Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Willy's One Inch Anal Surprise

"Willy gives Maria a sticky surprise"

35
33 Comments 33
39.5k Views 39.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Maria was forty years old, fat, had hair that looked like a bird's nest, a tooth missing here and there and a laugh like a donkey. She was one of only three ugly hookers within a 500 mile radius so beggars can't be choosers.

Maria had been working at the "Bubbles Bathouse" club in the valley for about ten years now. She had sucked, fucked, ridden and licked so many cocks she wouldn't even bother trying to approximate a number. Even though she wasn't in the least attracted to women, she had licked and fingered a few pussies in her time - for a fee of course.

"What is that and where is your cock?" asked Maria.

"What?" said Willy.

"That," she said pointing to Willy's cock.

"Is it a pimple?"

"What? That's my cock! Don't you like it?"

"Like it? I can't fucking SEE it, how can I like it? Don't tell me you have been hanging around with Peter the peter eater?"

"That's a bit harsh… what's your name again?"

"Oh my God. It is MARIA!"

"Well you can hardly expect me to remember your name after knowing you for only two minutes!"

"Stick your tongue out," ordered Maria

Willy did as she asked.

"Fuck me, your tongue is longer than your willy."

Willy looked at Maria suspiciously.

"You got some kinks, have you?" he asked Maria.

"Of COURSE I've got kinks, and after seeing that large clit between your legs that is supposed to be a cock, my kinks are going to come in handy... for both of us."

Willy blushed and hung his head. Women were such cruel bitches. Maria saw she had hurt Willy's feelings.

'Why can't I keep my mouth shut?'  she thought to herself.

She walked over to the bed, sat down next to Willy, put her arm around his shoulders and said, "I'm sorry Willy."

He looked up at her wondering if she really did have a heart. Then Maria said, "But how am I supposed to know if you're hard or not?"

Maria then started laughing hysterically, rolled off the bed, hit the floor, laughed a lot more then composed herself. Ooh Willy wasn't looking too happy.

"Perhaps I should ease off the old guy a lil' bit," she thought to herself.

"Listen here, Li'l Miss Bitch. I just paid your pimp fifty bucks for a fucking hour with you. Obviously I was ripped off. Now, will you stop with the mind-fucking and get on with the fucking? That's if your pussy is not too loose from the thousands of huge cocks that have been in there okay? But first, you can suck my dick. See if you can do that then I'll tell you about a whore I met recently with saggy tits, a pussy so loose you could walk into it, and her even bigger mouth."

Maria knew she had pushed him too far. If she didn't want a thick ear from the boss she had better hop to it. Kneeling between his legs, she looked over at the peanut again. It was gone! Fucking gone! Surely it wasn't possible it had gotten smaller. What was she supposed to do now? If she asked him where it was he would get all huffy again.

She reached out and cupped his balls in the palm of her hand. There was still no sight of his clitoris that was supposed to be a cock. Maybe he had been circumcised and they took too much off. Maybe once he got hard again it would pop back out! How is she gonna make it hard if it isn't there?! Maria dropped her head and started running her tongue over his balls hoping to arouse Willy's one inch.

"Yeahhhh that's it you filthy bitch, suck my balls into your mouth and roll them around your tongue."

Oh my god! Is that… could it possibly be…? It WAS! Maria could see the pimple again.

"Better get going before it disappears again," she thought to herself. Maria stopped sucking his balls and softly rubbed the skin on his shaft.

"Suck it bitch!" willy yelled. Willy certainly was getting fiery! Maria held Willy's willy with her thumb and forefinger. There still wasn't quite enough there for her to suck it properly so she wiggled the tip of her tongue in the slit of his cockhead.

"FUCK! Now SUCK… MY… DICK!"

While she held his cock with her two fingers, she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked lightly while swirling her tongue back and forth over the head.

Did she just feel this peanut twitch? She took the entire length of his cock into her mouth and slid her lips up and down, pressing her tongue against the underside of his cock.

"Jesus Christ! I think he's given me another eighth of an inch!" Maria thought to herself. "Miracles DO happen."

She could actually hold it with TWO fingers and a thumb! She still didn't reckon it was more than an inch though. Poor guy. He was getting rather hard now and started to pant. It just didn't seem natural with a cock that small. Shit, one of his balls was bigger than his dick.

"FUCK YES!" his yelling brought her out of her day dreaming.

"Deep throat that dick baby!"

Maria stopped for a second. Looked at his dick again and thought, "What the fucking fuck do I do now? It's impossible for that thing to touch the back of my throat"

"Willy, has anyone ever deep-throated your cock?"

"No they fucking haven't.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

That's why I asked for it. I thought if anyone could do it, it would be a twenty-buck fat whore. Why are you asking?"

"Because… midget dick, that pimple between your legs isn't long enough to reach halfway along my tongue. There isn't a snowballs chance in HELL it's going to touch the back of my throat." 

Willy asked Maria, "Well, how's about a titty fuck then?"

Now Maria was starting to wonder if one of her friends had set her up for a joke. This guy couldn't possibly be serious.

"You're fucking joking arent ya?"

"Yes. Yes I was," said Willy.

"Of course I fucking well know I can't have a titty fuck! Of course I know nobody can deep-throat me you stupid whore! I've lived with this fucking peanut for 53 years. It's the fucking bane of my life. So I decide to come here, thinking that if I paid a whore, she might be aware of any way they might be done. But no. All I've gotten so far is a bit of spit on my cock, a mouth full of attitude from you and some new names for my cock! Now will you please bend over the bed? I'm gonna get my money's worth out of you yet."

"This is going to be interesting," thought Maria.

Willy told Maria to get on all fours, resting her elbows and knees on the bed and to spread her legs wide open. She did as he asked.

"Open them wider you whore."

Maria opened her legs wider.

"I said WIDER!" Willy placed his palms on her buttocks and pushed down, spreading her legs further apart.

Maria, wide-eyed, wondered what the fuck was going to happen next. She was completely enthralled and had no idea how he was going to get that little worm to stay in her pussy. She felt the tip of the peanut touch her entrance and willy slowly rubbed his little tadpole up and down her open pussy.

"Oh my god. I can't believe he's even gonna try," thought Maria.

Just then she felt the head of his cock gently circling her tight little hole. Then he's back to her open pussy again, and then back to her ass, lubing it up with her juices.

"Willy, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to fuck your ass."

"Oh," replied Maria.

"You do realise that costs extra?"

"I don't care if it costs me one ball, I'm not leaving here without cumming somewhere either in you or on you." 

Dare Maria say it? Yes. She dared. "Well you had better hurry because you've only got five minutes left."

She then waited for the fallout but none came. Suddenly she felt the head of his dick pushing against her asshole. She hadn't done a lot of anal during her glorious career but wasn't too worried about what he was about to do. Oh! She felt his cockhead slip into her ass, then another quarter of an inch. Willy started to fuck her, increasing the rhythm of his - she wasn't even sure they were "thrusts". He continued the rhythm of the swaying of his dick until she heard him groan and say, "Turn around you whore I wanna cum all over your face."

Maria actually had a little chuckle to herself. He probably has only half a teaspoon of cum his dick is so small."

She flipped herself around, sitting on the edge of the bed, stuck her tongue out and waited. 

"Fuck! This is going to be a big one Maria brace yourself here it comes!"

Before he could finish the last word of his sentence, a thick stream of cum struck Maria right in the center of her forehead so hard, it hurt like fuck! Quickly followed by another hard jet of cum striking her eyelid. That one made her cry out. "It was gonna bruise for sure," she thought. Then a third rocket shot out of his cock and blasted her chin. A fourth blast hit her on the lip each one causing a sharp intake of her breath when a stinging stream of cum hit her skin. Altogether there were nine jets of cum hit Maria's face.

Her face was covered. She had cum dripping off the end of her nose, her ears and her chin. She couldn't open her eyes.

Then nothing... Maria wiped her eyelids so she could open her eyes. She looked at Willy, who's balls were now the size of orange seeds. She had never seen a man cum so hard or as much as one inch willy just had.

"You look surprised Maria. God had to give me some kind of compensation for such a little cock. I can't describe how fucking good it feels to cum like that."

"Thank fuck he didn't cum in my ass," she thought to herself.

In the bathroom it took a whole bath towel to wipe the sticky stuff off her face. She smiled.

"Never underestimate the power of someone just because they aren't as big as the others. Just then something hit her hard in the back of the head! Turning around she saw Willie standing there with his cock between his fingers grinning at her.

"That was a bit extra I'd been saving for you cupcake. I'm finished now." 

Maria stepped into the shower and thought "He's not such a loser after all. Unless you're talking about the control when he's cumming.




 © trinket 2013 - 2015

Published 
Written by trinket
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments