Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dive Training Part 3 (The Shark)

"The girls are confronted and punished by the college dean"

16
16 Comments 16
8.9k Views 8.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Last weekend's events with Kate and Janice kept trotting in my mind. Certainly, they were beautiful memories that I will treasure forever, but I was also looking forward to a repeat performance with them scheduled for next Saturday. 

I was also trying to wrap my mind around Kate telling me she loved me. It would be very easy to fall in love with her. She is sweet, sexy, beautiful, and fun; however, she was still so young compared to me. I had lived so long without ever being truly in love that it scared me to think in those terms. However, the temptation to let it happen was with me night and day. 

One other thing that intrigued me was Janice's statement that Ms. Victoria Chatwell, the college Dean, was a lesbian. For the last three years I had dealt with her, she had come across as a frigid woman. However, her manner was always unfailingly polite and aloof. She occasionally came to the pool when I was teaching to look at the class. I suppose that was part of her due diligence towards her charges.  

I had occasionally seen her cast a glance at my package and wondered if she had an interest. I found her to be an incredibly sexy woman. She was tall, busty, long-legged with copper-red hair and exquisite features. The perfect hourglass shape of her body made me almost drool whenever I saw her. 

Coming into the college on Thursday night, I ran into her. We exchanged polite greetings, and she turned and started to walk away. I stared at the sway of her hips as she went down the corridor when suddenly she turned back. 

"Mr. Chris, can you give me five minutes of your time in my office?" 

"Sure, glad to," I answered. 

'Did she know or suspect something?' 

Once in her office, she closed the door and got behind her desk. She looked at me, and I was sure that her eyes traveled the length of my body. 

"Mr. Chris, I have a favor to ask of you. You seem to be an excellent instructor. I have always wanted to Scuba dive; however, I don't even know how to swim. Can you help me?" 

"Ms. Chatwell, I would be glad to try, but I will have to teach you swimming lessons first. I will gladly do it without charge, as I have been privileged to teach here. When would you want to start?" 

"It has taken me all my courage to get to this point, and I do not want to work up my courage again. How about tonight after your class?" 

"OK, I will wait for you at the pool after class. Do you have a bathing suit?" 

"No, I will just scrounge one from the lost items locker. See you then." 

I wondered what all this was about and what she would look like in a bathing suit.

The class went well; however, I had a hard time with it, as both Kate and Janice seemed to find multiple occasions to tease me. So, finally, I got the class out of the pool and whispered to both nymphets to behave and go straight home and that I would be expecting them on Saturday. 

I removed my spandex skinsuit, as I would not need it to teach a swimming lesson. 

The pool door opened, and Ms. Chatwell walked in. She was a vision in a red bikini. Her tits almost popped out from her top, and the bottoms were too small for her and molded her cunt lips and ass delightfully. 

My cock twitched as I saw her standing there with a trace of a smile at the corners of her mouth. 

I went up and asked, "Ready, Ms. Chatwell?" 

"Mr. Chris," she said, "Can we agree that you call me Vicky here as you are in charge?" 

"Sure, Vicky. Can you bring yourself to call me Chris?" 

I saw her smile for the first time ever. "OK, Chris." 

Once I got her into the water, I could tell that she was beyond her comfort level. She held on to the sides of the pool, and it was a challenge to get her into waist-deep water. I held on to her arm, and we slowly walked towards the middle of the pool. I could feel the softness of her tits rubbing against my arm as she clung to me. 

The first thing I wanted to do was to teach her that she was able to float. Taking my hand, I placed it in the small of her back and got her to lie back in the water. Looking down at her, I saw her glorious tits sticking out of the water. However, her legs did not float as she was all tensed up. I got her to relax and showed her that when she breathed deeply, she floated more easily. The rise and fall of her chest soon made my cock stiff. 

Taking my other hand, I placed it under her legs and had her move her legs in a slow flutter kick. Her wet skin was silky smooth and did nothing to calm me down. Then, slowly, I withdrew my hands, and she floated on her own. Her face lit up with a delighted smile. She was a quick learner, and by the end of the pool session, she had mastered floating and a modified dog paddle which permitted her to swim the length of the pool and back. 

When we got out of the pool, her body was a mass of goosebumps, and her nipples were sticking out a good half inch. I could not avoid staring at them. Again, she looked down, and again, she smiled.  

There was a hot tub at the side of the pool to permit swimmers to warm up between heats. I told her to jump in and warm up before she caught hypothermia. She slid in, and I joined her. We sat facing each other and chatted about her experience tonight. She chattered excitedly about what a great instructor I was and how she felt safe with me. 

Suddenly, she let herself float on her back while leaning against the edge and used her foot to caress my thigh, gradually getting higher to where it now stroked my cock. Finally, my cock reached full extension and peeped out of my waistband as she looked at it with hungry eyes. 

"You like?" she asked me. 

I stayed silent, crossed the distance between us, and reached for her tits, handling her titty flesh. I felt her hand grasp my cock.  

Looking at her, I suggested that we might be more comfortable somewhere more private such as at my place. 

We rushed to get dressed, and she followed me in her car as we headed to my house. 

My mind raced as we drove. I wondered if I could pull off the devious plan forming in my mind.

We entered my place, and I suggested we have a drink. She asked if I had any brandy, and if I did, she would like some to warm her up. So I pulled out a bottle and poured us each a snifter.  

Taking my courage in my hands, I said to her, "Vicky, I have a video clip I want to show you." 

"A video clip? Now?"  

"Yes, I think you will really be interested." 

I sat next to her and used the remote to turn on the video player. It took a few seconds for her to realize what was happening before her eyes. Then, without taking her eyes off the screen, she started to rub her pussy through her jeans. My two nymphets going at it hot and heavy were really turning her on. 

I reached over and unbuttoned her jeans. She did not object. She smiled at me and slid them down her hips. Soon her hand was in her panties, and she was pushing two fingers right up her cunt. I slid her T-shirt up and played with her tits as she stared with glazed eyes at the scene on the video. Her pussy was so wet I could hear sloshing sounds as she moaned. 

"My God, that is so hot," she panted. 

Her fingers flew through her slit as she wailed, "I'm cumming." 

Her timing was perfect. She came as the video ended. 

"Where did you get that tape?" she asked. 

"Your office," I replied. "Did you like it?"

Sitting in her panties with her tits fully displayed, she smiled at me and said, "Like it? I loved it." 

Caressing her thigh, I explain how I got the tape and what happened last Saturday. This seemed to get her excited. 

"So you fucked both of them?" 

"Fucked them, sucked them, and had them give me a blowjob." 

"Damn, I wish I could have been there."

"You like women, I see?"

"Women, men, I love them all. I love sex. I have to be very careful because of my position, but when the opportunity strikes, I am there. I am a dom with women and a sub with men. Powerful men such as yourself." 

"Well, they are coming back here Saturday. Would you like to participate?" 

"Mmm... that would be fun. Absolutely if you will have me." 

"Oh yes," I smiled, "I plan to have you in many ways. 

"Stand up, slut," I barked at her. 

"Yes, Sir." 

"Turn so I can see all of you from every side." 

"Now spread your legs and show me your pussy. Open up your cunt lips and show me your pink." 

"Yes, Sir." 

"Play with yourself, and then lick your cunt juice off your fingers." 

I stood up, grabbed her breasts, and squeezed them. I pinched her nipples until I could see the pain in her face. Her cries and moans kept turning me on. Sitting down, I pulled her face down across my lap and spanked her ass. She moaned with pleasure. Spreading her thighs apart, I warmed her pussy with sharp slaps across her cunt. Each slap made her wince and shut her eyes; however, her clit, when I pinched it between my fingers, grew to the size of my thumb and became very slippery with the juices gushing from her slit.

"Do you like that?" 

"Oh yes, Sir. Thank you." 

"Stand up, turn around, bend your knees and stick your ass out." 

"Yes, Sir." 

I stepped beside her and ran my hands across her magnificent globes. My fingers slid through her ass crack, which made her squeal with delight. Next, I spanked her with my bare hand, good and hard. Six on each cheek. Her cheeks became bright pink and hot to my touch. Then, probing her anal orifice, I jammed a finger up her tight butt. 

"OK, slut, on your knees." 

"Yes, Sir. Can I ask a question, Sir? Did you fuck the girls' asses?" 

"No. Why?"

"Would you like that?" 

"Yes, slut. Why the questions?" 

"If I was to set them up for you, would that please you, Sir?"

 "Of course." 

I told her that we would not have a problem with Kate; however, Janice would absolutely refuse to have anything done to her ass. Smiling, she told me not to worry and leave things in her hands and that she would set it up. I could see a malicious glint in her eye. 

"OK, enough talk. Climb up the stairs on your hands and knees." 

Following her, I had her magnificent ass wiggling and swaying in front of my eyes. When we reached the bedroom, I told her to crawl on the bed and lie down on her back with her hands above her head. 

I tied her wrists together and secured her arms to the headboard. Next, I spread her legs as wide as possible and tied each ankle to the opposite footboard.  

Climbing on the bed, I positioned myself between her thighs and spread her swollen labia. Lubing my cock with some of her dripping pussy juice, I plunged it fast and deep into her juicy cunt. She was not as tight as the girls, but she had astonishing muscle control. Her cunt milked my cock. She was dripping wet and steamy hot. She whimpered and moaned as I slid a hand under her ass and thrust a finger into her anus.

Her whole body started to shake, and her hips came up to meet my thrusts. The finger in her ass made her clamp even tighter around my pounding cock. I throbbed and felt her belly tighten under me as her cunt juice welled up and bathed my shaft. Finally, my cock hosed her cunt with thick streams of creamy thick cum.

 I pulled out and wiped my cock on her face. "Clean me, slut," I ordered.

 "Yes, Sir, Thank you, Sir." 

She took my flaccid cock, licked it from balls to tip, and then proceeded to suck it into her hot wet mouth. The action of her mouth soon had it at full mast again. I played and teased her nipples, making sure I pinched them hard. Then I untied her legs. 

"On your knees, bitch, make as if you are a little doggie, get your butt high in the air. I want to fuck your ass."

"Oh, please don't hurt me, Sir."

I spanked her raised butt hard enough that she started to cry. She looked back at me. Tears were running down her cheeks. Grabbing some lube from the nightstand, I opened her ass like a ripe peach. Her little brown rosette was wrinkled and tight. I applied lube all around her anus and felt her tense up. Liberally coating my fingers, I pushed them deep into her, twisting and turning them to make sure I lubed every inch I could reach. 

When I placed the tip of my cock at her anus, she pushed back against me. I felt her opening to me, and the tip lodged at her entrance. She thrust back at me again, and my cock sank deep into her. This was one tight hot asshole. I thrust in and out without mercy. Reaching under her, I played with her clit with my fingers until she screamed with delight. Then, giving a few final thrusts, I shot my load into her tight tush as she came once again. 

Pulling out, I saw my cream trickling out of her gaping asshole. 

"Thank you, Sir," she said, smiling at me. "Can I please go and get cleaned up?" 

I nodded my assent, and she went to the bathroom. When she returned, she lay next to me and kissed me passionately. She thrust her tongue deep into my mouth and wrapped me tightly in her arms. 

"Oh, Sir Chris," she said, "what a wonderful lover you are. I am so glad I finally asked you to teach me how to swim." 

"So am I. It was fun, and you are a delightful slut." 

"Sir, I have to go, as I start early tomorrow. Do I have your permission to go now?" 

"Yes, but only if you are going to be with me on Saturday." 

"Oh, Sir, I would not miss it for anything in the world."  

The girls showed up as agreed at nine AM on Saturday. Vicky hid upstairs in the bedroom, following the plan she and I had put together. 

Both girls smiled and gave me a passionate kiss before I escorted them to the sofa. They sat on either side of me and started groping me. I slowly undressed them and fondled their cute tits while they reached into my shorts and played with my cock. 

Once we were all undressed, I told them to stop as I had to speak to them. They looked at me quizzically. 

"I have some bad news. Ms. Chatwell summoned me to her office. She told me that she had noticed the gap where I cut the video recording. She figured out that it took place while I was in charge. She threatened to fire me. However, after a lot of pleading, she has agreed that if you came clean and let her punish you, she would keep things quiet and not expel you or tell your parents." 

Tears streaming down her face, Kate said, "Chris, I don't want you to lose your contract because of what I did." 

Janice stared defiantly and finally blurted out, "I don't care if my parents find out. Though my dad would beat the living shit out of me." 

"When will she punish us and how?" asked Janice. 

"Well, there is no time like the present," said Vicky coming down the stairs. 

She was dressed in her 'dean costume,' prim white blouse, gray skirt, with her hair done up in a tight bun. The girls seemed to find it intimidating to see her in her office clothes while they were sitting bare-ass naked.

"You're here?" wailed Janice. 

"Yes, I am, and I have to say that I find your behavior shameful. I suggest that we get this over with as I have wasted enough time as it is due to your behavior." 

She sat down in a straight chair that I had brought in from the kitchen and looked at me.  

"Who do you suggest I start with, Mr. Chris?"

"Well, I am not in a position to decide for you. However, I would start with Kate as she instigated this." 

She glared at Kate, "Come here, young lady. Take your position over my lap for a spanking. By the time I am through with you, your butt will be sore for a week. That will teach you to behave while at school." 

Nairoobi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nairoobi

Her face flushed with shame, Kate assumed her position, butt up across Vicky's lap. Vicky placed her hand on her ass and pinched her ass cheeks. She looked down at them with a gleam in her eye while Janice and I sat on the couch, facing her, and watched. I was fascinated, while Janice seemed cowed by the scene in front of us. 

Vicky caressed her tender flesh as Kate clenched her butt cheeks in trepidation of what was to follow. Suddenly Vicky drew back her hand and smacked her butt. She peppered each cheek with short sharp slaps. Kate's ass was turning a bright, flushed, rosy pink shade.  

Vicky then parted Kate's tightly clenched legs. We could see her hand plunge between them and palm her pussy from where we were sitting. 

"So, young lady," she asked, "how does that feel?" 

Tears streaming down her face, Kate answered, "That really hurt, Ms. Chatwell." 

"If it hurt so much, why are you wet between your legs? I think that you are just a little lesbian slut." 

"No. Ms. Chatwell, don't say that. I like men." 

"You do. Are you sure that you don't also like women?" 

"Well, maybe a little bit," answered Kate with shame in her voice. 

"Let's find out," said Vicky. 

She plunged her hand again between Kate's legs to open her pussy lips. We could see from where we sat as she took two fingers, slid them through the teen's cunt lips, and caressed her tiny clit. Thrusting two fingers deep into the gleaming wet cunt, she frigged her until Kate moaned, and we could see her moving her hips in time with the fingers poking her cunt.  

"Oh, Ms. Chatwell, that's so good. Please don't stop. You are going to make me cum. Faster, please, faster. I'm cumming. Oh … so good." 

Her body shook with passion; we saw her get tense as she repeatedly came from her Dean's fingering.  

After, Kate lay motionless, seemingly wasted. Her body resembled a limp doll, head down to the floor and limp-legged.

Vicky, flushed with a sheen of sweat covering her face, eyes gleaming, asked, "What do you say now, Ms. Kate?" 

"Thank you, Ms. Chatwell." 

"Stand up and face me.

"Is that the best you can do?" 

"What do you mean, Ms. Chatwell?" 

"Can't you think of a better way to express your thanks?" 

Kate seemed uncertain, and then her face broke out into a smile as she figured out what she had to do. She got to her knees at Vicky's legs. Then, reaching out, she unbuttoned Vicky's skirt and pulled it off her thighs and down her legs. She looked up with a questioning look, and Vicky stood and led her to the armchair. She sat down, slid her panties off, and motioned to Kate to kneel between her splayed legs. 

Kate faced Vicky's cunt with its full labia surrounded by a small tuft of red. She spread the lips, and her little tongue went to work. Janice and I saw it sliding the length of Vicky's slit lapping up the juices. Her tongue was working from anus to clit. She then drove her face deeper into the wet grotto and started to roll the big clit between her fingers. Vicky had a look of agonized ecstasy on her face. She moaned and uttered whimpering cries of joy while she pulled and tugged on her own nipples. 

"That's it, my little darling, deeper, lick me deeper. YES… make me cum. OH yes, that's so good... faster… faster."  

Her whole body suddenly arched back as she thrust her pelvis forward. "THAT'S IT, YES... CUMMING!" she yelled. 

Her body subsided, and she looked down at Kate with a smile.

"Come sit in my lap, dear." 

She said, "That was just great. I wonder who taught you to lick pussy like that?" 

Kate did not say a word but glanced over at Janice and smiled. 

Vicky followed her look and said, "Really?" 

Kissing Kate and cleaning her face of the juices that glistened on her mouth and chin, she toyed with her tiny nipples. "You, my little darling, will often have to join me for lunch. Would you like that?" 

Kate smiled at her, "Yes, Dean, that would be fun." 

Vicky stood up and shooed Kate back to me. She looked at Janice and said, "Next." 

Kate came and sat on my lap and kissed me. My cock was so stiff it could break. She wrapped her little hand around it as it poked between her thighs. She leaned her head back and gave me a kiss. We watched as Vicky bent Janice over her lap and massaged her cute globes. 

She pinched them as she did for Kate and caressed them. Janice had an arrogant sneer on her face. Vicky spread Janice's legs and started to finger her cunt. She pulled back her fingers and showed them to us. They were dripping with thick juice. She spread Janice's ass cheeks and rubbed the fluids around the crinkled anus. She pushed her thumb right into the back passage as her fingers curled around and cupped Janice's cunt. 

Janice yelled, "NO! Not my ass, you filthy dyke. Nobody touches my ass." 

Vicky glared, "What did you call me?" 

"You heard me," Janice spat back. 

Vicky wrapped her arm around Janice's waist to hold her in place and then told me to get her sports bag from the entryway. I brought it to her, and she rummaged in it and pulled out a metal contraption. She then dumped Janice on the floor and told me to hold her down on her stomach. 

"What's that?" I asked her. 

"You have never seen one?" she asked. "It's a spreader bar. Watch how I use it to position her for her punishment." 

She told me to hold her tight. She then attached an ankle cuff to one ankle, spread Janice's legs, and attached the other ankle to the other side of a metal bar connecting the cuffs. She adjusted the bar to stretch Janice to the max. Bringing Janice's wrists back, she cuffed them close to the ankles. She went to the sofa and placed two cushions under her head so that her ass was raised and thrust back in a vulnerable position. 

"OK, young lady, so I am a filthy dyke. Right? Let me show you what this filthy dyke will do to your precious ass. 

"By the time I am through, you will beg me to own your pretty butt." 

"Please no, Ms. Vicky," pleaded Janice. 

"Too late for that. You deserve everything you are going to get." 

She went to her sports bag and retrieved a standard ping-pong paddle. She rubbed Janice's ass cheeks with the paddle's granular flat side, making the skin flush pink. Janice's eyes grew as big as saucers when she showed her the paddle.  

"No," she yelped. 

"Oh yes," said Vicky, "that's what will caress your butt. Get ready." 

Kate and I saw Janice try to clench her ass cheeks together, but her position prevented that. Then, finally, she realized her vulnerability and started to cry. The sight of her like that was turning me on, and my cock seemed to grow even bigger. 

Vicky stepped behind her, ran her hand over the proffered ass cheeks, and raised the paddle. She paused for what must seem an eternity as Janice cringed, waiting. Then suddenly, 'SMACK,' the paddle came down hard on one cheek, then on the other. Janice endured ten smacks on each cheek while her yells and cries filled the room. Her pleas to stop fell on deaf ears. 

Finally, Vicky stopped. She was panting from the exertion; it was obvious that the spanking had excited her.

She gave her bare pussy a few rubs and coated her hand with her juice. Then, stepping in front of Janice, she offered her wet fingers to her. 

"Suck them clean," she ordered.  

"Now, young lady, who owns your ass?" 

"You do, Ms. Vicky," Janice blubbered. 

"And what can I do to it?" 

"Anything, but please don't hurt me." 

Vicky then went behind Janice, who twisted and turned to see what she was doing. She knelt behind her and looked at the flushed and blistered ass. Then, she got a jar of aloe cream from her sports bag and spread it over the red-hot cheeks. You could hear the sounds of relief as she gently worked the salve into the tenderized flesh. 

She parted the cheeks and looked at the little brown rosette. Her tongue snaked out and took a lick. 

"Very, very tasty and tangy," she murmured while licking and probing with her tongue. We could tell that this affected Janice, who uttered little sighs and sounds of satisfaction. Obviously, her captive was now accepting that her ass was no longer her own. 

Vicky turned to us and asked, "Anyone want a taste?" 

Kate jumped up and said, "Can I, please, Ms. Vicky?" 

She rushed forward, and her tongue started flicking over the proffered anus. We could even see her attempt to insert it into her friend's ass. Vicky stood over Janice's back, parted the cheeks even wider, inserted each hand's middle finger, and opened up the pucker. Kate's tongue disappeared right up the wide-open ass. My cock was now leaking pre-cum to the point where it flowed down my cock. 

Vicky motioned for me to join them. I could see right up the girl's stretched ass hole. The flesh was red and looked moist. Sticking in a finger, I found it hot and slippery. Vicky handed me a tube of lube, and I squeezed a healthy dollop right into Janice. Then, using my fingers, I coated all the surface my fingers could reach, accompanied by Janice's moans of pleasure. 

"Now, Janice," Vicky said, "Chris will fuck your butt. But, first, show him how much you want him by giving his cock a good coating of your spit." 

I stepped in front of Janice's stretched-out body and presented my cock to her mouth. 

She looked pleadingly at me with doe-like eyes. "Please don't hurt me, Chris." 

"I'll try, it might hurt a little bit when I enter, but I am sure that after it is in, you will love it. Now open your mouth and get your spit all over my cock." 

She liberally coated my member with a thick coat of her spit. Her mouth was delicious as she licked and sucked on me. 

While my cock was in Janice's mouth, Vicky had freed one of her wrists. She inserted a thick vibrating dildo into her cunt. Then, placing the freed hand on it, she told her to hold it in her pussy. 

Stepping behind her, I brought the tip of my cock forward and pressed slowly against her pucker.  

Vicky said, "Hold it there, Chris, while Kate and I get ready. 

"Kate, lie down in front of Janice." 

She then placed her pussy over Kate's mouth and her mouth over Kate's pussy. This put her ass right in front of Janice's mouth. 

"Kate, my little one, I want to taste your sweet cunt cream while Janice licks my ass. Got that, Janice? Lick, suck, and stick your tongue up my butt. Chris, get the ping pong paddle and if she does not perform, just spank her butt." 

The spectacle before my eyes was intense. The three women linked together in this most erotic fashion had my cock boiling. I brought my cock forward again and placed it at Janice's pucker. 

"Push back," I told her, "It will make it easier for you to take me in." 

She tentatively started to thrust back, and the bulb of my cock parted her anus. I sensed the tip surrounded by her very tight opening. Then she pushed back very hard once, and I slid in deeper. Finally, I gained entry into the tightest passage I had ever drilled. Her ass was hot and slippery. I kept gaining ground until my balls were right up to her pussy. My cock could feel the vibrations of the dildo in her cunt, and my balls were now touching her hand, which was also vibrating.  

"OK, Janice, that was not too bad?" 

"No, it feels delicious. You are filling me up, and your cock feels big and hot, filling up my butt." 

"OK, now get to work on Vicky's ass. I want to see your tongue doing a great job on her." 

"Must I, Chris?" 

The light spank on her sore butt convinced her, and I saw her tongue reach out and start licking Vicky's proffered butt. I started sliding in and out of her stretched asshole, feeling my cock massaged by every inch of her inner flesh. Her tight sphincter gripped my cock like a vise. 

My cock also could feel every vibration of the dildo through the thin separation between cunt and ass, and I could hear the sound of cunt lapping between Kate and Vicky and imagined their tongues working their open cunts. 

Vicky reached back and opened her ass cheeks to provide Janice's tongue with greater access. To my surprise, she dived right in, licking and probing furiously. Her body thrust back at me, and her ass wiggled and shook. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore, and my cock erupted deep in her. Hot thick strings of cum spurted into her bowels and flooded her. She was moaning, and I could tell that she was cumming. I kept pounding her back door until I lost my erection. When I tried to pull out, her sphincter was still gripping me. A puddle of cum seeped out of her ass when I finally popped out. 

She was exhausted, and her head dropped listlessly across Vicky's ass. Vicky and Kate slowly untangled themselves and came back to inspect the victim.  

Vicky knelt behind her and tasted my cum oozing out of the ravaged ass. She licked it up and probed for more with her tongue. 

Kate crawled under her friend, pulled out the dildo, and sucked the drippings from Janice's cunt. 

Finally, we released her. We stretched her out, rubbed her cramped body, and got her a beer. 

She lay supine on the floor with a glazed look. 

Vicky stared at her and asked, "Well, am I a dyke?" 

Grinning for the first time, Janice cheekily answered, "Yes, and I love it." 

"Well, miss, you get detention for one week after school as your further punishment. We will pursue your ass training during these sessions." 

Kate, meanwhile, had crawled up to where I was sitting, recuperating on the floor. "Chris," she asked, "Do I get my ass fucked too?"  

"Yes, love," I said, "I would love to do that a little later. But, I need to recover first." 

Finally, Janice asked to leave, as she had to meet her parents. So Kate, Vicky, and I went and soaked in the hot tub.  

We spent the rest of the weekend sharing our bodies and performing all the positions and variants, going beyond anything described in the Kamasutra.

 

oOo

 

Aftermath:

 

Three months later, Kate moved in with me. We got married the week she graduated from college. She now runs my Scuba operations while I take care of sales and instruction.  

She is very sexual and very bi. She and her former Dean still have a relationship, which she allows me to share. On occasion, she also has seduced both customers and students, male and female, for our mutual pleasure. 

Janice is now a real slut.  

I was not aware that she was not the natural daughter of her parents. She was an adopted child. After her biological parents passed away when she was in her mid-teens, her parents' best friends adopted her. 

Her foster parents were intimate with Vicky, who regularly attended orgies and swing parties held at their home. 

At the end of the year PTA meetings, her adoptive parents found Janice naked on her knees with the spreader bar stretching her out on entering the Dean's office. Her stepfather proceeded to fuck both her openings, and she ended up eating her stepmother's cunt and ass. 

Today she is the centerpiece of the parties held at her house and is extremely popular with all the participants. 

We still occasionally have her over for a visit. 

By the way, all three of them were finally certified as Scuba Divers. 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments