Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there""

I had been working at the unemployment office for only six months but I had been fast-tracked through to a supervisory position. This meant that I was overseeing a small team, staff who would handle the more menial tasks of the job, such as, sitting at a counter, facing a queue of people who were at the office to sign a slip of paper to claim their unemployment benefit. Pretty menial, huh? Meanwhile, I would be on hand to resolve any enquiries. Lord of all I surveyed, well, at least on Tuesdays!

On other days, I could take a back seat, although I would be on call to assist other supervisors.

And, so it was that, on this particular Thursday, I was trying to resolve an enquiry with a young woman when we were suddenly interrupted by her friend.

"Ginny, we gotta go, hurry up," she said.

Ginny replied, "I've got to get this sorted first, relax!" So, the friend loitered around, alongside Ginny. Occasionally, she would look up at me, almost as if she was flirting. I liked it so I flirted back, making a little eye contact.

Eventually, Ginny's query was resolved and she and her friend left the building. The incident provided a little light-relief in what had been a dull day.

_________________________________

I had written back to Helka after she had written her sad news to me, but not in a plea for her to come back to London so that we could work on our relationship. It was more of an acceptance of her decision to end our relationship and to express my sympathies over her health situation. It was so sad for me as someone who had known such a beautiful person and with whom I had spent a wonderful time. I was hoping that she would keep me up to date with her life but I wasn't going to hold my breath.

Of course, I had also written to Inge to tell her that I was missing her and that I couldn't wait for her next trip to London. That was all I could hope for, as a poorly paid civil servant, there was no way I could afford to travel to Norway! Inge's travels, since our first meeting three years ago, had all been cheap student trips and some of her costs had been paid by her parents. So, sadly, I would have to wait for her return.

________________________________

The daily grind of work went on. Occasional banter with the regular visitors to the unemployment office lightened up the passing day, especially as those autumn days were followed by progressively darker evenings.

Once again on standby for the other teams, I was being called on to resolve more and more queries. A week on from dealing with Ginny and her friend, I noticed her friend was in the hall, sitting on a bench at the back. I couldn't see Ginny anywhere and her friend didn't seem to be in a queue for an enquiry. So, I did wonder why she was there. Then, she looked across the hall straight at me, smiled and gave a little wave. I smiled and waved back. Then, she got up and left alone! Odd, I thought and I was wondering what that was all about!

At the end of the working day, I left to go home. If you're a nervous person, walking home through the London streets as the evenings got darker could be a little scary and, although I was used to the situation, I was sort of aware that someone was following me! Even though the streets were quite busy, it was still an unerring feeling.

I got home without incident, climbed the stairs up to my bedsit and went through the usual routine, music on the stereo, get the washbowl filled for a wash, get washed and changed, then out for a bite to eat.

As I opened my door to the street, Ginny's friend appeared in front of me.

"Hello, Vee," she said. I was puzzled that she knew my name but, other than that, she was a stranger's (Ginny) friend. I just couldn't place her.

"Sorry, I er…" I stuttered.

"You don't remember me?"

"Well, I think I recognise you from the office. You were with a lady I was helping," I replied, still puzzled.

"Anywhere else?" I paused, still having no idea of where I knew this girl. "You are Vee, aren't you? The guy with those beautiful girlfriends?" I thought back to when Inge and the girls were here and where we had been. And then, it dawned on me! The Caribbean house party!

"Celly? Celly? CELLY! Oh, my god! I'm so sorry! Of course. How are you doing?"

"Well, I'm glad you remembered me in the end!" She held out her arms, so I stepped in for a lovely hug! Oh, what a feeling! After so many weeks since the girls left, I'd had no physical contact whatsoever. I think I may have held the hug for a little longer than I should.

"What are you doing? Like now," she asked.

"Well, I was just going out to eat abd have a beer. Wanna come?" I said.

"OK, if that's alright with you?" So we walked a few blocks along the main road to a restaurant in a side street not far from the tube station.

_________________________________

We ordered our meals, got a couple of beers and just chatted naturally during the evening. Trouble was, I had fully remembered the night at the Caribbean house party and the amazing blowjob Celly had given me while she was sitting on another girl's face! Bonnie, I seem to recall her name. WOW! What a great night that was! Inge sucked me after I had spunked in Celly's mouth and then they had both licked Bonnie's pussy. Although I might have forgotten Celly's name earlier, I would never forget the Caribbean house party.

We continued to chat but my mind was wandering with the memories. Finally, Celly asked me about my girlfriends.

"You must remember the party in Finsbury Park?" she said.

"Oh, yes, I did wonder when you were going to bring that up. You were bloody awesome!" Celly gave me an embarrassed look, smiling as she did.

"Your girlfriends were awesome, too! The one that kissed me after you came in my mouth, was that your girlfriend?"

"Yes, it is! Her name is Inge," I said.

"Oh. So she is still your girlfriend? What about the others?"

"Tanya and Lani? They're her best friends, twin sisters. Did you notice?"

"Wow!" said Celly. "They do that with each other?"

"Well, they told me that they tried it once and liked it. Once, when they were having a sleepover, they told Inge and persuaded her to join in. I knew Inge from a student holiday three years ago, but I didn't know the twins. They all turned up at my bedsit in the summer and they stayed over. The rest is history, as they say."

Celly listened intently, most of the time, with her mouth open!

I continued, "Sadly, they went home a few days after the party. They come from Norway."

"Will they come back to London?" Celly asked.

"I hope so. They are so beautiful and, well, bedtime was a lot of fun!"

"Really? What do you mean? What did you do?" Celly was leaning in on her elbow, listening closely.

'Well, everything, really. It all started out by me being a gentleman and letting them take my bed. I slept on my sofa. Then, in the night, Inge came to me because the other two had started to make love, disturbing Inge. Of course, we were now awake and watching them. We were so turned on that we started to make love ourselves. Suddenly, the twins joined in and we were all loving each other. It was wonderful. They were so free, then, we all took turns to kiss, suck and fuck each other, it was beautiful!"

Celly had leaned in so closely to listen that our faces were only a couple of inches apart. Then, she put her hand around the back of my head, pulled me closer and kissed me, giving me a bit of tongue as she did so.

"I'm sorry, Vee. You were turning me on, telling me your story. I couldn't stop myself."

"It's OK. I was getting turned on telling the story!"

We got another couple of beers and, suddenly, we were sitting closer together, now side by side instead of across the table. We had finished our meals, finished our beers, then stepped out into the cool autumn air. I pulled Celly closer in a vain attempt to keep her warm.

_________________________________

I wasn't sure how this evening would play out, when we would arrive at my front door. In the event, we waited for a taxi for a few minutes to take Celly home, but it started to rain quite heavily so we took shelter inside my hallway. We started to kiss again, and it seemed the decision had been made. Woe made our way up the stairs to my bedsit.

MinnaLei
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MinnaLei

Once inside, we fell onto the bed, pulling at each other's clothes. Outer clothing removed, now to deal with buttons and belt buckles! Celly was a fuller figured girl than Inge and the twins and she easily managed to roll me over onto my back. As she did, I managed to unfasten her bra, no mean feat, as it was a four hook-and-eye job to hold her massive breasts. She shook off the bra and there they were, dangling in front of my face! I was straining up to suck her beautiful brown nipples. Once I got there, didn't want to let go!

I had to let go because Celly moved down to undo my trousers. She was pretty quick about it and, in no time at all, my pants were off and she was licking all around my semi hard-on. And, in no time at all, my cock was rock hard, standing proud of my midriff, ready for Celly's further administrations.

She pursed her lips into a firm circle and dropped her mouth onto my cock. Using her lips, she peeled my foreskin back over my head and took my shaft all the way down to her throat. She gagged and pulled her mouth away to lick around my balls. I was eager to get her tits back to my mouth, and she moved up towards me for a kiss. She got off the bed and took off her panties, then climbed back on to sit herself on my cock, reverse cowgirl style. I could see her ass bouncing up and down as I held on to her hips. In this position, the downward curve of my cock was rubbing against her G-spot.

Then, she moved again. My cock plopped out of her pussy and she shuffled up towards my head. Her tits were rubbing on my cock and she held them together to give my cock a lovely but brief tit-wank. Her next move was to put her wet pussy on my mouth and, straightaway, I was lapping at the juices streaming from her pussy. She fell forward to suck my cock and, in our lovely sixty-nine, I was licking, she was sucking and her tits were rubbing all over my stomach!

I managed to control myself for a long time, considering that I'd had no sex for some weeks. However, I must have been doing something right with Celly's pussy. She started to buck and squeal as my tongue was running up and down her slit and she let go of her sweet, musky nectar all over my face!

After a short while, she rolled off me and sat upright on the bed.

"Get off the bed," she commanded and, being a good boy, I did as I was told. I stood by the bed, my cock still rock hard and pointing up in the air. She shuffled to the edge of the bed and pulled on my hips, taking my cock deep inside her mouth! Back and forth, she moved my hips and she was basically wanking me with her mouth. She could tell that I was ready, and she pulled at my hips faster than ever. Groaning and shouting, I shot loads and loads of spunk into her mouth, there was so much that she couldn't keep swallowing and my cum dribbled all over lips and down onto her beautiful tits!

She still had my cock in her mouth as it was softening and, still holding my hips, she fell backwards onto the bed, pulling me down on top of her. Our bodies rubbed together, her spunky tits rubbing with my hairy chest, and our mouths meeting for a deep, spunky kiss!

Well, what a reunion?

We lay together for a while and we shared more kisses in the afterglow. Then, the questions.

"How did you like it with just one girl?"

Well, that was unexpected!

"You were awesome! Again!" Then, I paused while Celly snuggled closer into my arms. I continued, "Yeah, well, the girls would still be going. They would be making love with each other, waiting for me to recover. Of course, I would be watching them so it wouldn't take long! Hahahaha!"

"Hahahaha! Well, maybe I can get you recovered quickly. I want your cock inside my pussy so much."

"Yeah, I can't wait to turn you on, kissing your lovely tits, licking your juicy pussy, just make you so wet," - at this, Celly almost purred, even growled - "and you'll be ready! Hopefully, so will I!"

We continued to snuggle under the covers. The evening was getting a little chilly, but our bodies were warming each other. I disappeared under the blankets to fondle Celly's tits, licking them and sucking her nipples. They had a salty taste from my dried spunk and I was fingering her pussy, soaking my fingers with her sweet juices. I re-appeared from under the covers to offer my fingers to Celly's mouth. She sucked and licked them clean as we shared a deep kiss. And then, I disappeared again! More kisses on her breasts, more sucking of her nipples, tracing my fingers down to her pussy. This time, I followed and had my face directly in front of her mound. I fingered her again and lifted my arm up to her mouth for her to lick her own juices.

I lifted her legs up and plunged my whole face into her pussy as if I was having a wash! Then, both of my hands pulled apart her coffee-coloured outer lips, as if I was peering up an alleyway. I spotted both her pee hole and her fuck hole. I put my tongue in as far as I could reach and started to lick all around. Celly was squirming above me as I tongued her pussy and my fingers kept plunging in as I played to sound of her squeals. Keeping her legs up, I licked her and sucked her clit as she wriggled. I pulled back as I climbed up to the top of the bed to kiss Celly.

After kisses and Celly licking her juices from my face, I returned to my position at her pussy, licked her one last time before I lifted up legs and guided my recovered cock into her pussy. I paused at the entrance to her vagina, then made a few thrusts. She was quivering at the feeling of the semi thrusts then I let it go! I slammed hard into her, prompting a sharp intake of breath, then withdrew to her entrance. A few more mini thrusts and BANG! another hard thrust to the hilt! She had to fight to catch her breath that time! Then, another withdrawal ,some mini thrusts, plenty of shaking by Celly but she knew what was coming next!

BANG! I slammed my cock into her for the final time, as I could no longer keep control! I kept slamming BIG thrusts into her until my spunk burst out, deep into her pussy, streaming out as I finally pulled out. I rolled over to lay beside Celly and held her close as we both came down from our high. As we lay there, she took hold of my cock and wanked me for a moment, the last dribbles of my cum running along her fingers. As we kissed, she brought her fingers up to our mouths and we shared the taste of my spunk in a deep kiss.

At that point, I was so lost in the moment that I hadn't realised that Celly had moved down to my flaccid cock to wank me gently again. Amazingly, I started to harden slightly and she took me into her mouth. She was amazing! I was in no state to come again, but she had sucked so skillfully that I was hard enough to ride. But instead, she threw her leg over my head and put her pussy on my mouth! Although I'd tasted my own spunk before in small amounts, her I was, licking my own creampie from Celly's pussy!

Like I said, I was so lost in the moment and, actually, I found it very sexy! I didn't get it all, though. Celly lifted herself from my face and rubbed her pussy over my stomach and dropped the rest of my spunk onto my stomach. She licked a little but then rubbed her tits on the spunk, spreading on her massive tits. She was still in charge of my cock and sucked it to hardness again. She sat astride it and sunk her pussy down onto it. She leaned forward, lifting her tits to my face, allowing me to reach and suck her glorious nipples and lick my dried spunk fro her flesh!

When I told what I was going to do to her, I wasn't expecting how sexy the whole experience would be. She was so creative in bed; I was even questioning my commitment to Inge and the twins!

She rode me for about five minutes and she was still coming, despite my cock starting to get soft. She climbed off, and I felt my cock. It was slick with Celly's juices. She licked my cock, and my balls too, before she returned to the top of the bed for a beautiful, hot and sweaty cuddle.

WOW! This coffee-coloured beauty had given me the best one-on-one sex in my life! It was going to be awkward if she appeared at work with her friend.

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments