Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming The Cougar - Part 2 - From Cougar To Sub

"The Cougar submits her body to her lover and discovers new pleasures."

55
37 Comments 37
11.7k Views 11.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In the first part 'Taming the Cougar', the Cougar discovers that her young lovers disappoint her, her husband is gay and that the owner of the nightclub the 'Cougar's Lair' is an amazing lover."

I left Pam's apartment, bewildered. I had not been a choirboy in the past and had done much plain and fancy fucking. Never, however, had I been so drawn to a woman. I had at all costs avoided relationships though many women had tried to entice me into one. Why was this woman affecting me this way? I wanted more than a one-night or two-night stand with her. I had a difficult time knowing what I wanted, but I knew I wanted more.

A bonus for me is that she seemed to be submissive, which really attracted me even more to her. I drove back to my suite at the hotel with my mind in a haze recollecting what I had experienced and dreaming what more she and I could share.

I sat at my desk and went through the motions of working while waiting for the moment I could go back to see Pam. The minutes seemed like hours as I kept checking the time. We had agreed to see each other this afternoon but had not set a time.

My phone chimed indicating an incoming chat, it was Pam. Her message was very brief: You can come when you wish. Chet just left.

My answer was just as brief: On my way.

The drive seemed to take forever, and when I got there, it appeared the elevator would never get to the third floor. The door to the apartment was open, and as I entered, Pam called out, "Chris, is that you? I'm in the dining room, come right in."

She was sitting at the dining room table with a glass of wine in front of her. She was wearing a skirt whose bottom half was lace, which displayed her fabulous legs in all their splendour and a sleeveless top. I saw her wedding band laying on the table; now only her sapphire and diamond ring adorned her finger.

She stood up, came to me, and wrapped me in her arms. Her eyes, the colour of sapphires, gazed into my eyes full of questions. I took her face in my hands and brought it to mine for a passionate kiss. When we parted, her eyes were weeping copious tears. "What's wrong, darling?"

"I was so scared you wouldn’t want to return, that you would not want me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well… my sordid past is not something most men would accept. I'm so ashamed of it."

"Come sit down. We have some things to talk about."

We went to the living room and sat side by side on the sofa. Pam curled up on herself in the corner of the couch and cried her heart out. I let her be as I felt she had to rid herself of the sorrow before we talked. I moved close to her and just cradled her in my arms without saying a word. Patiently I waited for her to cry herself out while just providing a comforting presence.

Finally, her sobbing stopped. "Want to talk?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Going to tell me why the tears? Is it about Chet?"

"Nnn…No. That part went better than I expected it to."

"Tell me about it."

"Chet and I decided that we were through." She showed me her hand. "See, no more wedding band. We have decided on a non-messy divorce. He admitted to me that he also felt liberated and was happy to now have a free hand to be what he wanted to be. He even asked me to thank you for having provided the catalyst to do that. I keep this apartment, and he gets the house in Provincetown. The movers will be here Monday to remove his personal belongings."

"Well, that sounds good," I commented, "so why the tears?"

"I'm afraid, Chris. I realized this morning that you were right, I am a total slut, and I have this perpetual itch that needs to be scratched. I have no self-control, maybe I am a nymphomaniac for all I know. What am I going to do? I absolutely refuse to abase myself chasing after those young pups. Maybe you are also right that I am a submissive and I just crave the humiliation that it brought to me."

"I don't think you are right, Pam. I’ve given it a lot of thought since yesterday. You are just a horny woman who needs a man to regularly satisfy her needs and control her. You are not a nymphomaniac, as you limited yourself to weekends for the chase. As to being a submissive, you might well be; however, I don't think you really understand what it is to be a sub."

"So what is a sub?"

"A woman who has turned over her body to a man for his use is the simplest explanation."

"What does that involve?"

"Being ready to obey any command the man orders. Now, there is a code to this; the terms are usually agreed to beforehand as what are the limits of the sub and of her master. Being a submissive has nothing to do with pain and humiliation. It is more that the couple tries to enhance the erotic experience between themselves."

"Just what I need," she sighed. "Chris, I am tired of the perpetual chase. Where am I going to find this paragon of un-virtue who will not only scratch my itch but who I can love? I am tired of sleeping alone at nights and of not having someone who I love and respect in my life."

"Honestly, I don't know. I can certainly exercise the control, but the hard part is the LOVE aspect."

She stayed silent for a long time and then stood up and went to her bedroom, closing the door behind her, leaving me sitting on the couch. I debated following her but felt that all her emotional buttons had been pushed to the limit over the last twenty-four hours. It was time for her to take stock of what she wanted. God knows I desired her; however, would she want me? I think that I was afraid of her rejection. She would be so easy for me to fall head over heels in love with.

I poured myself a drink and seeing a humidor sitting, there found a cigar. I turned on the TV and found a football game that I sat in front of without really seeing any of it. I was scared of what she would decide. I wanted and needed so much and here was a woman who could satisfy my needs and desires.

I have no idea how long I sat there immersed in my thoughts when I heard the door to the bedroom open. I looked up, and Pam was coming towards me. I stared in amazement; gone were the tears and the woeful expression she had when she had left. Instead, I saw a goddess.

She was completely transformed. Her hair and makeup were exquisite. Wearing a filmy cream-colored negligee that allowed me to see that all she wore was a flimsy wisp of a thong and a half-cup bra, both in black. Her legs were encased in black thigh highs, and she wore high heeled sandals which marvellously accentuated the length of her legs.

My heart skipped a beat, and my cock strived to break through my pants as she stood meekly in front of me. When she spoke up, her words floored me. "Chris, would you be willing to control me, to be my guide and my master?"

"Are you sure that is what you want and need?"

"I am positive. Last night you were the one who permitted me to keep my sanity. The feelings I feel for you are ones I’ve never experienced before. Would you be willing to take the risk with me?"

"Wow! That came out of nowhere. I was about to ask you the same thing. You have made me rethink my life, and needs, like no woman ever has. Yes, I am ready to take the risk if you are."

"Chris, I want you to be in my life. I have no idea where this will lead us. May I be your sub, your slut, your companion for now?"

"Are you sure, Pam? My being a club owner will not cause you problems with your social set?"

"Screw them. Those bitches have never done anything for me. Where do we start?"

"Remove those panties and bra. I want to feast my eyes on your charms."

I sat back and watched her remove her negligee and lower her panties before giving a shimmy that made them slide down her legs. She reached back and unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor.

"Just stand there and spread your legs." She promptly obeyed, and I stood up and walked to her. I reached out and caressed her tits, which made her moan. Her nipples were hard and tempting, so I grasped them between my fingers and tugged at them.

"That feels so good," she said.

"How about this?" I said pinching each nipple hard while staring into her eyes. She winced for a second or two, and then a smile broke across her face.

"Harder, Chris. Pinch them harder."

"You like that? What does it do for you?"

"It makes my pussy really tingle. I could almost cum from that treatment. I just love turning my body over to you."

I leaned forward and sucked on one of her nipples while pinching the other. When I sank my teeth into the rubbery nub, she shrieked, and her whole body started to shake.

"Damn, Chris, that made me cum. That was so unexpected."

"So, you liked it."

"Yes."

"I think we need to get you some nipple clamps and nipple jewelry tomorrow."

"Oh, can we do that?"

NiceEyesDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceEyesDoll

"Yes, and some other types of sex toys. Now spread those legs further apart so I can inspect your pussy thoroughly."

"Chris, I'm yours. You can do what you wish to me and with me. It's interesting in that giving myself to you I feel so liberated."

I knelt between her legs and palmed her cute pussy. She was sopping wet. Obviously, the nipple play was something she liked. I spread her lips and licked the sweet juice, which was coating her inner walls. She moaned, and when my fingers found her clit, her legs began to shake.

I didn't want her to cum yet, so I stopped. She uttered a disappointed moan as I withdrew from her.

"Turn around, slut," I ordered.

I now was facing her incredible ass. "Spread those legs for me. Wider!"

I went and moved a straight chair and placed it in front of her. "Now lean forward and thrust that ass back, brace yourself on the chair."

I went back behind her and marveled at those two half-moons now in front of my eyes. I spread her cheeks, and her small tight pucker was revealed.

"Pam, are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes. I hope that is one of the problems you will solve for me. I have been such a naughty girl, Chris. Are you going to punish me?"

"How naughty have you been?"

"Very naughty. I deserve a spanking at least."

I gave the proffered pucker a lick and a kiss and told her to stand up straight.

I removed my clothes and moved to the chair and sat down and motioned her to come forward.

"Face-down over my lap," I ordered, "can you feel my cock nestled against your pussy?"

"Mmm! Yes."

"This way, as I spank you, my cock will signal to you how aroused you make me."

I proceeded to caress her ass, feeling the silky smooth skin against my hand. She squirmed against me, which felt wonderful, and my cock started leaking precum. I had her place her hands behind her and gripped her wrists to prevent her from flailing around.

Raising my hand, I began raining spanks on those satin-white ass cheeks. Pam yelped with each blow, and I delighted in watching her ass becoming bright pink. Each spank caused her to yelp. However, she did not try to avoid them or to struggle. After ten spanks to each cheek, I stopped and spread her legs apart. Reaching down, I felt her pussy. It was dripping wet, and her juices were flowing out of her.

I stuck my fingers in her and coated them with her juices. "Get up and kneel in front of me." She immediately obeyed and placed herself between my thighs. "Suck my fingers and taste how good you taste to me.

"Now suck my cock. Get it hard and very wet, you know where it's going next."

With a look of utter devotion, she lowered her mouth to me and licked my balls. She took each one and stretching her mouth wide sucked each one into her mouth where she circled her tongue around it. Licking up the length of my shaft, she scooped the precum from the tip and circled the head with her tongue before lowering her mouth over the head and welcoming it into her hot mouth.

She sucked the head in and out of her mouth while looking up at me to watch my reaction. Seeing me raise my hips, she obliged by letting her mouth slide the length of my shaft till she had engulfed me. She kept me deep in her throat till she started to gag, and only then came up for a breath before repeating the process.

I wound her hair in my fist and seeing she could take me fully into her mouth and throat I guided her, making sure she did not gag but imposing a pace that soon had me throbbing in her mouth.

She clasped me even tighter and used her hands to fondle my balls until I could no longer hold back and shot string after string of cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking until I was drained.

As my now flaccid cock came out of her mouth, she looked up at me and smiled. "Delicious! Can I have some every day?"

"We'll see. It will depend on whether you are a good girl."

"Oh! I want to be a naughty girl with you," she said with a pout.

I smiled at her. "Stand up."

I stood and lifted her up over my shoulder and carried her with her legs dangling in front of me to the bedroom, where I placed her face-down on the bed. I picked up some cold cream from her vanity and lying next to her, massaged her pink ass with it. She giggled, "Chris, I loved the spanking. It made my ass feel warm, and to my surprise, it turned me on."

"I know, you little sub slut. You were dripping juice from your pussy all over my cock."

"I could feel the warmth of your cock against my slit. It felt fabulous."

"Mind you, that was a loving spanking. A punishment spanking is much harder, and I am not sure you would enjoy that, so make sure you never do anything which would warrant you getting one."

"Well, I'll try. However, you have to tell me what the rules are."

"We can discuss those later, are you sure you want to keep me?"

"Forever, my darling. Please give me a kiss."

I rolled her over and took her in my arms. The intensity of our kiss left me breathless. I came to the conclusion that I was not only in lust but, in effect, I was in love. I felt like a teenager and not a forty-five-year-old man.

"Turn over on your tummy. I want to introduce your ass to my cock. You ready to try?"

"I think so. As I said, you will be the first man to take me there. I am tense as I am afraid it will be painful, but for you, as I said yesterday, my holes are yours to use as you please."

"I'll be gentle and will prepare you thoroughly before I start. If it hurts initially that often happens, but I think once I penetrate you, that you will enjoy it. Now get on your knees and put your head down on the pillow."

I positioned myself behind her and looked at her cute butt. I knew from yesterday that she was erotically stimulated by ass play. I parted her ass cheeks and started rimming her. I could feel she was very tense, so I just kept licking her till she started moaning and pushing back with her ass against my face.

I let my tongue probe her orifice, and she relaxed even more. Finally, I was able to introduce my tongue in her, which sent her into a paroxysm of moans and yelps of joy. Taking my finger, I ran it through her pussy to get it thoroughly lubed with her juices. I pressed it against her pucker and slowly pushed it in. It gradually sank deep up her bum, and I added a second finger. I frigged her ass hole till she started moaning again.

Raising myself into position, I pulled my fingers out and pushed my cock head against her pucker. I just held it there while she got accustomed to having something that large force itself into her.

Holding her hips, I drew her towards me and started penetrating her deeper. It was delicious. Her ass felt like a velvet vise wrapped around my cock, embracing every inch of my shaft.

"Chris, that feels so good. It makes me feel as if you are completely possessing me."

"No pain?"

"Initially just a little, but now it feels sooo good. Fuck me, darling. Fuck my slutty ass. Make me totally yours."

I started pulling back and thrusting forward faster and with more force. My hand went around, and I found her clit, which I massaged, tugged, and pinched. Her ass was hot and warm, and she was clenching it tightly around me with every stroke.

My balls were hitting her pussy as I thrust, and she was sliding her hips back and forth as she took me into her. Thankfully I had already come so I would be able to last for a long time.

"Chris, let me turn around. I want to see you fuck me."

I pulled out, and she rolled onto her back and raised her knees to her shoulders. I looked at her asshole, which was now gaping at me. I immediately thrust my cock back into her hot sheaf as she smiled at me.

I placed myself so that while I was in her ass, my pubis was rubbing against her clit. She squealed with joy and started thrusting her hips up at me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god, Fuck me. Harder deeper. Possess me, please, darling."

My cock was throbbing in her as she milked me. I could no longer hold back and shot my load deep in her bowels. When she felt my hot cum fill her she screamed, "I'm cumming!" and I felt her pussy squirt her cum around and on me.

I let myself fall across her body with my cock still deep in her ass. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms held me tight to her as we both struggled to regain our breath.

She nuzzled my neck and whispered in my ear, "Chris, please don't ever leave me."

I raised myself up to look into her eyes and responded, "Never, my love."

 

Many thanks to JefferyB for his help.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments