Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. . Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still there""

Before we fell asleep, we re-arranged ourselves in the bed, me and Inge kissing and cuddling, Lani holding on to Tanya spooning-style.

At some point in the night, I awoke and found that Inge wasn't there. Then, she appeared. She had only gone downstairs to the toilet and was now standing at the foot of the bed, looking cute in her panties and T-shirt.

"Come back to bed," I whispered, not wanting to wake up Tanya and Lani. So she did. She pulled back the blanket off on our side of the bed and crawled up from the foot as far as my cock. She knew how she made me recover to a semi-hard-on and wanted to finish the job!

She ran her fingertips up and down along the shaft of my cock, watching intently as she made my cock twitch. Then, with a little more pressure from her fingers, she pulled the skin down on the underside of my shaft, exposing the sensitive head. She worked on the shaft until she had pulled the skin and exposed the whole of the head, glistening in its purple glory. She brought her head forward to take my cock into her mouth, first the exposed head then, she slid her lips down the shaft to take me all the way to the back of her throat.

Having made my cock wet with her saliva, Inge began to gently wank me, so gently that the twins wouldn't wake up. Her mouth was always in close proximity, to catch my spunk if I got too excited, but she was so gentle that she would judge my build-up perfectly so that I wouldn't come too early.

While Inge was down there, I was eyes closed, in anticipation of the big explosion but, she was fumbling around. From the sound of her activity, I figured out that she taking off her panties. This signified that there might be a change of plan ...

Inge continued to wank me ever so gently, sucking me every few strokes. The girls were still asleep but they wouldn't be for too much longer. Inge's change of plan was to not complete the blowjob she was giving me but to climb on top of me, sitting on top of my rock-hard cock and sinking down on to it! As she threw her leg over, her knee knocked Lani in the back and that is what woke her up. She shuffled over closer into Tanya as Inge and I started to build up our rhythm.

Our movements and moans and groans woke up Tanya and now, they were both awake. They got off the bed to give us room and they sat on the sofa to watch us.

It had been a few days since I'd had cock inside Inge's pussy. Of course, we'd still been having unbelievable sex but she had been with the girls and, with me, she had been wanking and sucking my cock. I had had the amazing blowjob from Celly at the houseparty ...

Inge was riding me like a horse and working very hard as I was not working as hard as a horse! The rhythm a horse has when being ridden is full of physicality and the rider has to adjust their body for a comfortable ride. Inge was having to work very hard to keep the rhythm going and her movement was causing me to move and work up quite a sweat. And she was also working up a sweat. She had taken off her panties but not her t-shirt.

As she was moving about, her beautiful breasts were bouncing around under her t-shirt, her nipples sticking out like peanuts! And then her body began to sweat! Her t-shirt started to cling to her and sweat was starting to drip from her face onto her shirt. I reached up to feel her breasts, the material clinging to her made it difficult for my hands to move over her body. I gripped her hips and pulled them back and forth on my cock and Inge was starting to moan. She fell forward to kiss me and my sweat soaked into her t-shirt and we rocked together as the speed of our rhythm increased.

The connection of my cock and Inge's pussy was in full view of the girls and Tanya was first to respond. Her face appeared at our faces and she kissed each of us in turn. Then, she moved to the foot of the bed and climbed on, putting her mouth on my balls, licking around them, then moving along the length of my shaft to Inge's pussy and licking up her backside. She was licking at Inge's ass when she felt the jolt of Lani getting in the action. She started to lick at Tanya's pussy and ass as she was licking at Inge's pussy and ass.

A few minutes after, Lani appeared at the side of the bed to lift off Inge's t-shirt and lift her body up from me. Then, Lani climbed across my face, planting her pussy on my mouth. As I was licking at Lani, she and Inge were leaning towards each other, kissing and sucking each other's breasts. Inge was leaning forward enough for Tanya to be still licking behind her but our rhythm had built up enough for me to be ready to come. I was bucking my hips but still holding on to Inge to avoid falling out of her. Then, I exploded inside her pussy, pumping until I had nothing more to give.

I lay there, still with Lani on my face, when my cock plopped out of Inge's pussy. She rolled off me to lay beside me. Lani fell forward on me, engaging in a sixty-nine and starting to suck my softening cock. Tanya climbed up the bed to kiss Inge's mouth. She put her hand down to Inge's pussy, put her fingers in. She brought her wet fingers to Inge's mouth and they shared the taste of my spunk in a deep, sensual kiss. Tanya then moved down the bed to lick at Inge's pussy and quickly brought Inge to a screaming orgasm!

Lani, having sucked the juices from my cock, had rolled off me and was laying on her back, her head in line with Tanya's. They leaned into each other and, once again, were sharing the taste of my spunk with a deep kiss, licking and slurping around each other's mouths. Those girls were so, so sexy!! I was so lucky!

In fact, even more lucky - these girls were best friends with my beautiful girlfriend, Inge, who I loved with all my heart and most of my body! Some of my body belonged to Lani and Tanya!

____________________________________

Sunday passed very pleasantly. After a sleep to recover from our early morning activities, we woke up and went to the local public baths. We swam for a while then, got out to get changed. As it was the weekend, the place was full of families and Inge told me later that there was no opportunity "for us to have a proper wash down, if you know what I mean." Ooh, yes, I knew exactly what she meant!

Our next stop was a pub for some lunch. Pub lunches in the 1970s were not much more than a cheese and pickle salad, served with bread and butter, the so-called Ploughman's Lunch. We ate and drank our beers then walked to a local park just to sit in the afternoon sun. It was quite idyllic, a quintessential English Sunday afternoon. How peaceful I felt!

____________________________________

On Monday morning, I went to work as usual, serving the unemployed in the local community. I was glad to be in work at a time when the UK was coming out of a difficult economic situation. But, on a personal level, I was glad to be at work to get a rest from the almost continuous activities of my house guests! Not really! I was loving it, the awesome sex I was having with Inge and her best friends, Tanya and Lani. How was I going to handle being alone in my bedsit as the summer was coming to an end and the autumn evenings began to get darker? My bedsit had been full of beauty for the last two weeks and, after tomorrow night, nothing!

I put that depressing thought out of my mind and started to focus on work. Another day, another dollar, eh? As usual, there were long queues on all counters as the staff registered the clients' unemployment claims, with a few clients being passed to the senior staff to address any queries.

As I was dealing with a query, I spotted, across tha Hall, a familiar face but, as is common for us all, I couldn't put a name to the face nor where I had met them. It was no use trying to wrack my brain so, once again, I returned to concentrate on my work. ___________________________________

I had a call from Inge during the day to buy a couple of bottles of wine on the way home and so I did, after I'd been to the leisure centre for a shower.

I got home to find that the girls were sitting on the bed, involved in a card game, while music was playing on the stereo. I sat on the sofa to observe this game, although I wasn't much into card games, but they seemed to be enjoying it. There was lots of girlish giggling going on and it became clear why they wanted me to bring home wine.

As I handed over a bottle, I asked what they'd been doing during the day.

"We went to the public baths again," said Tanya.

"And we went shopping," added Lani. Well, even back in the 1970s, shopping seemed to be a typical girly activity and I was starting to worry about the weight allowance of their luggage for their flight home!

Their card game continued and it appeared that with each game the loser had to perform a forfeit. Forfeits began with the wine, drink a mouthful and kiss someone! Well, that looked like fun! Lani lost so drank some wine and kissed Inge. As she did so, she spat some into Inge's mouth and made her dribble down her chin. Trying to clean up the mess between themselves, they managed to dribble more! Fortunately, Tanya was on hand to help and, suddenly, there was a three-way kiss with wine being dribbled all over. Of course, there was plenty of giggling ... and the game moved on.

Inge lost the next round, kissed Tanya with wine. More giggling. Lani lost next but, because she had wine-kissed, her new forfeit was to remove an item of clothing. Her t-shirt came off!

After several rounds of the game, more wine had been drunk and more clothing had been removed. Then, it seemed that the rules of the game had been thrown out of the window! I was still on the sofa, watching semi-intoxicated girls pulling at each other's clothing! I knew that I would eventually get involved so I had taken off my shirt and undone my belt buckle. The girls were down to panties and two bras, Tanya's pert round breasts bobbing up and down as the girls bounced around on the bed.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

"Vee, can you help us?" Inge asked coyly.

"Certainly, what do you want me to do?"

"We want you to pour wine into our mouths as we kiss!" WOW! This was a new one to me. The girls arranged themselves into a triangle of lips and I stood above them, carefully pouring wine into their mouths as their tongues were wriggling together. Of course, the wine was dribbling all over their faces and they broke away from each other to lick each other's faces and anywhere else the wine had dribbled!

Meanwhile, bras were being removed as they were now stained with wine. It wasn't long before panties were removed and all three girls were naked, ready for the next stage of our activities. Lani came over to me to take off my trousers and pants and we followed the cue from Inge and Tanya who were already engaged in a beautiful, loving sixty-nine. We climbed onto the bed and got into a sixty-nine of our own, alongside them.

The bottles of wine were almost empty but not quite. We discovered this when Tanya inserted a bottle of wine into Inge's pussy. Wine began to dribble from her and was eagerly lapped up by Tanya. She described it as a beautiful taste. I was on top of Lani, with my tongue deep inside her pussy. She was sucking my cock and holding on tight to my hips.

I noticed that the girls had moved from the bed as Lani and I continued to sixty-nine each other. I could hear some movement around the room. Then, I felt the cheeks of my ass being pulled apart. Then, a lovely sensation as I felt a liquid - maybe the last of the wine? - trickling down the crease of my ass, dropping into my asshole. I felt fingers rubbing the liquid along my crease and into my ass. And then, I felt a small tube being inserted into me. In the heat of the moment, I didn't even think about what was happening, but the feeling was so erotic. Whether it was Tanya or Inge, whoever was handling the object was an expert. More liquid was being dribbled in as my ass could feel the sensual rhythm of the tube. Then, there was a twist to the tube, a switch then ... BUZZZZZZ! It was then that I realised what it was!

The girls had been shopping but not for clothes. A small vibrator was buzzing away in my ass as I plunged my tongue again into Lani's pussy. My cock felt like it had grown another inch as Lani sucked voraciously and the whole sensation of it all sent me right over the edge and I exploded deep into Lani's mouth! As I did, Lani squirted her pussy juices into my mouth, it was dribbling all down my chin. Lani herself was gagging as I withdrew my cock and, straightaway, Tanya was by her side to kiss her and get her share of my spunk. Inge withdrew the vibrator from my ass and moved to Lani's pussy to lick up her squirt and kiss me.

OH, WOW, WOW, WOW!! This was just the most erotic experience I had ever been in! These girls were never ceasing to amaze me with what they would do to get the most uninhibited pleasures from their bedtimes!

And that wasn't the end! After we had all recovered, Tanya and Inge started again. I realised that they hadn't yet had their orgasms. Inge lay on the bed and Tanya moved between her legs and began to lick her pussy. It appeared that the vibrator wasn't the only thing that they had bought. Tanya reached over to a bag and pulled out a double-ended dildo! She inserted it into Inge's pussy, slowly and gently, and got herself into position to begin to feed it into her own pussy. Lani jumped from the sofa to help feed the dildo into Tanya, just as slowly and gently as Tanya had fed Inge. The girls were laying across the bed, pussy to pussy, just a few inches of the dildo visible as they thrust against each other. Of course, Lani couldn't resist the opportunity to sit over Inge's face. She held a slightly raised position so she could masturbate over her mouth as Inge tried to reach up with her tongue!

Of course, I was in no fit state to take part in all this fun, all I could do was sit on the sofa and watch this amazing show. Lani was rubbing her clit and putting her fingers inside herself to bring on another orgasm, Inge below her writhing in time to Tanya's thrusts. I think Lani won the race to come first, as her body caved in with her orgasm. Her legs were squatting above Inge but they collapsed and she landed on Inge's mouth. Inge eagerly lapped at Lani's pussy and seemed to heading for own climax. Her fingers went down to her pussy and Tanya copied her move. They rubbed their own pussies as the double-ended dildo was going in and out of their slots. They finally came, pretty much at the same time, squirting over each other, their stomachs becoming soaked with their mixed juices.

Guess what? Lani was straight in there to lap up their love like a purring cat getting the cream. As Inge and Tanya lay exhausted, Lani eased out the dildo from each of their pussies, turned it around and presented each end to them to lick the other girl's juices. I just sat there on the sofa, mouthing "WOW!" because I just couldn't speak after what I had watched. They were, all three of them, absolutely SENSATIONAL!!

Tanya turned around to reach up to Inge and they just held each other, shaking as they came down from their high. Lani continued her clean-up operation, licking their stomachs and pussies, and joined them for a three-way kiss. My cock had recovered from my earlier explosion and was now sticking straight up in the air. The girls got off the bed and took me by the hand, laying me out on the bed. Once again, I was given a display of beautiful lesbian love as they swapped and changed places with each other on the sofa. I could only watch!

The girls finally turned their attention to the poor soul lying on the bed. I tried so hard to resist playing with myself as they were playing with each other and I thought I had done quite well. But it was my turn now! As my official girlfriend, Inge began by climbing across me and giving me a passionate kiss while she was guiding my cock into her pussy. Once we were in position, we rocked in a comfortable, gentle rhythm. After a few minutes, she sat up and I could reach up for her beautiful breasts which were still sticky from the earlier fun with the girls. I brought her back down to lick and suck them, they tasted beautifully salty with the mix of the sweat and juices. We were joined by Lani, who also sucked at Inge's breasts, and Tanya, who kissed Inge's mouth.

Inge climbed off me and moved up the bed to sit on my face, while Tanya took her place on my cock. As I was licking at Inge's pussy, Tanya had leaned forward to kiss Inge's backside, eventually putting her tongue along the crack of her ass and licking her puckered asshole. Determined not to be left out, Lani stepped on to the bed, astride my head, and leaned her back against the wall. Inge was in the perfect place to grab Lani by the hips and kiss her all over her stomach. Lani bent down to kiss Inge and Inge was able to lick her breasts. Lani stood up again, leaned against the wall again and Inge was strong enough to lift Lani's buttocks and lift her legs over her shoulders. Lani was wedged up against the wall. Inge's tongue was straight into Lani's pussy. This was AMAZING!! How strong and fit were these girls!!

Despite Inge's strength, this only lasted for a few minutes. Once again, it was all change. Tanya climbed off my cock and sucked it to prepare it for Lani, whose pussy was juicy and wet from Inge's tongue. She slid down onto my cock quite easily as Tanya and Inge changed positions. Now, Tanya sat on my face, facing Lani, and, with amazing strength and balance, Inge was standing on the bed. Using one hand on the wall to brace herself, she used her other hand to pull one leg up in the air! Just as a ballet dancer would perform an arabesque, Inge stood on one leg on a bouncing mattress.

Lani helped by holding on to Inge's hips. In this position, Lani could lean in and lick Inge's ass up and down the crease. Tanya, sitting on my face, leaned into Inge and was able to lick her pussy. Inge was moaning loudly with this dual attack and I was worried that she would lose her balance. I was licking furiously at Tanya's pussy as she was licking Inge's pussy and Lani was bouncing up and down on my cock.

Inge managed to stay in place for a couple of minutes for an amazingly athletic sex session. How I managed NOT to come during this, I will never know. Once the girls had climbed off the bed, Tanya said that I should also get off the bed. So I did - they were in charge! They sat on the edge of the bed as I stood in front of them. They took turns sucking my cock, getting deep into their throats, especially as one of them would push the girl in possession on the back of her head. In turn, each of the girls would take my cock deep, gagging as they did so.

They seemed to sense that I was ready to blow my load and, in turn, they sucked and wanked me off to their own satisfaction. Then, it was time! Their faces gave me space as I started to wank myself and it wasn't long before their faces were spattered with a copious helping of my spunk. It was all over their faces, in their hair and dribbling down onto their tits. I continued to pump it out to the last drop. Inge took my cock into her mouth and sucked hard to make sure she had the very last drop of my cum. Tanya and Lani were already cleaning up with each other and, once again, sharing my spunk with deep kissing.

The girls all lay back on the bed, hugging and cuddling, rubbing my spunk into their bodies. I fell back onto the sofa, watching them and wondering how I ever got this lucky!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments