Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hues of Purple

"A sub's journey"

20
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Recommended Read

Niceties. He stood up when they were over and done with. 

He noticed the change in her demeanor. He knew she’d be his. She just didn’t know yet what that would entail. She tilted her head coquettishly up to him and put down her glass of wine. He grabbed her in her neck and pulled her up, kissing her feverishly as soon as she reached his mouth. It made her want to please him. He pushed her down to her knees and she lifted his t-shirt, kissing his flat stomach. Tracing the skin at the edge of his pants with her lips, then with her tongue. She felt his erection underneath the fabric, it was so close to her face, its warmth and pulse almost audible. She looked up, took his silent eye contact as a yes, and undid his belt. As she peeled his pants off him she could feel its warmth underneath his boxers, the smell she remembered and craved. Then, still kissing and nibbling his stomach, his adonis belt, she freed the cock she’d been longing for.

“You may suck it, “ he said. She eagerly did, licking his pole before he had even finished his sentence. The grip on her hair tightened. He even pulled it a bit, a sign of pleasure. She had such a talented tongue. Her tongue and lips were everywhere. It made him greedy. He took her head with both his hands and guided her onto his cock, pushing deeper than he had the last times they’d met. Would she accept that? He worried he’d gone too far for a split second as she looked up, her eyes watery. When he pushed into her again and her gagging, spluttering face glanced up at him before taking him once more, deeper than before, he knew he needn't.

He noticed the change. He wanted more of that and left her to sit down on a chair by the window. He made her wait. He made her crawl over. He nodded for her to continue.

She could not but follow his instructions, and she smiled to herself how her younger self would be appalled and shocked at how submissive and sluttish she was for this man. On her knees, her face shoved between his legs, her mouth locked onto his cock, sucking like her life depended on it. 

He looked down at her, the last light of the day lit up the strawberry tones in her mane. He loved her hair, so he grabbed another handful. He needed to fuck her. With a juicy smack she unlocked her mouth as he stood up and pulled her with him. He turned her around against the wall. She looked back at him lustily and was so incredibly horny and wet that it was easy for him to take her all the way in one go, from the head to the base. He pulled her hair again. Hard. While fucking her as she stood squashed against that wall. It hurt so badly she whimpered, yet she didn’t tell him to stop. The rush of the pain mixed with the hard cock she’d been craving in her pussy was too intoxicating. He kissed her neck, then bit. Hard. She was too far away in her own ecstatic world to even realise.

Now pushing her over the chair, with one hand exploringly around her soft neck, he positioned his cock. He probed slowly, and, when feeling she was still dripping for him, he thrust it in, in one fluid move. God she was so tight. She moaned. She needed to be filled up by him so badly. She pushed her body backwards every time he thrust forwards. Only her horny moans. Both were lost in the moment for a little, his eyes eagerly focussing on the ins and out of his cock in her juicy pussy.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

“Hop on the bed, “ he commanded. 

She backed up, looking at him, her legs open and inviting.They continued their carnal dance seamlessly, it drove her crazy for him. She was so horny, so incredibly slippery, it was wetting his balls as they slapped against her with every thrust. He gave her a few more thrusts before pulling out. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her down decisively and onto her side. She looked at him as his hands went to her ass, spreading her cheeks slightly as he grabbed her, revealing the tight little asshole in between. He wanted it. She’d been hinting at it. Yet he hadn’t wanted to exert his dominance too much...not yet. 

But. He now liked the look of it. That was enough. 

Grabbing the base of his cock with one hand and cheek in the other to steady himself, he positioned the tip of is cock just outside that little rose of flesh.

 “Tell me what you want,” he said, “You need to tell me it’s mine.”

“I want you to fuck me. It’s yours, I’m so fucking yours…” she insisted, now leading his cock into her. He obliged. Her juices were so ample, it was wet enough to take his throbbing head, to push in easily. “Oh god, “ she mewled, quivering with this urgent need to feel him there. This was so much easier than either of them had anticipated. The friction felt fantastic, and she had taken almost all of him already. Slowly moving back and forth he saw his cock enter her further every thrust. A sudden last thrust caught her by surprise. She squealed. In pain. In pleasure. She grabbed his leg, the sheets on the bed, as his cock now dominated her focus, every last centimetre buried inside her round ass. 

“Do you want to get fucked?” he groaned. 

She did. She begged him for it. Her submissiveness was quite the aphrodisiac, and as he enjoyed her like that, his hands moved over her body, softly, soothingly. Once they reached her neck once more he wrapped one around her throat as the other gently caressed her nipple. It made her squirm, her throat was sensitive, and him holding her there was too intimate. But she enjoyed the feeling of helplessness. It wasn’t a choke strong enough to completely cut off her air, but she was forced to relax, and offer herself to him to ease breathing. She was at his disposition, and he went for it, the tightness and warmth of her ass around his cock bringing him to the point of no return. He came deep inside her, filling up her insides with the load he had saved up for her. 

They lay next to each other, gathering themselves, touching only lightly. They had shared a lot.

He noticed. Her mark; small, but red and swollen. She brought her fingers to feel it. She knew, once hues of purple would appear, she’d want him again. Desperately.





 

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments