Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midlife Renewal, Part Three: Blow Bi Blow

"My relationship with my best friend had become hands-on. But then he got cold feet. What would our lips have to say?"

95
14 Comments 14
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My new best friend Rick, forty-two years old to my forty, was in the shower.

Washing both of our cumloads off his cock, among other things.

Rick and I had just added sexual benefits to our burgeoning friendship, a step we had seemed destined to take. Even so, our dizzying frottage and docking session had completely obliterated my expectations.

After my recent divorce and move to my old college friend Rick's city, we quickly found our hobbies and interests in alignment. Before long we had become best friends, spending most of our free time together. In many respects, our warm near-daily companionship had replaced what I'd had with Jane, perhaps more neatly than I realized as it was happening.

Rick's own marriage, meanwhile, was clearly a loving and inviolable lifelong commitment but apparently low on physical intimacy. In fact, his wife Emily spent much of her time with, and was openly affectionate with, her best friend Jackie. They even slept over at each other's homes regularly and went on weekend trips together. Even if it wasn't said out loud in my presence, It seemed clear Emily and Jackie were far more than just friends.

Having deduced Emily and Jackie's relationship, I had been too dense to recognize that Rick might wish for the same from me. My cluelessness certainly wasn't due to a lack of hints on his part: he regularly cracked sexual jokes and double-entendres, sometimes of a same-sex nature. He also displayed his cock far more than necessary when we would shower after exercising. Yet until a few days ago I had been oblivious that there was actual sexual desire behind it.

Once I did finally wake up to Rick's interest, powerful reciprocal feelings unfolded in me. On this Friday night, I had at last taken the initiative to consummate our mutual desires, manually, as it were. But now he seemed regretful after our initial dick-sploding encounter. I wasn’t sure where we stood.

I dressed in shorts and a clean t-shirt, waiting for him in the living room. When he came out to greet me, also dressed, his face was ashen. "We need to talk about what we did, Joe."

Well, that was pretty far from where I hoped us to be right now. “Sure," I answered resignedly. "I guess we'd better." We both sat on the couch, a couple of feet of safe space between us.

He went first. "Look, I have never done anything with a guy before. Ever.”

"Yeah, me too. Never really thought I ever would." After a pause, I asked, "But do you regret it?”

He thought about that for a moment. “No, I'm not a big believer in regrets. I don't feel bad about what we did physically. I enjoyed it," he continued, now cracking a slight smile. "But I might regret dragging you into something you're not ready for.”

“Like what?" I challenged. "What Emily and Jackie have?"

"You know about Emily and Jackie?"

"Dude, it's kinda obvious. I spend a lot of time around you guys."

"Okay, fair enough. But that’s easy for Jackie. She's gay. But isn't it more complicated for you? You still like women, right?”

"It doesn't feel complicated," I mused. "I suppose I still like women, but they're theoretical for me right now. You're here. I like you. I want you. I want more of what we just did. Believe me, you're not 'dragging' me into anything I don't want."

“Really? Well, I have had feelings for you for a while,” he responded, “but it seemed too much to hope for you to want the same thing.”

I continued. "Maybe I have too but I didn't really acknowledge it until the other day. Looking back I realize that every time you touched my shoulder, my subconscious wanted it to be more than that. All those times I've seen your cock - and you have been waving that big fucker around a lot" – he grinned slightly as I over-articulated the word 'fucker' – "have made me want it more. Maybe I don't even know the ways I want it yet: I mean, I didn’t know until just now that putting my dick inside yours could even be a thing. I shifted closer to him on the couch, placing my hand on his knee. "You just said you don't regret what we did. I don't either. If your only worry is about whether I want to go down this path with you, don't. I want it too."

Rick placed his hand on top of mine in response. It felt warm and nice. "And I want it right now," I whispered in continuation, surprising myself by doing something I'd never even fantasized about with a guy: leaning in for a tender, passionate kiss. He leaned in too, our lips meeting, then parting. The sensation was a novel combination of the warm, moist tenderness you might feel from a woman's lips, combined with male scratchiness. This was quickly followed by his muscular tongue slipping into my mouth, finding and entangling my own. It was familiar, yet different. I liked it.

I found my hands not reaching for my best friend's cock - yet - but wrapping around his shoulders, pulling him tighter. Our hands roamed over each other's backs, one of mine drifting down across his hip and across the outside, then the top of his thigh. Same parts as I'd be touching on a woman, except that his body was bigger, harder, less curvy, more angular. As with our mouths on each other, it was familiar, yet different. I liked it.

Finally, my hand found the bulge in his shorts. I took my mouth off his, nibbled on his earlobe, then whispered into his ear. "When was the last time you had a blowjob?"

I felt his erection rise in response to my question. Breathily he stammered, "Uh … that was on my wedding night." I knew he and Emily still had occasional sex, but he had once hinted that he didn't care much for the taste of pussy. Somehow it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't fond of eating cock, either.

Poor guy, but out of respect for Emily I stifled the thought of all of Rick's years of deprivation. Besides, the stronger feeling was excitement for pleasuring my friend and getting my first taste of cock. I'd been eating a lot of my own cum this week thinking about Rick, but now I needed the whole package, as it were. “I want to give you one now,” I promised, standing and pulling him upright with me.

His seven-and-a-half-inch pole sprang out as we dropped our shorts and peeled down our underwear. My more modest but still proud six-incher elevated itself just as enthusiastically.

Guessing that Emily probably hadn't swallowed at the end of that wedding-night session, I relished the honor of being the first person to give Rick a true and proper blowjob. I knelt down, taking in his freshly showered but still slightly musky scent. I felt so lightheaded from the excitement and the pheromones that it was probably good to be kneeling.

Having had my first touch of his big hammer a few minutes earlier, now I got a closer look.I pulled back the supple foreskin I'd just gotten to know, the voluptuous curves of Rick's bulging cockhead somehow just as stimulating to my eyes as those of a woman's hips, breasts, or even labia. I gently licked from the underside across the tip, collecting a drop of precum peeking from the hole.

KatherinnEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinnEvans

If the feel, the smell, the taste, were magnificent for me, the feeling must have been equally so for Rick. His knees buckled and he dropped back to the couch. I scooted forward between his knees, starting to lick up and down over his foreskin. I wrapped my arms behind his ass cheeks and pulled myself in, licking up another drop emerging from the slit.

I ran my tongue around the glans and the upper inch or two of the shaft below, then enveloped Rick in my mouth, as deeply as I could. I got maybe two-thirds of him in me, then held him there, breathing his scents in deeply through his pubes. He was absolutely squirming on the couch, murmuring, “Oh my God oh my God oh my God…”

I was thinking the same. I was enjoying this as much as eating pussy – which is to say, quite a lot. I pulled back, gazing again at the big plummy head, the veiny outer skin, and the sheer mass of the thing. I used one of my hands to massage the outer skin back and forth over the end a few times. Then, looking up and locking eyes with him, I slipped my tongue between his foreskin and his glans, circling the latter inside the former. He placed his hand on my arm, squeezing hard and saying, “This is more pleasure than I even thought possible. I can't even believe this is happening.”

“Neither can I, but it's about time," I replied, sitting on the couch next to him and rubbing my hand up his thigh and on his cock again.

I motioned for him to stand in front of me, one foot on the couch and one on the floor, and put his phallus in my face while I was seated.

This time I started a slow rhythm, bobbing slowly as I ran my hands all over his legs, behind his ass, inside his thighs, then up across his front towards his chest. He responded by rubbing my shoulders and then running his fingers through my hair, cradling my head lovingly as I serviced him.

I found it strangely enticing to run my fingers through his light carpet of chest hair. I gave his little nipples a squeeze. His must have been more sensitive than mine, because he moaned loud and long, his hips starting to gently rock in time with my ministrations. So I held the squeeze and started rolling the nipples between my fingers. He liked that. His breathing rate increased and his hips started to move a little faster.

I kept up, sucking his cum-portal and pinching his milk portals at the same time, his breathing soon became more ragged. The massive load I'd been dreaming of all week collected itself inside his prostate and testicles, massing for its eight-inch journey down the barrel and its invasion of my mouth.

To my surprise, as Rick got closer to orgasm he pulled back a bit and grabbed the base of his hose with his hand, I guess as you sometimes see in porn. As he reached climax he pulled out of my mouth completely, hosing down my face and neck with repeated expressions of his essence. Despite being denied taking delivery internally, I was enormously turned on to receive this massive facial. Barely noticing that my hand was on my own cock now too, I pressed my mouth against the dribbling end, letting him rub the greasy glans all over my lips while I licked up what I could.

Finally, Rick collapsed back on the couch as he came down from this staggering orgasm, rivulets of cum starting to run down my cheeks, lips, chin, and neck.

The sight of a big clump of semen dripping onto my leg apparently restored his composure. Looking almost as concerned as he’d been after stroking each other, he stammered, “Oh my God, I'm sorry I did that to you. Guess I've been watching too much porn."

“Are you kidding?” I retorted, grinning through the sheen. “Don't be sorry. That was hotter than anything I've seen in porn.” Licking a rope of cum off my lips, I added, “But even if you didn't come in my mouth, I still want to swallow it all. “

Rick slurped a globule of cum off my chest, then leaned in, kissing me and drooling it into my mouth, our tongues cleaning the strings off each other. His big, gentle, knowing hand joining mine on my twitching tool, he started licking his precious remaining semen off my face and feeding me with it. He sucked it off my neck, driving me just as wild as when women had sucked me there and breathed sweet nothings in my ear.

But he had sweet somethings in his mouth and kept giving me more until there was no more, my tongue hungrily scouring the inside of his mouth for the last remaining strings of seed.

That delicious task finally done, Rick continued roaming those slightly scratchy lips all over my neck, earlobes, chest, and nipples. Combined with his hand still on my cock, but massaging it only minimally so as to stave off orgasm, this kept me on a high plane of pleasure for a surprisingly long time. I couldn't believe how erotic it would be to get this treatment from a guy. Heck, I hadn't received it from a woman since back when Jane and I were still dating.

At long last he held my hand and shifted himself downward, kissing and licking his way down across my abdomen to my aching pole. He licked past the side of it first, sucking on my thighs, and then my balls. I enjoyed his tongue on my sack, and I realized I had neglected his. I made a mental note to pay more attention to those orbs the next time I had the chance.

Finally, his wet mouth enclosed me. I came before he even started bobbing, lasting about six seconds before gushing so much that he almost gagged a bit. Still, he remained clamped over my pulsing pecker the whole time, his hand clasped to mine until I was finally spent and calming down.

I fell backward on the couch in ecstasy. “I want that cum too,” I beckoned. My friend climbed above me, straddling my hips. His head above above mine, he once again opened his mouth so the cum ran down into my mine. I eagerly swallowed it all, our tongues swirling together in a manly mess of spit and semen.

“Wow, never knew I liked cum so much,” I said with a grin as Rick relaxed backward a bit, his legs still over mine.

“I always knew I would," he replied matter-of-factly.

“Glad to be the first,” I said, pulling him in a bit tighter. As he was already straddling me, this pulled our spent, sticky genitals together, mine somewhat tucked under his.

“Me too. We could have a lot of firsts this weekend,” he added, rotating his hips upward so that my cockhead rubbed against his perineum.

Did he want me to fuck him too? My experiences with anal sex had been limited. I'd done my ex-wife's ass a couple of times; while it had been nice, I’d always found her peachy pussy, two inches away, far more enticing. A previous girlfriend had also pegged me once, which had turned out to both easier and more pleasurable than I expected, but I hadn't thought about it much since.

"Are you saying you might be ready to go 'all the way' with me?" I asked, as if we were horned-up teenagers contemplating taking each other's virginity.

"I guess I've been saving myself for the right guy," he replied demurely.

"Two forty-year-old virgins," I mused.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments