Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Crete" - Chapter 18:- “Closing Pandora's Box”

"The concluding chapter of the book "Crete""

14
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter of the Book "Crete." The holiday game David and Sarah have been playing, continues with one final twist... Note:- Chapters seventeen and eighteen can be read as a stand-alone story... <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you have enjoyed this book, it you did, please tick the like box and leave a comment, thank you."

I walked to the bar. As I did so, I did not try to hide my erection, but it was obvious if you looked. I didn’t care, as my mind was racing, thinking, probably overthinking once again. Thoughts flashed through it…

Enjoy that feeling,” Ashley had told me when I watched Sarah and Don together.

I stood there, waiting for the barman to come over. It took a while, though he didn’t have any other customers.

The wait allowed time for my mind to think, sometimes lurid thoughts. Sarah was being fucked by Kurt, around the back, up against the wall. Just like Clare had been with John. That they doubled back and were now fucking in the toilet’s reverse cowgirl style.

But Sarah and I had agreed not to go that far. Perhaps they were just smoking, laughing at me, thinking that they were currently having sex.

“One Long Island Iced Tea,” I said as the barman reached me and I passed the note over.

He took one look at it and said in broken English, “No good; too big. Have you a smaller note?”

I didn’t, but the barman’s question brought a moment of clarity. Was it a sign?

“I need to see my friend. He has the money, but he has gone outside for a smoke. Is there a smoking area?” I questioned.

“No,” the barman huffed, “You can smoke inside.”

I knew that. I thanked him, turned, and was gone, my erection gone with it. My brain’s fog had cleared. I wanted to find Sarah and make sure she did not fuck Kurt.

But anything else was okay; as that was within the rules that we had agreed on.

I looked down the alleyway and down the main street. No, Sarah. No, Kurt. There was no obvious place they could have gone. So I walked away from the cocktail bar, down into the darkness of a small side alley that took you away from the centre of town. Then I went around the back of a closed business. To me, it felt like the only place that might offer some privacy.

It was only then I noticed the glow of a cigarette and I discretely moved closer, stepping behind some bins. I told myself that I wasn’t hiding, but I also didn’t want to be seen. Maybe it wasn’t Sarah, but I knew the truth… I wanted to see what they were doing before I made my presence known.

I immediately noticed Sarah was the only one smoking. Sarah was in an alcove, her breasts completely exposed. Kurt was busy alternatively sucking each nipple, but that was not all he was doing. His left hand was between my girlfriend’s spread legs; with her dress buttons now all undone.

I could just make out that Kurt was playing with her pussy and as he did so, Sarah’s spare hand was working his long thin cock; wanking him; they were both masturbating each other.

I stood there watching, mesmerised, in the shadows and taking in the view. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could make out Kurt’s two fingers in Sarah’s cunt. They were leisurely moving in and out; he was slowly finger fucking her.

Once again Sarah was smoking, just like that girl, the prostitute, under my factory’s old-fashioned security light. It occurred to me that Sarah was playing the part of being bought for sex; at the moment, her hand was wrapped around Kurt’s cock, masturbating him. She was trying her best to get him off as his fingers probed her pussy.

“Come on Sarah, I want to fuck you,” Kurt stated.

“Come on, please, you’re perfect,” Kurt said again. It sounded almost like a whine.

His fingers were now having some effect as I heard a small moan pass my girlfriend’s lips. She put a foot on a crate and squatted down to give Kurt a better view of her pussy.

“That’s it, rub my clit,” Sarah groaned, as she exhaled the cigarette, and a puff of smoke briefly obscured her face.

Kurt’s fingers were now fucking my girlfriend, his thumb on her clit, and I started hearing squelching sounds. Sarah was getting close. Her hand had temporarily stopped working his cock.

“Come on Sarah, I want to fuck you,” Kurt stated, yet again.

“David doesn’t want you to and neither do I,” Sarah gasped, “And in any case, you didn’t pay enough!”

Those words helped me come to my senses. Though I wasn’t sure if Sarah was acting, just playing the part, she did sound convincing. I briefly wondered if you could buy her pussy, rather than this being a part of our little game.

But I had seen enough, and I stepped in the light. My cock was hard and now sticking seven and a half inches out of my trousers. I subconsciously got it out while watching.

I moved forward, towards Sarah and Kurt. They stopped and were now watching me.

What was I going to do next? I asked myself.

The fact that my cock was sticking out of my trousers probably led them to believe I had been watching them and wanking; the voyeur. But that was only partly true. I had got it out to relieve the pressure; I had not touched it. I was more concerned about Sarah.

“You had your money’s worth,” I softly announced as I brought my girlfriend into my arms, and then help to cover her up.

“But I would have paid more, a lot more!” Kurt exclaimed as I glanced at his cock. I noticed it was long, maybe longer than mine, at around eight inches. But thin. It also looked painful and angry.

He hadn’t cum.

Sarah’s arms came around me and I looked at her and then reassured her with a gentle kiss. As I did, I could taste the cigarette smoke on her lips. Our bodies just melted into one another’s. We were both desperate for relief, my girlfriend’s fingers wrapping around my erection as mine found her wet slippery hole.

Kurt was now watching; he had once again become the voyeur, and our roles had changed. His hand was now around his cock, slowly masturbating.

I felt my exposed cock get even harder. Sarah was mine, her body now panting for me. We needed to fuck. Sarah looked at me; her wanton face matched mine.

I looked back at Kurt. “How much?” I asked.

It intrigued me, though the question made Sarah flinch in my arms. I had no idea how much men paid for sex, and I wondered, though my interest did not go beyond that. 

“A lot more, maybe five times more… I miss my wife.”

I smiled. It was a lot of money but of no interest to me. We had gone further with our game than we had intended, and now I was more concerned with Sarah.

We both needed one another. I felt Sarah go down, and she took my cock into her willing mouth. As she did so, her legs spread, giving our voyeur friend a perfect view of her engorged cunt.  

“Not tonight Kurt,” I gasped, as my girlfriend’s head bobbed back and forth.

I looked at Sarah; her eyes came up to meet mine. It was as if she knew I would be watching her, with her mouth full of my cock. I then glanced at Kurt, his cock close to my girlfriend, his hand still gently pumping. As he did so, I knew I was the second man he had seen Sarah give oral sex to.

That thought excited me.

My girlfriend pulled her mouth off my cock and then took one last drag of her still-lit cigarette before stubbing it out. She was still my Sarah, but her eyes told me all I needed to know. Sarah needed sex; she needed my cock, in her and not in her mouth.

It was only then we heard two people talking as they passed the end of the alley. They didn’t see us, but it was a reminder that the alleyway might be quiet and long, but it was still public.

“Let’s find somewhere quieter,” Sarah whispered. Her hand tugged me a couple of times as Kurt looked on. He hadn’t cum either.

I needed no further invitation. We both wanted to have sex, but not here. It was too open. I looked around, my cock still in Sarah’s hand. Kurt seemed happy to just watch us fuck. He had returned to his normal role; that of a voyeur.

With difficulty, I tucked myself back in and we walked down another side alley, away from the closed factory. We found ourselves walking out of the town, looking for a private place when a door in a short high wall caught my eye. It was slightly open. I pushed it and looked in.

Behind the door was a small, almost empty courtyard with four very high concrete walls. There were also a few scattered chairs, a sturdy table, and a recliner armchair right in the yard’s middle. It occurred to me that it might have been once used for storage, but it also had that disused feeling; at most being used by the local factory workers at lunch breaks.

With only the moonlight illuminating it, the place was perfect, as it was quiet and well off the beaten track.

We all step through the door, my cock now alive and leading the way as we closed it. There was a need to keep quiet, but it felt safe, as there were no other doors or buildings overlooking the courtyard. We wedged a chair against the door, Sarah stifling a giggle. Though horny, the action of what we were doing made us feel like naughty schoolchildren.

Her hands were already fishing in my trousers for my cock; we knew this would need to be a short, almost silent fuck. We couldn’t wait any longer, and I didn’t mind Kurt watching us, as it was an extra thrill. I come a long way since I had been with Clare in the voyeur’s car park, having a man watch us, and wank; then cum over my car door. 

Sarah pulled her dress completely off. She wanted to be fully nude and her body to be observed in all its naked glory. Kurt was there, no more than six feet from us, cock in hand, and once again masturbating.

I was doing the same, right next to my girlfriend, kissing her, making sure our friend could see her wanton bald cunt; my fingers now squelching, sloshing in her loose wet hole. I was deliberately repeating what Don had done.

I kissed Sarah. Our tongues were hot for one another. I gently pushed her back against the courtyard wall, two of my fingers now in her; finger fucking her just like I had done so many times before. Though never with an audience, and in complete silence. All we could hear was the movement of my fingers, a stifled moan, and Kurt’s hand rhythmically working his long cock; his eyes never leaving Sarah.

I pulled my fingers out of Sarah. I wanted her wantonness to be on show to the man who would pay a small fortune for sex with her. As I did so, my girlfriend squatted and took my engorged cock into her mouth.

Sarah deliberately spread her legs wide and her wet pink pussy glinted in the moonlight, almost winking, but definitely encouraging Kurt to cum.

Sarah’s tongue was working its magic, licking me, and then engulfing my cock’s bulbous head before sliding down my seven-and-a-half inches. It was my turn to stifle a groan; I was getting close, but I didn’t want to cum that way.

Sarah needed my cock.

I stepped back and took Sarah’s hand, then guided her to the recliner chair that sat in the centre of the walled enclosure. It was the lightest part of the yard, with no shadows; only the moon’s full illumination.

I wanted Kurt to see all.

Sarah wanted this. It was part of the holiday game. My girlfriend was completely naked, apart from her high red stilettos and the ever-present thin gold chain around her right ankle. She sat there and laid back; I reclined the chair and Sarah naturally spread her legs, and then slowly started to masturbate.

She was looking at me. How far did I want this to go?

Kurt looked at me, and I nodded. He stood between her legs, his cock in his hand. He was still stroking it, taking the view in. I noticed his pre-cum; he was close, and I knew he was desperate to fuck Sarah.

I felt in control, my cock wafting in front of me. I wanted Kurt the voyeur to see my girlfriend cum. See her wetness, her wantonness, what I got to see every day.

Then I leaned forward and pushed Sarah’s hand away from her pussy. She was close, but I wanted to take this one step further and I gently pulled her sopping cunt apart. I wanted Kurt to see her pinkness, to see the bit that he had paid for.

I felt Sarah’s body respond. She almost silently moaned. She also wanted Kurt to see all.

In the moonlight, together, we watched my girlfriend’s wide-open pussy begin to quiver. She was soaked and ripe to be fucked. Her whole body was now demanding it.

I held her pussy open, teasing her clit, but never quite touching it.

Then it all happened; it was out of my control.

Kurt grunted and started to let fly, ribbons of his cum flying through the air, each one targeted at Sarah’s open hole. Most were missing, but not all.

My girlfriend’s fingers returned to her clit. As she watched Kurt squirt his jism over her, it was now her turn to join him. Courtesy of Jerry, having a man cum on her had been always high on her sexual desires. A quiet “argh” escaped Sarah’s mouth as she stifled a groan, her cunt now awash as she started cumming, each little cum producing a little squirt right in front of me.

I looked at Sarah; her face contorted in ecstasy, her body red, stiff, and, yet, contorting. This is what she wanted. My cock was also stiff and leaking cum.

It was then I noticed Kurt’s cock; he had moved its head right to the entrance of Sarah’s wet opening as he jacked the last of his cum into my girlfriend. It was too late to stop him, but I was crouched, ready to spring and make sure it did not go any further.

But it felt hypnotic, as Kurt’s cock head gently brushed my girlfriend’s pussy lips. He was still twitching as he deposited the last of his sperm into her open hole.

It was only then that Sarah did something unexpected. It caught me completely off guard.

In one swift movement, she wrapped her legs around Kurt and pulled his still-hard cock into her. There was simply no resistance. He just slid right in, to the hilt, eight inches, and my girlfriend just came in a not-so-silent, shaking, squirting orgasm.

Their mating was complete, and so was mine.

Sarah’s surprising action caused me to cum on the courtyard floor. It caught me completely off guard, as I hadn’t touched my cock. Though it wasn’t a big ejaculation; it was more than pre-cum.

And afterward, I was still hard. My erection remained strong, still wanting Sarah.

I didn’t understand, and I felt embarrassed as I discreetly cleaned up, hoping no one would notice as the two new lovers started to fuck in front of me; Kurt, not losing his erection.

He wanted my Sarah.

I hadn’t meant for it to go this far, it just sort of happened. I knew it should be another lesson learned, especially, as he was fucking her with no condom. He was pumping another load of his fertile sperm deep into my willing girlfriend.

But there was another story going on, my cock still hard, the puddle of my cum under Sarah’s seat. The fact that my girlfriend wanted to do this, she had played along at every step; we had been pushing each other’s sexual buttons, there had been no brake, and we ended with this.

I should have been stronger. I should have been more like an alpha man.

My cock was in my hand, masturbating, and watching another man fuck my girlfriend, my princess. I was weak, still learning, yet not ready to accept the knowledge from my lesson.

I did not lose the irony as I watched Kurt, the voyeur, pound away between Sarah’s legs.

Sarah’s body seemed to meet each of Kurt’s thrusts, the thought of being quiet almost gone, as my girlfriend came again, a new cock from a man she didn’t know, a client.

Her first client!

I felt my cock twitch, but I needed to wait for my turn. Time stood still. My thoughts were extreme, the more rational being that I should try to stop them and pull Kurt off my girlfriend.

Then Kurt seemed to go into a spasm. I saw his buttocks clench as Sarah pulled him tight into her and her orgasm took in little murmurs, trying to keep quiet and not alert the neighbours. They stayed that way locked, maybe for a couple of minutes as they caught their breaths, totally spent and also paid for.

It was only as Kurt extracted himself from Sarah that he did anything intimate. He kissed her on the forehead; it was a thank you. My girlfriend didn’t move, her legs spread wide, Kurt’s sperm leaking out of her.

I suddenly wished I had my camera. It was a random thought, amongst so many more destructive ones.

Kurt looked at me, my hard cock, the puddle on the floor. He knew and nodded; I did not nod back as Kurt then pulled five large domination bills out of his wallet and handed them to me. Along with the one I had received earlier, it was full payment for Sarah’s services.            

“You must come up and try my Raki. You both will find it very profitable,” he then grinned. It was a knowing grin, and it made me realise this was not the first time Kurt had paid for sex. That was a piece of information that I knew I was going to keep to myself.

I smiled, as I didn’t know what else to do. Kurt left us without another word and I replaced the chair to lock the courtyard door. I needed time with my girlfriend. She still hadn’t moved. As I went to her, I noticed the pool of seeping sperm between her open legs had increased in volume.

I pulled a chair up to the lounger and as I did so, Sarah asked for her clutch bag, which I retrieved and as I passed it to her. I whispered, “It’s a bit too late for a condom.”

Humour; it was my way of masking the enormity of what we had just done, but at least it caused Sarah to giggle.

“I need a cigarette, David, and my wipes to clean up.”

“Wipes?” I questioned.

“Don’s suggestion, we were planning to have sex on the beach, but it never happened. He said I should carry some around, as well as the condoms and a few other things. I thought it was a good idea.”

“So we living this life now,” I seriously said as Sarah lit up, again. I only tolerated Sarah smoking, but I let it go, before turning to humour again.

“I know you looking for another career, but I didn’t think it would be prostitution,” I quietly chuckled.

Though, internally, it was a different story. I was still shocked and confused at what had just occurred. Sarah having sex with Kurt, being paid for it; and me letting it happen.

But, above all… That I had unknowingly cum on the yard floor.

Sarah giggled. She seemed okay or perhaps hadn’t yet had time to take in what she had just done.

“No, David, what happened was just circumstances,” then took a long drag of her cigarette. Then provocatively blew the smoke at me and giggled again. She knew I didn’t like it.

“David, you know this was a one-off.”

I did, but I felt as if I should have stopped it. We had gone too far.

“How much did he pay to have me?” Sarah asked. It seemed as if she had no regrets about what had just happened and was more interested in the money.

I told Sarah how much she just earned. It was a lot.

“Really, I didn’t know you could earn that much. Maybe I should do it for a living!”

I gave Sarah a stare as she took another drag of her cigarette.

“I am joking, David.” Though I didn’t appreciate Sarah’s humour, I rebuffed it with my wit.

“Well, if you change your mind. He did say tasting his Raki could be very profitable.”

I was unhappy with myself for saying it, but Sarah didn’t say anything. She seemed to be enjoying her cigarette and thinking. I looked down and between her outstretched legs. Kurt’s cum was still slightly leaking from her swollen pussy.

“Are you trying to get a moon tan?” I chuckled, “If so, it is not working!”

Yes, it was more humour!

Sarah giggled, “I waiting for you to climb on and reclaim me. I know you like it when I am all gooey as you always seemed to want to go second after, Don.”

We both knew she was right, but that had been more for the novel experience, part of the sexual experiment with Don and Ashley. This felt deliberate, and I wasn’t sure that I like the thought of making a habit of it.

I stood up and my girlfriend worked my cock with her mouth to get me fully hard before I climbed between her still-spread legs.

“Look at me as you go in. I want to see your face,” Sarah requested and then took another long drag of her cigarette.

I had never fucked Sarah when she was smoking, and it felt strange. It was like Sarah was still playing the part of a whore and I didn’t like it, but it gave me an idea!

I did as instructed and eased my cock into her whilst we looked at each other, and once again I enjoyed that feeling of a well-fucked cunt; but that was as far as it was going to go.

I used all my strength and picked up Sarah, as she tried to withhold a giggle, and we attempted to keep the noise down.

Then I took my position on the recliner and lowered Sarah down. The sudden flurry of activity caused my girlfriend to giggle as she worked out what I was doing.

She even stubbed out her cigarette.

“You can call me, Don,” I quietly chuckled, and then Sarah started to ride me, reverse cowgirl position. I grinned as her bare bottom winked at me as she moved.

I had got my way.

It was the first time I was having sex in this position. It was the one Sarah had teased me with by telling me she would only ever have sex that way with other lovers. Though perhaps, at that very moment, my girlfriend was just seeing me as another client!

That night, we quietly fucked in the moonlit courtyard. It was our way of reconnecting, even though we both knew we should have been talking, telling each other that we had done something wrong; saying sorry.

But it didn’t happen. 

Instead, we were more interested in sex, getting each other off once again, our sexual organs again overriding our brains. Sarah seemed quiet, but fine. I felt raw, my mind thinking more about why I had cum prematurely. Despite only Kurt and I knowing, I felt embarrassed and unsure.

After our copulation was complete, we just cuddled, laying there on that recliner armchair, hot, sweaty, my arms around my girlfriend. We looked up at the moon, and the stars, and l pointed out the Plough, Venus, and Mars.

It was an interlude to what had gone on before.

We had the experience; it needed to be processed, devoured, and then regurgitated into something we understood before we could talk.

It was late when we went back to our apartment, showered, and then to bed, tired, and we snuggled up in silence.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

That night, our thoughts on Kurt and what just happened stayed with us!

 

*****

 

On Friday, it was back to the nude pool; we knew Kurt wouldn’t be there as it was for couples only. Though unsaid, neither of us wanted to run into him today.

It took until lunchtime when we were eating at the Galleon Bar for what happened last night to come up and is our way. It was Sarah saying, “Sorry” first. Though I knew this time, it was more my fault, I had plenty of time to stop it.

I had even realised I had encouraged both Sarah and Kurt.

I may have gotten caught out at the end, but I could have said stop many times before then. It was a simple four-letter word, but it never left my mouth. I was more interested in getting my and Sarah’s sexual kicks.

We had just led each other on.

What followed was an afternoon of apologies and regrets. I knew I should have been stronger, to protect Sarah and, in doing so, protect our relationship. Though there was a line we needed to define, if we were going to have an open relationship, just like my other girlfriend had with me.

I thought of Clare; she was having sexual fun. She had never been faithful to me. I knew she would never be until the time came when she was ready to settle down.

In the way, that storm, that day of sexual adventure, was the defining high of the holiday. We weren’t looking for further ones. Kurt just happened, and we took it as a warning.

But there was something positive amongst the negatives. I realised once again how special Sarah was to me. I didn’t think she was a prostitute any more than I thought Clare was a lesbian. Last night was part of a revolving sexual game.

I wondered if it was going to be Sarah or Clare that I eventually married. It certainly never occurred to me it might be someone else. I wanted to marry them both, though I knew that was not possible.

But maybe we could live happily in a three-way relationship? It was a thought I had many times before, and both girls knew it.

That night I wrote everything I had learnt into my orange journal. It was another important entry, so it was ringed and had an asterisk next to it.

 

*****

 

On Saturday morning, we met our two new younger neighbours, Brian and Ralph. They were from Essex and in their late twenties, and I assumed that they were a gay couple, especially as they dressed similarly to the lads from Wham!

As they stood on their apartment path with us in our little pool, Sarah topless; we chatted over the low dividing stone wall.

It was our turn to talk about the resort, just like Don and Ashley had done with us last week. We told them about Saturday nights being the hotel complex big night, the nude pool where the pirates lived, and they split the beach into two sections; normal on the left and naturist on the right.

They laughed at that. So we mentioned that we preferred the nudist beach. They grinned. It was obvious they had never been too one.

“We had never been on one until we got here last week,” I pointed out, sounding a little like Don, though not meaning to.

Sarah smiled at me, and then said, “I enjoyed the experience too!” Her well-tanned breasts were now floating on the water, for all to see, and backing up what she had just stated.

“I think you were in your element,” I muttered. That remark earned me a nudge, the first since Kurt.

It felt good.

It was only then that I realised that they were not so gay after all. Their eyes, like Kurt’s and Don’s had before, were feasting on Sarah’s tits. But there was never any interest in playing with them. We didn’t even mention it.

Apart from a little flirting, there just was no sexual chemistry. They were too young, and we had learned a big lesson with Kurt.

Well, almost, as Sarah still wore her anklet, we had never mentioned removing it. Of course, Sarah carried on teasing me. She had not forgotten what I had done on the morning of the storm, especially Saturday night when she wore her red dress and no other clothing.

But that night was so different from the Saturday before, unlike then, any teasing was done very discretely, and it only involved me!

However, I should have known that there was one last twist.

 

*****

 

On Sunday morning, Sarah informed me that she was bored with sunbathing on our patio and was going to phone Kurt and sample his Raki.

“Yeah, right,” I rebuffed. Deliberately using the same words she often used on me.

I was sure Sarah was teasing. It was only yesterday that she had told me she was not interested in seeing him again; whatever he would pay!

As the days passed, the events of Thursday night seemed to become more real. By Friday afternoon, after our Galleon Bar talks, we both realised what occurred had been wrong. It embarrassed me, and I wondered how I had let it happen, the sex for money. However, I was even more embarrassed that I had got so sexually excited and had ejaculated on the yard floor, thankfully unseen by Sarah.

I knew we had just edged each other on. Thinking with our sexual organs, rather than our heads, and ended up with Kurt fucking my girlfriend; then paying me for the pleasure.

We had both agreed that what happened would remain our secret, that absolutely no one must know, especially Clare. I didn’t like keeping secrets from my second girlfriend, but this was different, this was wrong and embarrassing; I felt I had no choice.

So when Sarah picked up the phone to dial Kurt’s room, her action did not convince me. It was only when I heard a man’s voice at the other end that my ears picked up.

Was it Kurt?

“Yes, that is right, Sarah,” said, then giggled as she glanced at me. “I will be there in fifteen minutes, after my shower, and Kurt. We don’t need any of your Raki.”

Watching, I remained unconvinced.

Sarah kept glancing at me, then smiling as she got ready.

I did not move or say anything as my girlfriend prepared herself for Kurt.

Fifteen minutes later, after a quick shower and a freshly shaved pussy, she emerged in shorts and a T-shirt, and I noticed she was also wearing a bra.

“I am wearing panties too,” she remarked. Sarah knew I was watching her every move.

“I want something for Kurt to take off. He needs to get his money’s worth.”

“You are really going to his room?” I questioned. My throat was suddenly dry. “He is not Don. You had chemistry with him.”

“This is business, David. Now I have done it once for money. I want to experience that feeling again; this time with a clear head.”

With those words, Sarah turned and was gone. Once again, I had that feeling in my cock. It was throbbing, but not erect.

I was suddenly unsure. I didn’t want my girlfriend to do this… I grabbed my shorts and shirt, slipped them on, and then ran after Sarah. Catching her, I thought, should be easy.

I ran up our path, out the gate, and then towards the Pool Bar and the hotel complex. In it was Kurt’s room. I turned the corner, past the bushes, my breathing now harder in the late morning heat.

Then I saw her, waiting by the Pool Bar. Sarah was looking at her watch, timing me.

“It took you long enough!” Sarah exclaimed as I ran up to her.

She was still looking at her watch, though I was relieved. “Sorry,” I muttered.

“I didn’t know you were that thirsty,” I added, as looked at the pool bar. I was trying to inject a bit of humour. It was my way.

“It was a test, David. To see if you learned anything from Thursday night!” Sarah’s voice was sharp, but not angry.

“I have learned that I love you more than ever,” I said with my best boyish grin. I knew I might find myself in the doghouse if I did not say the right thing. That I should have stopped any idea about Sarah seeing Kurt as soon as she had mentioned it. But I was not ready to admit Kurt, and Thursday night was my entire fault. Sarah had been guilty, too.

Sarah’s deep blue eyes were looking at me, boring into my soul. For the first time since we had been together, I didn’t like it. I was worried about what she might find. I didn’t yet know what lurked there, not after some things I had discovered about myself on this holiday. Things I was still having trouble with.

I also wanted to kiss Sarah, take her arms, cuddle her, and reassure her. But it was important that we now talked, though not here in front of the bar. We agreed to get a drink and go back to our chill-out area. We returned there with two beers and cuddled up, still dressed as we had been at the pool bar.

“David, why didn’t you stop me from phoning Kurt?” Sarah questioned.

“Haven’t you learned anything?”

“I know Kurt should not have happened,” I whispered. Sarah’s voice had been sharp, her questions cutting. “And it was mostly my fault that it did. But today, I thought you were just teasing me.”

I was not quite ready to fall on my sword as I knew Sarah was equally guilty. She could have said no, as it takes two to tango.

I gulped my beer. Sarah sipped hers.

She was looking at me; I felt her stare pierce my heart.

Was I that guilty?

“From now on, mister, you need to look after me, treat me more like your princess. I have let you have Clare.” Sarah’s words had been sharp, yet they had a soft undertone.

I knew she liked my other girlfriend. During the times we had all been together, the two had got on really well and we had nothing but fun. There had never been a crossword between them and they had become best friends.

But I had also been told, and perhaps I needed to be, or perhaps it was my cock that needed to be.

If our relationship was going to survive being an open one, our communication had to improve. That meant both between me and my girlfriend, and me and my cock. At twenty-two, nearly twenty-three, I needed to take responsibility.

After a pause, I carefully said, “Clare’s, arrival has only made me love you more, Sarah… Don’t you see that?”

I had never used those exact words before, but we both knew it was true. The Sarah that sat next to me was the one I always wanted. She was now a woman that would turn any man’s eye. The frumpy clothes, the shyness, and the hidden secrets were now all things of the past. We really had become a couple who truly loved one another.

“I know David. But you need to be looking after me.” Then she clearly stated, “l have told you before that I sometimes do things on impulse, that I can get addicted. You need to remember that, mister, and you need to help me remember it too.”

“Sorry,” I replied. It came out almost as a whisper. So I reinforced it with a louder one, “Sorry.”

I knew Sarah was right, and I needed to learn and understand. She was just making her point, as next time it could be worse than Kurt.

“Well, you can give up smoking,” I suggested.

“And was Kurt that bad?” I then asked, knowing I had to ask at some point.

I remembered how she wrapped her legs around his torso. How she had willingly let him fuck her, meeting his every thrust with one of her own. How they had stayed locked together for several minutes after copulation.

Sarah glared at me. Her eyes briefly flared and then returned to a deep blue.

“No David, but it was embarrassing,” Sarah whispered. “And I am going to cut back on my smoking. I have not had a single cigarette since Kurt.”

She hadn’t.

“No one is going to know. So why is it embarrassing? I don’t understand!” I questioned.

“It is embarrassing because I took the money and that someone would pay me for something that at the time I enjoyed doing. Don’t get me wrong David; I know I shouldn’t have done it. That it was risky, and Kurt wouldn’t have been very high on my list for a choice of partners…”

Sarah giggled. It came from nowhere and seemed to release some tension. She had remembered something…

“Maybe doing it with someone you don’t find attractive actually makes it more exciting, more real. I don’t know. But it is done, and I can live with it… but I still find it embarrassing, and I am not planning ever to do that again.”

Sarah was lightening up, though I knew I was not completely off the hook. I knew we needed to talk more, but I also thought I needed to give something back. It was something that felt was even more embarrassing than being paid to have sex.

“I came,” l mumbled.

“l came when Kurt entered you. I hadn’t expected to. It just happened.” I sheepishly said.

“It wasn’t planned. It was one reason I didn’t stop Kurt from fucking you… I was so surprised and embarrassed. I didn’t know what to do!”

Don’t tell, Clare!

There I said it, I thought; I should feel better, but I didn’t.

I didn’t like the thought of not being considered an alpha male. I wanted to be the captain of the football team, the Works Manager, and when I could, the master of the universe.

But I just didn’t feel I was like that anymore. It felt as if all my self-belief had drained away and now resided in that puddle of semen on that courtyard floor.

There was silence.

Then a gentle giggle that slowly grew in volume, like a freight train’s rumble as it approaches.

“So you suffer from premature ejaculation!” Sarah giggled.

She seemed to be happier, a lot happier, as one-way laughter filled our chill-out area. I chose to just quietly sit there, drinking my beer.

“If it makes you feel better, I came too, when Kurt entered me.”

It didn’t. I took another sip of my beer.

“David, we were so worked up. I’m not so surprised. You nearly did when I was with Don,” Sarah giggled. “I said then, I take it as a compliment, so don’t worry; I am certainly not going to say anything to Clare.”

That didn’t help me either, especially as my beer glass was nearly empty. Sarah hadn’t stopped giggling, even though she was trying to help me.

I needed a change of subject.

“Who did you talk to on the phone?” I questioned, my beer now gone.

“Reception,” Sarah giggled. “They probably think a blonde bimbo is living at our apartment. But that was not the point, David.”

I thought you were still teasing me,” I said, this time forcefully. I needed to counter my girlfriend’s suggestion.

Sarah paused, still slightly giggling.

“David, you passed the test. It pleased me that you got off the bed and chased after me. Part of me thought you wouldn’t… You still my alpha man.

“As for Clare, I see her as a friend and I do like her, as you well know. But you need to remember one thing, I am girlfriend number one.

I had been told, once again, but we both smiled and I felt better. Perhaps my ego hadn’t been left on the courtyard floor.

 

*****

 

Packed, Sarah and I stood there, our suitcases out for collection by the apartment’s front door. It was Monday, and our holiday was now over. Soon we would have to go to the hotel front lobby and get our transfer to the airport.

Tonight, we would meet up with Clare. Discuss the holiday, show our all-over tans, and see our modelling photos, but for me, there was something more important. I needed to know how Clare was and I needed to hold her once again in my arms.

Sarah and I stood there one last time, taking in the view from the apartment’s rear door. It was the same view we had taken just ten days ago, but things were now so very different.

We took in the clear sea and the small islands floating in it, the gentle breeze rippling through the bushes. But it was the chill-out area, and our little pool, with the cleverly engineered ice bucket still bobbing in it, that I found myself being pulled hardest too.

So much had happened there. We had made new friends; I had seen a new Sarah emerge, and perhaps we had bonded as a couple. My arm went around her and I pulled her close, her head automatically resting on my shoulder as she wrapped her arm around me.

Sarah was now dressed for our journey home. Almost for the first time in days, she wore a bra and panties underneath her cut-off jeans and jacket. They were the same clothes she wore on arrival, but that felt like a lifetime ago.

So much had happened, yet I wondered how much had changed.

I looked down. Still around her right ankle was the thin gold chain of the anklet. The key, we had used to play our holiday sexual game.

“Do you think things will ever be the same between us?” I muttered as I watched the empty ice bucket bob in what was still, just about, our pool.

I was feeling melancholy. It was a similar feeling to what I had two weeks ago when I drove away from Brenda’s, leaving Clare there. 

Sarah turned and cuddled me. We kissed; she knew me and how I was feeling. I sensed she was feeling the same.

“David, it will be better. You have your flat, two girlfriends that love you, and this was the best holiday I have ever been on.”

I kissed Sarah again, feeling a little better, though I hoped Clare would still love me. It had been too long since we had last seen her. We hadn’t bonded in the same way Sarah and I had. There just hadn’t been time, but I was hopeful.

Clare and I had an unsaid understanding. I just knew she would be there waiting for me, whatever happened with Brenda.

I looked at Sarah, and we both smiled.

“David, I love you more than ever. What we did with Don and Ashley, and then Kurt, was just an experiment. When we get back home, everything will be just the same.”

As we stared at each other, still smiling, I reached into her deep blue eyes, as I wasn’t so sure. It felt this holiday had stirred something within my girlfriend, and maybe also something within me.

I asked myself, could the experiences and emotions we had on this holiday ever be just put back into the box they came from?

Time would tell on that, and maybe having Clare around again would help.

I then asked Sarah the big question, the one I knew that was currently dominating our minds, and I wasn’t sure what I wanted Sarah’s answer to be.

“So, when we are home, is there any experience you had here that you might desire to repeat?”

Sarah kissed me again. She was trying to reassure me.

“Whatever I say here will not be the same as what I say when we are back home. I need time to process things, just like you do, David.”

“You know what I do. I put each thought into its own little department. It is the way my mind works… departmentalism. But there is one thing for sure; I need time to understand all these experiences.”

“You’re not happy?” I suddenly questioned.

“David, I am very happy. Just give me a little more time and we talk again.”

I nodded, and Sarah sealed our agreement with a kiss. She then held her right leg out.

“It is time for this to be removed.” She was talking about her anklet.

I took one last look at it and thought about how good it looked around her ankle. Then, carefully, I removed it, wondering if it would ever reappear as I put it into a little white box. After I did so, I glanced back down and I thought Sarah’s ankle looked bare without it.

“Monogamy,” Sarah grinned.

I joined her by saying the same single word, “Monogamy,” and then added two of my own, “With Clare.”

Sarah smiled. “I’m not sure she is going to sign up for that word.”

I knew my girlfriend number one was right, and then I had an idea. I picked up the apartment pen and wrote two little words on the anklet box. They were words that caused Sarah to giggle.

Pandora’s Box.

As far as I was concerned, we had just closed it!

 

*****

 

Later, on the aeroplane, I looked at Sarah as she cuddled up to me. She was in the window seat as I wanted her there, protected. There was no anklet… she was once again my Sarah.

We were just another young couple returning from a foreign holiday, in love.

I turned to my girlfriend and said, “Remind me to go to the supermarket when we get home.”

Sarah stirred and turned her head towards me. She was confused. “What’s so important? Can’t it wait until tomorrow?”

I grinned. “I don’t think so… as we still have not tried the Raki!”

There were giggles, then a nudge… she was definitely still my Sarah.

 

 It is done.

 

The End… of… “Book 3 – Crete”

David, Clare, and Sarah will return in “Book 4 – Clare.”

 

*****

 

Final Author’s Note:- I would just like to say thank you to the moderators and to the people who have taken the time to read and comment or tick the like box. Maybe I am not the best writer on Lush Stories but feedback and likes help me to improve and especially to motivate me.

What I am trying to do is write a five-book series with very developed, three-dimensional characters. Then break each chapter down into smaller, under ten thousand-word stories.

I know it is difficult to read a book like this, but it is the only way I can post here at the moment. Eventually, I will put all the chapters back together. Have them edited, and post the completed books similar to what they were originally written… where I do not know.

As for “Book 4 – Clare,” this book will start at the same point “Book 2 – Bonding” ended, Clare standing by the door with Brenda, watching David and Sarah drive away. The first half of the book covers what Clare was up to when David and Sarah were on holiday in Crete. This is told from Clare’s point of view and we will learn a lot more about her.

The second half of the book will pick up the story from when David and Sarah return from their holiday. It will be told mostly from David’s point of view, though a few chapters will be from Clare’s perspective. The book will take the story deep into the year, 1987.

Like all these books, though already written by me to version four, they need rewriting and editing to be acceptable for Lush Stories. For example, most of the book “Crete” was version seven, and for various reasons, “Clare” needs more work than “Crete.”

There is currently no timetable for when the next book “Clare” will be ready to start posting but think many months as I have a busy summer. I will post updates on my profile.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you got some enjoyment on David, Sarah’s, and Clare’s continuing sexual journey,

 

Wxt55uk

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments