Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> </p> <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true""

It had been a week since Inge, Lani and Tanya turned up unannounced at my bedsit. They had called up to me from the alleyway behind the shop above which I lived. I was amazed to see Inge as we had met on a student holiday over two years ago and, although we wrote to each other on a regular basis, our letters were full of teenage love rubbish! I thought our correspondence would fizzle out and I would never see her again. Instead ... well, dear reader, please keep up!

____________________________________

I had gone to work and left the girls in my bedsit with Inge in charge of the spare keys. As promised, I returned at lunchtime but they were nowhere to be seen. There was, I noticed, a damp patch on the carpet of my room where, I assumed, they had used my washbowl to have a strip wash. I had used this method for washing since I moved into the bedsit ten months ago as there was no bathroom in the building. And the toilet was outside in the alleyway! Such luxury!

I couldn't help but imagine how their strip wash sessions went. They were very open with each other and with each other's bodies so the thought of it all was starting to turn me on. Earlier in the year, I had had a strip wash with Helka and that turned into an amazing session of lust, so much so that we had to wash each other again!

Although I was feeling turned on, my body wouldn't let me wank myself in full, I just ended with a lazy lob, a semi-hard-on which was no good for anyone! Hahahaha!

Well, with the girls out, I had to go back to work anyway.

____________________________________

When I got home, I got a bit of a surprise. The girls were all there but so were their rucksacks!

"Going home? Or moving in?" I said to Inge.

"Er, sort of. There's been a mistake in our booking. Our hotel was only booked until today but our flight home isn't until next Wednesday!"

"OK ..." was my concerned response.

"So," Inge paused, nervously, "is it possible to stay here?"

What a quandary! Do I let these gorgeous girls sleep in my bed for a week? Or ... do I let these gorgeous girls sleep in my bed for a week?

"Well, there's not much room really," I said.

"But, we'll be out during the day and back in the evening so not much different from the time we have spent here so far ..."

"True. I'm a bit worried about space and the fact that you had a lovely room and I have nothing here, no bathroom, an outside toilet!"

Inge spoke to Lani and Tanya, in Norwegian, of course, so I couldn't really read the expressions on their faces. It was true that they had put up with the lack of facilities for at least three nights in my bedsit.

Then, Inge said, "Well, we have been here a few nights and we're OK with not having a bathroom. The thing is we don't really have enough money to get another hotel room." She started to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey. Inge, don't cry. No need, you know it'll be OK." I went to her and hugged her closely. The twins rallied round, hugging Inge as I broke away from her.

"I'm so sorry," Inge sobbed as she began to explain. "I made the bookings for the hotel and the flight home but I just mixed up the weeks! How stupid!" The girls had obviously already realised what had happened when they found they had to check out of their hotel so the twins didn't say anything except to cheer up their best friend, although they did look a little sheepish as Inge explained the problem.

"Look, I'm sure we can work things out. It has been wonderful to have you here so I haven't got a problem with you staying. It'll will be a squeeze every evening but, hey, it has been a lot of fun," I said, to a chorus of cries and laughter.

"Oh, Vee, thank you so much. You are the best!" said Inge.

I blushed as all three girls came to hug me and shared some kisses.

"So," I called out, "let's go to the pub!"

_____________________________________

We went to a pub in the opposite direction from the pub we went to before. It was another 1970s disco pub but this one DID have a dance licence. A few beers in and we were all having a funky boogie on the floor. The music was mostly soul-flavoured and some popular European tracks - Love in C minor was a favourite. The album version lasted seventeen minutes! And the album cover featured David Bowie's ex-wife exposing one of her tits as she struck dance poses with two other models.

All three of the girls were good dancers and they loved the music. We stopped for a moment's breather, sat at a table, and started to talk about how our living together for a week was going to work. I was also intrigued about the relationship between them, who was the dominant one of the three, especially between the twins, and what was the future.

Tanya began, "We don't see it as important at the moment. We just love each other and do things as the mood takes us."

Lani joined in, "I suppose if we met the right man, it might change. I mean, Inge seems to have found you ..." I blushed again! That was twice within a couple of hours! Inge smiled. "Maybe Tanya and I will stay together till we're old, who knows! Hahahaha!"

After another drink, back to the dance floor!

____________________________________

At closing time, we made our way back to the bedsit, stopping off for a fried chicken takeaway and we bought a few cans of soft drink. We got upstairs to my room and got settled down for the night. As usual, there was music playing on my stereo and we sat and discussed how this living arrangement would work. At the end of the day, though, it had to work, if only for a week. So, we glossed over the issue as 'nothing to discuss' and, eventually, the girls all climbed into bed, spooning each other in a nice tidy line. Just as had happened on the first evening we met, I took the sofa.

We had all had a busy day. I had, of course, been to work but the girls had been trying to resolve their problem with their hotel with no success. It was a tricky issue for them to digest but, they were so tired from it all and so it wasn't long before all four of us were asleep.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

____________________________________

My alarm for work was set for seven but, sometimes, you can wake up shortly before then, anticipating that harsh ringing sound! Well, that was my first thought as I realised that one of the girls had woken up early and my cock was being fondled! But, which naughty girl was waking me up? I had slept on the sofa and, looking across to the bed, I couldn't tell which one of the lovely ladies had got out to come over to me.

"Good morning, Vee." It was Lani, whispering in my ear, as she continued her administration on my genitals.

"Hello," I replied.

"Shhh, I think those two are still asleep. Shhh," she whispered. She kissed me, probably to stop me moaning! She continued to gently massage my cock as her face hovered over my mouth, intermittently kissing me so that I wouldn't make any noises that would awaken Tanya and Inge.

She fumbled beneath the blanket as she threw her leg over me and guided my cock into her juicy pussy. She lay forward on top of me and, having got comfortable, she started up a rhythm as we gently rocked together towards an early morning orgasm. I was able to lean my head up a little so that I could lick at her tits and suck her nipples, but we were still conscious that we might wake up the other two. We were doing well to keep down our noise.

We were moving towards our orgasms and then ...!

The alarm clock rang!

There were murmurs coming from the bed, as Tanya and Inge woke up, but I and Lani were past the point of no return, and, after a little more riding from her and thrusting from me, my cock spurted my spunk into Lani's pussy! Awww, what a wonderful wake-up call!

We lay together on the sofa until, eventually, my cock plopped out of Lani's pussy. I was soaking wet and she was dribbling onto my stomach. We were soon joined by Tanya and Inge, who had stripped off their t-shirts after they had gotten out of bed. Tanya pulled off the blanket and Inge kissed Lani as she pushed her against the back of the sofa. They both dropped to their knees, beside the sofa. Tanya leaned across me to suck my softened cock, rubbing her tits across my stomach. Meanwhile, Inge was lapping at Lani's pussy, licking up the mix of juices dribbling from her.

After Tanya had licked my stomach and sucked my cock, I was starting to get hard again. Inge had finished with Lani and sat on the edge of the bed. Tanya had finished with me and she went to Inge and kissed her deeply. They continued to kiss as they fell back onto the bed. Of course, their kissing was so sexy but also so, so sensual. I was almost ready to go again but I sat back on the sofa, cuddling up with Lani, and we watched as Tanya and Inge made beautiful love on the bed.

Tanya's kisses went to Inge's neck, causing Inge to shudder. Then, she went down her body, sucking on Inge's nipples and licking all over her tits. Moving down to her pussy, Tanya took off Inge's panties and took a pinch of Inge's pubic hair, and pulled at it, prompting her to shout out "Ouch!" Then, she kissed her mound better before running her tongue down Inge's slit, getting right inside between her puffy lips. She licked and licked, with Inge writhing on the bed. She took off her own panties before swinging around to swing her leg over Inge's face. They settled into a leisurely sixty-nine, gently lapping at each other's pussies.

I was certainly amazed at the loving and sensual way they moved together, the sweet noises they made, and even the words they spoke to each other as they made love. It was so beautiful to watch. Of course, Lani had seen all this before but, she wasn't immune to the sexiness of it all. Her hand had resumed its position at my groin and was wanking me very gently. I was getting harder but she didn't increase her pace. It was the most gentle wank I had ever had.

We kept watching Tanya and Inge together as they switched positions and, eventually, Lani responded to their actions by kneeling down in front of me and taking my cock into her mouth. She licked around the head before licking up and down the shaft, while all the time, massaging my balls.

As Tanya and Inge started to breathe more heavily in their lovemaking, Lani's speed with her hand increased and her mouth engulfed my cock so that her nose was nuzzling into my pubic hair. My cock's downward curve came into play again as Lani took me all the way down and gagged! She pulled back and, as she did, she had a long string of saliva coming from her mouth! I found it so sexy that I lifted her face to mine and kissed her passionately. But, I was so close to cuming that I pushed her away so she could suck me again. Within a couple of strokes, I came massively in her eager mouth, growling loudly as I filled her up.

Tanya and Inge were squealing and screaming as they came together on the bed. We were all spent of our passion, except for Lani. But no danger there! I'd filled her mouth and she was dribbling down her chin, onto her tits. Inge to the rescue! She climbed off the bed and pulled Lani to her. She licked my cum from her tits and Tanya kissed her sister deeply, taking as much taste as she could. And they fell back onto the bed, cuddling and holding each other, in the warm afterglow of beautiful sex.

I just sat on the sofa, watching them rolling together, kissing each other and just loving each other.

But ... I had a big decision to make. Should I stay or should I go? Work, that is. How could I tear myself away? Well, we were all pretty much worn out so, maybe, I should give the girls the chance to recover and see them refreshed later on.

I couldn't afford to lose my job so, see you all later, ladies. Love you all!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments