Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming the Cougar -Part 3 - Freedom in Submission

"Pam discovers there are compensations to no longer chasing young pups."

45
33 Comments 33
9.2k Views 9.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Recommended Read

I woke alone in bed with the smell of coffee wafting into the room. I started to rise when Pam walked into the room, carrying a tray with two cups of coffee and croissants.

“Back in bed, you gorgeous hunk of man,” she said, smiling at me. “We’re having breakfast in bed this morning, and you are part of the meal.”

“Now what did I do to deserve this? All that beauty and to gild the cherry, domesticity?”

“How do you take your coffee?”

“Black as sin. Though thinking about it, I think this morning I would like to have a bit of cream extracted at the source.”

Pam giggled. “Behave! You have to eat to have energy later.”

“But just the sight of you is all the charge I need. As you can see the indicator is showing fully charged,” I said, pointing to the bedsheet which was forming a tent at my crotch.

“Mmm! Dessert.”

“Take off that negligee and come in and crawl in with me under the sheet.”

She deposited the tray on the bed and standing at the foot of the bed did a slow striptease that would have rivaled that of an experienced ecdysiast. If my cock was rampant at the initial sight of her, now it was as rigid as a length of rebar.

Pam smiled at the sight. “Honey, you seem to have sprung a leak.”

I looked down and effectively a wet spot was forming at the apex of the tented sheet.

“I think I’m going to start with dessert,” she said as she dove headfirst under the sheet.

I felt her velvety tongue circling the head of my cock, licking back and forth as she vacuumed my precum into her mouth. Uncontrollably my hips rose to get her to take my length into her hot wet mouth. I lifted her body and placed her on top of me with her slit over my mouth. She spread her legs on either side of my head and gently dropped her pussy onto my mouth.

It was irresistible. My tongue snaked up to lick that dripping pink slit. I made an instant decision that I liked this type of cream with my morning coffee. Pam was… what’s the word, oh yes, ‘succulent.’ Creamy, rich, sweet, I was intoxicated. I wanted this forever.

Despite my ears being muffled by her thighs, I could hear her muffled moans as she twirled her tongue around my cock and bobbed her head up and down, taking it deeper and deeper in her throat as she fondled my balls, milking me as I had never been before. My fingers found her clit and rolled it between them.

Her hips started thrusting down on my face trying to force my tongue deeper up her pink slit. Her mouth clamped down on my shaft and massaged every inch from its tip to the base while her moans vibrated around it. I felt my cock throb, desperate in its need to erupt into her sweet mouth and throat.

“I’m cumming, love,” I said.

“Mmm,” she responded just as I shot my load in what seemed to be an unending stream into her mouth. Her physical response was to flood my mouth and face with her copious orgasm. I kept licking and sucking till I had swallowed every drop of that blessed gift she was giving me.

My now semi-limp cock slid out of her mouth. She carefully licked it clean before raising herself off of me and coming to snuggle in the crook of my arm.

She stretched languorously before kissing me passionately. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. She then licked up some of her juices that had strayed onto my face. It was such an erotic gesture that I felt my cock coming back to life. I took her nipple in my mouth and started suckling when she pushed me back and said, “Breakfast? By the way, I love the taste and smell of my pussy on you. We could make a fortune if we could find a way to market it.”

“Have you ever had experiences with other women?”

“While at university, I had dalliances with a dorm mate, and that was it. I got married, and it became a fond memory.”

“Would you like to try again?”

“Only if you approve, my love.”

We sat in silence in thought and post-orgasmic bliss while drinking our coffee and munching on the croissants.

She finally broke the silence, “Chris, I don’t quite understand this sub thing. I was up early and did a bit of research on the internet. What I read about masters and subs in no way matches my experience with you. Most masters seem to me to be cruel sadists, and most subs seem to be masochists. Yet you say I am a sub. However, I am in no way a masochist. I like to be pampered and spoiled. Can you explain what you mean?”

“That’s because what you read is mainly BS. You should read a poem written by a true master called “Sooo… You Think You’re a Master?”  You can find it on Lushstories.com. The author and I share a name - he is ChrisM. In it, he tries to differentiate between so-called masters and true ones. Mastery is not what is commonly conceived by most people.

"It has nothing to do with crops and whips and beating a woman to show how macho you are. No dungeon is necessary. It’ a state of mind where a master controls the pleasures of his sub to enhance her sexuality and enjoyment. A sub is a woman who is willing to relinquish control because of the pleasure the master, or dom, can provide her.”

“Will I have to call you, Sir or Master?”

“Oh, darling, please don’t call me that unless you wish to do so. Chris or Christian is my name.”

“Christian… I like that.”

“Now there are rules you will be given the opportunity to learn over time, however, understand you are not my slave or a toy just to be used. You are my partner. What I expect is for you to consider any circumstances I suggest and tell me whether they please you or not.”

“Christian, I love it so far when you use me, and abuse me,” she said with a giggle.

“Come, let’s get showered and dressed. We have places to go and things to do.”

“What are those?”

“Surprise.

“Oh, and when you get dressed, don’t put on any panties.”

“Really?”

“Really”

“Yes, Sir.”

oOo

We got into the car and started driving down the hill and into Cambridge. Once we crossed over the Charles River, Pam looked at me quizzically. “Where the hell are you taking me?”

“Relax, honey, I truly believe you will enjoy your next experience,” I said, running my hand up her leg and caressing her thigh. I looked over at her and ran my hand higher; as I had asked, she did not have any panties under a short leather mini skirt.

“Lift your skirt higher in the back, so your ass is directly on the seat,” I suggested.

She looked at me and smiled, doing as I had suggested. Now I could see her pussy as she parted her thighs lasciviously while licking her lips suggestively.

 “Christian, this feels so lewd. I love the feel of the leather seat under my bum.”

“I love the view,” I said as I placed the palm of my right hand on her bare pussy.

She placed her right foot on the dash causing her legs to part fully, giving me unimpeded access to her charms. I curved my hand and entered her to find her g-spot. Finding my goal, I rubbed against it. The reaction was quasi instantaneous as she started to moan, and her eyes glazed. I did not intend to have her cum, so I stilled my fingers, causing her to make a moue of disappointment. I kept edging her till we reached our destination on a deserted side street.

Once I had parked, she moved across my body and kissed me while groping for my shaft, which was again doing its best to escape from my trousers. I finally broke the kiss telling her we were expected and I didn’t want to be late.

I took her arm after admiring her legs. As she stepped out of the car, we walked to the front door, and I rang the bell. We were buzzed in and entered the house. A female voice called out, “Be with you in a minute. Take a seat in the living room and make yourself comfortable.”

Pam looked at me and asked, “Who was that, and what is this place?”

Before I could answer, we heard the sound of heels approaching, and a tall, dusky woman walked in. She took a look at me and came forward with outstretched arms to give me a big hug.

“Pam, may I introduce you to an old friend, this is Adriana. Adriana, this is my friend Pam.”

Adriana came over and took Pam into an embrace. She then stepped back and looked at her from head to foot.

“Christian, she is stunning.”

Pam blushed at the remark and in turn, examined Adriana. “You are more than stunning,” she said, "you are absolutely delectable.

"Chris, is Adriana one of your lovers?”

“She has been in the past and who knows, she might be again in the future, but it depends on her. Are you jealous, darling?”

“No, I feel secure in what we are to each other. I do admire your taste, however. Adriana, may I ask why you left this hunk?”

“Pam, I prefer women to men though I am bisexual. So, long ago, Chris and I agreed I should pursue my path. Now I have to say this is the first time he has come to see me with a woman on his arm. Looking for my approval, Chris?”

“Well, not really, though if you do approve it would please me. Pam is very special to me.”

“So what can I do for you?”

“I want Pam completely outfitted.”

“By that, you mean nipple clamps, collar and so forth.”

“That’s it, and none of the normal sex shop stuff.”

“I am carrying a new line exclusively. It’s a French designer who makes exquisite items. She also has a limited edition which only I carry. Instead of coloured stones, she uses precious stones. However, that is expensive.”

“Damn the expense. Just do your magic with her.”

“All my magic? Adriana asked.

“Yes, Pam has my permission to subject herself to ALL your magic.”

Adriana licked her lips, and Pam gave me a questioning look. “Pam, you’re permitted to let yourself fully enjoy the experience or not. It’s up to you but know that I have no objections.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Just let yourself go with the flow. If you wish to or not. Do as you wish. You have my blessing.”

“You mean…”

“Just go with Adriana. I will be with you.”

We followed Adriana into a room lined with showcases around the walls and a massage table set in the middle of the room. Adriana turned on spotlights that illuminated the showcases. “Pam, I do not think much of piercing jewelry as it incapacitates the wearer and can get infected. All these items are wearables that attach without piercing. I noticed that your ring is sapphire as are your eyes. The items come in sets, and here is one that matches your eyes and ring. What do you think?”

“It’s gorgeous! Is that the price tag I see?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, Chris, that’s too expensive.”

“Don’t worry about the price, dear. Chris is known to be a frugal man. He probably has the very first dollar he ever earned. When he gets hold of a dollar coin, he grips it so tightly that the eagle loses its feathers trying to escape.”

“Pam, forget the cost. Someday I will explain my financial situation to you. If you think Chet your ex was wealthy, he was not. Well-to-do, but not wealthy, whereas I am what is referred to as stinking rich. Plus, I want to spoil you as you deserve to be.”

“Pam, take off your clothes and place them on the chair,” Adriana commanded. Let me do my work. I’m sure you will like it.”

Pam glanced at me, and I just nodded my head. She lowered her skirt and removed her top standing there blushing, clad only in her black thigh highs.

“Get on the table,” Adriana instructed. “I hope you don’t mind if I also get comfortable, it can get hot in this room, and I hate AC.”

I saw Pam lick her lips and smile. “No, I don’t mind, and Chris has already seen you comfortable,” she said with a giggle.

Sar_aTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sar_aTaylor

Adriana removed her dress and reaching behind her unclasped her lacy purplish half-cup bra letting her full breasts spill out. Pam looked at her with her eyes sparkling. Adriana then shimmied out from her matching panties, displaying her shaven pussy at which stage Pam was just about drooling.

“Okay, Pam, get on your back. I’ll just go and get the items I think will be the best for you. As she turned, Pam’s eyes did not leave her for a second as she watched Adriana’s ass sway across the room. She looked at me, and I just gave her an approving look. She smiled and blew me a kiss and mouthed the words ‘Thank You.’

Adriana came back and stood looking down at Pam’s tits, examining them minutely. She grasped the nipple closest to her and started to tease it with her finger. “I need to get this up to full strength,” she said while tugging and pulling on the nipple. “Chris, why don’t you help me and get on the other side? Tease her nipple with your usual skill.”

Adriana bent forward and took the nipple into her mouth and sucked and licked it while I did the same to the one on my side. Pam’s moans filled the room. Adriana took a nipple clamp with a dangling sapphire pendant and attached it around Pam’s nipple. “Chris, these are designed to surround the nipple and can be tightened and loosened as desired. Since this is her first time, we’ll tighten them just enough to cut the blood flow. See how her nipple becomes engorged.”

I attached the jewel to the other nipple and watched Pam’s face as she initially winced, and then a smile came across her face. “Chris, that makes my pussy twinge.”

I used the pads of my fingers to rub the engorged nipple before tugging on it. I smiled at Pam’s moan.

“Oh god, that feels so good. My nipples are so sensitive.”

She let out a shriek as Adriana took her nipple into her mouth and raked it with her teeth. She trailed her tongue to Pam’s navel and probed it with her tongue.

“That tickles,” Pam exclaimed.

“Tickles good or bad?” Adriana asked.

“Good.”

I noticed that Pam’s hand had dropped off the table and that she was caressing Adriana’s ass cheeks.

“Okay, now this jewel,” she said, showing a matching pendant, “works in reverse to the nipple clamp. We insert it, and then it spreads to fill the cavity.”

I snickered, “Guess we’re lucky she has an innie and not an outie.”

“Oh, in that case, I would have a model that works like the nipple jewel.” She placed the jewel into Pam’s navel and expanded it so it would hold. “And now for the ‘piece de resistance,” she said, moving down to Pam’s pussy.

She spread Pam’s legs with a gleam in her eye. “Speaking of delectable. Yum!”

We both looked at Pam’s pussy, which was now visible with her legs spread wide. The lips and slit were glistening with moisture.

“Pam, understand that what I am about to do is strictly clinical. I have to get your clitty to rise to the max,” Adriana said with a smile as she fingered Pam’s slit.

“Clinical? My ass,” Pam retorted. “If you stop, I will never forgive you. You have very skillful fingers. Just keep doing what you are, and it will come out to greet you along with a deluge of juices. Oh God... don’t stop, please don’t stop.  You’re going to make me cum.”

Adriana smiled at her, “Speaking of your ass, we will get to it soon.”

Hearing those words, Pam’s hips started thrusting against those slim brown fingers inserted deep up her love channel, and her stomach muscles rippled as she orgasmed.

Adriana took her clit which was now completely exposed and slid a golden ring over the clit. Pressing against the underside of the clit was a round sapphire ball. She tightened it till the clit became engorged. “That is a clit ring with an exciter. When you wear it, the exciter will stimulate you with every move you make. Well, Chris, what are your thoughts? Do these things meet your approval?”

“They are stunning and complement a most beautiful woman. Yes, I am. Thank you, Adriana.”

“I’m not finished, we still have some other items to consider.”

She had moved back to the top of the bed where I saw Pam’s hand reach and toy with her pussy. Adriana glanced at me as if asking for permission. I nodded, and she smiled at me.

“Pam, have you ever made love to a woman before?”

“Yes many years ago back in university.”

“Feel like getting naughty with me now?”

“And how! This whole process has kept me on edge, and I think I could cum for hours if not longer.”

Adriana leaned forward and lowered her head to Pam’s lips. From my vantage point, I was treated to an absolutely lascivious display of tongues licking and thrusting into each other’s mouths. Adriana was also teasing those now fully engorged nipples much to Pam’s delight as evinced by the moans I was hearing.

Adriana climbed on the table and took Pam in her arms to continue the kiss. Both women were lying in each other’s arms. Adriana was rubbing her firm tits against Pam’s, and I think with the nipple clamps on they were being used with great effect as Pam kept begging, “Please, please. Oh, please.” Or it may be that Adriana’s hand was busy between Pam’s thighs, and from the squelching sounds I heard, she was finger fucking a very wet pussy.

“Please, what, my pet?”

“Please make me cum.”

“You want me to make you cum?”

“Yes…” Pam answered in a quivering voice.

Adriana turned her body around and straddled Pam’s body. “I will only make you cum if you make me cum,” she said, lowering her pussy onto Pam’s face.

I moved to the head of the table to watch as Pam started tonguing Adriana’s slit. It was a beautiful sight to see the contrast between Adriana’s dusky skin and Pam’s satiny white skin. I felt my cock grow rigid and decided to remove my clothes. Somehow I needed to find release for myself under the circumstances.

I saw Pam raise her head slightly, and her tongue started licking Adriana’s anal pucker, which caused Adriana to moan. She gave a delighted ‘Mmmm” of appreciation.

“Oh yes, Pam, that is delicious. I love having my ass played with.”

Pam wet the orifice thoroughly and inserted one of her long slim fingers right up Adriana’s tush and resumed her tongue work on the pussy and clit poised right over her face.

“Chris, come here,” she called out.

When I got to the foot of the table, she had spread and raised Pam’s legs and was reaming her back hole with her tongue. Pam’s orifice was glistening with saliva and slightly agape. She looked at me, and her head motion indicated that she wanted me to fuck that sexy ass.

I stepped closer and offered Adriana my cock, which she licked and lubricated by taking it in her mouth. When she released it, my cock was well coated with saliva, and she positioned it against Pam’s pucker. I pushed forward and lodged myself into that tight warm and now slippery orifice.  It felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. Pam’s anal walls gripped me as I started to slowly thrust deeper and deeper.

Adriana now went to work on Pam’s pussy with her tongue and mouth. Pam was dripping juice which Adriana licked and slurped every drop. Her tongue wriggled deep between those now well-parted folds and sucked every drop of moisture she could reach.

Pam’s anus was now truly milking my cock as I thrust in and out of her. I was pulsing with need when Adriana’s free hand reached under me and began massaging my balls. With the steady stream of moans from both women which were assaulting my ears, I exploded stream after stream of cum into that wonderful ass. Adriana had targeted Pam’s clit, and I felt her muscles clamp around me as she squirted cum right into Adriana’s mouth and on her face.

Panting and out of breath, we came apart. Adriana took my cock and cleaned it with her tongue and mouth. She did the same to Pam’s ass which was leaking copiously.

She went back to facing Pam, and those two kissed and licked and cleaned each other’s faces.

When Adriana got off the table, Pam finally spoke up. “I want to thank you both for the most memorable experience of my life to date. Chris, know that I love you, and no matter what our relationship becomes, I always will.”

I struggled with my answer till Adriana spoke up, “Say it, you big idiot. Tell her. I know you want to but are afraid.”

I gave her a startled look. “You’re right.”

“What? That you are afraid?”

“No, not that,” I turned to face Pam, who was resting semi-reclined on one elbow. “Pam, I need you to know that what started as an adventure has turned to love. You are the woman I need in my life. Will you accept me as your partner and lover?”

Tears streaming down her face, Pam answered, “Chris, I have loved you from the first night we had together. I also was afraid. Afraid you would leave me. Of course, I accept you in all ways. I want to be your body and soul.”

I went to her and kissed her to the sound of Adriana’s sobs behind us. “That was so beautiful,” Adriana sobbed, “I almost felt that I was a pastor performing a marriage ceremony.”

We both turned to smile at her, and Pam started to get off the table. “Hey, not so fast. I still have things to do.”

She went to Pam and loosened the nipple clamps. When the blood flow rushed back to the nipple, Adriana immediately started sucking on the nipple until Pam began smiling again. She left the jewel on, but now it was just held in place and did not cut off the blood flow. Once the clamps eased off her sensitive tips, Pam started playing with her nipples while cooing with joy at how sensitive her nipples had become. The same procedure was repeated with the clit jewel.

Adriana got a set of three jeweled beads of different diameters with gold tassels. She spread Pam’s ass cheeks and inserted the biggest of the beads into Pam’s asshole, and once it was in, she pushed the two remaining beads in, leaving the chains dangling out of her.

”I think you will enjoy the feeling of fullness these will give you without the discomfort of a butt plug.”

“It’s a strange feeling, but I like it,” said Pam as she stood up.

She turned towards me and posed to display her now bejeweled body. “Darling, do you like and approve?”

“You look as delectable as ever, honey, but those items accentuate your beauty. Adriana, collar and anklet please.”

“Chris, I am leaving those for you to put on her as she is yours,” she said, handing me a flexible gold mesh collar and matching ankle bracelet.

I stood behind Pam and fastened the collar around her slim neck and the ankle bracelet to her ankle. Then I spun her around, and she melted into my arms. She had been surveying herself in the mirror, and the smile on her face indicated that she was pleased.

She went down on her knees and kissed the tip of my cock before saying, “Thank you, my master, my lover, my companion. You have truly liberated me from my past these last few days.”

Before I could say anything, she licked my cock from bottom to top and sucked on it enthusiastically. It was divine, but I raised her to her feet before she could make me cum. “Come, love, I want to enjoy your body in the comfort of your bed.”

She smiled at me and said, “Our bed.”

Pam turned to Adriana and kissed her. “Thank you so much for everything. I really would like to get together again.”

“I would like that too if your master agrees.”

“What do you think, may I see Adriana again?”

I looked at Adriana and asked, “Are you available next Saturday?”

“Yes, I am. I have a date; however, would he be able to join us?”

“What do you think, Pam, ready for a foursome?”

“You really know how to tick off the items on my bucket list, don’t you? Yes, if it meets your approval, my darling.”

“Who is this guy, Adriana?”

“He is my current lover. His name is Reinaldo, and he is Brazilian like me.”

“Is he our type of person?”

“Absolutely! He is highly sexual, and Pam, you would enjoy him as he is very well endowed.”

Pam blushed, and I said, “It’s a date. We’ll see you both next Saturday for supper and games afterward.”

With that, I escorted Pam back to the car, and we drove away.

 

Many thanks to JefferyB for his help.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments