Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"On a lunch break from our deckbuilding project, Rick needs some ass … urance that I’m not going to bolt from our budding buddyship."

Neither of us had slept with a man before. Until last night, when I finally gave in to Rick’s ongoing flirtations, and we both experienced the glories of another man’s body for the first time.

Waking up Saturday morning, a little drowsy from a long night of mutual sexperimentation, not to mention a bit sticky from a middle-of-the-night play session, we found the sun a couple of hours above the horizon.

We had a deck to build this weekend! Better get moving. We hurriedly slipped on clothes, grabbed some energy bars for a quick breakfast, and headed to the backyard to start cutting and fastening the joists to the posts we’d sunk the previous weekend.

We stayed focused on our work through the morning. I think we both would like to have talked more about this turning point in our relationship - and in our sex lives - but his yard is small and the fences have ears.

Rick seemed a bit anxious for much of the morning. I knew he had been worried the night before about “dragging” me into a relationship with him. But I was totally fine with going forward with this. We had already been spending most of our free time together, so why wouldn’t I be thrilled to add sex to the equation?

Plus, having recently divorced, maybe I liked the idea of a partner with zero chance of wanting to rope me into something too serious. His wife, Emily’s, longtime gay relationship with her friend, Jackie, hadn’t harmed their platonic marriage, and I figured Rick wanted a similar arrangement.

Did I say gay relationship? Fine. I guess it was, even if I wasn’t. Rick was certainly gay, or at least as much as his wife. I, on the other hand, was still attracted to women, and I think he was worried about that. I was not worried about it.

Rick looked even more nervous when we went into the kitchen. "About last night ..."

"Hey, don’t you 'About last night' me! We already talked about this, when it actually was last night!”

"I know, I know. But this is asking a lot of you. Are you really sure you're ready for a relationship with a man?"

"Listen, Rick. In the last few months, you've become the best friend I've ever had. And then last night, we had what is at least tied for the best sex I've ever had. Why wouldn't I want to keep that going? Plus, you know I don’t want anything like a marriage again, or even a lovey-dovey type relationship. With a man or a woman.” I continued my blustering speech. “I’m past forty. My world is different now. I admit I hadn’t thought about anything like this until last week, but now it just seems so obvious. Having the best friendship with you, plus being able to have some damn good sex? I couldn’t think of a better deal than that.”

He held up his hands as if to defend himself from my impassioned speechmaking. “Okay, okay. I just wanted to check again after we both had a chance to sleep on it."

"Yes, Rick. I want to be your boyfriend. Is that clear enough? And … is that what you want?"

"Yes, and yes. And just so know, you could still date women. I mean, I have a relationship with one myself, so it’s not like I could be jealous.“

"I’m not even sure I would want to right now, but I am still attracted to women, so that is nice to know if it comes up. So it will be an open relationship ..."

FreyaGrayyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaGrayyy

"*Would* be an open relationship ..."

"Listen, this is not hypothetical. The only wood I want between us," I declared, reaching in his shorts and grabbing his engorged dick, "is right here.”

We started kissing passionately, right there in the kitchen next to the butcher block island, hands in each other’s shorts.

"Oh, goddammit I want that too, Joe. You have no idea how much I’ve wanted this to happen. I need you to fuck me right now. Take me right here in the kitchen."

He reached behind me and grabbed some butter from the butter dish, slathering it on my dick.

I bent him up against that butcher block kitchen island, butchering his block with my blade. My dairy-decorated dong slid in almost too easily. Wow! Even since last night, I’d already forgotten how warm and tight it felt with his colon clenched around my cock. “Yes, Rick, this is what I want. To be able to fuck you like this any day of the week!”

“That’s my fucking dream come true too, Joe! Fuck my ass! Slap my ass! Then fuck me harder!”

I smacked his ass a few times, then I reached in front of him, grabbed more butter from the dish, and rubbed it all over his hairy chest, squeezing his lubed nipples, then moving back to his outsized organ.

Still bent over the kitchen island, Rick took a furious pounding from behind and a stroking from the front. Within a couple of minutes, I found myself filling his recesses. Seconds later, a jet of his jizz streamed out across the lower shelf of the island, almost clearing the far edge.

“Fucking A, that was incredible, Joe,” Rick panted once it was all over.

“I fucked your A, Rick, and it was incredible, all right,” I replied with a grin.

I licked the cum-butter mixture off my hand as we caught our breath. “Ecch. Be better if the butter were melted.”

“Do you suppose cum is like regular cream, and turns into butter if you churn it long enough?” Rick joked.

"Let's find out." I playfully grabbed his dick again and started jacking him rapidly.

He pulled back. "Hey, hey, hey, that’s too much," which was no surprise. "Let’s go get clean."

We showered, soaping up and enjoying each other's bodies again, got dressed, and made some sandwiches for lunch.

Joists done, now we needed to cut and attach the deck boards. Feeling better about our progress this morning, and maybe about our relationship, the mood was lighter and more playful. Having not put on underwear after showering, we flashed each other occasionally while we banged out boards, at times our own boards plainly visible.

At about 3:00 I noticed a wet spot on his shorts, and I couldn’t stand it any longer. I just had to unwrap his uncut jumbo joint and get myself a taste, dragging him inside for a delightful sixty-nine on the living room carpet.

And that wasn’t even halfway through what we had already renamed from “deck weekend” to “dick weekend.” We just could not get our fill of fellatio, and there would be no more worries or anxiety. Just pure mutual pleasure, until Emily and Jackie came home the next evening.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments