Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys like hearing sexual talk or sexual stories from girls?

last reply
198 replies
19.7k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! Why do you think we are on Lush? There is nothing more arousing than hearing a woman tell how sexual conduct affects her emotionally as well as physically.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
More than most women imagine! I suspect almost all guys wish their partners talked dirty more. It's such a shame our society conditions women to be inhibited, telling us men are hornier than women when the opposite is almost certainly true.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Work in Progress
0 likes
I love it when a woman talks dirty during sex, super erotic. My big one is when my slut wife would come home and tell me about the guy or guys she fucked that night while riding my cock and smoking a cigarette.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be the pinnacle of the moment, when your partner knows exactly what they want and they're not afraid to ask for 'It'
colin123
0 likes
I love it when my wife talks about her sexual experiences while I tongue her pussy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A single female friend of both my wife and I, there has always been a certain level of sexual tension between us. When my wife is out of earshot, she will ask me what type of things guys like. Most recently out of the blue with my wife in the house while we are on the deck, she starts talking about how her favorite dildo makes her squirt uncontrollably when she comes. I've taken her to a sex toy store to shop. We both know there is a line we won't cross, but I know she enjoys telling me things she knows I will think about later when I'm fucking my wife or masturbating. I try to give her things to think about too.So mark me down as a YES.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I spent my first college year at a junior college where, having little interest in classes, I played a lot of bridge in the student union. One of the bridge players was a leggy blond who discovered over coffee that I practically passed her house on the commute to school. We decided to car pool. Which is a long introduction to telling that she was the first female I ever heard say, "fuck," which she shouted out the car window at someone who tooted a horn. Soon she was complaining about her period and telling me about being fitted for an IUD. She went on to complain the her current boyfriend's cock wasn't sufficiently large and anyway, her girlfriend was a much better lover. Graphic descriptions of sexual encounters made the commute go quickly but made it difficult to concentrate on driving. One morning while telling me how her girlfriend knew how to lift the cover of her clit with her tongue, she noticed a bulge in my pants and asked if I wanted (needed) a blow job. Like an idiot I thanked her but told her we were almost at school.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love to hear a woman talk dirty and lose her inhibitions, very sexy for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy hearing my wife tell about her sexual experiences and her fantasies. It takes a couple of drinks to loosen her tongue, but then the stories flow.
Lurker
0 likes
do you really need to ask this question???????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing a girl recite her sexual escapades and unveil her deep passions. Big turn-on for me.
Practitioner of the art of the tease...
0 likes
Dirty talk at the right time (which is just about anytime) is a huge turn-on for me. I usually initiate it, especially if I'm teasing her, but once she gets going... wow. Getting her to tell me what she wants me to do to her is usually the tipping point.

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

Lurker
0 likes
My wife's girlfriend spent a weekend in a 3way with us once. She would talk about sex, go into details. It kept a good edge on the weekend between sessions.
Professional Deviant
0 likes
My wife is always a little reluctant to do so but when she does tell me about her past exploits, it turns me on to no end. It's interesting but when I was dating other women, I couldn't stand hearing about their old boyfriends. I think there's something about the trust i have with my wife and the desire to know everything about her that makes me so intrigued. We've been married for 24 years and HotWifing is high on our fantasy list, though she has no desire to actually live it out (to my minor chagrin).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing stories. They might make her want to relive some of those stories with me.
🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes
Dirty talk, yes.

Sexual stories, not as much. If there is sexual attraction between us, then I might not mind as much since I know sex is on the horizon. If we're only friends, then I'll be apathetic since I know there is no possibility of escalation.

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most guys would appreciate it or enjoy it. Women don't usually open up to us in that way so it's nice when they do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is a sexy turn-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be a turn on whether from my woman or someone else. When I was much younger, details from "my woman" would have been devastating. At that time, I was extremely jealous just knowing who my fiance gave her virginity to.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to talk to women who like to talk sex. It's so awesome & such a turn on~