape that I thought might work. I gently eased my fingers and thumb into her pussy and Inge wriggled around to help. I managed to get my hand in up to my knuckles, and she looked me straight in the eye. She looked in pain but gave me a nod as she lifted her hips to thrust her pussy onto my hand! Suddenly, my whole hand was inside her, fucking her pussy, her lips wrapped around my wrist! WOW! How horny was this girl! Her gentle moans got louder and louder until she was giving out a deep growl. I pushed my hand in and out of her pussy. I was feeling her hot juices inside as she finally screamed out her orgasm, gushing her juices out as I carefully removed my hand. Her legs were shaking as she came down from her high, and the bed was soaked!

"Vee," she gasped, "that was the horniest, most wonderful thing. I love you!!"

"I love you, too, Inge. I'm so lucky to have such a sexy woman to hold." I just wanted to lay there in our wet bed, savouring this beautiful moment.

____________________________________

We lay together for a while, possibly dozing off - I certainly did - before Inge got up to go downstairs to the outside toilet. She returned a few minutes, saying that she was a little sore down below "But," she said, "I'm so glad we did that, it was so sexy!" She looked so beautiful, so vulnerable, as she climbed back into bed. I engulfed her in my arms and was expecting to doze off again. But Inge had other ideas.

"You need to be satisfied too." Well, I wasn't going to argue with her, and she began to trace her fingers through my chest hair, going down to my groin. Her nails dragged down my leg to my knees. Then, she ran her fingertips up the inside of my thigh to my balls. She repeated this on my other leg and got up to sit on her haunches at the bottom of the bed. She was sitting in front of me, viewing my body. Just the sight of her body was making my cock start to twitch. I was anticipating what she was going to do next.

She leaned forward, her beautiful tits dangling over me, and kissed me. Inge's mouth moved down to my cock, and she took me in for a firm, hardening suck. She let me go to sit up again, then lifted my leg up to kiss it, nibbling at my flesh, from my ankle to the back of my thigh. This she repeated on my other leg. My cock was dancing about, waiting for her mouth to return and finish me off, but she hadn't finished with my legs.

She took them both and folded them so that I was in a tuck position, my ass pointing into the air. She placed her hands under my buttocks, lifted me up, and plunged her tongue right into the crack of my ass! She licked me up and down, pausing to tickle my hole, going onto my balls. It was absolute heaven, if a little uncomfortable. She ran her tongue up and down a few times before laying my legs down. Now, she could concentrate on my cock!

It was twitching a little quicker than it had before, and I was hoping that I would last and not come in a hurry. But Inge took care of that. She held the base of my shaft tightly to calm down my ardour, and then, she could begin to leisurely lick me and gently suck me to what, I felt, was going to be an unbelievable orgasm.

As her head bobbed up and down on my cock, occasionally, I would put my hand on the back of her head. She would counter this by slowly taking me in all the way, gagging as she pulled back, then wanking me while she regained her breathing. I was definitely going to lose control very soon. Inge's head went back to bobbing up and down, my hand would push her head onto my cock and she would gag, as she backed away. More wanking!

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

As we repeated this process a few times, I was getting ever closer to exploding into her mouth, and, finally, that's exactly what I did, as my cock was as deep as it could possibly be. This time, as I pumped my spunk down her throat, there was lots of gagging as she backed off pretty quickly. She continued to wank me off, catching a few globules of cum on her face, until I had nothing left. She licked and sucked to clean me up, and I just lay there, allowing her to do her thing. She was the most awesome sex machine ever. She loved me, and I loved her! Oh, what a blast! Literally!

Aaahhh! I couldn't speak!

Of course, after we had waterlogged the bed, we needed to change the sheet, so we stripped it off, re-made the bed, and climbed in to fall into a relaxing sleep ...

___________________________________

We were awoken by the ringing of the doorbell at half past eleven! It was the girls, back from their trip to the cinema. I padded downstairs and along the hallway to let them in. They had obviously been somewhere else after the film had ended, that was plain to tell. They stopped at the bottom of the stairs to visit the outside toilet, so I trotted upstairs to get back into bed.

Eventually, the twins did make it upstairs, with a fair amount of giggling and other assorted noises. By now, Inge was fully awakened and started to chat with them about their evening. There was lots of laughter and, of course, I was in the dark about it all, as I couldn't speak Norwegian! I could possibly make out some expressions and exclamations, which, for me, would translate as "No!?" "What?" and "Really?" but that was about it. I wouldn't be privy to any details unless Inge told me. Ah, well, I will have to learn Norwegian sometime!

After what seemed like ages, the girls' excitement calmed down, and they climbed into bed together, spooning, and I took the sofa. There was still some quiet chat as they settled, but I did manage to fall asleep.

Just as I had fallen asleep, though, I was joined on the sofa by Tanya. She got underneath the blanket and snuggled in, placing her hand on my stomach. This, of course, was too close for comfort for my cock, and, of course, it started to stir.

"So, where did you go this evening, Tan?"

"After the movie, we went to the pub where you can't dance. We thought we might see those guys again, but they were not there," she said. I felt a bit of jealousy kicking in there. I was glad that those guys weren't there. I didn't want MY girls to go off with anyone else—they were MY girls, all of them! Hahahaha!

"So," Tanya continued, "what did you do tonight?" As if she didn't know!

"Well, I think you can guess," I replied.

"Inge told me what you did. It sounded so sexy; it sort of turned me on!" With that, she moved her hand from my stomach to take my hand. She pulled it down inside her panties and held it there.

"You like me, Vee, don't you?" she asked as she moved my hand against her pussy. I could feel her wet slit.

"Of course I do, Tan. I love you all. But, you know Inge is my special girl."

"She is special for us all, and what you do together has made her very happy. She loves you, and she loves Lani and me as well."

I certainly couldn't argue with what Tanya had said. Meanwhile, her pussy was getting more wet by the minute, and my cock was twitching as I felt her juices on my fingers.

"Do me! Please, do me, too! I was so turned on by what Inge said and I'm so turned on with you" My hand was still inside her panties; her hand had moved to my cock. She was massaging it, rather than wanking me, and she was feeling my balls too. I was certainly getting turned on. Tanya's moans had alerted Lani and Inge and they lay on the bed, watching us.

I moved down the sofa to get better access to Tanya's pussy. I continued to finger her, rubbing gently up and down her pussy lips, inserting a finger as a taste of what was to come. I kept rubbing her, increasing the number of fingers going into her pussy. I finally had four fingers inside her, but she was wriggling around for more. I withdrew my hand to make a shape that would ĝo inside her. Then, it happened.

In the same way as Inge had done, Tanya lifted her hips against my hand to try and push her pussy onto my hand. This may have been an easy operation when she practiced with Lani, but my hand was slightly larger, and we seemed to be having a little difficulty. I tried to adjust the shape of my hand to make it more streamlined, and with more lubrication, it worked! I was fucking Tanya's pussy with my whole hand, her lips not quite reaching my wrist as Inge's had.

I stayed where I was, kissing her stomach, venturing my mouth towards her pussy, licking her clit. She bucked as if she was on a rodeo horse, her moans becoming louder and louder. Lani had got off the bed to suck my cock, and as Tanya screamed out her orgasm, Lani got a generous helping of her sister's juices, squirting over her face, and a decent portion of my spunk into her mouth. As I gently removed my hand from Tanya's pussy, I started to lick at Lani's face, and Inge joined us to kiss her, to share the cum dribbling down her chin.

Oh, fu-cking hell!! This was way, way off the awesome chart.

____________________________________

And this, dear reader, is pretty much how we lived together, in a small room, for the last few days of the girls' visit. One of us would start something and, eventually, the others would join in, either during, for some hot action, or afterward, when a clean-up operation would take place. After the awkward situation on the first evening (when we met some guys at the dance-less disco), I could not believe that I would be taking part in a free love experience involving twin sisters and my pen pal girlfriend. It was going to be a shame for this to end.

But, there was still the weekend to come, and their flight home wasn't until Wednesday ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments