Announcing the winners of our "Spring Forward" competition

last reply
30 replies
2.5k views
1 watcher
35 likes
Charming as fuck
4 likes

This was a great competition to judge, with so many different types of stories based on the theme. Huge congratulations to our winning three, VioletVixen, krystalg and Saucymh. I will be in touch today about your prizes.

Thank you also to those who helped shortlist and to our panel of judges for your insight and decisions.

Another competition will be announced shortly.

Top ten winners:

1. Catharsis by VioletVixen

2. Protean: Born Anew by krystalg

3. Chrysalis by Saucymh

4. Sex on Fire by StarBelliedBoy

5. Skye by kkikkiriccio

6. Human Again by dronette56

7. Tomorrow Is Another Day by ChrisM

8. Into The Cold by 1meanjean

9. Heaven, Hell and Hard by Norcoaster

10. Hard Love by toniscales

1 like

Congratulations to everyone, and especially the podium winners! What a talented group of people we have here!

Best down-under
0 likes

Great job by everyone entering, as always wonderful stories inside an outside the top ten. Special congrats to VioletVixen, krystalg and Saucymh on their well deserved podium places and to the others who rounded out the top ten. A great competition to be part of, thanks to those who read, commented, organised and judged.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Dreamer
0 likes

A stellar collection of stories. Congratulations to the winners and to all who participated .😉😉😉😎

My bookshelf includes 143 stories and 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes

Well done to the superb podium finalists, the terrific top 10 and all who entered! Many congrats!! 🎉🎉🎉

Writius Eroticus
1 like

Well done to everyone who entered, placed or stands on the podium. I read almost all of them and the incredible creativity on display matched the rather wide brief. So many great entries.

Congratulations to everyone involved: the judges, site admins and of course anyone who had the courage to enter and showcase their talents. Marvellous.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 102 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Almost 70 and I still got it!
2 likes

Good job everyone! And to VioletVixen, krystalg, and Saucymh: seriously great writing from seriously great writers!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Woohoo! worship great job everyone: authors, admin, mods, and judges! This was a great theme to spark some really creative stories!

Extra congrats to Top Ten and Stellar Podium (Violet, krystalg, and Saucymh)! You all rock!! I'm happy for you! ❤️

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Great work by all ten and well deserved top honors to VioletVixen, Krystalg, and Saucymh!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

3 likes

Such an honor and to get my first win on here with some queer sci-fi and gay cowboys, yeehaw! Even more an honor to be sharing it and the top ten with so many talented writers here. Congrats to everyone in'n'out of the top 10. Great to see so many new names in there.❤️

Southern Charmer
0 likes

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone else in the top 10!

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Smut-slinging slut
3 likes

I wanted to say that I found this particular competition to be filled with fantastic stories. I thoroughly enjoyed ALL of the stories written in this one and I don't think that there was a single story in this round that wasn't stellar.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Rainbow in the Dark
4 likes

Congratulations to the winners and the rest of the top ten! Wait, what's my name doing there? Especially great to see some new names in there - my memory is terrible but I know that at least toniscales' entry was her first in any Lush competition, so to get in the top ten is a great achievement! And there's at least one there I haven't read so shall do that ASAP.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

3 likes

Yay, I’ve squeezed on to the podium with VV and Krystal - that’s a good place to be smile Well done to the top 10 (lots of new writers) and everyone else who made this competition so much fun. And, of course, thank you admins and judges xxx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Congratulations and thank you to all involved in this competition. Always an eclectic mix of excellent stories to read, I find it fun and challenging. Always impressed with the numerous authors involved and appreciative of the work behind the scenes. 😎

1 like

Congrats to top 3, top 10 and those who entered.

Congratulations, Saucymh heart

Indentured Grammar Fascist
2 likes

This was a tough writing prompt, so a big round of applause to all of you who took a stab at it. There were a ton of fantastic and creative ideas. I am envious of all of you and your talent(s).

Congratulations to Violet who seems to have taken to these comps like a sitophile to gooey desserts (that's the same as saying a duck to water for us non-food-sex players). 😊

Great to see Krystal and Saucy round out the podium! Well done by all.

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
1 like

Yayy! What an amazing trio up there!

Thank you all who entered and entertained us with your talent display. It's great to see so many new faces and fantasy/sci-fi stories!
Comps are great smile

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Hyphen Whore
1 like

Congratulations to all the top tenners here. Some I've read, and some are on my list. Great to see a mix of friends and newbs hitting the high spots. Well done Violet, Krystal and Saucy for the podium placings!!! 😀

Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

Well done V.V!!!

Some excellent entries in this comp, glad I wasn't involved in picking the winner!

This was one of my favourite competitions since moving to Lush V2.

It's great to see new faces contributing and building confidence too!

I am already looking forward to the next one!!

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

God Empress of Lush
1 like

Congratulations to everyone who got a story in the Top 10! Well done! 🍷

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Dirty Stop-out
1 like

Congratulations Violet and the top 10. You should all be so proud of your stories. 🍷

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Easily amused
3 likes

All three of these podium winners are top notch. Strong writing! And in addition, they were written by some of my favorite folks here at Lush! Yay!

I'm still going through the runners-up, but congrats to all of you too, this looks like a tough field! And of course congrats to anyone who has the courage to put words down on a blank page and create a world all your own.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Her Royal Spriteness
2 likes

congratz to all 10 of you, especially top 3. super excited to see VV's first win PLUS Krystal's placing! I knew she'd find herself there one day!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheesy Alchemist
1 like

Congrats to everyone!