Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was on the couch with my best friend Rick.

Naked.

He was straddling me, our cocks more or less occupying the same space between our respective legs as we embraced. We had just experienced an amazing suck session, for both of us the first time with another man.

We'd probably get back at it momentarily, but for now, we were both enjoying simple post-orgasmic bliss. For a few nights I'd been fantasizing about us getting together, but the actual performance had exceeded even my wild imaginings.

First I sucked him, with an unexpected facial ending that was much hotter than I would have imagined. Then he blew me as well as any woman ever had, taking in every single drop I had to offer, and then snowballing a good bit of it back to me.

It was a hell of a start to a weekend where we were supposed to be building a deck on his house, while his wife Emily spent a couple of days away with her friend (and as I’d figured out, lover) Jackie. As it turned out we would get the deck done, but there would also be plenty of time for other activities.

Meanwhile, during this blissful moment I wanted to learn more about how Rick and Emily - in a loving but now mostly platonic marriage - had gotten to their current sexual situation.

"So, you’ve never been with a guy before,” I inquired, “but you’ve wanted to for a long time?"

He thought a moment before answering. “Emily and I had a good sex life at first - and we still do it once a month. It keeps us connected, and she says it helps her hormonal balance. But after the babies, it lost a lot of its excitement for us."

"I think that happens with a lot of couples," I suggested. "Usually the husband ends up chasing younger women, and the wife goes after the delivery man."

"I guess you could say we lean the opposite way.” It was true that Jackie was a few years younger. Did Rick lust after Mister Package?

"So I'm the closest thing to the delivery man. And Emily ..."

"Well, when we started going out she had already been with women a couple of times, but we both figured it was just immature experimentation that she'd grow out of. Except she didn’t. It kicked up a notch around the same time the thrill between us dwindled.

"I didn’t feel rejected or anything, and I encouraged her to enjoy her true sexuality. Not least because I had similar feelings. After the kids started school, she had a couple of encounters on business trips, and then a few years ago she met Jackie. It's been wonderful for her, and I don't feel that it threatens or diminishes our marriage in any way.”

"That's beautiful. For Emily. But what about you? How come you’ve never done anything until now?"

“It’s not like Emily hasn’t encouraged me, but I guess I’ve always been too chicken to pursue any guys I know. It just always seemed so risky, making a move on someone who might not be into it, and might go telling everyone we know.”

"So was it her idea for you to go after me? Maybe I’m safer, being new to town and all?” I had just moved to town a few months ago, after divorcing my wife Jane, and had become fast friends with both Rick and Emily.

"You could say she encouraged it.”

"Was it her idea for you to keep flashing your monster dick at me whenever we showered? Until the image was so burned into my brain, it made me think about it all the time?”

“Haha, that’s closer to the truth than you realize. See, Jackie and Emily actually met in the locker room at the tennis club, and it was lust at first sight. I guess she thought the same thing might work for me, guys being so visual and all."

As he described this, I couldn’t help my own visual imagination. I pictured curvy, petite Emily and fit, sassy Jackie in the locker room, flirting with each other as they stole glances at each other’s tits. I pushed the thought away quickly, but my dick (which was still directly under Rick's balls as he straddled me) must have twitched at the thought.

"Hey!” He exclaimed good-naturedly. “That's my wife you're talking about, perv!"

Genuinely chastened, I mumbled, "Sorry."

"It's all right," he laughed. “I handed you the picture. Truth be told, last time Emily and I did it she told me to imagine I was banging you ... so if it’s okay for her to picture us together, I guess it's fair for you to imagine them. That’s as far as it would ever go, of course.”

“Speaking of things not progressing beyond the imagination … I’m flattered to be your first, but I can’t be the only man you’ve ever thought about.”

"No, there have been a few, but it never seemed quite like the right time.”

He paused for a moment, looking thoughtful. Then, “There was this one guy I really thought about a lot. Eric. Another dad in the troop. The way he looked at me, I always felt something. We even shared a tent on one campout. It was warm that night, and we were sleeping in our underwear, on top of our sleeping bags. Seeing the outline of his cock under his briefs, I was so tempted ...."

I felt both our own cocks hardening between us as he described this, continuing, "He was within arm's reach, and I swear he was lying there facing me on purpose, with his cock at least half-hard in those tighty whities. But I went to sleep reminding myself we were at a campout with kids on the other side of the clearing, and there was just no way in hell."

"Right call, I think."

"I sure thought so, and even if I asked him out and hung out on our own time? It would still look bad if anyone found out two dads in the troop were doing it." His cock throbbed as he said this, obviously relishing the thought.

"You make it sound so hot, though," I said, taking his ample manhood in my hand again. In an intimate tone, I added, "Two best friends doing it sounds a little safer."

"I could go for more of that right now."

We lay down on the floor next to each other, facing alternate directions. We put our mouths to work, each lovingly caressing the other's stiffy with our lips, tongues, and mouths. He would circle my hammerhead with his tongue, and I would moan and do the same back, provoking a counter-moan from him. I would take his almost eight-incher a few inches deep in my mouth, grabbing an ass cheek with my hand, and he would do the same for me.

We did that for quite a few minutes, synchronously doing to each other what felt good. Honestly, it was as pleasurable as anything I'd done with a woman. If sex with a guy was always this good, sign me up.

Remaining clamped together, I had us roll so that Rick was above me, on his knees so I would have breathing room underneath. Our hips rocked against each other's heads, his meat moving in and out of my mouth, and my own mouth moving up and down his manhood at a matching cadence.

When sixty-nining with women, I'd often enjoyed the view of a smooth round ass hovering above me like that, but this was quite a different view: now I had a hairy, skinny ass rising up and down above my eyes, framing a hole encircled with hairs. Plus there was this big, hairy, distended ball sack in the middle of it all. Even outside swimsuit season, when she didn’t trim her muff, Jane’s growth never held a candle to this. Yet rather than being repulsed, I found myself relishing the outrageous furry masculinity of it.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

I remembered my earlier promise to pay more attention to Rick's balls, so I scooted backward a couple of inches, then took his rod out of my mouth and dragged my tongue along the underside of it. I started kissing his hairy testes, which were still fairly loose after being in the shower.

He was in a position to do the same to me, and he did. I started licking around his hairy sack. He did the same, and that felt even nicer. I took one of his orbs into my mouth, then he did the same to me. Yes, nicer yet.

Ball-sucking was a treat I'd rarely gotten from Jane, but I had always enjoyed it whenever she was in the rare mood to do it. Now Rick opened his mouth wide and took in both my spheres, which felt amazing. I of course did the same to him. He swirled his tongue - ever so gently! - around them in his mouth, and I returned the favor. Jane had sometimes overdone it at this point, but Rick knew just exactly how hard to work my nuts to drive me nuts. As if reading each other's minds (or at least genitals) we both started gently pulling on each other's testicles, and they gently popped out of our mouths at the same time.

I was so stimulated by this that pure Instinct drove me to shift a few inches further yet, now licking the underside of his balls and his perineum. Once again he did the same, and the warm feeling was highly pleasant.

I think we both knew where this was going. Again in perfect synchronicity, we both started rimming, and then reaming, each other's assholes like there was no tomorrow. I'd licked Jane's dainty girl-ass exactly two times in the past, before the two times I had fucked her ass, but I had never had it done to me. I couldn’t believe how much I was enjoying both giving and receiving this forbidden pleasure.

Rick must have enjoyed it even more, because he soon became overwhelmed, pulling his mouth off my ass, moaning "Oh my God” and sitting up a bit. This drove my tongue in even deeper. I reached up to squeeze his nipples, which by now I'd learned were a lot more sensitive than mine, and this seemed to take him to another level.

He pivoted around and demanded, “That’s it! Fuck me now, Joe!" He squatted above my dick and eased himself down. I must have done a decent job prepping his hole because I slipped in almost as easily as into some pussies.

As I entered him, he let out a long moan - or maybe more of a whine - ending in a rise in pitch that was almost a squeal. Guess it felt good.

It sure felt good for me. He was so warm and tight inside. No round tits dangling in front of me to play with, like on a woman, but I bent my neck forward to lick his sensitive nipples anyway. He squealed louder, leaning down so I could fully suckle his firmer, flatter, slightly hairy mounds. He seemed to enjoy it as much as most women did.

I marveled at what we were doing. Here was my best friend, squealing like a porn actress as I sucked his man-tits and fucked his hole from beneath. There were differences versus being with Jane - he was grinding his considerable cock and balls, instead of a clit, against my belly - but she had always liked being on top, and she was a pretty vocal screw as well. The similarity with how I'd so often banged her was somehow comforting and familiar. It was uncanny how seamlessly he was replacing her in my life - right down to this sexual position.

Rick kissed me for a moment, our tongues meeting once again, and then he sat up. Still impaled on me, he gyrated his hips ever so slowly (again, much as Jane used to do), with my cock buried as deep in him as it would go. Precum drooled out of his cockhole enticingly, which I wiped up with my fingers, licking it off provocatively. At this nice slow pace, and having both come twice, we could probably keep this up for a while.

But we didn’t. As often happens on the first night with a new partner, I wanted to try a variety of things. I asked if we could switch up.

"Are you sure? Not to brag, but I am pretty big. "

"I want your big cock in me,” was all I could say in response.

I sat on the edge of the couch, and he crawled between my legs, eating my ass once again. Boy, that did feel nice. He slipped one, and then two, fingers inside me, moving and angling them around to loosen me up. Felt even nicer.

"How’s that?"

"Amazing. Never felt anything like it."

"Let me know when you're ready."

"I'm ready now, stud. Bring that thing up here and put it in me."

He knelt between my legs, pulling his foreskin forward so it bunched against my hole, and slowly pressed into me. At first, I felt stretched out as much as I thought I could take, and I had him pause for a few seconds. After this break, he was able to slip the rest of the way in.

Within seconds, his hips were bottomed out against me, his bush tickling my taint. I couldn’t believe that huge hairy horsecock of his was inside me!

Everything about this was new and amazing. The intense pleasure of his soft penile skin stimulating a billion anal nerve endings. His unexpected warmth inside me, so unlike when I'd been pegged by an early girlfriend. The fullness of my bowels. The feeling of his hot balls resting on my ass cheeks. The delightfully naughty knowledge of this dirty thing we were doing. He held his position for a solid minute, allowing me to relax a bit more.

Finally, Rick withdrew a few inches - making me gasp with pleasure - and started pumping in me ever so slowly. Unlike when I'd been pegged before, there was a total lack of friction as he moved his rod in and out. I guess it was mostly moving within its sleeve, as smoothly as if it were slathered in lube.

If being inside Rick had reminded me uncannily like fucking with Jane, having him inside me was completely new. Now I was learning what it felt like to have a big hard man filling you, pumping his cock in and out of you, his muscular hairy body pressing down on yours, wrapping his arms around you, and kissing you deeply. Our bodies writhed together in pure ecstasy. As new and different as this was, it felt like a pure, natural extension of our growing mutual affection.

After a few minutes, fully comfortable with Rick's gentle reciprocations now, I turned a bit, lying back on the couch. I also lifted my left leg, allowing him diagonal access. He used one hand to stroke my dick ever so lovingly again. Somehow he sensed when I was approaching my last orgasm of the night, pressing his lips against mine in a deep kiss as he increased the pace of his lovemaking. He finally filled me at the same instant I spurted what little I had left onto my belly.

He held himself inside me as long as he could, our tongues still dueling, as we caught our breaths.

When his softening staff finally popped out of my oozing aperture, we curled up together as best we could on the couch. “Pretty good start to Deck Weekend, huh?" He asked.

"Somehow I think we'll always remember it as 'Dick Weekend.'"

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments